Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Roleplay Dares

Old 02-17-2020, 09:00 PM   #46
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Griffin View Post
With that some people are messy, some people are almost naked, and our point standings are:
James with 400
Wamgirl with 250
Monica with 200
VICE with 150
Dan, fenel, amber, curious, dareslag, strangerthings, and MSE all with 100
and Jenna, diaper darer, and drocket are still at 0!

Next round you will need to pick another contestant to participate with. First come first serve, so pick your first choice and an alternate/ if they have been picked.
Sorry for the wait folks, we were going to start a bit earlier, but we got caught up in redecorating... the studio for our next game. To make up for it we gave our contestants a couple flutes of champagne to pass the time. And what better time to have our contestants tipsy than the TARGET PRACTICE!

A 3 ring target is wheeled out from behind some doors as the contestants are lined up according to the best of their wishes. We were going to pair each of you up and target the open who targeted you, but it seems everyone gets their first choice that picked one can work out and the rest get the leftovers.

The order is Jenna->Amber->Drocket->Fenel->Dare slag->Diaper dare->Stranger things->Monica->Dan->Callmecurious->James->wamgirl->Vice->MSE->Jenna.

Once you show
Here are the rules you get 3 shots. If you miss a shot you lose a piece of clothing. Those who end up naked and miss will be subjected to some forfeit clothes and other goodies! Hitting the first ring will get to give a lovely heart shaped leftover pie to the person they chose as their partner. A hit on the second will give their partner a coating of marinara sauce. The third ring we were going to give you a beer to pour over them, but we seem to be our of booze, so we'll give you 75 and something to mess your partner with from our valentines day leftovers! And a bullseye gives 250 points! So let's see what happens!

-Jenna steps to the target as Amber is strapped on the partner wall waiting for any mess. Jenna's first throw is off center, but lands on the 1st ring. She centers her next shot as she get a 2. But can't steady her sights as her third shot goes back to ring 1 earning no points, but lots of mess. Collecting her supplies, she slams the pies on the side of Amber's head and then pours the bucket of sauce over her head and arms.

-As Amber clears her eyes, her choice is strapped in Drocket. First a 2, then she aims left to hit 1, but goes the back to the right to hit a 3 for some points. Smiling, she slams the pie into Jenna's face and then pours all the sauce over Drocket's head and chest. Picking up some cool cheese fondu she adds that over his head.

-Drocket's turn to aim as Fenel is on the hot seat. A wobbly throw, but a decent 2. Next closer to the center with a 3, but that last shot it off with a 1. The jar and pie cover fenel's face, but Drocket pick a jar of strawberry jelly and fills both socks with the stuff.

-As Fenel squishes to the throwers mark, his first shot hits a 3, but his next throw goes short 0. His third shot only hits the 1st ring. Drocket seems unhappy as Fenel does lose his jelly filled socks, but Fenel makes use of them by pouring his feet jelly over Dare slag's face then keeps the jelly with a pie.

-Dare Slag is up as Diaper dare is restrained. With a look of malice, he quickly earns two 3's and a 1. Gleefully he picks up a half melted tub of starwberry ice cream and fills diaper's diapers with it and then pies him in the face as he let's a gasp from the cold. Blinded Diaper can't see the a carton of hot fudge that is grabbed and slowly poured into the rear of the diaper.

-As Diaper Dare waddles into place, the crowd laughs at the saggy diaper and the brown coloring that is seeping through the diaper's rear. Distracted his first throw goes wide 0 leaving him only in his diaper. Wanting to get this over with his blind second throw hits a BULLSEYE! Empowered he tries for another, but ends up with a 2. Still getting to mess stranger things, he pours the sauce over him and quickly makes his way back to the other trying to hide as best he can.

-Stranger things turn to go, but he's only capable of hitting three 2's meaning a lot of sauce for Monica.

-Drenched in sauce Monica gets a 3, then a 1, and another 3, but only by the slimmest margins away from a bullseye. As dan is down to only his boxers, she pies him, then uses whipped cream to draw an arrow to his groin on his belly before mixing in the rest in his hair. Her second choice is red heart shaped sprinkles to the cream.

