Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Roleplay Dares

Old 10-03-2019, 07:25 AM   #46
happybunny101
getDare Sweetheart

I missed that I was actually given a task before i had updated my profile. Sorry for the delay.

Bunny got a job at the office. The lady at the front desk was a bit of a bitch. She wrote naughty bunny on my chest and made me copy lines over and over. Once that was over with I got to work on the shop inventory. The shop will be adding a series of micro bikinis and they are now offering a variety of nipple clamps and toys. I wonder why they decided to add in those products but hey I just work here. Hopefully the office job pays well. I need some money so i can get dinner.

Likes: harsh self-bondage, nipple torture, spanking, wam, messy, head dunking in gunge, pies in the face, hanging wedgies, wedgies

Limits: no pics, no bodily fluid, no perma damage, illegal.

Toys: Rope, Twine, binder clips, clips with teeth, ballgag, blindfold, headphones, household stuff
happybunny101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2019, 02:54 PM   #47
Bloxo
getDare Succubus

Sarah levered off the Manhole...there was a ladder leading to Darkness, but she wanted to explore...she descended...

At the bottom of the ladder there was actually a room, it was lit by dim lighting, but had a red carpet leading to a corridor...There was a guard at a desk sat by the corridor...

Sarah is approached by the guard...

"Welcome Villager, you have discovered the underground village...here you will see a more extreme side of things..."

He prattles on about the underground for a time...explaining the different jobs on offer and the services that can rendered...See Blog Post for more details:

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?bt=151392

"and that's what you can do here...higher rewards for greater suffering..."he hands her a map of the area:

"Just note...don't try any funny business down here, you are allowed down here to work only, not to amuse yourself or steal from the staff here..."

He smiles...a little scarily..."Now getting in isn't free...you can either buy your way in for £50...or you can do the following task for me:

Have yourself naked in front of a mirror,
Write, Victim of Gungewell across your chest in Green Pen
Tip a few pots of Yoghurt over your head
face your back to it and use your butt plug to play with your asshole while watching in the mirror, do this for 5 minutes
Spank your ass 20 times with the Buttplug in...

Meanwhile...Erin exhausted from her many tasks...decides she needs to drive herself for escaping this place, how long was she supposed to survive this existence?!

She did some exploring (at night of course) trying to find any more secrets of this place...The park was a little muddy and she didn't really venture too far before she saw the river...again seeing a lot of mud and not wanting to ruin her new clothes decided to keep looking...she stumbles upon the sports field...She almost has no interest...when suddenly she sees the Chef, he appears to have a bottle of rum which he occasionally swigs while kicking a football around somewhat aimlessly...

In his drunken state he is happy to see Erin again...he spills the beans on a few secrets that Erin can check out, letting her know of hatches hidden around the park...

Discovered: Location of Office hatch, location of Fair hatch

He sneaks into the back of the restaurant with her...giving her the code to enter this bit whenever she ever she needs, he also reveals that the code will work for the lift he uses in the Restaurant to reach the Underground Village...
He won't tell her whats down there...but expect things to be a little crazy...

Discovered: Entrance to underground Village - Restaurant

He ends the night by giving her a peck on her cheek and going down the lift, smiling away...Erin finds some food lying around and decides to carry it with her...

She decides it's a bit late for more adventure tonight...but can't help checking out the Hedge again...Guards come and go...it must be a significant site this...if only she had the code! (Which to be clear...Sarah has!)
She is spotted and panics...she dashes towards the nearest building and is greeted by a large guard..."are you here to work?" he barks out...

Soon Erin, knowing other guards are behind her feels she has no choice...she is taken to the studio Main Floor...

This room is a large area, with a big stage at the front, rows of seats arch up like a Greek Theatre around in a semi circle before it, the seats are all black and the audience area with little lighting, the stage was coloured red, big banners and colourful backdrops are surrounding the back of the stage...

She is taken to a podium...

She is introduced to an empty room by the announcer...speaking from some sound booth above, she sees automated camera drones hovering nearby...
She then faces Bloxo emerge from a back curtain and tasks his place at an opposite Podium...

"We meet again fair maiden...my guards give me quite a few stories about you...you may prove to be trouble here...just know you are being watched...But you also work hard, so we are giving you a life left here...Now, for our audience you will be asked 10 questions, each wrong answer you give results in a punishment, every correct Answer gives you £5 on top of your payment for the show...now let's begin..."

Erin stands there and faces the most ridiculous of questions, struggling one after another, she racks up 8 punishments in a row!

First she is made to strip to her Underwear
Second she is paddled severely on her ass
Third the food she found at the restaurant is used against her...
Spaghetio's are dumped on her head
Chilli is poured on her face
Beans are dumped down the front of her underwear...
Fourth she is given a strong Wedgie
Fifth Her Bra comes off
Sixth she takes a pie to each breast
Seventh she has to sit in a cake
Eighth Her Panties are removed

On the ninth question she gets an answer right!

