Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 09-26-2012, 01:44 PM   #46
Mr. Fun 21

This just keeps getting more interesting! And this contest is like who would be the best out of two evil minded people. I like it
Old 09-27-2012, 12:32 PM   #47
Hunterman36
Distinguished Member

Default Here is the next part!!!

I probably won't post until monday because I have a very busy weekend, I hope you all enjoy, the ending is coming soon.

__________________________________________________ _________________

Part 20: The Harder They Fall

Brittany with her butt now sore slowly got off Petra’s knee and stood up. She slowly rubbed it and tried to make the sting go away. It was now her turn to get Petra. She instructed Petra to get down on her hands and knees and stick her butt in the air. Petra did as instructed and stuck her butt in the air.

“Are you ready for the pain?” asked Brittany

“Do your worst!” Petra said

Brittany swung back her hand back and whipped it forward landing a big swat on Petra’s left butt cheek. It caused Petra’s large but to ripple and imprint Brittany’s hand. Petra however did not let a single sound escape her. Brittany became very mad and again brought her hand back and landed another swat on the same spot as before. This time Petra could not help but cringe a bit. Brittany noticed and decided to hit the same spot again. She started from a distance and ran at Petra to get momentum behind her hand. A loud slap was heard and Petra was cringing on the verge of yelling. Brittany now had two more strikes and had to make her yell both times in order to tie it. She again started from a distance and started a wind up like she was going to throw a soft ball. She wound up and took a step and hit the same spot as before. Petra couldn’t stop it this time and a loud yell escaped from her mouth.

“That’s one!” Brittany shouted

She wound up again with the same motion as before and took her step forward. Petra was ready for it though, she feigned the pain from the last so Brittany would repeat the hit, which actually didn’t hurt at all. Brittany brought her weight forward and landed a hard smack on the same spot as before. This time though Petra didn’t even cringe. Brittany was surprised, she yelled last time what did she do wrong. Petra got up and congratulated her on her loss.

“The only reason I yelled was to make it interesting, I had to motivate you.” Petra said

Brittany was very mad and considered charging Petra but remembered what happened to Carolyn. She stayed cool and remembered that she only had to win one more challenge to beat her. Then again if she lost one more she would be Petra’s slave. She thought to herself about the next challenge. Losing was not an option.
“So what is the next challenge?” Petra asked

Brittany racked her brain for ideas but couldn’t think of anything. She tried thinking about her strengths but again nothing came to mind.

“Well?” Petra asked again

“I don’t know.” Brittany said

“Why don’t you think of something for a change?” Brittany said

Petra closed her eyes and collected her thoughts for ideas. Would she choose something entertaining, something easy, or a challenge? She decided to eliminate the challenge, she couldn’t risk losing or it could get ugly. At the same time she didn’t feel that Brittany would accept any easy challenge that gave Petra an advantage. Therefore she started thinking of entertaining and appealing ways to finish Brittany off.

She ran several possibilities through her head before finding reasons to object to each. An idea popped into her head, a deceptively simple idea that would be sure to entice Brittany while giving Petra a slight advantage. This is the idea that would win her the night and control over Brittany. She was already thinking of one or two things her slaves could do together.

“I think the most important quality of a slave is someone that satisfies their master.” Petra said

“What do you mean?” Brittany asked

“I’ve thought of a contest that will both settle this debate and give a lesson in being a slave for the winning master.” Petra said

“What is your contest?” Brittany asked

“We are gonna eat each other out.” Petra said

“What?” Brittany said

“We will start at the same time and the first to make the other cum wins.” Petra said

“Hmmmm... I like this dare.” Brittany said

“I thought you might” Brittany said
“Then its settled, we will start immediately” Petra said

The group opened up and off to the sides in order to make way for what had become the battle of wills. Petra and Brittany moved to the center and prepared themselves. Petra laid on her side and was ready to begin. Brittany also laid on her side facing the opposite way so her head was at Petra’s pussy and likewise for Petra. The two inched closer to each other so only inches separated their pussies from their mouths. Matt rose up from the circle group and raised his hand in the air.

“On your marks… get set…. GO!!!” Matt said.

Both Brittany and Petra attacked each other’s pussy like a starving child would a meal. Wet slurping sounds were heard coming from bot girls. Petra was using the technique of spreading Brittany wide open and licking every inch while at the same time thumbing her clit. Brittany decided to start by making small circles using her tongue around Petra’s clit and at the same time fingering Petra using her pointer and middle finger from each hand. It was only a minute in and both girls had already become soaking wet for the other.

It was hard to tell for certain, but it appeared Petra had a slight lead over Brittany. Brittany was having a hard time focusing her technique with the large distraction of her oncoming orgasm. She tried to block it out but was only half able to. Petra was continuing to assault Brittany’s pussy when she switched her technique. She was now using a similar move as Brittany licking Brittany’s clit while fingering her pussy. Petra was feeing good, she knew she was very turned on, but could still be focused. Suddenly Brittany’s pace slowed considerably and a loud moan escaped her. Hearing this Petra picked up the pace and added a third finger. Brittany was now unable to focus on Petra’s pussy much at all and was using her will to try to avoid moaning. She was very close to cumming and new it would be a powerful orgasm. She was so distracted she accidently removed her fingers from Petra’s pussy and quickly tried to replace them. She was off the mark slipped two fingers into Petra’s asshole. Petra was not expecting this and let out a loud moan.

Brittany on the verge of bliss heard this and decided to give a new strategy a shot. She forced herself to ignore the immense pleasure as much as possible and buried her face deep into Petra’s pussy and started using her fingering technique on Petra’s asshole instead. Petra was taken back by this and now was the one fighting the urge to moan. Petra was losing focus and was unable to keep up her fast pace. Brittany who was now feeling a bit better increased her fingering pace. She was still close but was trying to hold out a few more seconds. Petra was now unable to stop her moaning and was completely unable to focus on Brittany. Petra was riding the waves of pleasure and with one final attempt tried to re insert her tongue inside Brittany. Brittany knew Petra was as close as her and tried to push her over the edge by adding another finger.

Petra could no longer hold back her orgasm and completely surrendered. She screamed a high pitch screamed into Brittany’s pussy and clenched her legs together involuntarily driving Brittany deeper inside her. She couldn’t stand it and a powerful jet flooded Brittany’s face from Petra’s pussy. Petra started to spasm uncontrollably and was lost in a powerful orgasm. Brittany heard Petra’s scream and felt the vibrations shake through her pussy, she was pushed over the edge and tried to inhale a deep breath for relief. Petra’s legs closed over Brittany’s head and Brittany was smothered and unable to breath. She tried to gasp for air and was rewarded with a large jet of liquid flooding her mouth. I’m going to drown she thought, drown in cum. She didn’t care though, she was far more distracted by the powerful orgasm she was having herself.

Both girls separated from each other and Brittany let out a scream and thrusted in the air squirting and screaming. She collapsed and left a noticeable wet spot on the floor.

The rest of the group watched wide eyed at what they saw. This really was a night like no other everyone thought. Everyone was either soaked or rock hard themselves. And everyone seemed to lose context of what had just happened. Mike was the first that seemed to realize that Petra had just lost.

The Graduation Party: [Fiction]

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=117969

Moderate: Wedgies, medium pain, Pics(with my permission only)

Limits: Videos, Poo, Piss, Scat, Public, Family, Diapers, Messy, Lot of pain, Candles(cuz of where I live).

Toys: Buttplug
Hunterman36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 08:20 PM   #48
alex_carter
getDare Devil

Man, I totally wanted Petra to win. I think Brittany cheated, and someone should point out that nobody ever said anal was allowed. Eating out, involves genitals, not anal. Brittany totally cheated and should be punished very harshly for that cheating.

