Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 08-05-2021, 02:29 PM   #46
ycoldwater
getDare Sweetheart

Hike to a waterfall you can skinny dip underneath. Either you both take a shower under it or she watches as you do!
Intense body/spa treatment dares
Exhibitionism related to the above

As sub:
Likes: exercise control, bathing control (temperature, etc.), psychrocism, mild exhibitionism, orgasm instruction, full body sensations, writing

Dislikes: CBT, extended dares, complex and boring dares, dietary control

Limits: social or professional suicide, piercing, anal, dangerous/disgusting,
ycoldwater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2021, 03:56 PM   #47
ltakltak
getDare Succubus

Looks like you are having a memorable hike together. Let me see if I can add to the experience:
-->tomorrow you will stimulate yourself until you edge 3 times more than you are already doing? When? That's up to you: you have to mention to your friend at three times during the day that it is time for you to edge. How? That's up to your friend: she'll determine your position, how you will be touching and about what/whom you'll be thinking during masturbation is decided by her.

The next one may or may not be in your comfort zone:
-->For the remainder of the trip, any clothing you wear will be chosen by your friend. She is fully allowed to have you wear your most dirty clothing or her (dirty or clean) clothing..
ltakltak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2021, 09:23 PM   #48
r0ver
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacques View Post
Every evening after you set up camp you can only wear one item of clothing (plus shoes)- pack all the others away in your bag.

You are not allowed to take clothes out of your bag, so each morning you have to ask your friend to give you clothes and choose what you wear.

Each day while you're hiking, your friend can tell you to:
1. Strip completely
2. Strip to your underwear
3. Go topless
4. Go naked from the waist down

The first day she does this you must remain this way for 5 minutes, on each next after that you have to add another five minutes before you can get dressed again.

To add to this one: the amount of time it takes you to strip is added to your time (so for example if she has you stripping completely on day 1 and it takes a minute to get nude, you have to be naked for at least 6 minutes).

Also you can't time it yourself. You have to judge it without using a watch or timer. When you think it is time you can ask her if you can get dressed.
For every 30 seconds under the time when you ask she can spank you 10 times.
(So if you are to be nude for 6 minutes and you ask before 5 minutes are up she can spank you 20 times)
r0ver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2021, 11:13 PM   #49
masterkeys
Distinguished Member

How close are you and Antonia in size? What if you have to wear Antonia's clothes from the day before for that day's hike?

If anyone PMs me with "Oh No!" they have to tease their prostate(m)/bladder(f) for 3 mins. If they cum(m)/pee(f) they must lick up any spillage.

Last edited by masterkeys; 08-05-2021 at 11:15 PM.
masterkeys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2021, 02:25 AM   #50
Runesmith
Stranger with candy

Are you in an FKK/Naturist area, or normal hiking area? Are there hunters' lookout posts in the woods?
To play with me, you must be able to prove your gender.

Runesmith's Forgiveness thread - you're gonna need this

My stories:
Non-consensual Roleplay With a Stranger
The Cabin in The Woods
The Shanghai Girl
Palace on The Beach

My poems (yeah, poems):
The Winter
Runesmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2021, 04:19 AM   #51
Greatcornbow
getDare Prodigy

Female

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julia_ View Post
Hey, so as the title says: me and my friend are on a hike. We talked a lot and i dont know how but we landed on fetishes and kinks. So I told her about liking to be like exposed. She now wants me to do dares to push me. So we made a pause real quick, took a picture and made a account real quick.

Now a little more background: we both have holidays right now and we went on a hike together for already 2 days and 10 in the following days. We camp outdoor (we got a tent with us) and are mostly in the woods.

Maybe you got some ideas i could do. I kinda agreed to do the possible and "okay" ones from now on till the trip ends. If you need any more information just ask. I will try to keep my phone charged - which isnt that easy while hiking.
You to have your bush fully shaved at all times and she a free hand to write whatever she likes sown there with a sharpie.
Old 08-08-2021, 12:02 PM   #52
Julia_

So hey guys! So as i already mentioned before: Its rather difficult to keep the phone charged. We have a small solar charger with us but the last days were rather foggy. We were in a small city where we charged in Mediamarkt. (Probably not what they are made for but it worked!)

