Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Ask me Anything (AMA)

Old 04-18-2014, 03:51 PM   #46
Bsmith1

How many guys have you been with?

What is one of your kinkiest fantasies?

What is the dirtiest/ kinkiest thing you have done?
Bsmith1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2014, 05:09 PM   #47
Tibbar2

Quote:
Originally Posted by shilohs_candy View Post
Very interesting questions thewild!!

I have simpler ones just to lighten it up:

What was your first car?

What is your current vehicle?

What is the oldest form of music 'player' other than a radio that you have owned?

Have you gotten many traffic tickets in your life?

Would you please describe how your first dildo purchase went?
My first car was a 1981 Dodge Omni. I called it the Death Mobile. My brother bought it for me for $500 from a friend that believed silicone and duct tape could fix anything. I would drive in the slow lane so I was always closest to an exit when it decided to die. The worst was when my Dad took it to get a safety inspection and emissions test. He said I was going to have to license it where I was going to school because it didn't pass emissions. The catalytic converter caught on fire and it still passed inspection. Later my Dad tried to fix the brakes. They were fine until they warmed up and then they were like the car on Flintstones.

I am currently driving a Suzuki Grand Vitara. One of my grand luxuries is driving new/newer cars.

I had a quadraphonic 8-track player. It was awesome! I think the stereo in the death mobile was worth more than the car.

I have only been pulled over while driving once and he just gave me a warning. It's pretty amazing considering what a terrible driver I was when I first started. I was one of the few people who had never driven before I took the class and got my learner's permit. The worst was when I got a summer job with the Forest Service and they gave me a truck with a manual transmission. My brother gave me a crash course but I rolled back into a car the first time I tried to start on a hill. Luckily, it was a buddy of his so he didn't care.

The dildo story isn't that exciting. I bought a 7 inch black "Tower of Inferno Super Cock" from Amazon. I've been happy with it but it does have a funky smell that doesn't go away. It has balls at the base that "will make it stand up for the occasion." However, I've never had the occasion to use it that way.
Tibbar2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2014, 05:14 PM   #48
Tibbar2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bsmith1 View Post
How many guys have you been with?

What is one of your kinkiest fantasies?

What is the dirtiest/ kinkiest thing you have done?
Thanks for the questions, but I believe I have answered all of those previously. Feel free to try again.
Old 04-19-2014, 12:43 PM   #49
Alexis Rune
getDare Devil

You told me that your shopping trip was even harder than mine, so I want to hear all about it!

What were your instructions?

Where did you go?

What did you buy?

Who did you encounter while you were out?

What was the worst, best and scariest part of the trip?
Old 04-19-2014, 01:17 PM   #50
Tibbar2

Quote:
You told me that your shopping trip was even harder than mine, so I want to hear all about it!

What were your instructions?

Where did you go?

What did you buy?

Who did you encounter while you were out?

What was the worst, best and scariest part of the trip?
I spoke to Dark this morning and discussed my plans to go to the mall and buy sexy panties. I had looked online but decided I wanted to look in person. I used the wrong emoticon by mistake and he ordered me to go sans panties. I wore loose black pants in the hopes no one would notice. I had several messages from Dark along the way but when I parked I had another. As my reward for completing page three of this thread, I was instructed to put on the sexiest pair of panties I buy and christen them properly. I was to cum in whatever way possible and then I could go home.

I went to Lane Bryant's which is about half way through the mall. I was self conscious about the fact I wasn't wearing underwear. I usually don't spend a lot of money on frilly things so this was a special treat. I ended up buying two bras and seven panties in varying colors and styles. So far, I haven't had to go to work without panties but I know my luck will run out eventually when I don't have the color Dark requests.

By this time I was pretty flustered so I stopped and looked at puppies they had at a pet store. It was a great diversion. I went into the ladies bathroom with the hopes of privacy since I would need to take off my pants. I lucked out or so I thought. As soon as I went into a stall there was a freaking stampede of women using the bathroom. I waiting everyone out and then put on a salmon pair of cheeky panties with nude lace on the crotch. Thanks, Red for the recommendation.

There was no way I could masturbate there so I tried a restroom further down the mall. I thought I could take an inconspicuous picture to send Dark as proof. There were other women in the restroom but I was in one of the stalls in the back so thought I was safe. I had forgot about the flash on the camera.

I went ahead and sent the picture but there was no way I could masturbate there either. I was trying to think of places I might be able to have privacy on my way home. I decided to at least work myself up on the drive. I had been so nervous that I wasn't wet so I had to wet my fingers before I slid them under the new panties. Whenever a car would get too close I would stop. I finally had a gap where I could set the cruise control and spend a little time teasing my clit. There were no cars anywhere close so I rubbed my clit hard to the song playing in my car. It just happened to be Holding Out for a Hero. Dark will understand the reference.

The orgasm was quick and intense. I haven't done anything like that in decades so it was high on the naughty scale. I got off onto a less traveled road and teased myself a few times more but pinching my nipples and clit. I didn't cum again but the panties were christened properly.

I didn't encounter anyone I know but there were plenty of people along the way. The best part was the contact with Dark. The worst was trying to have any kind of "sexy time" in a public restroom. The scariest part was thinking that this might be the first time I had failed one of Dark's challenges. I'm so glad I didn't disappoint him.
Old 04-19-2014, 01:35 PM   #51
Alexis Rune
getDare Devil

AWESOME answer That was a brave trip indeed, so naughty! Very well done though. I can't imagine how embarrassed and nervous I'd feel with the flash going off in a stall!

Ever been to a nude beach?

Are there any near you?

Are you curious at all about them?

Is it legal to go topless in your state?

What do you think about this?

Last edited by Alexis Rune; 04-19-2014 at 02:57 PM.
Alexis Rune is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2014, 06:47 PM   #52
Tibbar2

Quote:
AWESOME answer That was a brave trip indeed, so naughty! Very well done though. I can't imagine how embarrassed and nervous I'd feel with the flash going off in a stall!

Ever been to a nude beach?

Are there any near you?

Are you curious at all about them?

Is it legal to go topless in your state?

What do you think about this?
No, I've never been to a nude beach. In fact, I've never been naked outside to my knowledge. I've changed clothes in tents before but that really doesn't count.

I don't know of any near me. May need to Google that. It looks like the closest place is 4 1/2 hours from here. Who knew?

I've never had any particular fascination with nude beaches but I think Dark would like it. He promised to hold my hand as he led me through the woods naked.

I didn't even know there was a nude beach in the state so I had to look that up as well. There are several groups that arrange trips but my guess is they are using private property away from public view. I'm pretty sure you would get arrested if you just decided to sunbathe topless in your back yard.

I stayed at an all inclusive resort in Cancun, Mexico, that was popular with Europeans. On the way to breakfast, my Mom and I would pass topless sunbathers. Most of them were already burned and I couldn't understand why anyone would want to do that to themselves. Besides, that is not what you want to see first thing in the morning when you are with your mother. I have had too many bad experiences with sun burns and sun rash to get much enjoyment out of the experience I'm afraid.

Thanks for all the great questions.
Old 04-19-2014, 10:45 PM   #53
Alexis Rune
getDare Devil

MOOCs: revolutionary, fad, or both?

Ever wear a corset?

Would you have anybody to help lace one up tight for you if you had to wear one?

You mentioned tent, do you camp often?

Ever sleep naked in a tent?

Last edited by Alexis Rune; 04-20-2014 at 05:24 AM.
Alexis Rune is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2014, 06:21 AM   #54
Tibbar2

Quote:
MOOCs: revolutionary, fad, or both?

Ever wear a corset?

Would you have anybody to help lace one up tight for you if you had to wear one?

You mentioned tent, do you camp often?

Ever sleep naked in a tent?
I believe MOOCs (massively open online courses) are a passing fad. While the philosophy of opening up the education system is a noble one, there is a fundamental flaw. Very few people want to learn for learning's sake anymore. This may help explain why the completion rate for MOOCs is so low (about 7%). People are driven by external factors like the promise of a better job. As long as MOOCs are non-credit courses, they will continue to be a novelty rather than a technology and paradigm shift.

I've never worn a corset but I've looked at them many times. I like the ones that push everything around so you have a better silhouette. I'm not sure about the ones that attempt to create a tiny waist by shifting your internal organs. There's a reason why Victorian women were always swooning.... They couldn't breathe. Besides, I don't have anyone who could help me tighten one if Dark ordered. I would have to figure out a way to do it on my own.

The older I get, the less I enjoy camping. I used to sleep fine on a foam pad or cot and now I need a plush mattress, memory foam, and multiple pillows. I also enjoy being in my own space with a proper bathroom. I'm glad I had those experiences when I was younger but now I'm happy with road trips. If I can work in a few bizarre tourist attractions, all the better. Wall Drug in South Dakota is my favorite.

I've never slept naked in a tent although I hear it keeps you warmer. I'm always too afraid of creepy crawlies or bigger pests. On one trip, I was sleeping in a tent while my parents were in the trailer. My dad poked his head out to wish me a goodnight and warn me that there was a skunk in camp. Thanks, Dad!
Old 04-20-2014, 07:06 AM   #55
Master.
Distinguished Member

How many panties do you own now?
How many panties did you own before your submission to Dark?
How many different (what you/Dark would perceive as unique) colours does your collection of panties span across?
What is your favourite pair of panties?
Which pair of panties that you own do you think would be Darks favourite?
Master. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2014, 01:01 PM   #56
Tibbar2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master. View Post
How many panties do you own now?
How many panties did you own before your submission to Dark?
How many different (what you/Dark would perceive as unique) colours does your collection of panties span across?
What is your favourite pair of panties?
Which pair of panties that you own do you think would be Darks favourite?
This seems excessive but the current count is 41. I've bought 16 of those since Dark. Part of it is the weight loss. Others were bought trying to predict his daily color choice. The last set were so I would have something sexy and frilly to wear.

We don't worry about color shades so much so I have solids (white, black, gray, brown, orange, pink, peach, purple, green, salmon, yellow, blue, and red) and patterns (stripes, flowers, polka dots, paisley, zebra, and leopard). It really depends what mood Dark is in and whether he is feeling generous.

At the moment my favorite is the pair I "christened" yesterday but I bought two sets that I think I will enjoy.

Dark will like the ones with lace on the back. He's curious to see what kinds of patterns might result from wearing them.
Old 04-20-2014, 02:38 PM   #57
Ly Ph
getDare Sweetheart

Firstly even though I said it in chat earlier today I would like to reiterate how interesting of a thread this is. You paint quite the picture.

People have asked you a lot about your limits so I was wondering, are there any kinks that you used to really enjoy that now your limits have been pushed you cant really enjoy any more? If yes what are they and do you miss them?

Likes/Dislikes/Limits here
Ly Ph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2014, 02:58 PM   #58
maxS
Distinguished Member

Whats the one truth question you're hoping not to be asked?
What is it your deepest secret?
maxS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2014, 05:55 PM   #59
Tibbar2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ly Ph View Post
Firstly even though I said it in chat earlier today I would like to reiterate how interesting of a thread this is. You paint quite the picture.

People have asked you a lot about your limits so I was wondering, are there any kinks that you used to really enjoy that now your limits have been pushed you cant really enjoy any more? If yes what are they and do you miss them?
Thank you so much for the support and kind words. I'm glad that people find my life so interesting.

The best questions are those that require thought. This was one of those. The biggest change was my voracious appetite for erotica. Before I found Dark (or he found me...I'm not sure which), I spent a lot of time reading. My favorite were Kindle books. I would read several a week but I also enjoyed short stories on Literotica and other sites. I haven't finished a book since Dark and I started down this path.

Much of life was just passing me by and losing myself in books was easy. Now I'm excited to see what each new day will hold. Not every day is sunshine and roses, but those rough days have the most meaning. For all the excitement and terror of pushing boundaries, it is the human connection that keeps drawing me in. Dark knows how I feel about him. Real life has become better than any story.
Old 04-20-2014, 06:25 PM   #60
Tibbar2

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxS View Post
Whats the one truth question you're hoping not to be asked?
What is it your deepest secret?
The question I dreaded most was when I lost my virginity since I don't know the answer for certain. I didn't know whether or not I should post the response I had written so I sent it to Dark for his reaction. He asked me if I wanted to lie. No words of pity or shock...just a simple question. That question was easy to answer. No, I didn't want to lie. I hit the submit reply button and let Dark know. He called me a brave girl. It was exactly what I needed to hear.

After all the questions I've answered on this thread, I'm not sure if I have any deep secrets left. One of the things that I share infrequently is that my mother is a practicing psychic and astrologer. It's been a source of embarrassment since I was in grade school because my mother was different from every one else. It's funny though because my friends that do know go to her for readings. She's also a licensed counselor who has worked mental health and alcohol recovery so she's actually really good at what she does. I've also seen enough stuff that I can't explain to keep an open mind.

Advertisements
Kink Talk