LIKES, DISLIKES, LIMITS
Toys
Rules for Calendar posting
Tasks Calendar

Lovense App Name: Alex_Carter
add me if you're interested in being friends

Misterpoll Profile You can vote to punish me for my past bad behavior. Disregard, site currently doesn't work. If you know of another polling site though, let me know!

alex_carter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 09:23 PM   #49
frogman91234
getDare Sweetheart

Totally agree! I think Brittany is a b

Likes: Masturbation, Humiliation & nudity in private, Mild public, Ice, Anal, Light Pain, Orgasm Control, Outside
Maybe: Public, Pain
Limits: Family, Friends, Cum, Poo, Permanent, Blood, Piss, Toothpaste etc., Diapers,
frogman91234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2012, 06:12 PM   #50
haldirscrackers

Please post more!
haldirscrackers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2012, 10:08 PM   #51
dickface

dammit brittany is such a bitch i wanted petra to win. ah well it was a great chapter none the less i cant wait to read what happens
dickface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 08:56 PM   #52
Hunterman36
Distinguished Member

Default The next part !!!

I know some of you might be upset by Brittany winning, but there is still many twists and turns and surprises in these last few chapters. Lets see what you think of Brittany after this chapter.

Part 21: Release

Both girls were on the floor panting for breath, obviously exhausted from their ordeal. Brittany was laying on her back exhausted when it finally hit her, she had won the contest. Petra was now Brittany’s slave. She found new energy in this and sprung up. She got to her feet and then Petra seemed to realize as well as she have a loud groan. Brittany walked over to the handcuffs that were in use earlier in the night and picked them up. She walked over to Petra and said

“Hands behind your back bitch, your mine now.”

Petra complied and no sooner than putting her hands behind her back did she hear the click locking them in place. She briefly tested them out and found that indeed they were solid. She turned to face Brittany and received a hard blow to the face in the form of a slap. She instinctively tried to defend herself but was stopped by the cuffs. The blow struck her hard in the cheek and threw her off balance causing her to fall over. She looked up and saw a big smile on Brittany’s face. Mike got mad and took a step forward with a angry look on his face.

“STOP!” Petra cried out

Mike stopped and looked at Petra.

“She won, she has control for the day. If she wants to hit let her, besides I’ve taken worse than that.” Petra said

Mike had a burning feeling in his gut, he hated Brittany a lot right now and was struggling not to do anything. He decided to listen to Petra for now, but if it continues he would step in.

“Oh have you now? I can guarantee by the end of the night you won’t have taken worse.” Brittany said

Brittany was trying to think of all the possibilities she could now do. A million ideas rushed through her head. Her fantasizes could now all be realized. She was thinking very hard and suddenly realized something.

“Carolyn” Brittany said

“Oh, this will be good.” Petra said

Brittany ran up the stairs to rescue Carolyn from whatever torture Petra gave her. Even she was not ready for what she would see. The rest of the group followed suit and ran upstairs. Brittany opened the door to the room and switched on the light. Carolyn was loudly moaning through a muffled gag, she was spread eagle and tied to the bed. Brittany heard a faint buzzing sound and looked between Carolyn’s legs. She could see Carolyn’s shaved pussy twitching and looking soaked, reached her hand out and touched Carolyn’s pussy. It sent a jolt down Carolyn’s entire body and caused her to whimper. Brittany reached behind Carolyn’s head and said

“Don’t worry Carolyn I’m getting the gag now. Just hold on”

She carefully removed it taking extra ease when removing the ball from her mouth. Carolyn’s muffled moans became loud pants and whimpers and Brittany asked,

“What do you want me to do?”

“Please!!! The remote on the desk, turn off the vibrator quickly I can’t hold off much longer.” Carolyn pleaded

Brittany quickly grabbed the remote on the desk and examined it. All the buttons looked the same and Brittany did not know which one to press. She started fumbling around trying to press all the buttons and in an attempt to stop the vibrator. With the push of a button suddenly the vibrator inside Carolyn’s pussy started buzzing even louder and faster than before. Carolyn let out a whimper and loud moan.

“Brittany, no! It’s gotten faster, please stop it!” Carolyn shouted

Brittany was startled by the shouting Carolyn and fumbled the remote on the floor. It's slid beneath the bed and Britney quickly went down on all fours in an attempt to grab it. She felt around under the bed for it and felt it, she grabbed it and yelled

“I’ve got it!”

It was too late. Carolyn tensed up and her toes cringed and her body began to shake the entire bed as she let out a loud moan shortly followed by a scream. She pulled involuntarily at the ropes binding her and caused the bed to creak. She was riding out one final orgasm from the device. Brittany with the remote in hand identified the correct button, and turned off the device. As soon as she did the bed creaked back into position and Carolyn went limp. Brittany rushed over and examined Carolyn, the physical toll must have been too much for her as she was passed out cold. Brittany quickly untied the restrains holding Carolyn’s arms and legs and laid her flat on the bed.

