Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 09-11-2017, 06:36 PM   #46
Blue Fox
getDare Devil

Try wearing your dildo longer each day. Goal is to keep it inside of you for a full day.

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=94638
Blue Fox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2017, 06:39 PM   #47
Abby-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ze'Rehan View Post
Try wearing your dildo longer each day. Goal is to keep it inside of you for a full day.
This sounds interesting, it might take a while thought
My limits are public (I'm ok with semi-public as long as it's safe), pics, diapers because I would feel stupid wearing them, social suicide, permanent marks. I think I put everything on here and I will refuse a dare if I think it's off limits or I just can't do it because of time or whatever reason, but I'll give that person a chance to adapt it or give me a new one. If anything changes I'll edit it

Toys: A dildo
Abby- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2017, 10:08 PM   #48
Jason1138

1)What you'll need:
Skirt
Dildo
Phone/ book

Go out in a skirt but no panties and a tight shirt preferably no bra. Find a park bench insert the dildo and sit down so your bare bum is touching the bench. Now you must sit there reading or whatever for at least half an hour, how much you dare to move around is up to you.

2) idk if you'll like this one but here's what you'll need:
Two clothes pins
Some string
Dildo or similar

Ok set up is simple tie the two clothespins together with approx a foot of string you can adjust this depending how tall you are. Now get your dildo ready. Attach one of the clothes pins to a nipple and another to your clit. Now here's the catch you may take them off but you are not allowed to use your hands when taking off the clothes pins and you must cum first

-I'm looking to try new things so feel free to give me dares as long as they are in my limits.
Jason1138 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
anal, girl, masturbation, public, slut