The Tenth also nets a positive answer, meaning she will have a bonus £10 waiting when she gets back to her home.

Bloxo loved every minute of the torment...each punishment was exciting for him to dish out...His smile gleamed with every incorrect answer...and when she did get some answers right...he struggled to contain his frustration...

Task - Emulate the above in front of a mirror - Erin

Please note: Only I may hand out rewards for exploration, you cannot write your own finds into your story

Bunny was exhausted after her first job in the Village...she walked Zombie like back to the room and awaiting her was her first payment!

Cash £10 - Bunny

She is a little peeved that it isn't more, but she could do a little shopping at least, she would need to work more...or try some exploring to start filling her needs more fully...

She reads the original note again and realises she can eat for free at the restaurant, she drags herself up and heads over, the place looks empty...but some of the food from the buffet seems to be touched...she soon feels full and goes back to the room to rest for the next day...

Likes/Dislikes/Limits/Toys
PM DARES!

I'm straight and will only take Dares from Girls, please bear this in mind when writing to me.

Please be genuine, be fun and have a good heart...with a sadistic streak hehe...6 inches

Curious about me or Poland? check out my Youtube!
Bloxo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2019, 11:36 PM   #48
happybunny101
getDare Sweetheart

Happy to hear I dont have to pay to eat in this villiage but super disappointed to find out I only got £10 for a full days work. I’ll complete my outfit with a top to cover myself a bit more. Then I head to dinner. I see some waitresses working there maybe I could get a second job. I’ll ask my waitress what she gets pid to work here

Likes: harsh self-bondage, nipple torture, spanking, wam, messy, head dunking in gunge, pies in the face, hanging wedgies, wedgies

Toys: Rope, Twine, binder clips, clips with teeth, ballgag, blindfold, headphones, household stuff
Old 10-04-2019, 10:19 AM   #49
Kiny sarah

Clothing: one piece swimsuit, leggings and flipflops

Entering the underground cavern by the secret entrance that she found Sarah cautiously walks down the passage way. Reaching the end and before she can react a guard gets up from his desk and approaches Sarah. Panicking thinking she might be in trouble Sarah freezes. Upon reaching her the guard explained the situation to her.
Now given the chance Sarah realises she might be in a bit of a bother as she doesn’t have the money to pay the entrance fee and fearing what the consequences of finding the place and trying to leave would be Sarah agreed to do the task for the guard.
Agreeing to the task Sarah is whisked away to another area with a large mirror and a table with a green pen, 6 pots of strawberry yogurt and a blue jewelled butt plug.
Reluctantly staring into the mirror Sarah lowers the leggings to her feet before stepping out of them. Next was the one piece swimsuit which as it fell sarah used her hands to cover her body as much as she could from the watching guard but needed to grab the green pen to write “victim of gungewell” over her chest which she found a little hard to do but managed in the end.
Finally it was time to start getting messy. Seeing the guard smirking as she grabbed the first pot Sarah quickly opened it and put it face down on her head before crushing the container causing the yogurt to cascade down her back. The next pot was opened the same but this time flowing over her shoulders while the third pot flowed over her face causing Sarah to have to wipe her eyes to find the next pot. The fourth and fifth pots followed the same path but flowing down the front of her body a bit more. Getting into it a bit more now Sarah decided to open the last pot and hold her head back and place her other hand under her chest to catch a bit of the yogurt. As it came out it landed straight onto her face and into her arm which she used to rub it into her chest and then down her body. Now completely covered in strawberry yogurt Sarah whipped her eyes one last time before grabbing the butt plug and watching in the mirror as it slid into her ass. When it was finally in a timer was started and Sarah began to play with it sliding it nearly all the way out before shoving it back in. After the five minutes we’re up and the alarm went off Sarah got onto her hands and knees in the yogurt mess and began to spank her ass while the butt plug was still in.
After Sarah had spanked her ass 20 times the guard seeming pleased with the show took Sarah to a room to the side to wash up and threw her clothes in for her to get dressed after clearing up. Finally cleaned up but with the writing still on her chest with it only slightly faded Sarah slips back into the clothes she wore down hopping that the guard doesn’t realise she is still wearing the butt plug as she enters the underground of gungewell village.

Looking at the map as she walks Sarah decides that even with the warning she will check out the place before heading to where she will take her first job. Looking at the map and thinking that dungeons normally have something hidden she will take a look down the side for any clues with the excuse ready that she is interested in working in the dungeon. Heading around the side Sarah prepaid herself for what she might find and agreeing that she will check out whatever she might find.

After checking around the dungeon Sarah decides sheepishly to check inside the dungeon to see what they have to offer thinking that it might be and easy choice and that the most that will happen is that she might get tied up for a bit all that while not knowing what exactly might happen.

Limits: scat, pics, videos
Dislikes: Breast torture, clit torture, figging, crotch rope, urethral sounding.
Kiny sarah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2019, 01:41 PM   #50
happybunny101
getDare Sweetheart

Still waiting in my room for something to happen. I dont think my office is open on saturday. I still need to earn money. Maybe i can wander around town looking for a job. I still want to talk to a waitress about their job at the restaurant

Old 10-06-2019, 03:22 PM   #51
Bloxo
getDare Succubus

Bunny a little disappointed from her pay in the office decides perhaps another job will pay a bit more, but first things first...she needs to do some shopping, she picks up a top to complete her immediate outfit, she finds the sales staff somewhat lacking...almost zombie like in manner.
She decides to investigate the restaurant and enquire about work, when she asks the chef working there about pay she is handed this flyer:

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=90745

Where she is given details on the different jobs in the area and how much they pay...

She is told she will earn £15 for a session of waitering...but she better be prepared to get messy...

Sarah shocked with the situation she was now in took on the guards challenge...there was too much new stuff here to explore...and she may even find something to help her escape the village...
After exposing and humiliating herself in front of the guard she secretly keeps the Butt Plug inside her after being bathed and re-dressed, the guard doesn't notice her find

Item stolen: Butt Plug - Sarah

She walked through the doorway to see a long corridor, people milling about...there were a lot of staff here!
The underground had a rather different design from the clean pristine above ground, it was very cave-like down here, the floors and walls of the cavern were an obsidian rock.
The quarters ahead of her grey concrete walls with doorways, almost military in appearance. The area was lit by torches on the walls, burning away...it was almost reminiscent of hell down here...dark and threatening.
Non of the staff interacted with her as she walked and seemed to be rushing off to places, they were still in their uniforms from above ground, maybe these were the only clothes they were allowed here?

She sneaks off to a dark corner and removes the Butt plug, putting it in her pocket she continues...

As she neared the end of the corridor she reached the larger cavern...she now saw that this place was in fact one large dome like shape underground, all the buildings were just that, the ground had been levelled and everything built down here...

Directly in front she saw a circular chamber with 'Slime Dome' spray painted above the doorway, as she scanned the room she saw a number of other rooms, each similarly spray painted on the outsides of the Grey concrete walls, each word was in a different colour.
Walking around to the left her heart leapt slightly as she saw the word 'Dungeon' in Big red letters, she decided to investigate...

She walked around the sides of the large rectangular concrete exterior, at first she noted how untidy this place was, there was actually a lot of discarded construction material, empty beer and spirit bottles...general rubbish that had been discarded...She guessed cleaning wasn't a top priority down here...

She scavenged through the rubbish to try and see if there was anything of use, going a few distance around the building without seeing anything...and then all of a sudden she spotted a small wooden case...She picked it up from the ground, it was maybe 25 Centimetres wide and long, 15 cm deep...she undid a small clasp on the front and opened the box, inside she found a note:

"Underground village construction complete...starting work on level -2"

She also found a small code written on the back A7869B69. she pockets the note and carries on, wondering what the code could be for and what Level -2 meant...

She saw how much the Dungeon was paying and figured it would be easy money, after all she had survived so far...how bad could it get?

She is grabbed upon entry and quickly stripped down to nothing, she is forced onto all fours and a tail butt plug is inserted inside.
She is made to crawl and eat pudding from some bowls on the floor...she goes to use her hands to grab a bowl and she receives 20 sharp spanks on her ass from a paddle...
She tries reaching again and then that same paddle is whacked against her breasts 10 times each...
She gives up reaching for the bowl and starts to lap it up, it isn't long before she finds her face firmly pushed into the second bowl she gets to and her she is caked in the pudding...
She is yanked up by her hair and dragged over to a chair, she is plopped down on this and her legs are tied to each leg leaving her exposed, a guard holds her arms back as she is paddled 10 times between the legs...and to add insult to injury an ice cube is put inside her pussy...
Squirming as she is held down, her breasts are spanked by another guards hand 10 times each, right against the nipple and then they are smeared with Chocolate sauce, while Yoghurt is dumped over her cold exposed pussy.
Next things she knows, beans are being massaged into her hair and a pie is smashed into her face...to make matters worse the pie had Ketchup and Mustard over the Whipped cream base.

She has clamps attached to her sore nipples.

Then she hears a vibrating sound...and then she feels it between her legs, a vibrator pushed inside her with the ice cube, the vibrator is held against her clit and she is made to edge 3 times, one after another, getting more yoghurt dumped over her with each edge, the first batch over the chest, second over the face, third down the back of her hair...

The vibrator is pulled out of her and she is told to suck it...she is then made to deepthroat the vibrator 10 times...

She is then told to masturbate with a Dildo until she cums, with the vibrator in her mouth...

Task - Emulate the above - Sarah

PM DARES!

I'm straight and will only take Dares from Girls, please bear this in mind when writing to me.

Please be genuine, be fun and have a good heart...with a sadistic streak hehe...6 inches

Old 10-08-2019, 02:02 PM   #52
happybunny101
getDare Sweetheart

I need the money and the restaurant needs the helps so i agree to work for them for the evening. Im not sure what the chef means when he said i might get messy. Like someone might spill a little on me? That cant be too bad. After this though i think i will get a job at the factory and maybe I will play sports on the weekend if i have time

Old 10-08-2019, 04:14 PM   #53
Bloxo
getDare Succubus

After viewing the job information Bunny decides what to do...first she decides that waiting at the Restaurant doesn't sound too bad, she agrees to do a shift and earn a little extra money to satisfy her shopping needs...

She walks into the kitchen area and awaits instruction...

There is a bit of a shortage of customers at the day, but the Chef needs to practice his art and has decided she will do some taste testing for him...though this wouldn't be GungeWell village if this didn't carry certain conditions...

Her hands are tied and she is put to her knees, before her are a number of bowls containing different substances, she has to eat from the bowls in her bound state...anything she can't finish is going over her head...

...When she leaves in her messed state the Chef stops her for a moment and firmly pies her butt before sending her on her way...

Task - Take 4 Bowls, put a different messy item or combinations of items and replicate the above, in your report ensure you list the items you used.

The next stop is the factory, she is soon put to work on the assembly lines...at first it is the same dull repetitive work you'd expect...but then a foreman has another idea for her...
Her top is removed, followed by her bra and nipple clamps are attached, she feels him reach down her behind inside her clothes...and soon her underwear is yanked up hard...she is told she has to stay like this assembling sex toys until the end of her shift!

Task: Add the above conditions to your previous dare, after each bowl is done you can roll a dice:

1-2: Nipple clamps stay on and need to be tugged
3-4: Add an ice cube inside that wedgie
5: You can release the clamps
6: You can undo the Wedgie

Feeling rather worn after the previous ordeals...Bunny decides she needs to let off some steam and decides to play some sports, she is given a course on Rugby...soon she is caked in mud and feeling rather bruised after being tackled repeatedly by the rather large and muscular opponent she is facing...

Task: Spank your behind 30 times, smear Mud or Chocolate over your body...finish up with 50 Jumping Jacks

PM DARES!

Old 10-13-2019, 08:39 PM   #54
Worthlesspigtobeat

Default Member's first day

Wakes on the grimy bed with a raging headache as if I had been drugged. Thinks I must be back in my dorm room looks about quickly sees I am not. Sees a fridge, a tote that is worn, a dresser, and a shower looks about trying to figure out where I am.

Heard the knock at the door runs over to it hoping it is a friend her heart skips a beat seeing the masked man. She tried to slam the door shut but his boot stops that she runs to the far corner of the room. He enters. He hands her the note and leaves.

Fumbles with the note dropping it several times. Finally, she starts to read it. What? What is "Gunge Well Village?" half laughs thinking it is a trick of her friends.

Stops reading as she doesn't hear the normal sounds of the University it was finally hitting her she was not in her dorm or a friend's house. She keeps reading it tears start to stream down her face wondering why she was being punished like this. First thing that comes to her mind is she killed someone as it was a life sentence.

But mayor not warden that confused her. She reaches over to grab her shirt near the bed as she always slept naked it was not there she looks about seeing there was no clothes about goes to the drawers to find something to wear finds nothing sighs.

Mutters under her breath barely audible that nothing was going to keep her here she would just play their game till she could get out.

She reads about how she has to work daily. Wonders why she would work for scumbags but she would play their game as long as needed.

Sees the money and looks at it quickly and braids her hair with the money in it so no one could steal it without a fight. Sees she must find clothes she quickly showers not getting her hair wet wishing their was soap but sees none sighs and no towels either grumbles. Re-reads the note one more time and hides the note under her bed.

Moves to the door and takes a deep breath in and steps out into the cool morning. Looks down the street then down the other way, she starts off down one of the streets, makes quick haste to a clothing store, she looks about quickly.

She picks up:
Total start: 20
First item: Jeans 5
Second item: Shirt 5
Third: Shoes 5
Fourth: Socks 5
End total: Zero

Quickly she dresses. She hopes if nothing else she would get a job being dressed.

She knew she had to make money and quick, she could only go hungry a day or 2. But with no weapon what would happen to her.

She was good at having her picture taken, she re-braids her hair and moves off to find a place hoping to find a job at a "STUDIO" ((JOB)) or something like that.

It had been a long hard day here at this village. She thought she had seen a field near where she was staying she goes that way to maybe do a few laps and snoop around the field looking for things.

She gets to the sports fields, looks about seeing some other people waves shyly to them and starts to run about the field. After about a mile she was beat she goes and sits on the bleachers and runs her hand under the bleachers hoping maybe she would get a clue as to where she was or why.

Sees the sun almost down she gets up and heads back to her room where she strips naked and takes another cold shower and sits on the floor to her room watching the sun finally set.

She had made it through the day.

What I did today:
Shopping: money left none
Worked: At the studio
Explored.

End of day inventory:
Jeans, shirt, socks, shoes
No money

Ok things: beatings
Willing to try: almost anything
Limits: No pictures, no video, no voice.