“Please someone help me!” Brittany said

“She needs to get downstairs on the couch” Brittany said

The group looked at Brittany who was near tears and was silent.

“Mike please, you’re the only one strong enough to carry her downstairs.” Brittany pleaded

Mike looked at Brittany; he remembered how she had only recently hurt one of his best friends. Then he thought about that, It was the same case just a different person. Another victim in a game taken too far. Although she was his adversary for tonight, she still deserved mercy. Mike walked forward and put his hands under Carolyn. He could feel the bed and Carolyn, both completely soaked with sweat and smelling of sex. He scooped her up and lifted her up. He headed for the door and started down the stairs, the group closely behind. Petra stood at the bottom of the stairs quietly looking at the group of people coming down the stairs. Mike reached the last stair and walked over to the couch. He carefully placed Carolyn down and moved away. Brittany walked over toward the couch and sat by her side. While gripping one of Carolyn’s hands with her own she bent down and whispered into Carolyn’s ear,

“They will all suffer for this, I promise you Carolyn they will all pay!”

Limits: Videos, Poo, Piss, Scat, Public, Family, Diapers, Messy, Lot of pain, Candles(cuz of where I live).

Last edited by Hunterman36; 10-02-2012 at 09:03 PM.
Old 10-03-2012, 03:08 PM   #53
Saphir
getDare Sweetheart

:3

can't say much, just awesome, keep it coming

funny imagination with the remote under the bed and caro about to explode ^.^
Saphir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 06:11 PM   #54
alex_carter
getDare Devil

Wow. Now I HATE Brittany even more. She sucks. Technically she broke the rules by freeing Carolyn because Carolyn is PETRA's slave, NOT Brittany's. Petra may be Brittany's slave now, which I still think is unfair and Brittany cheated to get there, but that DOES NOT give Brittany ANY control over Carolyns fate.

LIKES, DISLIKES, LIMITS
Toys
Rules for Calendar posting
Tasks Calendar

Lovense App Name: Alex_Carter
add me if you're interested in being friends

Misterpoll Profile You can vote to punish me for my past bad behavior. Disregard, site currently doesn't work. If you know of another polling site though, let me know!

alex_carter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 02:07 PM   #55
Saphir
getDare Sweetheart

someone gotta get em all back for what they did
Besides Tori and Mike...
They shall watch the sunset, marry and have many awesome children :3
Old 10-05-2012, 10:05 PM   #56
Hunterman36
Distinguished Member

Here you go guys. This one is long and wordy for you.We are getting close to the end. Keep reading and comment to show your love for the story please. As always thank you for your support and enjoy.

Part 22: The Breaking Point

Brittany was mad. She was boiling over inside and couldn’t contain it any more.

“This is all your fault!” Brittany screamed

She charged from the couch at Petra. Petra saw her coming and could not do much to prepare for Brittany’s assault while she was handcuffed. Brittany tackled Petra to the ground and quickly got on top of her, she raised her hand in the air and brought her fist down on the defenseless Petra. Mike saw this and at first jumped up, then he remembered Tori, he had done the same thing to Brittany. He couldn’t blame Brittany for her anger at Petra, but he couldn’t just stand by and watch this happen. He was filled with emotion, sympathy for Brittany and anger at her too. He also felt terrible that he was just standing by watching it happen, but he couldn’t make himself move.

Brittany raised another fist in the air that landed hard on Petra, then another, and another, and another. Petra was struggling to try and shake Brittany off of her but it was impossible to without the use of her hands. She felt another blow hit her face and she was suddenly drowsy. She tried to struggle but received another blow to the face.

Brittany had completely lost it now and was hitting Petra with tears in her eyes unable to think, just acting on rage. She raised her fist in the air for another blow when suddenly she felt someone grab her arm. She turned around to see Tori standing behind her, holding her arm back. Brittany was about to say something when she felt Tori’s fist hit her square between the eyes, it was so hard it caused her to fly off Petra.

“That one was for Petra.” Tori said

Tori walked over to Brittany who was sprawled out on the floor and sat on top of her. She yelled and said

“And this one is from me”

She landed another blow straight across Brittany’s jaw. Tori then sat up and walked over to Petra to see if she was ok. Tori kneelt down to help her up, and Petra shot up quickly on her own said

“You didn’t have to do that, I was fine. I can take care of myself.” Petra said

Tori knew Petra was just trying to act tough. She had a red cheek and a bloody nose, but she was only a few more hits from being seriously hurt. She decided to let Petra have her pride and said

“I know you can, it wasn’t because of you that I hit her. It was for me.”

A smile shot across Petra’s face and she knew Tori had really come to her rescue when no one else did. She knew this game had gone way too far, and it was her fault. It had to end soon, or there would be big trouble. But she knew it would be hard to do by herself in her position. Brittany got up slowly and looked at Tori. This was the second time this girl had crossed her. She was determined there wouldn’t be a third time.

Tori walked over to Mike who was sitting on the couch next to Carolyn.

“Why didn’t you stop her? I could always count on you to do the right thing, until I saw you just sitting there doing nothing.”

Mike thought hard and long about how many times he had told Tori to always do what is right. Yet he couldn’t force himself to do it this time.

“I saw Brittany hitting Petra, and I just imagined myself doing exactly what she was doing if someone had hurt someone I cared about.” Mike said

“Remember what you say all the time? An eye for and eye leaves the whole world blind.” Tori said

“But, what Brittany did to you, don’t you want to get her back for it?” Mike said

“Not like she got me, If all I get was that punch then I’m fine.” Tori said

Tori was right, Mike knew it and couldn’t think of what to say. He had done wrong and now he needed to make it right.

“I’m sorry.” Mike said

“It’s not me you need to apologize to, it’s her” Tori said

Tori motioned at Petra behind her, and gave Mike a little push to get him going. He walked over to Petra and asked,

“Are you okay?”

“I’m fine, don’t worry about it.” Petra said

“I know you think I got what I deserved, heck the whole group thinks that. That’s why you all just kind of watched.” Petra said

“I want to tell you I’m sorry, I should have stepped in before she hit you. I said I would and I didn’t. That makes me part of the problem. I’m really sorry, and I promise to make it up to you somehow.” Mike said

Petra was silent for a minute. She knew this game had gotten personal for Mike, and with his help she might be able to end it.

“Like I said, it’s all right.” Petra said

“No, it’s not ok. This game has gotten out of control and it’s time to stop it.” Mike said

“If you really feel that way, I think I know a way to end it.” Petra said

Petra leaned into Mike’s ear and whispered something.

“Are you sure that’s the best way to end the game, it could just feed into the problem? Mike said

“If you want to end the game decisively, it the best way.” Petra said

“If you think it will work I trust you, I definitely owe you one after I let you down.” Mike said.

“Then it’s a plan.” Petra said

She felt groggy and very tired, and had a headache. She could hear everyone talking in the background. She felt cold, and thought to herself that she was naked after all. She slowly opened her eyes and squinted around the room. Someone was sitting beside her; she didn’t recognize them at first. Her name is Tori, one of Mike’s friends. When did she get here she thought. She tried to sit up but was sore, her arms and legs had been so tightly restrained that she felt like they were still locked into place. Then she was reminded of the large plug still tightly contained in her anus. Her butt was still very sore and she felt like she was lying on the plug. She gave a groan as she sat up and then she heard Tori say,

“Hey everyone Carolyn is awake.”

Last edited by Hunterman36; 10-06-2012 at 10:02 AM.
Old 10-06-2012, 06:46 AM   #57
Saphir
getDare Sweetheart

gj, looking forward to the next chapter

2 mistakes:

Quote:
and than she heard Tori say,
Quote:
If all I get was that punch than I’m fine.” Tori said
Old 10-11-2012, 05:44 AM   #58
Hunterman36
Distinguished Member

Part 23: The Next Round

The group all rushed over to the couch and surrounded Carolyn. Brittany who was in the back pushed her way through to the front. She kneeled by Carolyn and said

“Are you okay?”

Carolyn was still groggy and had a pounding headache. She was also thirsty felt exhausted and was very uncomfortable with the plug still in her. She finally said

“Well, I’ve had better days Brittany, I’ve had better days.”

“Could I get some water, and some left over pizza? Oh and some Advil please.”

“Sure thing.” Maria said

Maria and Kelly went off to the kitchen and Matt went upstairs to the medicine cabinet. Carolyn looked around the room and was examining. She saw that Brittany had a red mark on her eye and wondered how she got it. Then another question came to her, why was she freed in the first place? She remembered Petra say that she would be back in the morning and suddenly Brittany came in. Petra that’s right she thought, if she saw Carolyn freed who knows what she would do. She scanned the room for her and saw her. Their eyes connected and fear overtook Carolyn.

“I’m sorry it wasn’t my idea honest, I didn’t ask Brittany to save me. I didn’t know why she did, I’m sorry!” Carolyn said

Petra’s gaze dropped for a second and Carolyn saw a grin on her face. When Petra heard this she couldn’t help but be amused at Carolyn’s reaction. Brittany quickly spoke up and said

“You don’t have to worry about it anymore Carolyn, I took care of Petra for you and we are gonna to get her back.”

Carolyn was confused at first and looked at Brittany. Then she glanced at Petra and noticed that her hands were handcuffed behind her back. Had Brittany actually been able to beat Petra when she hadn’t? Maria and Kelly returned from the kitchen with a few slices of pizza and a large glass of ice water. Carolyn reached for them graciously and began to gulp the water down. Matt also returned with the bottle of Advil and handed it to Carolyn. She took two pills and continued too much down the food. While taking a bite of pizza Carolyn said

“So does anyone want to fill me in on what I missed since I was away?”

Maria started telling Carolyn the tale and everyone seemed to gather around. It almost seemed peaceful once again. She explained about how Tori came over and how Brittany had welcomed her to the group. She then went on to explain all about the matches that Brittany and Petra had and how Brittany ultimately won. She also included the not as exciting dares she had missed into the story. As she was explaining Carolyn seemed shocked at certain parts and not so much at others. By the time the story was finished, she had finished her pizza and was still feeling tired and uncomfortable from the plug. She asked

“So does that mean the game is over?”

“That’s a good question, is it?” Kelly asked

“I don’t think this game is over quite yet, I still have a few things to dare.” Brittany said

“Then whose turn is it?” asked Tori

“Well since I’m in charge now there are a few things I want to say first.” Brittany said

Brittany stood up and said

“First things first since Petra is now my slave, I control her and her slave which was Carolyn.”

“Second the only person who can dare the slaves is the one who controls them, otherwise you have to ask for permission.”

“Thirdly since Tori involved herself in the game again, she is now able to be dared again.”

“That’s Horseshit you keep her out of this.” Mike Yelled

“Too bad, she started it and now she has to face the consequences.” Brittany said
Mike was about to object again when Tori grabbed him and whispered in his ear,

“Don’t worry about me, I can take care of myself. Focus on stopping the game.”

Mike heard this and at first he was going to object, but he knew Tori was right. She was a strong girl and could defend herself. He had made a plan earlier with Petra and now it seemed he had to accelerate it.

“Fine.” Mike said

“Now since Carolyn has been away for awhile I think she should get the first turn.” Brittany said

“Actually if its all the same I am very tired and want to go to bed.” Carolyn said

Brittany was mad at hearing this. She understood that Carolyn had been through an ordeal but she had worked to hard to have her give up. She may still need Carolyn later if trouble arises.

“Sorry, but no. You can’t go to bed, everyone is playing this game.” Brittany said

“But-“ Carolyn said

“No buts, stay here that’s final.” Brittany said

“Fine” Carolyn said

Carolyn could give a dare to anyone in the room. Who would she choose? What would she have them do? Does she hold a grudge against Petra? These were the questions going through everyone mind as the new round was about to begin.

Old 10-11-2012, 06:17 AM   #59
Saphir
getDare Sweetheart

Waiting in great suspense for the next chapter ;3
Old 10-11-2012, 08:51 PM   #60
dickface

cool and fun and exciting! i cant wait to hear petra's plan
dickface is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements