Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 07-19-2009, 12:55 PM   #1
doomed_soul89
Account Banned

Send a message via MSN to doomed_soul89
Male 19/male/master seeks any age/female/slave in any location (very strict)

19/male/master seeks any age/female/slave in any location (very strict)

I am looking for a young slave girl who is both eager and willing to learn be warned though I'm not a soft master in the least, if you break a rule or fail to complete a task you will be punished and since I take the time to get to know my slaves it won't be something you like in the least.

That said I will respect your limits but that's all I'll respect I love to humiliate and degrade girls, reducing them to nothing and pushing them to their limits making them feel overwhelmed. If you follow your rules and do your tasks you will have amazing experiences

As for other things I would prefer it if you were still in school (high school senior/college) as it is one of the best ways to cause humiliation although it isn't necessary and you must be willing to send pics or go on webcam, however we can start on a trial basis for up to a week before you have to send the pics and I can prove I am who I say I am if your the paranoid kind.

My timezone is GMT -7 (it's 12:50 right now check the time posted for difference) and I work mon-fri 8-4 so keep that in mind for availability

PM me with your likes/limits, living situation (on your on, with parents, roomate ect.) and what you want out of it.

Advertisements
Kink Talk