So i will tell you what happened the last days:

I woke up naked which was kinda weird and really cold as soon as i left my sleeping bag. I first had to get more comfy with the temperature. Antonia had already packed all her stuff when i first left the tent. She really smiled at me. So i then also packed my stuff.. still fully naked and Antoina was just sitting near by watching me. We then did the morning routine real quick (brush teeth, pee etc.) and also packed the tent. When we were ready to leave Antonia told me to get the skirt I got and the white top. I got them and got dressed. I felt less vulnerable and also it was a little warmer. So we went hiking further. (We always first hike a little before eating breakfast) After about an hour walking throw the foggy forest we saw a small lake. We made our breakfast break there since there were some huge stones and a nice view. We aleady wanted to start eating when Antoina said there was a dare about this. I looked it up when there were only 3% left. After we found out what it was (eating with tied hands on all fours) she got the scarf and tied my hands. I felt fully stupid. I first wanted bread but i really couldnt manage it in my stupidiy so i asked Antonia if she could make me cornflakes with milk in a bowl. She did. And the enjoyed the mess i made. I think it was a real waste since half of the milk was in my face... I guess that humiliation wasnt ment by me. We agreed on removing that rule from the imaginary list. After I finally "ate" - rather spilled - everything she untied me and we went hiking further. We talked alot about the dares and so on. AND WE MADE A NEW RULE: WE FROM NOW ON WANT JUST DARES. So no rules anymore. They are fun but we thought it would be more fun to have different ones chosen by her. Since my phone was dead we wrote everyone down we could remeber which wasnt that easy and we also know now that we forget one that we musst do later. So we adjusted the stripping rule to: "Antoina can tell anytime I have to strip fully, bottom, top, or to underwear all once." Then a long period of enjoying the weather followed and just keept hiking. At lunchtime we didnt found a nice spot at all. So we just sat on our bags on a path. We ate bread since we wanted to cook in the evening this time. After half the lunch Antonia got a water bootle without telling me and just really splashed a bunch on my top. I first really thriek but then knew its the dare. I looked but it wasnt that much see through. And since we didnt met anyone the whole day i wasnt to scared. After lunch we keept going and found another small lake. We took a break there when two guys were walking the path behind us. Antonias brain worked faster then mine. She got up quickly and came back with both of them after a minute. We greeted each other and talked a little (baiscs: where from to where etc.) after a little it went silent and Antonia just said: So I dared Julia to kiss three guys. Do you want? Both looked confused for a second then smiled. They agreed and i gave them both a kiss. One of them had a little smelling mouth. :/ I was totally embarrassed at that point. So we just talked a little more. And then said we need to get further. Which we then did. One of the guys wanted to cointinue with both of us 4 but we said we dont want to. After a little more there was another guy jogging. I tried to talk to him... even when my heart was beating like hell. But he didnt noticed since he had earpods. So when he just passed me i touched his arm. He looked at me and stopped then. "Sorry did you say anything?" he just said and already wanted to go on. I told him I want to kiss him. He smiled and probably thought it was a joke already putting one earpod in again. I told him i was serious. Which he again just laughed of... I then just went to him, grabbed his arm and kissed him. He then really looked confused. He asked why and i just said i wish him a nice day. And we went on... a little bit laughing. We went on and made some route planing in between. When it was already geeting evening again. Without any context Antonia said we need to do another dare! So i asked which one she wants me to do. She said she wants me to masturbate behind a tree with her watching and someone passing by(normally the dare said also videoing it and watching it from that day on but since the phones are dead and we only do dares anymore we thought that would work as well).
We found a "good" - at least Antoina found it good - spot there was a bush just next to the path it was quite big but in the top of it was no coverage at all. It just got thick at the bottom. In exchange Antonia said i could just sit on the ground and since i had a skirt on i could masturbate without getting it off. So we then waited. Me sitting there and Antoina standing next to me. (Just by the way: On this path were several people that passed us) So after 15 min we already wanted to quit for now but then we heard a couple. Antoina told me to start already. I spread my lega and started rubbing me. I felt really exposed and I think Antonia watching me and the idea of the couple walking by really made me horny... and i already was because of all the teasing before. After a minute i was really horny. When the couple got really close. Then i heard "Hello? Are you alright?" This really have me a rush and i got faster and really had to force me to not get to loud. "Yeah sure. Iam just waiting for my friend. She is behind the bushed just releving herself real quick." I was so embarassed. Basicly this wasnt wrong even though the couple of course thought i was peeing. "Okay. Then I hope you both have a great walk later." The girl said and they went on talking. I looked at Antonia. She looked right at my pussy in that second. Then she looked at me. I then stopped and thought the dare was completed but when Antonia noticed I stopped she told me to get off fully. I was even more exposed. I was about to orgasm infront of her. I get going. Closed my eyes and imagined my position from a different view. It really didnt took long when i screamed and shook... when i came. I opened my eyes again and saw the smiling Antonia watching right at me. It was a really awesome orgasm and i had to take a short brake sitting there on the ground still with my legs open. We after that went on but the smile she had was always getting the situation back in my mind. Haha On that day nothing special happened anymore. We ate rice in the evening, and got a good spot in the forest for our tent. I really sleept like a rock.

This day started with a voice that i didnt knew. I got up and saw that Antonia already was outside. I changed from my sleeping clothes to some joggers undies and a crop top with a zipper in the front. I went outside. Antonia was talking to a older women. She greeted me and told me Antonia and her were talking about her when she was young and that she often went hiking with a tent. We talked a little but then she went on and we also packed and started. So we made some distance and then at another see we paused for the breakfast. We just got here because its all forest and lakes. When we ate we talked about how clear this one is. (Even though almost everyone was almost transparent) I said she can get in real quick but we need to get on today since tomorrow we needed to get food in the next city which was quite some distance away. She quickly got her bathing suit. Changed behind a tree and got in. She told me how nice it was. I got our stuff right to the beginning of the lake. I just sat there writing in the chronicals (we try to write everything down to remeber later in a small book). She then shouted: "I use the strip naked completly dare!" I thought for a moment and looked around. I could see anyone around. "Now!" she shouted since she was further in the lake. I quickly undressed and putted anything next to ne bags. I then just thought for a second and ran in the water. It was so cold for the first moment but got quite warm real quick. It kinda felt really good to swim fully naked just kinda free. We swam a little and then we got out. We dried and i got my clothes back on and also got a bra on. Antonia changed behind some bushes again.
We then went on for 2 hours of more. Then we found a small hunting house. We climbed it but it wasnt really exciting. It was just for a field and it wasnt possible to see anything more. We thought we could make lunch here already so we got the stuff. It was really narrow so we putted it all in the middle and both sat there legs spread so the middle is free. Sitting on our bags. I guess Antonia saw her oportunity in this bad position and said. "I want you to go waist down naked" I couldnt really remeber the dare but she said she was sure that it was 5 min for each of them 4 not just one. I agreed and stripped my joggers and undies off. I really felt exposing opening my legs like this really far. But since Antonia saw it already and the high seat
was covered on three sides it got me more arroused then embarassed. After the meal I got clothed again and we went on. The rest of the day was nothing special for this thread. We made more distance and saw some deers. :0

So this morning we oversleept a little. We hurried along since we wanted to be out of the city in the evening again. Just when we started to strip down the tent Antonia said she wants to use the topless one. I quickly got the zipper and with that my top and my bra in my bag and we started hiking. It felt weird having no support and i just imagined all the time how i would react when anyone would get here right now. But since it was early in the morning there was nobody. After some minutes i redressed and we really pushed the speed. I was really out of breath when we made the break for breakfast. And after that we didnt went slower. Just before 1 pm we made it to the middle of the city. We got new food, we filled up our bottles, i got some tape since my handle of my bag was broken and then we thought about how to charge the phones and the powerbank. We then went to Mediamarkt where the phones they sell are powered and just putted ours on it where no phone was right now. We also charged the powerbank. We got time so we thought a little: Maybe someone of you could help. So in the internet it says our phones got 4000mah power. And the powerbank we have has 10000mah so can we just devide? So it would be 2,5 charges? We thought that could be correct so we decided to buy another powerbank. We asked which one is big and he got us a 50000mah powerbank which he said was the biggest he has in store. He said it is full charged and we took it. After about 2 hours everything was charged and we had to get out of the city again since it was already about 3:45pm. So we then got out of town and back in the forest again. After a while we found a wooden shelter where we ate dinner. We sat there for a while since the day was really stressed. Just when we wanted to leave a couple came by and also set down. Antonia then whispered in my ear "What would you do if i would let you get in your undies now?" I felt my face get red but also really was thrilled and aroused. My heart was beating real fast and i asked me if she would do it. Then she said just like nothin special happened "Excuse me? Do you mind if my friend just gets something different on real quick? Else she can get in the forest but I guess you wont mind?" The couple said of course she could. I looked at her for a second and knew it was the dare for me to strip now. I then got another jogger out of my bag and found another crop top without a zip this time and began to strip. When I was in my undies i looked around and could see the guy watching me. I wore both white undies and bra. Just when i grabbed for the joggers Antonia said from the side: "Could you help me real quick right now?" I looked at her and saw that she was struggeling or maybe at least pretending to struggle with her adjustments of her bag. I came to her and tried to help her but she "accidently" - at this point obviosly for me - made the one on the opposite side lose everytime i fix the otherone. After some time she said that she maybe should put it down. Which she did. I then bent down when I noticed that that was the plan. I stood there in my undies my ass facing the couple bent over. After a second i fixed the bag and went fully red like a tomate for sure to my clothes and dressed real quick. We then said goodbye and went off. Just when we were out of reach Antonia couldnt held her breath and laughed really hard. I also laughed and i was also horny... which we also talked about. So now we want to go for a hour or two... since iam writing while hiking all the time already. And it takes endless on the phone!
Julia_ is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 4 users say Thank You to Julia_ for this post:
Old 08-08-2021, 12:03 PM   #53
Julia_