Items it has:
Belt
wooden spoon
Cell phone cord.

Last edited by Worthlesspigtobeat; 10-13-2019 at 09:13 PM.
Worthlesspigtobeat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2019, 02:41 PM   #55
Bloxo
getDare Succubus

The latest victim of the Gunge Well task force has arrived...Amber shocked, startled and in disbelief faces this absurd situation...forced to work for peoples entertainment, taken from her home and trapped in this bizarre village!

After reading the note thoroughly and taking the time to learn what she had to do here...she decides to just go for it and make the best of the situation!

She rushes to the shops, trying her best to cover her modesty as she moves naked through the village, she looks around the clothing store to find some basics that will at least secure her figure from exposure...

Items Acquired - Jeans, Shirt, Shoes, Socks - Amber

She decides that the studio wouldn't be too bad a job and walks over to it...she enters, strikes a pose and tells the receptionist that she is ready for her close up...after a pause and a few entries into the computer at the desk the receptionist takes her to a back room...

There is blue sheeting on the walls, a black floor and a camera on a tripod...a man enters, dressed in black, wearing a devil mask...he directs her to sit on a stool in the middle of the room and pose while he takes pictures...after a few minutes of this he turns behind him and grabs a jug of Custard which he pours over her head...he then takes more pictures...
This becomes a bit of a pattern...
Next he undoes her jeans and pours a can of baked beans down the front.
He sticks a Banana in her mouth and makes her suck it, before peeling it and mushing it inside her shirt.
He then pulls her jeans down, exposing her naked privates and slams a whipped cream pie between her legs before putting another pie on a stool and making her sit down

Task - Emulate the above, take photos as you go and when finished you have to masturbate to orgasm while looking at the pictures (of course you can delete them afterwards)

After this ordeal she was hosed down and sent on her way...rather damp and her clothes now soaked she decided to go for a run around the Sports Field to dry off...after about a mile she rests on the bleachers and can't help but have a look underneath them to see if there is anything of interest...she sees some discarded rubbish, the odd bit of sports equipment but then something of interest caught her eye...

It was a Steel key wrapped in a note of paper:

"Look under the East Goal post for a hidden hatch, this key will take you to another realm..."

She was puzzled, and a little nervous, so she decided to go home for now...

PM DARES!

Old 10-14-2019, 04:21 PM   #56
Worthlesspigtobeat

Default Response rp day 1

Items:
Jeans
Short
Shoes
Socks

Starting money: 0

Done previous day:
Worked
Explored
Shopped

Previous day rp continued:
Striking a pose before the receptionist. Watches the older lady behind the desk work. Follows her to the back.

Seeing the blue sheeting that covers the walls wondering why they are there. Looks at the black floor that is extremely dirty. Notes the camera on the tripod knows that is normal in a studio shrugs and sits down.

Looks up sees the man enter wonders why he is in black and wearing a devil mask it almost frightens her. She adjusts herself on the chair. Smiles and catches poses as he takes pictures. He stops all of a sudden.

Before she can even react he grabs a jug of custard and pours it over her head she looks shocked and looks at him. “What do you think you are doing?” He puts a gloved finger to her lips she hushes.

He returns to the camera and starts taking pictures her cheeks are a bright red as he takes pictures.But the custard covers her rosy colored cheeks.

He stops again she feels an urge to run but doesn’t he comes over and undoes her pants, she looks shocked at him as he pours a can of baked beans down her pants in the front. She glares at him. She swears she hears a laugh from him. Decides it is best to just sit there. He returns to the camera and takes pictures of her. She wonders what she did to deserve this treatment.

He stops and goes over and grabs a banana, he brings it over to her and tells her to suck on it. She refuses so he pinches her nose and she has no choice but to open her mouth, she begins to suck on it. He pulls it out of her mouth and peels it and shoves it down her shirt and then pushes it into her chest. She was now very much embarrassed and there was nothing she could do about it. He takes about a half dozen pictures of her in this state.
Without any warning her rips her pants down and off. She attempts to cover herself but her pushes her hands aside and tells her no. He then takes a whipped cream pie and slams it roughly into her pussy. Then put another upon the chair and basically pushes her down on the chair and now she is a complete mess. He returns to the camera and takes pictures of her. She hears the final click of the pictures.

He then takes a garden hose and sprays her down the water is ice cold. He forces her to dress in her dirty clothes. He puts her pay in her back pocket and sends her on her way.

She runs out of the studio and heads to the sports field. She runs the mile to get dry and get the mess off her. Exhausted she moves over to the bleachers and sits down on them. Breathing heavily. Her hand explores under the bleachers, she feels something so she kneels down on the ground. Sees a ton of sports equipment shrugs and almost stands up.

Spots something odd she crawls slightly under the bleacher She finds a note and a steal key she shoves the key in her mouth and reads the note. She hides the note within the sport equipment and runs back to her room.

She tosses her clothes into the shower and attempts to clean them. She was very tired she locks her door and crawls into bed and soon falls asleep.