-Dan walk up in his boxers. As he takes his first throw a blob of cream lands in his eyes and his throw goes wide for 0. "Well dan it looks like its time for a forfeit. You'll lose your boxers, but we can't have you naked the whole show so we have this. A set of tiny translucent pie pans are brought that that are facing each other and are strapped by strips of rubber. As the crowd cheers and the boxers come off, you step into the pie pans and watch as a stage hand fills it with cream. The cover just enough go your groin and butt crack, but leave little to the imagination along with the cream not showing everything, but not hiding much. Aiming better, he gets a 1 and 3 and quickly pie Callme and then adds slice of cake each into her bra.

-Callmecurious adjust her top and tries to throw with her new weight, but over throws 0 and loses her shirt. A 3 gets her some points, but in all the excitement she throws another 0 losing her pants. Trying to get the most of her prize she picks up a bottle of syrup and pours it over James.

-James steps up and looks confident after hitting a 3. But a wave of dizziness hits him after jumping around and his next shot goes just short. He shakes it off as hits another 3 again. James coats wamgirl in strawberry syrup and the decides to add a layer of chocolate sauce. Then takes off his socks leaving them on top of her.

-Wamgirl looks at the board and throws a 3 and another 3 getting closer to the bullseye. Using the first two as a guide her third shot hits the BULLSEYE! Grinning she eyes Vice's bra and panties. Grabbing a jar full of soft cherries she opens the front of her panties and pours them all in. The picks up a bag of frosting and fills up each bra cup with red frosting.

-VICE's turn to throw. Hoping to get a little revenge she lands a 2. Hoping to get a three to mess MSE she lands a BULLSEYE! with her third throw it lands on a 2 again. Getting two buckets of sauce she pours the first one slowly over MSE's head and then tips the second one down the front and back of MSE's shirt coating her breast and tickling her rear.

-Lastly is MSE aiming for jenna. With a quick 2, 3, 2. Jenna gets another 2 doses of sauce. Covered MSE clears off her face as she grabs a big sheet cake and smears it up her face and hair.

With that some people are messy, some people are almost naked, and our point standings are:
Wamgirl with 650
James with 550
VICE with 400
Monica with 350
dareslag diaper darer, 250
Dan, fenel, amber, curious, MSE, 175
stranger things 100
drocket 75
and Jenna is still at 0!

well this has been quite the mess and a lot of clothing gone too. Come back Wednesday for round 4! (For reference the "dart board")
Maybe: Bondage, line writing, corner time,
Hard limits: Pain, Poop, Pee, nudity, cum eating, anal, masturbate/edging, enemas, public, pics, hypnos, cam
Full signature here!

Last edited by Blue Griffin; 02-19-2020 at 06:30 PM.
Blue Griffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2020, 05:51 AM   #47
callmecurious
Distinguished Member

Some thing are worth the wait and I hope this next round is going to be one of those things. Though it is nice they gave us champagne to help us pass the time it helps distract from our messy and less than pleasantly smelling state. Of course maybe drinking before the next game wasn't the best of ideas and that seems obvious as we walk back onto the stage to see a huge target. It's clear what's about to happen and I wish I had drank a little less. But at least I'm not first.

I have to admit watching someone get strapped in for the mess seems like a lot of fun and watching eagerly as things get off to a good start. This is definitely going to be a messy messy round. Though my turn is coming I do thoroughly enjoy the show. So much mess buckets of marinara everywhere and pies galore amongst other mess of course. I feel a little bad for poor diaper darer as he's left in a cold soggy diaper with a an embarassing look brown stain spreading across the back. But I probably feel the most sympathy for Dan even though I'm the one strapped to the wall when a bad throw makes him lose his boxers and is reduced to wearing the weirdest little pie pan contraption that just barely hides his modesty.

Of course that sympathy doesn't last long when his aim improves. I flinch as I'm given a pie to the face. But I guess it could have been way worse so I try not to get too annoyed, but when the ooey gooey chocolate cake gets stuffed in my bra I feel ridiculous. Climbing down it's clear the heavy cake is not going to be easy to ignore and my first throw goes bad. As soon as the throw leaves my hand I know it's going bad and groan as I miss and have to give up my shirt. I blush but peel out of my shirt trying to ignore that my chocolate cake stuffed bra is now visible to everyone. The next throw isn't so bad and I get some much needed points. But of course my rotten luck continues and I get another bloody zero. I glare at the bad throw and blushing even more peel out of my pants leaving me standing in front of the audience and the other contestants wearing just my underwear. But at least there's the small consolation of getting to cover James with the syrup I do love covering people in sticky syrup.