Quote:
Originally Posted by ycoldwater View Post
Hike to a waterfall you can skinny dip underneath. Either you both take a shower under it or she watches as you do!
So finally the report is done. So i will collect the other dares now. This one is wonderful!
Old 08-08-2021, 12:05 PM   #54
Julia_

Quote:
Originally Posted by ltakltak View Post
Looks like you are having a memorable hike together. Let me see if I can add to the experience:
-->tomorrow you will stimulate yourself until you edge 3 times more than you are already doing? When? That's up to you: you have to mention to your friend at three times during the day that it is time for you to edge. How? That's up to your friend: she'll determine your position, how you will be touching and about what/whom you'll be thinking during masturbation is decided by her.

The next one may or may not be in your comfort zone:
-->For the remainder of the trip, any clothing you wear will be chosen by your friend. She is fully allowed to have you wear your most dirty clothing or her (dirty or clean) clothing..
So we thought about not any rules anymore. I wrote in the report. We think single tasks/dares are more fun.
Old 08-08-2021, 12:06 PM   #55
Julia_

Quote:
Originally Posted by r0ver View Post
To add to this one: the amount of time it takes you to strip is added to your time (so for example if she has you stripping completely on day 1 and it takes a minute to get nude, you have to be naked for at least 6 minutes).

Also you can't time it yourself. You have to judge it without using a watch or timer. When you think it is time you can ask her if you can get dressed.
For every 30 seconds under the time when you ask she can spank you 10 times.
(So if you are to be nude for 6 minutes and you ask before 5 minutes are up she can spank you 20 times)
So just like the one above: we want to just take dares/tasks from now on. And also we now did this one already (event when changed)
Old 08-08-2021, 12:07 PM   #56
Julia_

Quote:
Originally Posted by masterkeys View Post
How close are you and Antonia in size? What if you have to wear Antonia's clothes from the day before for that day's hike?
So we are mostly the same. Iam a very little taller but not much. We could do that. Do you got anything in mind for that one?
Old 08-08-2021, 12:08 PM   #57
Julia_

Quote:
Originally Posted by Runesmith View Post
Are you in an FKK/Naturist area, or normal hiking area? Are there hunters' lookout posts in the woods?
Hey! So like you can read in the report: Yes there are hunters posts. I called it hunters house cabin whatever. And no its a normal wood area with a lot lakes.
Old 08-08-2021, 12:10 PM   #58
Julia_

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greatcornbow View Post
You to have your bush fully shaved at all times and she a free hand to write whatever she likes sown there with a sharpie.
We do not got a razor. Maybe we can buy one in the next city. And also we do not have a sharpie of course. Just a "ballpoint pen"... idk if its called like that.
Old 08-08-2021, 12:31 PM   #59
Julia_

Hmm so does anyone have any dares? The Playground one and the picture one and the waterfall one are there left.... but since we cant do them now maybe something else?
I offer a pic of this: Take a marker and write 10 kinky words in places, for the one that sends me the best dare of the month. Just put a dare in the thread below. The pic will be naked so the words are visible but no face!

Thread: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=406801
Current dares, points: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=94150

Likes: Flashing, Exposure, Humiliation, Public, Hidden Public, Spanking
Old 08-08-2021, 12:51 PM   #60
loopback
getDare Sweetheart

Great reports!

I dare you to masturbate for Antonia again, but playing red light green light. When she says red light you have to stop touching completely. When she says green light you can start again.

To get your phone batteries to last longer:
https://www.wikihow.com/Make-Your-Ce...ry-Last-Longer

And yes, your battery math looks right, you can just divide the battery capacity. But expect the actual capacity to be a little bit less than the advertised number.
loopback is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dares, exposure, flashing, public