Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Roleplay Dares

Old 08-20-2018, 03:17 PM   #46
happybunny101
getDare Sweetheart

Seeing as I am the one who started this fight, I scurry under the table to change up my location. Before going under i have the presence of mind to grab hold of that chocolate cake and some of the various fruits. My nimble build should make me harder to hit and make it easier for me to evade mess coming for me. While under the table i use my freezing abilities to spoil the fruits and make them mushy and soft. Watch out for these and know if you try to hit me its coming back 7 fold!

Likes: harsh self-bondage, nipple torture, spanking, wam, messy, head dunking in gunge, pies in the face, hanging wedgies, wedgies

Limits: no pics, no bodily fluid, no perma damage, illegal.

Toys: Rope, Twine, binder clips, clips with teeth, ballgag, blindfold, headphones, household stuff
happybunny101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2018, 03:33 PM   #47
SmashNSplat

Krill doesn't really know how to act. On the one hand, he's wearing nice, clean clothes (that weren't as high quality as his previous, but they weren't exactly commoner clothes either). On the other hand, everything in the forest had been out to get them, why would this be different.

The more he ate and drank, the more he relaxed. He still kept glancing towards their 'host' suspiciously, but he didn't feel completely panicked. Just cautious, and ready to wield his sword if needed.

"For god's sake," He muttered when 'Food Fight' was yelled. "You're acting like kids." Hadn't they gotten messy enough today?

Despite himself, he made a promise that if even a speck of food landed on him, he would hold no prisoners and throw himself into the fight without hesitation. The alcohol probably lead to that decision. A custard desert nearby would be his initial weapon of choice, and after that, he'd use anything he could.

(Out of interest, has the mana replenished in the sleep. Just so I can be sure)
Limits - Family | Public | Blackmail | Social Suicide
PM Dares
Kik: GungedGonads
Profile Pic Is Me
SmashNSplat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2018, 03:42 PM   #48
happybunny101
getDare Sweetheart

I crawl out from under the table and quickly and quitely climb up the back of krills chair from behind. Its an ambush! I smush that chocolate cake in his face and scurry off again not looking back for fear I may be chased. Welcome to the fight krill. Im playing dirty

Likes: harsh self-bondage, nipple torture, spanking, wam, messy, head dunking in gunge, pies in the face, hanging wedgies, wedgies

Toys: Rope, Twine, binder clips, clips with teeth, ballgag, blindfold, headphones, household stuff
Old 08-20-2018, 04:01 PM   #49
WAMPup
getDare Sweetheart

Nolon was pleasantly relieved to find that his plan had worked. He was half expecting to be covered in unpleasant mess for taking such a huge risk. He was surprised to see how far he'd come while avoiding getting too messy. Exhausted, sleep came with more relief. Refreshed, Nolon does not question his ew situation too much. He enjoys the meal, the fresh clothes, and the alcohol. He is grateful, if a little suspicious of their hosts motives. Oh well, whatever it was couldn't be that bad. As Shana and Griffin begin their usual antics, Nolon glares at them both. "I find myself agreeing with Krill once again. Think about where we are. Do you really want to make a mess of our generous host's home? I don't think they would appreciate that and I certainly don't want to make them upset." His jaw drops as Krill gets a personal introduction with a chocolate cake. Enough of this nonsense. Nolon refuses to get his hands dirty with this and crawls under the table hoping to make a clean getaway. He tries to crawl his way to the exit. Maybe he can talk to their host. Maybe they won't be too mad about his companion's behavior.

Limits
Blood, Scat (beyond diaper use), Public, Pics.

Check out my Ask A Puppy thread to ask me questions. Serious or silly, all questions are welcome. Who knows? Could be fun.

WAMPup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2018, 04:10 PM   #50
SmashNSplat

Krill freezes when chocolate cake is plastered all over his face. He takes a second before rubbing it from his eyes. He sees who's to blame (of course it’s her) and picks up the custard desert.

He tosses it towards her, not looking to see if it hits the mark. He then picks up two heavily forested cupcakes and looks for Nolan: retribution for staying dry for so long. When he sees Nolon gone, his eyes land on Griffin. A good enough target, so he goes to slam the cakes over his hair.

He really was drunk...
PM Dares
Profile Pic Is Me

Last edited by SmashNSplat; 08-20-2018 at 04:12 PM.
Old 08-20-2018, 04:21 PM   #51
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

Cool. Nice shiny trinket.

Refreshed and belly full upon hearing the words food fight Griffin creates an illusion of himself (50/50 shot of getting messy?) and then decides to throw out some syrup on the ground to slow down Shana and also tossing a few banana peels too.

Hearing krill's heavy boots coming close, I trip him with my quarter staff.
And head towards the kitchen? for more ammo.
Maybe: Bondage, line writing, corner time,
Hard limits: Pain, Poop, Pee, nudity, cum eating, anal, masturbate/edging, enemas, public, pics, hypnos, cam
Full signature here!
Blue Griffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2018, 08:19 PM   #52
happybunny101
getDare Sweetheart

I think nolon has forgotten my spoiled fruits i hid under the table. Once I got away from krill i return to claim those fruits only to find nolon under the table. Seeing as though i already got both krill and griffin messy i restrain from using these fruits and try to escape with nolon out of the dining room

Old 08-21-2018, 01:59 PM   #53
WAMPup
getDare Sweetheart

Nolon sees the fruits, but pays them no mind. He doesn't want to take part in this and after making it this far today the only way he's getting messy is if someone else spots him trying to escape. Just after thinking that, he runs into Shana. He eyes her and the fruits suspiciously and continues on his way to the exit, doing his best to stay out of sight. He wasn't getting messy if he could help it.

Limits

Check out my Ask A Puppy thread to ask me questions. Serious or silly, all questions are welcome. Who knows? Could be fun.

Old 08-21-2018, 05:52 PM   #54
Bloxo
getDare Devil

After launching her opening Salvo Shana ducked under the table...grabbing a Chocolate Cake and some fruit...spoiling the fruit into a messy slush with her freezing powers...The rest of the group seemed apprehensive...tired of the mess they'd faced already (but hey this is gunge 'em dungeon after all!)...
Nolon went to powder, ducking low and looking for a way out...

Griffin too uses diversionary tactics...covering the floor with Syrup and Banana peels...however he isn't out of the woods yet...he sheepishly looks around seeing what must be the kitchen area...

Krill is blurry eyed when the call to fight comes...but he starts to come to attention! He looks at his options...calculating his moves...when suddenly Shana sneaks up on him with a Chocolate Cake right to the face!

- Forfeit: Pie covered with chocolate Sauce to the face (Krill)

He shakes his head, clearing the mess from his vision and goes for his weapon of choice, the custard pudding! He launches the bowl in Shana's direction, Shana dodges...but unexpectedly the bowl bounces off the wall before overturning in mid air...no elf can dodge that!

- Forfeit: Pudding over the head (Shana)

But Krill isn't done yet, grabbing some CupCakes he launches himself at Griffin after losing sight of Nolon and smooshes them in his hair...but the Cupcakes go right through...An Illusion!...In reality Griffin has snuck away to his 'Kitchen' area

Next thing you know Nolon and Shana are hiding under the table, Krill is stumbling around trying to find a target...

But Griffin is about to make a worrying discovery...for this kitchen area is not what he expected...it is a meat locker!...and scarily enough the hanging carcasses look very humanoid! His eyes widen in realisation and fear...this was a trap after all!

Before anything else could happen there was a high pitched buzzing sound, and at the entrances to the room there were suddenly more of these insect creatures...but these ones didn't look humanoid...not at all...They had wings, like those of a Dragonfly, the legs of a giant fly, and pincers instead of hands...the creature they had initially encountered...God, it was wearing the body of a previous victim to look more normal!

They began to advance towards the table not noticing that Griffin had snuck away to the 'Kitchen', the buzzing sound coming from their high velocity wing movements...it was almost deafening, our adventurers covered their ears in pain!

How will our adventurers escape this one?

1. Go to deadly mortal combat with their insect overlords?
2. Try to run and escape this vicious advance?
3. Use the food around them as weapons of mass-splatstruction?
4. Or can Griffin find something useful in the 'kitchen' that may aid their cause?

Likes/Dislikes/Limits/Toys
PM DARES!

I'm straight and will only take Dares from Girls, please bear this in mind when writing to me.

Please be genuine, be fun and have a good heart...with a sadistic streak hehe...6 inches

Curious about me or Poland? check out my Youtube!
Bloxo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2018, 09:18 PM   #55
WAMPup
getDare Sweetheart

Nolon is fed up with the group's terrible luck. A trap laid by insect overlords? And they are blocking the only escape route. Still hiding under the table, Nolon gives Shana a glance and a smirk. He scoops up some of the rotten fruit, comes out from under the table, and chucks everything he can at the creatures. The world wants him to play dirty? He'll play dirty. Once he runs out of ammunition he will grab his rapier shouting "That is enough!" He alternates between trying to boost morale of Krill and Shana to bolster their magics and then readies himself to strike with his rapier if they manage to approach He didn't care anymore about staying clean. All he wanted was to get him and his companions out of this situation.

(Really its a combination of 1 and 3 but he'll stick to 1 if he has to, haphazardly picking up more things to throw.)

Limits

Old 08-22-2018, 12:03 AM   #56
SmashNSplat

It was at this point, Krill snapped. The food fight was something he could handle, it was light hearted and relatively unimportant. But this, this was just too much.

Removing his hand from his ears, he pulled out his new sword and brandished it, seeing fruit fly across the room towards the creatures. He waited until Nolon started to bolster him before raising his free hand, bringing forth his magic to it.

He wasn’t sure if his magic was ready, but if it was then he'd create shields around him and his team if they needed protection and cast offensive spells when he could. If not, he'd show off his sword skills and try and kill the bugs. So far, he'd been safe (from everything but mess)but he could handle himself well in a fight.
PM Dares
Profile Pic Is Me
Old 08-22-2018, 04:42 PM   #57
ClosingTag

Target

Quote:
Originally Posted by bloxo View Post
How will our adventurers escape this one?

1. Go to deadly mortal combat with their insect overlords?
2. Try to run and escape this vicious advance?
3. Use the food around them as weapons of mass-splatstruction?
4. Or can Griffin find something useful in the 'kitchen' that may aid their cause?
Character Name: Samrael, known as Sam
Race: Elf
Weapon: Cross
Skill: Grapple - Sam fires a bolt with rope attached towards a surface, Sam and his party can then attempt to traverse or climb the rope however they see fit.

My head throbbed. The pain felt like someone had taken a knife to my skull. Where am I? Blackness. I pass out again. I wake up once again to the delightful smell of bacon. A cheery old lady slowly approaches.

"Good morning! You've been out for quite a while, we thought we lost you. My son found you out cold in the storm."

The lady begins to explain that a party of travelers had ventured into the woods but haven't been heard from since. I must go after them, this must be my destiny!

I begin to follow the paths of the travelers, as I make my way into the woods I see an array of mess splattered everywhere I looked. What have I got myself into...

I keep going, passing through a frozen hole in a thorn of walls, over the lake using my grapple ability to traverse the lake. I then sneak past some ogres and up through a narrow cave path.

Still not sure where the team is and how they got there so I'll skip this bit.

Option 1: Eventually I hear a commotion going on nearby. Is that the travelers? Wait what are those? Shit! One of the creatures spots me and launches itself at me. Normally I would take this opportunity to agilely get the upper hand but I don't seem to have any chance this time. I take aim and start relentlessly firing my crossbow at the creatures.

I've been stalking on this thread for a few days and wanted to write myself into the thread. I nearly went with a wizard and teleported to help but much preferred being an Elf. Looking forward to seeing where this goes.

Likes, Dislikes and Limits
ClosingTag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2018, 10:26 PM   #58
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClosingTag View Post
Character Name: Samrael, known as Sam
Race: Elf
Weapon: Cross
Skill: Grapple - Sam fires a bolt with rope attached towards a surface, Sam and his party can then attempt to traverse or climb the rope however they see fit.

... start relentlessly firing my crossbow at the creatures.
Is your weapon a cross or crossbow?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClosingTag View Post
I begin to follow the paths of the travelers, as I make my way into the woods I see an array of mess splattered everywhere I looked. What have I got myself into...
Also at the DM's discretion I'd say if you followed our path you might get pretty messy on your trip given the tree, swamp, orges, and bats are still back there.

Anyway to the story at hand:
4. I'll see what I can find in the "kitchen" to help. Possibly our new adventurer? Since it seems like all civility has gone out the door can I poison the corpses so they won't kidnap other humans/die? (Mean, but ya know, monsters...)

If that's too much, then just looking in the "kitchen" for a solution is my plan.
Maybe: Bondage, line writing, corner time,
Hard limits: Pain, Poop, Pee, nudity, cum eating, anal, masturbate/edging, enemas, public, pics, hypnos, cam
Full signature here!
Blue Griffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2018, 02:00 PM   #59
happybunny101
getDare Sweetheart

Being the small speedy elf that I am and seeing as though my freezing powers have bitten me in the but a few times already this journey. Im making a run for it. I dont know what it is right now but anything is better than here. Ill grab some food before i go just in case but other than that im out!

Old 08-24-2018, 04:49 PM   #60
Bloxo
getDare Devil

This was the first time our heroes had little choice but to fight and they knew it!

Nolon and Krill launched themselves into action!

Nolon threw Rotten food at the monsters...which definitely slowed them down, especially when it landed over their bug eyes!
His sword however clanged off their exoskeletons...

But here Krill made an impact, his magic restored he launched some fire salvos at the creatures, forcing them to retreat, while he also shielded Nolon from some of the vicious swipes they made...keeping him at arms reach of death for now! But these two alone couldn't win this battle!

While this commotion was going on...Shana had had enough and used the distraction to slip out of harms way, this elf was out for herself in this adventure, that much was clear and just wanted to get away from the horrible creatures!
She ducked and dived, moving at such a speed she was barely noticed...slipping through the insect warriors and past them to make her escape from the scene!

Meanwhile Griffin was in the Kitchen...he had to end all of this, maybe not this moment...but for the future and found a box of poison tucked away (most likely used to kill off the humans before they were processed) and spread it over the corpses in this sorded abattoir! Looking around he tried to see if there was anything that could help the team...

The fighting was getting intense...the insect creatures initial surprise at the fightback had ended and they were beginning to push our heroes back!

All of a sudden there was a sharp thud and one of the creatures fell forward, a bolt through it's head!

From behind the creatures came running up a new adventurer Samrael!

He looked remarkably clean considering all the team had gone through! But no time for that insight!

He threw himself into the crowd of insects and began smashing his crossbow against their hides...managing to take them completely by surprise he quickly opened up a path and he was fighting side by side with Nolon and Krill!

The fighting was still heavy...and even with the bolstered support our heroes were struggling...until Griffin emerged...

He had found MAGICAL LANCE...this was being used to pick the bodies in the kitchen...but was actually quite a sacred weapon...with one thrust he split one of the creatures in two!

While the rest of the team managed to cut down the rest!

Our heroes had prevailed...but it was not time to celebrate, who knows when more of these things would show up!
They gave each other a pat on the back and grabbed what food they could before making a move...

They found a corridor leading upwards and were soon heading to rejoin Shana

Likes/Dislikes/Limits/Toys
PM DARES!

I'm straight and will only take Dares from Girls, please bear this in mind when writing to me.

Please be genuine, be fun and have a good heart...with a sadistic streak hehe...6 inches

Curious about me or Poland? check out my Youtube!
Bloxo is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
gunge, messy, roleplay