Of course being quite messy already and down to just my underwear I'm start to worry just what the rest of the game might hold for me. Maybe my luck will improve, but that negative part of me is sure this is not going to get any better.

Likes: Messy, Embarrassment, Wedgies, Food play, Role play, Bondage, Spanking, Switching, Light pain play, Anal

Limits: Public, Pee, Poop, Lots of pain, Social suicide, Anything illegal, pictures, Stupid People

PM dares https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=90616
callmecurious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2020, 10:12 AM   #48
Sluttyjenna

So we get ready for the next round and thankfully I can hold my liquor pretty well because were doing target practice and I'm up first to throw landing to first rings and a second I get to pie sandwich amber before dumping a very heavy bucket of marinara over her as I think poor girl. I wait until the very end before mse gets to throw to mess me and i only hope her aim is as bad as mine sadly it's not as she two second ring and a third ring as I'm covered in two huge buckets of marinara again! Before getting a huge sheet cake to the face destroying my hair and my shirt but atleast it wasnt in my underwear thankfully and I'm glad I still have the embarrassing skirt red thong and bra along with a heart shaped shirt. For my cupid outfit as I talked to the producers and didnt want to be too embarrassed should I lose clothes. (Maybe a perk of being the the previous house or maybe they had something else planned I dont know but a thong should be better than a diaper.)

MY TOYS INCLUDE
Butt plugs 4 inch by 2 inch and 3 inch by 3.5 inch
Dildo an 8 inch by 2 inch
Nipple clamps
Flogger
Crop
Fuzzy cuffs

CHECK OUT MY NEW GAME
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=414358
Sluttyjenna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2020, 04:15 PM   #49
js_2912
Distinguished Member

The wait is certainly worth it, is there anything better than free booze while surrounded by a group of messy and some semi naked people? I may have had a couple of the champagnes on offer, maybe more than most, but i'm a big guy and can handle my drink, but we'll see what happens.

Before this round I have only lost my shoes, and only had some egg on me, one raw and one rotten. Its nice to see I am fairly low on the list for this round, means I get to sit and relax and hopefully find my focus from all of the booze.

When my name is called its callmecurious who is ready to throw. She looks so cute standing there in her t-shirt and shorts, no matter what she may think, the chocolate cake is clearly visible inside her bra even under her top! I hope I get to see her remove that top.....wait no, I need to focus on my game. Her first throw she gets a 0 and loses her top, oh that cake looks sooooooooooo good.....FOCUS!!!! next throw she has a hit, a 3, so I will be getting messier than I am now. Her final throw is another miss, oh off come her shorts, now that takes my attention, she looks so cute standing in her underwear with chocolate cake stuffed into her...…...wait what is that, she's pouring syrup over me! it feels nice, but doesn't stop me staring at her!

Now I am released and am down and getting ready to throw, I wipe some of the syrup off my face and prepare myself. Strapped to the chair is Wamgirl. My first throw is a 3, i'm made up, I jump up celebrating, get a little dizzy and over confident, my 2nd throw I miss, just short. My final throw I need a good one, ah only a 3, maybe I drank too much. Well time to get Wamgirl messy, I choose strawberry syrup and choclolate sauce, I've clearly got callmecurious' chocolate on my mind. as I finish pouring the sauce I am reminded that I need to lose an item of clothing, socks it'll be, lets leave them just here on Wamgirls head.

To end the round, i'm now in my shorts, t-shirt and underwear (well a diaper but I really hope no one finds out, I may have put it on by mistake thinking everyone else did too! I have seen plenty this round who haven't got one on!) Points wise, I am now 2nd behind Wamgirl on 550.

Cannot wait to see what is in store for us!

Any PM or PM dare received will add 1 to my edge counter - All edges must be complete before I cum again.
(currently 2/16 completed)

kik: js050880fun
Telegram: @SubJS86
https://join.skype.com/invite/dTbCDtRySBla
Other contacts

Likes, Dislikes and Limits

PM/SKYPE/kik DARES

**NEW** Ultra extreme grindr dare
js_2912 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2020, 07:07 PM   #50
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

As we get all our contestants out, let's give a shout out to our sponsor GetDare without you we wouldn't be hosting right now.

Alright we've pushed your luck, lets push your minds. It's trivia time folks! Buzz in first with the correct answer and you earn a cool 100 points and with 10 questions that's a lot of them. Not only that but you get to pie one player. Watch out though There's one super question that rewards you to mess every player with a slimy shower! Also there will be one messy award that allows you to go back to our buffet and use anything instead of of a pie on any player.

Buzz in an incorrect answer however and you lose a piece of clothing and give the other players a chance get the points. Let's get that first question!

First on the buzzer is Diaper dare. With a confident answer he gets to pie any player and picks James to get creamed.

Fenel has been quite, but jumps into the action and the slows down as she smears pie all over ViCE's face.

Callmecurious shows her smarts and a bit of revenge slamming that tin into Dans face and gives it a twist. That must have stung bit.

Monica snags a question and cover's Diaper dare's red face with a layer of cream.

Jenna desperate to get points buzzes in "the pound of bricks is heavier!" Sorry that's night right. Looks like you lose your shirt showing off your bra to the crowd. Monica jumps in on her error, "They all weight the same." Looks like she gets to give another pie as Fenel gets a pie hat from her.

Vice sneaks in just under Monica's buzzer and gets her questions right as the screen lights up with buffet mess! It seems you get to use anything from the table to any contestant. Seeing how she didn't get to use anything on MSE before she takes her time and slowly fills a large bowl. Starting with two bananas, a couple heaping scoops of ice cream, generous amounts of sauce and topped with a whole can of cream, she walks over to MSE with a smile. As MSE squirms in anticipation, ViCE pulls open the front of there underwear and slides the whole thing in as MSE lets out a squeal! "Wait I almost forgot the cherry" ViCE says grinding her cherry filled panties into the ice cream sundae of MSE. Pulling out one of her's and dropping it into MSE's panties with a pat the crowd cheers as ViCE takes her spot back. "Now that's a way to give our some mess!"

Jenna coming back from her mistake finally is on the board with a correct answer. and her target Curious. She slams the pie on the back of her hear and drags the of her messy hair up and over her face along with the cream.

With confidence Jenna gets her 2nd in a row. Eyeing ViCE she smears a pie from the left ear across her face over to the right.

Fenel gets another correct as Dan gets another pie! and since none of the other questions have rained down slime we know whats next!

Amber finally gets our last question right. A torrent of thick goopy slime douses all the other contestants. Oh, looks like Amber was the lucky winner of our super question.

Well what a round and the scores are
Wamgirl with 650
James and Monica with 550
VICE with 500
Fenel 375
diaper darer 350
curious, amber with 275
dareslag 250
Jenna 200
Dan, MSE 175
stranger things 100
drocket 75

With our last game before the big winner and loser is revealed, I need you each to pick 3 numbers 1-100 for our WALL OF SURPRISE! Will you find points? Will you lose points? Will you get messier or possibly cleaned up? Maybe even earn some new clothes? Find out next time folks!

(sorry guys, but it seems like the wheel just really wanted a lot of the players who haven't replied to get points tonight. Thank you for everyone who has so far.)
Hard limits: Pain, Poop, Pee, nudity, cum eating, anal, masturbate/edging, enemas, public, pics, hypnos, cam
Full signature here!
The following user says Thank You to Blue Griffin for this post:
Old 02-19-2020, 10:27 PM   #51
Sluttyjenna

Alright were back for another round and I am very messy with marinara already and this game is a trivia game with a lot of possibilities to lose clothes and fuck am I not feeling well.

So I watch as a few other people answer questions getting them all right and I buzz in way to quickly desperate for points and fuck I got the answer wrong and have to take off my very heavy shirt showing my 34b bra to the entire crowd as they cheer obviously hoping to see more.

I finally get another chance and this time I answer right and I get to pie curious hard in her face as I am happy to get some points.

I buzz in for a third time and another correct answer! As I smear a pie all over vice face enjoying seeing her drip the cream from ear to ear.

Then we get to the last question which leads to the spike and amber answers it right as I brace myself and feel cold slime fall all over me sending me back to my totally messed state. And though i did lose my shirt i gain 200 points and am no longer in last place!

FOR MY NUMBERS I WILL TAKE 8 21 AND 26 PLEASE.

MY TOYS INCLUDE
Nipple clamps
Flogger
Crop
Fuzzy cuffs

CHECK OUT MY NEW GAME

Last edited by Sluttyjenna; 02-20-2020 at 07:07 AM.
Old 02-19-2020, 10:58 PM   #52
callmecurious
Distinguished Member

The game isn't going as well as I had hoped or as badly as I had worried, but when trivia is announced I'm quite excited. I love trivia and think I might finally have a chance to earn some real points. But things don't go quite as well as I had hoped. I don't ring in fast enough perhaps just a bit too distracted by my messy state and the fact that I'm standing there in just my underwear. Of course there's the fact that a wrong answer will lose me my bra or panties so I have to be really careful.

I'm a little frustrated when the second question goes by as I had hoped to be racking up the points, but finally the third is a question I know for sure and there's no risk to the scant clothing I have left. Boy does it feel satisfying to smash that pie into Dan's face. Maybe a bit to hard, but it still feels so good. Looking at Dan's pied face makes me smile and even being pied by Jenna can't wipe it away. For ten questions they sure seem to go fast and on Jenna perhaps spurred on by the loss of her shirt really seems to do well, but overall I'm pleased with the round. A hundred points and I'm still in possession of my panties and bra. And of course I'm not poor MSE with her icecream filled panties. The chocolate cake in comparison seems easy peasy.
But of course the really lucky one is Amber who manages to answer the super question leaving us all to get slimed. I close my eyes and flinch as the torrent of think gloopy slime covers me.

I'm not sure I can get much messier, but there's still a round to go and I'm a bit nervous to find out who will be the big winner. Who will be the big loser and just what is in store for everyone. I feel pretty good in the middle of the pack but not knowing what's next definitely leaves me feeling a bit of dread.

For my numbers I pick 17, 35, and 99

Likes: Messy, Embarrassment, Wedgies, Food play, Role play, Bondage, Spanking, Switching, Light pain play, Anal

Limits: Public, Pee, Poop, Lots of pain, Social suicide, Anything illegal, pictures, Stupid People

Old 02-20-2020, 09:43 AM   #53
js_2912
Distinguished Member

We're back for the next round. Its announced as a general knowledge round, I am usually quite good at this sort of stuff, however, I may get tactical, I've got plenty of points and plenty of clothing still, plus I am not overly messy. I wont risk buzzing in and risk losing clothes I don't think.

As we begin I worry someone overheard my thoughts, Diaperdare buzzes in first and gets it correct, and pies me straight in the face.

The rest of the round goes by, I keep to my plan of not buzzing, and hoping everyone avoids me, which they do. Until the last question, when Amber gets it correct and we all get covered in green slim! Which actually feels really good.

I'm now tied 2nd on the leaderboard, still in underwear (secretly a diaper), shorts and t-shirt.

Final round, my numbers I choose are 4, 14 & 44.

Any PM or PM dare received will add 1 to my edge counter - All edges must be complete before I cum again.

Other contacts

PM/SKYPE/kik DARES

Old 02-21-2020, 08:51 PM   #54
ViSE
Account Banned

Will catch up on posts over weekend, numbers 13, 63, 83

re-offered for summer
ViSE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2020, 06:29 AM   #55
MSE
Account Banned

Same problem for me posting....will try catch up tonight....numbers.....80, 97 & 52
MSE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2020, 01:07 PM   #56
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

Welcome back and it seems like some of you picked numbers. I guess the rest can pick whats left numerically. Remember the person with the most points gets the big prize, while the loser get a prize too that they might not enjoy:

Wamgirl, 1,2,3: Well besides finding a 200 point reward, you get a nice ranch dressing shampo, and gets to remove a piece of clothing from one player. Looks like dareslag loses his socks..

Monica, 5,6,7: Monica gets to remove a piece of clothing too, so she picks stranger things to lose his socks too. Then a empty box and a new outfit card. Looks like she gets cheer leader skirt and thin top, but no bra or underwear!

Fenel 9,10,11. Grabbing two 200 point bonuses, it looks ike he gets a bucket of warm water to clean off.

Diaper Dare 12,15,16 A lucky pick with 350 and 350 for your first and third picks, but he also picks a new outfit card. Well lets keep the diaper on. In fact, lets add 3 more on. After that some baby mitts, and a "daddy's chubby girl" tank top. Lastly a baby bottle gag filled with some baby food slurry. Hope you enjoy your new look!

Amber 17,18,19 With a dud, a two pies to the face, it looks ike you won't be getting more points, but you do get to strip player of a clothing piece, so Wamgirl loses her shirt.

Dare slag 20,22,23 Dareslag loses 2 pieces of clothing leaving him in just his boxers. He does get to pie Fenel, but takes 2 to the face afterwards.

dan 24,25,27 dan adde to dare slags mess with another pie, gains 350 points, and a bucket of ice water to clean up.

stranger things 28,29,30 Good news for strange as with a pie to the face, and 200 and a dud he gets a little further ahead.

drocket 31,32,33 Well with a 350 its a good way to start, but then it looks like its custard over and uh oh, fudge and feathers. At least you aren't last on the scoreboard...

Jenna 8,21,26 It's Jenna's turn as she opens her first box on the wall, Lose 2 piece of clothing! The crowd cheers as Jenna is left in her red thong and bra. Next box, remove another 2 pieces of clothing! Wow, well you know the rules. No one ends up naked on the show (maybe just topless), so I guess you'll need a new outfit.You know what they say about misery loves company so I think we'll give you the same treatment as diaper dare. The crew quickly move Jenna behind a modesty screen as they change her. As she walks out, she wearing baby booties along with 4 pink puffy diapers giving her a big waddle. This time all they have covering her top is just a baby bib showing the undersides of her breast. As she holds the bib down with one hand and the other wrapped around a teddy, they are also baby mittens. Also with a big baby bonnet showing off two pigtails her face is beat red. After stugulling to open the third box the crew takes pity and opens it to reveal another lose 2 pieces of clothing. Wow bad luck. Since we don't want to wreck you new look, I guess we get to add to it. A crew member walks up and starts to fill the back of the diaper with a large about of chocolate pudding, then adds lemon pudding down the front. Next she also slides a fart machine between the padded layers that will go off occasionally. Finally the give you a pacifier that has a little bell on it before covering you in baby powder.

Callmecurious As she opens her first box, its empty. A little disappointed the next box allows her to put back on her shirt and pants! Glad to not be in just her underwear her last box is Honey and glitter. Oh too bad. You are led under the gunge tank. A torrent of honey coats you as it goes into your shirt and underwear too. Then you get blasted from all size as a whirlwind of glitter comes spining around you. After a brief pause another coating of glitter kicks up for good measure. You are lead out of the tank with no more points, but still in the middle of the pack.

James 4, 14, 44 Close to first you hope to grab some points.The first box dumps a bucket of ice water over you. You press on as the next box is a clothing coupon. "Trade outfits with another player. (I'll let you pick who you swap with.) The crowd does get a good chuckle as before you are sent behind the modesty curtain they get a good look at your hidden diaper. It seems that you swapped all your clothes for Monica's cheerleader outfit, but all your new clothes are for naught as you lose 2 pieces as your third box. We'll have to have you change after this round since no one ends up naked on stage. Still in a safe place from losing you may still win if some people lose points.

Vise 13,63,83 as you open your first box you get 200 points! With a cheer you eagerly open the next, 350! You excitement ends on a quite note with an empty box, but 550 total points this round puts you quite far ahead.

MSE 80, 97, 52 Seems like the luck is in the air as 200 points are given to MSE for her first box. Your second box, clothes dunked in melted ice cream. Well that's cold shoulder from lady luck. As MSE is lead behind the modesty screen. You see her clothes a taken and tossed in to a large bucket of melted ice cream mix and stirred around. Then they are taken back behind the curtain. MSE comes shivering out as you can see although melted, the ice cream was still very chilled. As she grabs on the last box the screen lights up and 750 points is shown on the screen! Amazingly MSE has just ahead in this game with a very lucky last pick.

AND NOW OUR FINAL SCORES!

MSE 1125
Diaper darer ViSE 1050
Wamgirl with 850
Fenel 775
James and Monica with 550
Dan 525
Drocket 425
stranger things 300
curious, amber with 275
dareslag 250
Jenna 200

Well an exciting round of shakeup and some mess. With MSE our big winner and Jenna our big loser. Let's give our contestants and winner some time to slightly clean up, (but not change) as we hand out our prize for the winner and lose shortly.
Full signature here!

Last edited by Blue Griffin; 02-22-2020 at 05:36 PM.
Old 02-22-2020, 02:18 PM   #57
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

Default Prizes!

Ok folks. Just a bit of business to take care of before we move on. While we had our contestant clean up, we found James's girlfriend back stage and had her come help pick out James new outfit for the end of the show. So with out further ado, James and his girlfriend.

James walks well hobbles out as he walks on stage in a very high pair of white heels. Black fishnets pop over the white stockings that run up his legs. Covering his body is a black dress with white hearts that shows flash of the top of the stockings and a pair of pink panties. The dress has an impressive bust as there are at least 2 bras underneath supporting what are obviously extra large water balloon breasts. His face has been professionally made up by the crew along with a curly wig. We'd love to hear what James thinks of his outfit, but he's also been gag and tied with pink and red bondage rope limiting his movement and emphasizing his breast even more. With his hands behind him cuffed together and his chest thrusted out. His girlfriend leads him into place by the rope giving him a few swats on the butt with a crop as she smiles. Only she knows that the gag is a penis gag along with a chastity cage and inserting a vibrating plug into him too.

Wow, James your girlfriend must have something in mind with that outfit. I'm sure we have the budget to let you go home in that. Have fun you two.

and now It's time for the winner and loser to get their prizes.

Jenna: Well Jenna this has certainly not gone your way. From host to contestant to loser. But fear not as your prize it you get your hosting job back! That's right after being humiliated coast to coast in that outfit you get to come back again and again as I'm sure you will be reminded of the embarrassment you suffered each time you host. That's not all though. We're going need new contestants and what better way than you walking out in the street with a sign advertising our gameshow. (I hand you a small sign on a stick) Hopefully you can draw enough questions and answer peoples questions as they come up and try to read the sign. Oh and how about a few extras. (A crew member attaches a dozen jingle bells all over Jenna's hair along with a modesty band under her bib to cover her breast. Once in place its filled with baby food mush.)

MSE you have won our game and while we don't have a cash prize or grand trip to give you we do have a lot of leftovers. While I don't think messing our loser would be very enjoyable given he current state. We will allow you to instead use 6 items of your choice to use as you wish on any one contestant. You will have full access to our items and studio so have fun with it!

(Please pick a contestant and describe what you use and how you get them messy.)

With that I hope you all had a great time on this game, and will join us next time as Jenna hosts. Sign ups are open. Remember to please post the information below and remember to post your reactions for each round if you do join in and play. Thank you and good night!

(The camera follows Jenna as she waddles her way out the studio as the executives, cast, and crew congratulate her on the first show. Cameras flashing for the newspapers, news, and blogs tomorrow. Between the constant jingling you can hear a loud fart as the machine kicks in. It's going to be an embarrassing next couple of hours.)

Name
And a brief description of your appearance.
Full signature here!

Last edited by Blue Griffin; 02-22-2020 at 02:56 PM.
Old 02-22-2020, 02:23 PM   #58
js_2912
Distinguished Member

As we enter the final round, There is a strange situation, lots of people in the room but not everyone seems to be here. Anyway, those who are here I am very happy to have your company in the game.

As I have so many points I am quite late in the round, I see plenty of mess and nudity, I just hope the wall is good to me.

First number is 4, which gets me a ice cold water dump. Its freezing, but at least its cleaned me off. 2nd door, number 14 is not so good, I have to trade outfits. Now this is not a decision I want to make myself, I glance over at the side of the stage to see my gf who has sneaked into the back stage area, She mouths a name to me, looks like Malcolm? Griffin see's me trying to work out and runs over to her, she tells him it should be Monica. She has only just put on her tiny cheerleaders skirt and thin top! We swap and she receives my diaper, my shorts and my t-shirt.

The skirt is so short, I know it doesn't cover my ass, I am sure it wont be covering anything else! My final door is number 44, oh wow, I lose 2 items, but I have only just put on these two items. I know no-one ends up naked, I wonder what griffin has instore for me?

I am informed that I will be getting my new outfit before the winners and losers get their rewards. It turns out that Leah, my gf, has a massive say in what I wear, she chooses, very high pair of white heels. Black fishnets pop over the white stockings that run up his legs. Covering his body is a black dress with white hearts that shows flash of the top of the stockings and a pair of pink panties. She's also made sure I have 2 bra's with a nice large pair of water balloon breasts. Its so humiliating, I am just hoping I hold my balance and done expose the tiny chastity cage or vibrating plug she's put in. I hope if anyone notices they tell me!

I end the round tied for 5th, safe in the middle but closer to the loser in terms of points. It all started so well.

And of course I will be back for the next round.

Name DJR86
Age 33
Sex (m or f) M
And a brief description of your appearance. Will keep it the same as this week, 6ft 3, chubby, shaved head. This week, I will be locked in my chastity cage (and at my gf's choice) will be wearing female clothing.

Other contacts

PM/SKYPE/kik DARES

Last edited by js_2912; 02-22-2020 at 03:12 PM. Reason: more detail needed
Old 02-22-2020, 02:50 PM   #59
callmecurious
Distinguished Member

As the game draws closer and closer to an end I have to admit I getting more and more nervous as who knows what's waiting for us. And boy did they not hold back I watch feeling amused and perhaps just a bit bad for some as people go through their choices. Gosh so many humiliating outcomes even along with the points. Poor Diaper Darer gets a ton of points, but winds up stuck in not just the one humiliating diaper but a huge fluffy amount of them making his butt look huge and the Daddy's girl tank top of accesories certainly doesn't help. And that bottle gag doesn't look fun or tasty.

Then poor drocket gets covered in mess including fudge and feathers leaving him looking like a weird dirty chicken. But of of course poor Jenna get's it the worse. What lousy luck as the poor girl loses all her clothes reducing her to diapers and a bib that just barely covers her breasts and of course all those accessories. But then as if she hasn't been embarrassed enough she loses more clothes, but with no clothes to lose the poor girl winds up with chocolate and lemon pudding in her diaper making the girl look like she had a hugely embarrassing accident.

I have a little more luck though first I get an empty box at least I don't loose what little clothing I have. Then I finally strike some luck and get my clothes back. Happy I get dressed and get my last number which doesn't go as well. But at least I'm not in diapers I think even as I step into the gunge booth and am covered in honey, but honestly I love the silky slithery texture as it covers me. The glitter less so as I know it's going to be a real monster to get rid of. I close my eyes as glitters swirls around me leaving me looking like a gooey disco ball. And as if that wasn't bad enough they did one more just to make sure I'm good and glittery. But the good news is even with no points I'm in the middle of the pack so not likely to be the big loser.

Of course the last two seem the most lucky. I watch perhaps just a bit jealous as she wins a ton of points, but those points come at a price as she's left in ooey gooey and oh so cold icecream coated clothes, but she's still the lucky winner so really that's a good thing right? I watch nervously as she's announced as winner meaning she gets to mess one player with six items of her choice. Hopefully she'll pick someone else.

But it's hard to be too nervous when they announce the big loser. I can't help but feel sympathy as Jenna gets her job back. I can only imagine what it'll be like to host when everyone seen you walking up and down the street advertising your show wearing a bib and dirty looking diaper. But finally the game is over and I guess all in all it could have been worse well at least for most of us.

Old 02-22-2020, 07:19 PM   #60
Sluttyjenna

Well what a last 2 rounds this game has been absolute chaos for me and is about to be even more so as every box I have loses me all my damn clothing and I am then dressed literally as an adult baby. Not only that but I wind up losing the game and getting pee and poop colored pudding down the diapers to make things worse! Then I am handed a promotion sign fitted with bells and told I have to go and walk the streets like this! Atleast next time I'm the host and will only get messed by the winner.

So anyways ladies and gentlemen if you would like to join the next round starting up this monday or tuesday please fill out this form

Sex
And a brief description of yourself

MY TOYS INCLUDE
Nipple clamps
Flogger
Crop
Fuzzy cuffs

CHECK OUT MY NEW GAME