Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 04-22-2007, 02:56 PM   #46
lestat221

Must've been one lucky guy but you should be a little careful, hehe what if that was your parents or your sister ... hehe now THAT'D be a good story for the T or D Stories...

no but seriously, good job, slut!
Old 04-22-2007, 03:03 PM   #47
Jennifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by lestat221 View Post
Also, I think I detect a change in hair color, Jennifer hehe I like the second picture better
No, I didn't change my hair color, the second pic is a little bit to dark, maybe that's the reason

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnC15 View Post
then the next day all of you go to a place where you can be tied or cuffed to an object so you cant move, get naked, get them to tie or cuff you hands and feet to what ever it is( a fence, tree, some thing you can be cuff to) and get them to gag you and duck tape your viberator in your pussy on full power. and have them come back for you in 24 hours.
If your daring enough have them blindfold you.
Have fun
Thinks that's much too dangerous. It sound interesting, but only if the time is much less and the couple can be in the area. If you improve that I will doing it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marc View Post
Well done Jennifer!

Hope you enjoyed the experience as much as they did!
I enjoyed it very much, fine to hear you enjoy it too
Jennifer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2007, 04:12 PM   #48
JohnC15

fine i you wish, ok so if your out side you only have to do it for 2 hours and they can be there if you want them to but you have to be blind folded, now if it is in their house you have to do it for 24 hours and the blindfold is opsonal

Vote on my poll please:

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=2923

100 posts and counting!!!!! YEEAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!
JohnC15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2007, 05:42 PM   #49
Steven

Send a message via AIM to Steven Send a message via Yahoo to Steven

For this dare you are to buy a bottle of whipped creme. What you must do is stick the whipped creme nozzele in your pussy, ( be careful with the tip, you may want to cut it off) and fill your pussy with whipped creme. Next you must wear a skirt with no panties and go the whole day walking around trying to keep the creme in your pussy. Believe me, once the creme melts you better be able to contract your pussy pretty well. When your done fill your pussy with water to wash out any whipped creme that hadn't come out yet. Don't forget to be laying on your stomach or only air will come out and not whipped creme. AND FILL YOUR PUSSY!!!
Steven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2007, 01:42 AM   #50
donder

Jennifer... How about you write "your slave" with a pen of your choice above your little pussy just before you go to school.
For school you should wear tight jeans, a tight shirt, no bra... and take your camera (or mobile-phone of course) with you. At one point you go to some quiet corner of your school and take a picture of yourself fingering your pussy and the writing of course, no face) and post it here.

That should be good!
donder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2007, 11:40 PM   #51
JustAGuy

Hi Jennifer...here are some dares for you:

1) Wear some thong panties for an entire day backwards (with the thong part to the front), ensuring that you have a continuous wedgie. Wear something low-cut that reveals the state of your thong. If someone points it out to you, you have to show them your underwear pulled into your pussy.

2) Go to a public library (or a place with public photocopier access) and make a few copies of your breasts. Leave them in the machine.

The next one is a little complicated, but it's painful (you said you'd do pain), and potentially humiliating:

3) This dare tests how strong your pussy lips are.

What you will need:
- A sheet of aluminum foil (about 45cm in length)
- A taper or dinner candle (as displayed here:
http://www.cozyhearthandhome.com/typesofcandles.htm)

The dare:
Pick a safe place to lie down and lie down on the foil (with your butt just above the foil so that the foil is protecting the ground beneath your pussy and thighs). Spread your legs. Light the candle and stand it up, using your pussy lips to hold the candle vertical. Keep the candle there until the wax drips down to the point that it drips onto your pussy. If the candle falls over (hence the foil to protect the ground) you will have to take the candle and drip wax onto alternating breasts before replacing it between your pussy lips.

If your pussy ultimately cannot hold the candle up you will have to humiliate yourself by posting to this thread and telling us that because you are such a slut and your pussy has been used too much that you are too loose to hold a candle up. Masturbate with the candle while repeating a humiliating phrase over and over (the phrase should be something about how you have such a
loose pussy and that you're a complete slut -- something completly degrading and humiliating) until you cum. Be sure to include what phrase you used and how when you post.

If you succeed in holding the candel up and the wax drips onto your pussy then you are spared the humiliation of having to do the above forfeit.

Enjoy!

