Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Lounge

Closed Thread

Old 07-05-2009, 12:40 AM   #46
dragonator
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merlin View Post
sorry that is thought way to easy and may be true for some people and some wars but sure not for all. Also rape is a lot more common during war (and was also sometimes encouraged during history) as it is a way of getting rid of the extreme pressure a soldier is having during a war combined with the fact that "the others" are getting unpersonalized...

I don get the connection

that doesnt really change the point of interesting ...

i am more worried about things like annihilation because of war... i have a bit the impression you don't really know what war means...

depends on what you call good...
a lot of ppl disagree with me in my opinion

rape is only more common during ar if the soldiers arent doing their jobs rigght which would both not leave them the time or the energy so the commanders need to work them harder

the connection was that nationalism makes the people of a country feel competitive with foreigners and generally try and out do them like how in buissness companies out do eachother in a similiar fashion

it kinda does kinda doesnt depending on how you look at it

im not worried about anhiliation from war because as long as it doesnt resort to nukes which could topple the earth of its axis someone has to be left alive in order to kill the other peson abd i feel that form of anhiliation would be much better as it would be much quicker and thus less painful because of the problems caused by loss of resources like hospials being unable to operate and yes i no what war means to the same extent that anyone who has never fought in one can know about it

and what i call good is what they are doing

sorry if my post is hard to understand i dont knoiw how to chop up someone's quote but i tried to adress the comments in order

i must do any dare that i get as long as this is a part of my signiture
I was dared to post my full erect length. my full erect penis length is 3 inches.
Old 07-05-2009, 12:44 AM   #47
Nohbdy123

Well, in response to the original video...

British are also NOT stupid: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w_mkwB9ayK4&NR=1

Germans are also NOT stupid: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONCrE...eature=channel

^^ By the way, the "German" one shows how all of them were made. They're fake.

Edit:

Quote:
rape is only more common during ar if the soldiers arent doing their jobs rigght which would both not leave them the time or the energy so the commanders need to work them harder
Who are you to say that soldiers are going to rape given enough time and energy?

Quote:
im not worried about anhiliation from war because as long as it doesnt resort to nukes which could topple the earth of its axis someone has to be left alive in order to kill the other peson abd i feel that form of anhiliation would be much better as it would be much quicker and thus less painful because of the problems caused by loss of resources like hospials being unable to operate and yes i no what war means to the same extent that anyone who has never fought in one can know about it
War is fine unless nukes are involved? Well what about the bombing of Hiroshima and Nagasaki vs the firebombing of Tokyo? Look up the statistics, the annihilation of Tokyo caused countless more deaths than the nuclear bombs. The nukes allowed Japan to quit the war (as their emperor ordered them) while maintaining their sense of "honor" at the time. It also alleviated our desire for revenge for the deaths of thousands of Americans.

As one a member of a Japanese television team is quoted upon hearing about the occupation plans, "Thank God you used the bomb." (pg 102, Americans at War by Stephen Ambrose). Those plans, written up by Colonel Andrew Goodpaster, arranged to have the invasion and occupation of the home islands split (as was done in Berlin) between Soviets, Americans, British and Chinese. More Cold War fun?

So you're saying that the "annihilation" from war will result in SOME people being alive, therefore we shouldn't worry about it? And that "normal" annihilation is good because it'll be quicker (and thus use fewer resources)? How would normal war be quicker than nuclear war?
Neither is good, but the things you're saying are so completely ridiculous.

Last edited by Nohbdy123; 07-05-2009 at 01:06 AM.
Old 07-05-2009, 12:47 AM   #48
dragonator
getDare Devil

go back and read the last page im not the one who suggested the thought

I was dared to post my full erect length. my full erect penis length is 3 inches.
Old 07-05-2009, 12:57 AM   #49
Merlin
Misschievous's Authority

ok the funny thing here is i agree with you on the idea that killing half of the human population would be an interesting option. At least if i don't see me as part of the humans ... still a virus is way better in doing that than a non nuclear war ...

So a way better way to make the humans stronger would be to stop using medicine of any sort! The problem is not that so many children are born but that so many survive it... with your logic we wont need any war if we just would not cure our ill people.

To the idea of you have no idea what war means... i don't mean the global scale. I mean the personal scale. to see how the brain of the man that was your best friend for 25 years gets blown into pieces. How biological and chemical weapons will let you die over hours in a horrible way, how your sister gets raped by 30 men while you sit next to her and can do nothing about it just to see in her eyes that all she wants to is die...
Old 07-05-2009, 01:08 AM   #50
dragonator
getDare Devil

Quote:
ok the funny thing here is i agree with you on the idea that killing half of the human population would be an interesting option. At least if i don't see me as part of the humans ... still a virus is way better in doing that than a non nuclear war ...

So a way better way to make the humans stronger would be to stop using medicine of any sort! The problem is not that so many children are born but that so many survive it... with your logic we wont need any war if we just would not cure our ill people.

To the idea of you have no idea what war means... i don't mean the global scale. I mean the personal scale. to see how the brain of the man that was your best friend for 25 years gets blown into pieces. How biological and chemical weapons will let you die over hours in a horrible way, how your sister gets raped by 30 men while you sit next to her and can do nothing about it just to see in her eyes that all she wants to is die...
like i said to the extent of someone who has never fought in a war i do i have thought of those possibllities and more and like i said war causes pain and suffering but not as much as starvation

when starvation occurs this EXACT same thngs are likely to happen by ppl trying to get food or who, since they dont have food, want some form of pleasure to help make up for it

and nohb you misunderstood me im saying that anhiliation from war would be better then starvation and when i said nucleur i was refering to the H bomb which 7 h bombs can knock the earth off its axs and utterly destroy the world as surely as starvation so i see the best anihilation alternative should it come to a point tha forces us to make a choice on how we are going to die

Old 07-05-2009, 01:17 AM   #51
Nohbdy123

Did anyone ask you to choose the best way to die? I think that's totally off-topic.

In response to the people who are saying Americans are stupid... I'll just go with the usual "There are stupid people everywhere." Also, stop making ridiculous generalizations. Watch the other videos that I linked to in my previous post.

In response to the people who are saying Americans can't fight...

Jeez, we WON our little revolutionary war against the Brits... We WON the next little War of 1812 against the Brits... We arrived and broke the stalemate that was WWI (read any history book if you doubt this. Germany had its Eastern front secure and I think it's common knowledge that there was a stalemate on the Western Front).

For World War 2... Although we entered the war late and were utterly unprepared for fighting while the Allies had been fighting the Axis for years, by 1944 we were supplying both British and American units. Can you claim that you could have won the war without American help? If so... You shouldn't be in any place to be calling people stupid. Please don't go making ridiculous claims about the men who quite possibly saved all of us from speaking German and living in a totalitarian state (and those men weren't just Americans).

We have the little ole Korean War, and Vietnam. Yes, we lost in Vietnam, but that's because we were fighting against guerrilla fighters and were using completely the wrong tactics AND strategy. Instead of winning the hearts and minds of the people, we burned villages, bombed everything we could and went about the whole thing wrong. Also, remember it was the French who got annihilated at Dien Bien Phu and started the whole thing off.

This whole argument is so silly.

Last edited by Nohbdy123; 07-05-2009 at 01:21 AM.
Old 07-05-2009, 01:21 AM   #52
Merlin
Misschievous's Authority

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonator View Post
7 h bombs can knock the earth off its axs and utterly destroy the world
I would love to see the numbers to that even a lot more fusion bombs are not able to do that... i just checked a fusion bomb has an explosive power of about 500-700kT ... the meteor crater in Arizona was made by a meteor having about 15,000 kT meaning the same as about 30 H Bombs...... 7 H Bombs will destroy a lot but wont bother the earth in any way...
Old 07-05-2009, 01:29 AM   #53
dragonator
getDare Devil

Quote:
I would love to see the numbers to that even a lot more fusion bombs are not able to do that... i just checked a fusion bomb has an explosive power of about 500-700kT ... the meteor crater in Arizona was made by a meteor having about 15,000 kT meaning the same as about 30 H Bombs...... 7 H Bombs will destroy a lot but wont bother the earth in any way...
i dont uh actually have any numbers im a scince nerd but thats not the area im most intrested in but one of my friends is and he mentioned it to me as we conversed about war

wut he said was that it wouldnt deastro the world utterly in the convintional way of blowing it up just that it could knock the world off its axis which would
either send us straight into the sun or hurtiling away from the sun

Old 07-05-2009, 01:53 AM   #54
Merlin
Misschievous's Authority

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nohbdy123 View Post
In response to the people who are saying Americans are stupid... I'll just go with the usual "There are stupid people everywhere." Also, stop making ridiculous generalizations. Watch the other videos that I linked to in my previous post.
yeah ... as i said humans are stupid everywhere

Quote:
Jeez, we WON our little revolutionary war against the Brits... We WON the next little War of 1812 against the Brits...
or that proves that the brits are even worse ... (really get this back a bit to the funny site as i see this video as really funny and not as attacking the Americans as a nation...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonator View Post
i dont uh actually have any numbers im a scince nerd but thats not the area im most intrested in but one of my friends is and he mentioned it to me as we conversed about war

wut he said was that it wouldnt deastro the world utterly in the convintional way of blowing it up just that it could knock the world off its axis which would
either send us straight into the sun or hurtiling away from the sun
Sorry to be so hard there but this is just wrong ... 7 H Bombs of the biggest sort would just have about 4,900 kt (if my numbers are right) the earth got hit often by meteors of a lot higher explosive power a lot times and the worst that happened was climatic catastrophes ... you cant change the the course of the earth with such "laughable" explosions

hmm OK I just found that the Russians had a very big H Bomb.. with 60,000kt... ok 7 of these would be 420,000kt.. but even that would be not enough, again compared with meteors ... the biggest German creator was made by a meteor of 141,000,000kT... we don't get even close to them with our H Bombs
Old 07-05-2009, 08:27 AM   #55
doomed_soul89
Account Banned

Send a message via MSN to doomed_soul89

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nohbdy123 View Post
Well, in response to the original video...

British are also NOT stupid: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w_mkwB9ayK4&NR=1

Germans are also NOT stupid: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONCrE...eature=channel

^^ By the way, the "German" one shows how all of them were made. They're fake.
Those ones might be fake but the American one is real
Old 07-05-2009, 08:53 AM   #56
Pingu
Be afraid

Quote:
Originally Posted by doomed_soul89 View Post
Those ones might be fake but the American one is real
I honestly don't know if you're joking or not. The irony is that you're calling American's stupid when that video is clearly a spoof hence the CNNN. http://www.cnnnn.com/

That link gets posted on quite a few forums and it's quite funny when it's taken light hearted and the OP has enough brain cells to realise it's just a joke and say "Ha Had you there guys for a few posts".
Old 07-05-2009, 08:53 AM   #57
urlilslave080
Distinguished Member

You know what i love, everybody put a flag on Australia as the next country to invade, someone even thought that we were koreans.

OR IF YOU HAVE DICE CHECK OUt MY NEW DICE DARE GAME
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=27595

Happy Daring
Old 07-05-2009, 09:25 AM   #58
doomed_soul89
Account Banned

Send a message via MSN to doomed_soul89

Quote:
Originally Posted by urlilslave080 View Post
You know what i love, everybody put a flag on Australia as the next country to invade, someone even thought that we were koreans.
They changed the name on the map, one guy thought it was France another Korea ect. and no1 realized the map was wrong thats just sad
Old 07-05-2009, 11:22 AM   #59
dragonator
getDare Devil

wha part of it is a fake do you not get lol?

Old 07-05-2009, 11:58 AM   #60
Lolly
getDare Sweetheart

He's just trying to make Americans look bad because he's Canadian. :P

Lol.

Do you want fries with that?
Closed Thread

Advertisements
Kink Talk