Items:
Jeans
Short
Shoes
Socks

Ending money: 20

Task:

Task - Emulate the above, take photos as you go and when finished you have to masturbate to orgasm while looking at the pictures (of course you can delete them afterwards)

As I have a Master Rl he dressed in black and painted his face red. He put a stool in our garage, and put a poster board that is blue on the wall behind the stool. He put a second stool a few feet away from the first stool to be like a tripod.

He had me gather the custard, a can of baked beans, a banana, and two paper plates with shaving cream in place of the whipped cream.

He takes several pictures of me sitting on the chair, then takes the bowl of custard and with the aid of a spoon poured custard all over my head.

He then continued to take several more pictures.

Then he unzips my jeans and pours a can of baked beans to the front of my pants. Zips them up and continues to take pictures of me.

He had me suck on a medium sized banana. Then he put it down my shirt and smacked it into my chest. He then takes some more pictures.

He makes me stand up and strips me of my pants, and pushes on the paper plates of shaving cream into my naked privates. Then he puts a paper plate of shaving cream on the stool and helps me sit on it. He returns to taking pictures of me.

He then had me finger my pussy till I cam. He was showing me the pictures as I did this.

He then took the garden hose and sprayed me down.

Items it has:
Belt
wooden spoon
Cell phone cord.
Old 10-14-2019, 04:39 PM   #57
Worthlesspigtobeat

Default Day 2

Starting Items:
Jeans
Short
Shoes
Socks

Starting money: 20

Wakes in the morning. She wrings out her clothes. Puts them on and looks about the room. She leaves the room making sure to take the key with her she had put it into her privates so it would be hard for anyone to find.

She moves to the shops knowing she needed more things. Today it would be weapons. She felt helpless without weapons. She makes her way to a store that had a sign over its door that stated weapons. The store looked weird to have weapons in it shrugs and steps in.

She looks about and grabs a wooden spoon thinking that would be a good weapon. Notes it is five. She takes it up to the cashier and pays him. Then leaves the store and heads to the grocery store and looks about thinking she needs protein more than anything she hunts for and finds the peanut butter which is 6 and sprinkles for 4. She is at 15 pounds. She knows she has 20. She pays for it and leaves. Makes her way to the clothing store, she finds a sports bra and pays for it. It was 5.

She had no money again but had her stuff she runs back to her room and puts on the sports bra and leaves the peanut butter, sprinkles and wooden spoon there. Leaves again.

Her clothes were dry now she moves down the path looking for a job to do today. She knows she doesn’t want to do studio again for a while even though it paid her the most.

She comes across the hotel and steps in. She speaks to someone about working there for the day. She agrees to work. She works a long hard day. Once her day is over she decides to go explore where the note told her.

She returns to the bleachers and pretends to be doing sit-ups near there. Takes the note and reads it and then swallows it. Knowing the information she needs and not wanting to have people know what she knows.

She moves over to the east side of the field near the field posts and starts doing push-ups in one spot. Not finding it frowns. Moves to another location and does burpees. Finds a little handle. Feels like she is being watched don’t dare go any further. She is tired and retires to her room for the night.

Ending Items:
Clothing:
Jeans
Short
Shoes
Socks

Food:
Peanut butter
Sprinkles

Weapons:
Wooden spoon.

Ending money: 0

Activities of the day:
Worked
Explored
Shopped

Items it has:
Belt
wooden spoon
Cell phone cord.
Old 10-15-2019, 06:06 AM   #58
Kah
Account Banned

Start money: £20

Waking up naked atop the bed Juliette had to shake her mind awake, feeling the usual effects of a hangover. Looking around the room she didn't recognize anything, assuming that she had gone home with a random guy again she climbed off the top of the naked mattress and looked all around for her clothes.

Failing to find anything that could remotely be used as clothing, no bed sheets, no towels, not so much as a sock, she began to piece together that something wasn't normal.

The sudden and sharp bangs on the door startled her, another quick scan of the room proved useless in finding something to cover herself with, so draping her long blonde hair over the top of her tanned tits, and resting her left hand above her crotch, she straightened her back, put on a brave and domineering face, and opened the door.

Greeting her was a man dressed in a long hooded cloak, with a form fitting mask so black it appeared as though it was the shadow cast from the hoot onto his face, making him seem somewhat otherworldly as she stared into the black void of the hood.

He was almost as tall as she was, but her frame just overshadowed him by a few inches, which made her smile inwardly as the man gave the naked amazonian woman a letter.

Walking away from the door she quickly clothed it shut, so as to not expose herself to anyone who might walk past.

Reading the letter her heart sank, she was kidnapped, taken to this strange walled off town, and she grew angry as she realized that she would have to streak through the town in order to have any clothes to wear at all.

Pulling out the £20 that sat in the envelope she opened the door and broke into a sprint.

Running past the rows of houses she finds herself at a Sports Field, and sees a young Auburn haired girl running around in soaking wet clothes. Realizing that it is not only she who is being humiliated she continues her run through the town, passed more and more victims of the public humiliation, past the Manor where the mayor observes her humiliation, the empty arena, and past the hotel until finally making it to the shopping district where she demands that they give her some clothes, slamming the £20 on the desk in frustration.

Walking away wearing a BRIGHT PURPLE TANK TOP, a SKY BLUE MINI SKIRT, a ONE PIECE SWIMSUIT with an art design of swimming fish underneath, and a pair of SHOES she looks at a job board on her way back to her new home to see how she might earn some easy money. And immediately she sees a job that might be perfect to get her mind off of her humiliating run, and she applies for a job at "PLAYING SPORTS"

Likes: Exhibitionism. Pain. Roleplay. Humiliation. Name calling. Bodywriting. Games.

Dislikes: Bondage. Sensory deprivation. Edging. Cold showers.

Limits: Illegal. Permanent. Pee/poo. Blood. Family/friends.

Hi guys. I took a bit of a break for my mental wellbeing, but lately have been teasing the idea of coming back to GetDare. I return with a clean bill of health and am ready to experience the joys this website can bestow once again.

PM DARES

<3 Kah
Kah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2019, 12:22 PM   #59
happybunny101
getDare Sweetheart

Star 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloxo View Post
After viewing the job information Bunny decides what to do...first she decides that waiting at the Restaurant doesn't sound too bad, she agrees to do a shift and earn a little extra money to satisfy her shopping needs...

She walks into the kitchen area and awaits instruction...

There is a bit of a shortage of customers at the day, but the Chef needs to practice his art and has decided she will do some taste testing for him...though this wouldn't be GungeWell village if this didn't carry certain conditions...

Her hands are tied and she is put to her knees, before her are a number of bowls containing different substances, she has to eat from the bowls in her bound state...anything she can't finish is going over her head...

...When she leaves in her messed state the Chef stops her for a moment and firmly pies her butt before sending her on her way...

Task - Take 4 Bowls, put a different messy item or combinations of items and replicate the above, in your report ensure you list the items you used.

The next stop is the factory, she is soon put to work on the assembly lines...at first it is the same dull repetitive work you'd expect...but then a foreman has another idea for her...
Her top is removed, followed by her bra and nipple clamps are attached, she feels him reach down her behind inside her clothes...and soon her underwear is yanked up hard...she is told she has to stay like this assembling sex toys until the end of her shift!

Task: Add the above conditions to your previous dare, after each bowl is done you can roll a dice:

1-2: Nipple clamps stay on and need to be tugged
3-4: Add an ice cube inside that wedgie
5: You can release the clamps
6: You can undo the Wedgie

Feeling rather worn after the previous ordeals...Bunny decides she needs to let off some steam and decides to play some sports, she is given a course on Rugby...soon she is caked in mud and feeling rather bruised after being tackled repeatedly by the rather large and muscular opponent she is facing...

Task: Spank your behind 30 times, smear Mud or Chocolate over your body...finish up with 50 Jumping Jacks
This was quite the busy day for little old me. I went to the restaurant thinking how hard can it be to deliver food to customers tables? Too bad there werent any customers. The chef layed out a few menu options in front of me to try. The first bowl had spaghetti. The next bowl had some beans and chilli but it was cold and gross. The third bowl had some eggs that had been scrambled but not cooked and finally the last bowl had some ice cream with chocolate syrup on it. I was about to grab a fork to dig in when the chef grabbed my wrists and tied them behind my back. I protested asking him how i was supposed to try the dishes now. He responded by mushing my face into the spaghetti. I ate almost all of it and when i couldnt eat anymore he dumped the remains over me. Next was the cold chilli. I couldnt eat much it was so gross and slimey. That too went all over me. Next came the eggs. Chef didnt even let me try to eat the raw eggs they were dumped right away. I ate a lot of the ice cream which covered my mouth in chocolate sauce. It was too cold and eventually i got a brainfreeze and wanted to take a break. Chef must have thought i was full because the rest of that ice cream went into my panties. Now that i was finished with the food i demanded to be untied. Chef complied. I tried to hurry out of there but before i could go i felt a smack on my ass followed immediately by some foam all around my legs. I had been pied in the ass! Now my pants and panties were ruined. I knew i would need to buy new stuff so i went to work at the factory so i could afford stuff. I talk with the foreman and he puts me on the assembly line. I must have been too slow or something because the foreman came to me and removed my shirt and bra, my only clean clothes. Next thing i know there are clamps on my nipples and my panties still full of ice cream from the restaurant are being yanked into a wedgie. I tried to pick the wedgie but the foreman just came back and put it in harder. I learned my lesson. As i was leaving that job another girl on the assembly line invited me to play rugby. I agreed despite my petite size. Big mistake. It had rained earlier so the field was covered in mud and my tiny frame was being beaten and thrown into the mud all game.

I headed home to shower and try to clean my clothes as best i can. When i get paid next i am definitely going to buy a swimsuit to make cleaning up after work at the restaurant easier.

Until tomorrow

Old 10-16-2019, 03:20 PM   #60
Bloxo
getDare Succubus

Cold, damp and in soiled clothes Amber returns to her room and sets out to clean up and get some rest, at least she earned some money from the job...despite the rather humiliating circumstances, the not and key she had found intrigues her...but what does it mean? Is this some trap...or something more interesting?

Cash Earned - £20 Amber

After a nights rest, she still lives in fear...secreting the key between her legs she decides to arm herself and heads for the Weapon store...browsing the wears she is a little surprised by what they consider to be weapons here...She picks a Wooden Spoon as this could at least cause a bit of pain, next up she goes grocery shopping to start her food stockpile, picking some peanut butter and sprinkles...because that sounds so healthy she next goes in for buying a bra from the clothing store...

Items Acquired: Wooden Spoon, Peanut Butter, Sprinkles and Sports bra - Amber

Needing some more cash she opts to try out the hotel after depositing her new wares back at the room, she marvels at the somewhat old design of the building, slightly out of place in this village compared to the modern scene she steps inside...She sees the musty old receptionist glaring at a computer monitor as she enters, the receptionist looks up at Amber and quickly gets to her feet, gives her some cleaning equipment and sets her to clean out the rooms.

She moves from room to room...working hard and doing her best...when she gets to one of the bedrooms upstairs and finds it is occupied, a well dressed middle aged man is sitting there on a chair in the middle of the room...seemingly waiting for her...he quickly stands and grabs her arms, forcing her down to the bed and bending her over, he yanks down her jeans and begins to spank her ass hard, giving her 50 smacks on each cheek, followed by 10 spanks to her pussy...she yells out in pain, but he does not stop, he drags her to her knees and unzips the fly of his black trousers, he grabs her hair and forces her face against his crotch...she can feel his cock growing hard behind the black boxer shorts, she is directed to pull them down with her teeth and his cock springs out, she is then forced to deep throat him until he cums, his seed spurting out all over her face...

Task - emulate the above - Amber

She is then ejected from the hotel and in complete shock and disgust she proceeds to run away, ending up back at the Sports field, to try and clear her mind she works out a bit, working her way around the field to the place that the note mentions...after a bit of searching and manoeuvring she finds the elusive hidden hatch...but fearing she will be spotted makes a run back to the room to hide herself away for the night.

Juliette awakens, in complete surprise and bemusement she soon figures out that she is not in any place she went to by her own choice, searching around the room naked and confused she finds nothing she can use to dress herself, she blushes at the thought that she has been left in this state by persons unknown...
After the knock at the door and the usual appearance of the masked man she reads the note and gains understanding of her situation, she decides the first thing she needs are clothes and she is going to have to run naked to get them, sprinting through the streets to reach the shop she picks up some basics to at least cover her modesty.

Items Acquired - Tank Top, One Piece Swimsuit, Shoes, Mini Skirt - Juliette

Now she has to pick a job...and being the athletic sort she rushes over to the Sports Field to play some Sports, she sees another girl there working out but before she can go over and talk she is stopped by The Coach, wearing a black and white stripped referee outfit and black shorts he blows his whistle.
Juliette is then directed in her task...wearing only the mini skirt and tank top she is made to drop and do 50 press ups while he looks up her skirt, once this is down he hikes up the mini skirt exposing her behind which he proceeds to spank hard, 30 times to each cheek, she is then stripped naked to do 50 Jumping Jacks.

Task - Emulate the above - Juliette

The Bunny is left exhausted after her long day of work, having been made messy and humiliated at the Restaurant, harshly treated at the Factory and worn through on the Sports field she makes her way back to the room to clean up and rest, she finds the envelope of money waiting for her there.

Cash earned - £35 - The Bunny

She takes a long shower, throws her clothes in the wash and falls to sleep hard.
Her dreams are troubled and she wakes up in sweats after the images come to her fast and hard...

In the morning she decides that she will do a little shopping and ventures into the clothing store

Item acquired - One Piece Swimsuit - The Bunny

Now she has to work out what she will do with the rest of this day in the very odd Village she is trapped in...

With this Swimsuit she will try to work at the Restaurant again, at least this will be easier to clean, she gets changed back at the room and marches over there to earn some more money!
When she arrives the Chef is waiting for her, she is told to stand against the wall facing it, before long she starts to face her task from the Chef this time...
First he massages Beans into her hair, laughing all the way, then she finds Pasta sauce dumped down the back of her swimsuit and her ass is grabbed as the mess is worked between her cheeks...
She is spun around quickly and finds a pie smashed into her face, then 6 eggs are smashed against her, 1 on each breast, 2 on her forehead and two against her pussy on the outside of the Swimsuit, she finds that the mess is now rubbed in by the Chef who takes his time to grope her tits and pussy thoroughly through the fabric.

Task - emulate the above - The Bunny

PM DARES!

Advertisements
Kink Talk