JustAGuy
JustAGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2007, 07:12 AM   #52
Jennifer

For this dare you are to buy a bottle of whipped creme. What you must do is stick the whipped creme nozzele in your pussy, ( be careful with the tip, you may want to cut it off) and fill your pussy with whipped creme. Next you must wear a skirt with no panties and go the whole day walking around trying to keep the creme in your pussy. Believe me, once the creme melts you better be able to contract your pussy pretty well. When your done fill your pussy with water to wash out any whipped creme that hadn't come out yet. Don't forget to be laying on your stomach or only air will come out and not whipped creme. AND FILL YOUR PUSSY!!!

I bought a bottle of whipped creme and cut of the dip, looks way to sharp. After that I pushed the whipped creme bottle as deep as I could in my pussy and sprayed it in, until my whole pussy is filled by whipped cream. I put on a skirt and realize how hard it would be holding the cream up my pussy. I go to the outside and take a walk. After half an hour I could feel the whipped cream is melting, I tried to press my pussy together, but since the cream is fluit I had no chance to hold it. Some drips down my legs, so I decided to go back home. Even more cream runs down my legs, I can't hold the molten cream anymore. I go into the bathtub an let all the cream out, it was a real mess. Then I washed out my pussy until all cream comes out.

Jennifer... How about you write "your slave" with a pen of your choice above your little pussy just before you go to school.
For school you should wear tight jeans, a tight shirt, no bra... and take your camera (or mobile-phone of course) with you. At one point you go to some quiet corner of your school and take a picture of yourself fingering your pussy and the writing of course, no face) and post it here.

I did it today. Before I go to school I wrote "Your Slut" above my pussy with a marker. I wear what you have said, a tight jeans an shirt with no bra. During the break I went to some quiet corner and take the picture. I was really nervous at this point and hoped nobody cross me there. But nobody saw me and I can ook the picture. It's not a good photo, sorry for that.
Jennifer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2007, 08:20 AM   #53
Dez87

Interesting... Not long ago you said you had no cam. Now you've managed to 'take' a picture.

Tell me how you managed to get "Your Slave" to be perfectly in focus, when the rest of the picture isn't?

like many people here are, id imagine, i spy a fake.

Sad people.

Last edited by Dez87; 04-24-2007 at 08:22 AM.
Dez87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2007, 08:47 AM   #54
JustAGuy

Well, if these pics are fake, I have a dare that should resolve it (apart from a dare like "take a picture of yourself fully clothed holding up a sign that says 'getdare board slut'").

Get one of your female friends who know about these dares (like Svenja) to do this with you (you'll need a bit of space for this). You'll need a third person for the photos.

Both of you start off facing eachother on your knees. Then wrestle. The first girl to pin the other for a count of three is the winner.

The loser has to kiss each ass cheek of the winner. A photo should be taken for each kiss and posted.

The winner's face doesn't have to be in the photo but her ass does. The loser's face has to be in the photo and taken from an angle so that we can see lips on cheek. If the loser doesn't want her face to be seen she must use the winner's panties as a mask.

Jennifer, if you are the winner you must write "getdare board slut" on one of your ass cheeks in marker, so that it shows up in the picture.

I imagine this dare will be quite fun to hear about, and quite hard to fake, photographically.
JustAGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2007, 11:44 AM   #55
Falcon

I think the best way to prove that she isnt a fake is to take a picture of her self beside her computer(screen) while she is on getdare.

The picture has to show your face and the monitor with the getdare forum on it, and it would be nice that its your thread.

If u want to make it into a dare be naked in the picture.
Falcon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2007, 02:43 AM   #56
donder

Well I guess there is always a chance for faking a picture. But momentarily I enjoy the picture and just hope its original!

good girl.

ok, how about another one?

When you are alone at home (or at least when you can shut your door) take a shower and play a little bit with yourself to get horny. Make yourself comfortable on your bed and write your slut on the left and right side of your thigh. Spread wide, no clothes during the whole dare, take a vibrator you like and play with yourself a little more. When you are really horny leave the vibrator deep in your pussy, open your legs wide and take a picture for us (no face of course).
Stay the way your are, take the phone and call a guy... the guy should be someone you know, he should like you, maybe even admire you but you would never consider him as a potential boyfriend. I am sure you know guys like that. (Maybe you can even make sure that he expects your call, would be stupid if he doesn’t answer!)
Then talk about something casual, maybe school or so. While you are on the phone play with yourself, squeeze your nipples; think about how much he would love to see you like this! After a view minutes hang up... but don't come yet. Go to the computer, leave the vibrator in you and write on getdare how it went and upload the picture. Then you may go back to your bed and come!
Have fun...
donder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2007, 07:27 PM   #57
Ast Onok

Ok here's one

try to masturbate with a computer mouse
Ast Onok is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk