Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 07-05-2013, 07:49 PM   #46
Anasub

Thumbs up

Please continue! I'm loving it as always! Can't wait to see what other things poor Lisa will have to go through
At this time I am not involved in BDSM, but I may still get on the site occasionally to check in with friends and read some posts. Please do not PM me with dares or requests for being your slave etc. I am not interested.
Anasub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2013, 03:49 AM   #47
Sexualobster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anasub View Post
Please continue! I'm loving it as always! Can't wait to see what other things poor Lisa will have to go through
Hey thanks Anasub ! Here's the next part! It's getting good now.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I panicked and tried to take the collar off, grabbing what seemed to be a lock. I tried to pull it open but it instantly let off another shock that caused me to fall over. I started breathing in short gasps. I had never felt such a literal shock in my life. It took over my body, stirring up every single pain receptor, and left a fear in my heart. I looked up at Erika with utter hatred in my eyes.

"Well." Erika said with a disappointed face.

"I don't like the look you are giving me." She said as she turned to her laptop and pressed the button again. My body immediately began to seize up on itself as I yelled in even more pain. My eyes were closed hard, my body crawling on the floor, looking for an escape from the pain. The shocking stopped after one second but the pain lingered. After a minute I got back up on my knees and looked at Erika again, with a more exhausted look. Erika sat up a bit and completely removed the bathrobe and tossed it to the side. She still had the towel on her head but, other than that, she was completely naked and exposed to me. In the back of my mind, I was glad that I still had my clothes on.

"So. How about that quick relief. Unless you need more incentive?..." Erika led on, hovering her hand over her laptop.

"No!" I screamed, reaching my hand forward. I dropped my hand and my head.

"I'll do it..." I whispered.

I stood up slowly and started to make my way towards the bed.

"You know the drill Lisa. No clothes." Erika ordered. So much for still having my clothes. I reluctantly, but submissively, pulled the white sweater above my head, looking at the floor the whole time in anger and sadness. I didn't want to be doing this again, not again. I took the sweater completely off and tossed it to the side. I then unhooked my jeans and bent over to take them off. I kicked them to the side as well. Next I put my hands behind my back and unhooked my blue bra. It loosened and I hesitated. I thought of the amount of times that Erika has seen me naked and continued. I pulled my hand back around and slowly pulled the bra off, exposing my breasts once again to the cold air. I stood there for a few seconds and looked up at Erika, nodding and smiling in approval. I finally bent over and pulled my panties all the way down, stepping out of them and tossing them to the side.

Now that I stood there, fully naked, I made my way towards the bed and climbed on. Erika had shifted her back all the way to the head of the bed, so I had plenty of space to move. I knelt on the bed, looking at Erika as she spread her legs a bit wider. I gave her a long, cold stare, allowing her to take in my naked body. From a kneeling position, I slowly bent over and placed my head between her legs. I got closer to her pussy and stopped an inch away from it. I closed my eyes to choke back a tear, I did not want to do this again. I knew I had no choice so, still closing my eyes, I opened my mouth and began to lick her clitoris.

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=82972
Sexualobster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 08:03 PM   #48
Anasub

Gah, I love it! I check for new segments all the time!
At this time I am not involved in BDSM, but I may still get on the site occasionally to check in with friends and read some posts. Please do not PM me with dares or requests for being your slave etc. I am not interested.
Anasub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2013, 12:50 PM   #49
Sexualobster

Sorry for the long delay between the last post! Something came up and I couldn't spare any time! Hopefully I will be able to put up more sections again.

I began to tongue her clit in small circular motions. I placed my hands on the back of her thighs to give me the best leverage. My tongue explored the outside of her pussy and tried to make it as wet as possible. I knew I was only getting out of this if she had an orgasm and it would benefit me if it was good. I understood what they wanted me to do. They had made me a slave, that was apparent. But they wanted me to know that my treatment was how I made it to be. I had tried fighting. I had lost. I figured my next approach would be obedience. Perhaps that was the way out.

I continued to lick her outside as she began to moan slightly. I looked up to see Erika closing her eyes and biting her lip. She was rubbing her left nipple slowly and was holding my head with her right hand. She slowly pushed my head a bit further in and I took it as a cue to go deeper. I began to lick the inside of her pussy, making sure to exit each time by licking her clitoris. She seemed to enjoy it as she began to make slow humping motions with her pelvis. I began to lick a bit faster and I inserted my left index finger, slowly fingering her pussy. She began to moan louder and hump her pelvis faster. I began to finger her with my two fingers quickly and continued licking her clit quickly.

She started to moan really loud and grabbed my head violently. She pushed my head into her legs and lifted her chest off the bed with a final scream. She landed back onto the bed and I slowed down. I took my fingers out and continued to lick her clit and the inside of her pussy. She looked down at me with what I could only describe as a face of love. She reached down with her hands and held my face in her hands. She pulled me up to her, until I was crouched over her body. She pulled my face up to hers and she stuck her tongue into my mouth.

I closed my eyes in slight shock and let her tongue explore my mouth. I kept reminding myself that this was for the best and so I began to lick her tongue back in return. I tilted my head to the right to counter-act hers and we began to make out passionately. She wouldn't my mouth and pulled my body closer. Our breasts began to rub against each other and our nipples were constantly touching. I opened my eyes to see why she was kissing me for such an extended period of time. She was lying down with her legs straight, her head slightly raised to reach my, her hands, pulling my head closer. I was no longer kneeling over her body as I now simply laid on top of her as she began to rub our bodies firmly together. She tried to rub our pussys but they weren't touching as much as she probably wanted them to. She continued to penetrate my mouth, saliva mixing back and forth. She continued for at least 5 minutes straight before finally breaking away.

I was exhausted. She had pushed all the saliva into my mouth and held it shut. I swallowed the warmness of it and shuddered at the taste. She smiled and let me go. I raised up back to a kneeling position over her body and stared at her face. I then had an idea. I slowly began to shuffle my way up the bed so that my pussy got closer to her face. At first she got a shock, and looked around to see if it was a trap. But I knew all she wanted was good sex and it's no good unless your partner enjoys it too. I hadn't orgasmed yet so I thought it was about time I did. I shuffled over until my pussy was right over her mouth and then lowered my body.

Last edited by Sexualobster; 07-24-2013 at 07:16 PM.
Old 07-24-2013, 01:05 PM   #50
Dareholic
getDare Addict

Not bad, please continue.

RETIRED: THANKS getDare, I HAD FUN.

OH, JUST REMEMBER: "Life is not fun, unless you are having fun." - Dareholic

"Adam was but human - this explains it all. He did not want the apple for the apple's sake, he wanted it only because it was forbidden. The mistake was not forbidding the serpent; then he would have eaten the serpent." - Mark Twain
Yamask
Dareholic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2013, 05:00 AM   #51
Sexualobster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dareholic View Post
Not bad, please continue.
Thanks for the comment! Feel free to PM me any suggestions if you think they would benefit from this story! This next section is a bit shorter than usual but i'll try to upload the next few parts faster.

I dropped my pussy slowly onto her slightly open and smiling mouth. She was curiously watching what I was doing, but seemed to like where it was going. I began to rub my pussy back and forth on her mouth for a few seconds before I felt it. A cold, slimy, rough but smooth thing beginning to work it's way around my pussy. It was like nothing I had ever felt before. It was controlling but manipulative as it went back and forth, in and out of my pussy. I tilted my head back and closed my eyes. I continued to move my hips back and forth, forcing Erika to lick me out but still making it her choice as to how much. She held her hands on my outer thigh to help guide me to her tongue. It felt thrilling and at the same time I imagined myself taking an interview a few years down the line and the videos of me from the past few days coming up for review. I imagined a video of me, sitting on top of a girls face as she ate me out, moaning out loud. Moaning. I was moaning!

I didn't notice it but it felt so good. I began to rub my pussy more vigourously on her face which prompted her to slow me down with her hands. She lifted me while still licking me out and laid me on my back at the foot of the bed. We essentially switched positions as now she was knelt over, licking me out as I began to caress my breasts. She drove me closer to the edge with every lick and I began to heave my breasts into the air, biting my lip hard. I knew I was about to climax and I bit even harder, drawing blood. But I did not care. I screamed out with her final lick and exploded. I felt a wave of my essence flow through me and out my pussy. It felt so amazing I laid there for at least a minute trying to savour every last feeling. I opened my eyes to Erika laying her head on my stomach. She looked up at me with a smile and got up from the bed. Her hair was a mess, the towel tossed to the side.

She stood up from the bed and headed to the bathroom. She turned around right before closing the door and gave me a last smile before closing it. I closed my eyes and tried to rest. Maybe this wasn't going to be so bad. That was when they knocked on the door. Oh god. The knock.

Old 07-29-2013, 08:47 AM   #52
Dareholic
getDare Addict

So, what happens?

"Adam was but human - this explains it all. He did not want the apple for the apple's sake, he wanted it only because it was forbidden. The mistake was not forbidding the serpent; then he would have eaten the serpent." - Mark Twain
Yamask
Old 07-30-2013, 09:09 AM   #53
Sexualobster

Thanks for the wait! Next installment! Comment if you be liking it!

I turned around stunned and stared at the door for a second. I didn't know what to do. I thought of quickly putting on my clothes, but if they walked in while I was changing, I would be more exposed than just lying still there. The knocks became more violent and Erika finally came out of the bathroom in a hurry, giving me a quick glance and walking briskly towards the door. She was still naked and opened it fully wide for the person to see.

"Where is the girl!" screamed the other man.

"Why? What do you want with her?" Erika replied. She sounded slightly defensive.

"They want a new video with the two! NOW!" the man in front of Erika yelled. He shifted his eyes from Erika to the girl lying on her bed. Me. He pushed his way past Erika prompting a "hey!" from her and walked straight up to me. He grabbed my hair and violently pulled me out the door. I was yelling in pain as he tossed me to the floor of the lobby. I looked up and saw a few men standing around with a video camera pointed straight at me. I saw that one of the men was completely naked and had a shock collar on him. It was Felix!

"Felix!" I yelled before the man slapped me in the face hard enough to make me fall over.

"No time for pleasantries!" the man screamed as he pressed the button on the laptop. A wave of pain and extreme shock ran through me as I yelled in pain. I was not expecting it at all which made it so much worse. It was a short blast but I shut up.

"Fuck her. Now!" The man screamed at Felix. Felix walked closer to me in a panic not knowing what to do and what he meant. I was still sitting down from the shock as they sent another shock through Felix's collar. He fell to the floor into a kneel and looked up to me with sorrow in his face.

"I'm sorry Lisa."

Old 08-09-2013, 12:21 PM   #54
Sexualobster

Next part! Woo! Keep some comments coming if you enjoy the story! I want to know if it is worth writing.

"Get on with it! Quickly!" The man was screaming at Felix. I stared at Felix in fear of the situation. I turned my head to an uneasy Erika, staring at the situation as a bystander. I see Felix approach me and I freeze. He looks at me with desperation before he murmurs a simple, "please Lisa..." He was just afraid as I was but he had to do something. He pulled my legs towards him and split them apart. I was exposing my pussy to him but I was still in complete shock. I couldn't register what was happening fast enough. He knelt there for a few seconds, his penis a foot away from my pussy.

"What is taking you so long?!" screamed the man at Felix.

"I am not.. I am not excited!" Felix screamed back.

"For fuck's sake! Stick it in her mouth then! Do something you stupid slut!" The man screamed, switching his accusation from Felix to me. Felix looked up at me and gave a last look of sorrow before he climbed over my bent knees and approached my face with his flaccid cock. I was leaning back on my elbows as I looked back up to Felix, and back down to his cock.

"I'm so sorry. Please forgive me." Felix managed to murmur before he held my head in one hand and pushed his soft cock into my mouth with the other.

I was so complacent at the time that I let him. I felt his cock head go onto my tongue for the second time in my life. I turned my eyes and saw the cameras pointing at me. He began to fuck my mouth as I felt him slowly getting harder. I began to realise what was happening and I began to work my tongue over his cock. He looked down at me in surprise and quick relief. I began to suck his dick and made head motions to help. I knew it wasn't easy for him and I wanted to make him feel comfortable. I seemed to be more concerned about Felix's comfort in the situation rather than what was happening to me, on tape. Maybe I felt like I had gone through so much and I needed to guide him now. He was getting harder by the second as I felt him grow in my mouth. I got as much saliva on his cock as possible before he grew too large for me to hold all in my mouth. I pulled it out of my mouth and began to rub his shaft with my hand before swallowing it with my mouth again. I felt him get to his maximum girth as the man screamed again.

"Now fuck her!"

Felix pulled out of my mouth quickly causing me to make a hissing sound with my mouth as I quickly took in air. Felix scuttled back down between my legs and split them wide again. He pulled my thighs closer and I felt his cock go into me.

Old 08-09-2013, 12:29 PM   #55
Dareholic
getDare Addict

Nice, please continue.

Yamask
Old 08-13-2013, 10:32 AM   #56
Sexualobster

Thanks for the comment DareHolic! Keep the comments coming! I love 'em.

My pussy was still wet from Erika so he slid in easily. It was still a relatively tight fit but he didn't stop. He started to fuck me hard, as I felt his cock pound my pussy. I was groaning at every thrust as I stared at his cock, my tits bouncing erratically in the air. His penis was going in and out so fast I had never felt this way before. I looked at the camera and at the random man who was staring at me with worry in his face. I looked back at Felix's cock going in me as I continued to groan loudly. It hurt as he would hit my cervix once in awhile. I was groaning quite loud. I began to sweat profusely on my body. I was still holding my body up with my arms but I was getting tired and I collapsed onto my back. I held my hands out to Felix to slow down but it was all in vain. He was penetrating me so fast he didn't notice.

I tilted my head back in pain when Felix suddenly picked me up and spun me around. I landed on my breasts and I was in shock. I felt Felix pick me up and lay me on my hands and knees before sliding his cock into me once more. I was being fucked doggy style, something I had never done. Everything was moving so fast. I looked down and saw my breasts swinging back and forth wildly. I closed my eyes to hold in the pain and prayed to end it as soon as possible.

"Now Drago." the worried man said. I opened my eyes in concern and saw the camera man begin taking off his pants in front of me. Fear truly went down my spine in that moment and I felt light headed. What were they going to do? The man pulled his boxers down to expose his hard cock. I looked around in fear, hoping someone would stop this but nobody did, and I knew they wouldn't. Drago didn't waste any time and got on his knees with his cock in his hands. He inched it closer to my mouth and I hesitated for a moment. Drago pushed his cock onto my lips and I let it slide in. He wasted no time in shoving it right into my mouth. The problem was, Felix was still fucking me up my pussy from behind and I was getting pushed onto Drago's cock. I was involuntarily sucking Drago's cock from the way my body was moving. He began to fuck my mouth hard and I felt myself gag as his tip hit the back of my throat. He held my head and began to ram his cock down my throat.

I held my hand up trying to push Drago away but it did nothing. I was being fucked from two directions and it hurt both ways. I felt so helpless as these two men continued to pound me from both directions. I felt like I was being squeezed to death and I could not escape. A tear rolled down my cheek quickly before being flung off my face from the violent movements my body was making. I was making gargling sounds as Drago's cock continued to slide into my throat. Felix was not letting up as he began to heave at every thrust. I felt so full as two cocks filled me. I was not getting any pleasure out of this.

The men continued to pound me until I felt Drago's tip warm up and begin streaming a sticky substance down my throat. I couldn't breathe properly and began to gag even more. He thrust his cock deeper than ever before and gave out a moan, continuing to stream cum into my mouth and down my throat. I began choking but could not move and dared not to bite. Tears streamed down my face even more than before. Drago took his cock out of my mouth and rubbed the remaining cum onto my lips. I coughed and tried to lick off the cum at the same time from the tip of Drago's penis. I wanted to satisfy these men so as to relieve the punishment I seem to be getting. Right at that moment I felt Felix heave and yell.

Old 08-13-2013, 10:38 AM   #57
Dareholic
getDare Addict

Wow, want a scene. Please continue.

Yamask
Old 08-17-2013, 07:01 AM   #58
Sexualobster

Alright guys and girls, next part is up. Time to slow things down a little, Lisa has had a rough day. If you are reading this and liking it, please drop a comment! It'll only take a few seconds and it will really keep me going!

"Oh god i'm so sorry! I am so sorry!" Felix began yelling, squinting his eyes in the process. I felt his hot semen rush up me, warming me inside places I had never been warmed. I knelt there petrified.

He just came into me.

I felt more jets of hot semen rushing into me as his cock throbbed inside me. He slowly retracted and pulled his cock out. I continued kneeling there when I heard the man shout.

"Good! Very good!"

"Erika, I like this girl! Bring her to me in the afternoon after I hand the tape over to our benefactors." He said as he turned around, picking up the camera in the process.

"Come Drago! There is much editing to do." His voice fading away as he walked into the cold snow outside. I was still kneeling in that position, breathing heavily. I could feel the weight of my head and tits and wanted to just fall over. So I did. But Felix caught me. I looked up at his eyes with utter exhaustion. I was dead. Erika was still standing in the doorway butt naked. She looked bothered. It seemed as if that wasn't a normal occurance.

"He's never done that before." Erika finally said after a long pause. I was going to ask who he was giving the tape to, but it probably didn't matter. I was their property by this point and they could do with me as they pleased.

"I'm s-" Erika said after giving me a quick glance. She stopped short of her sentence and just took a breath. I looked back up at Felix and felt warm in his arms. He had just raped me unwillingly but I still felt safest with him. That just goes to show how terrible my life was at that moment.

"Take a shower, freshen up. I will bring you some food." Erika finally said, turning around and heading back into her room.

"Come Lisa." Felix said, lifting me and carrying me in the direction of the bathroom. He walked into the bathroom with me, holding my legs and my head in his big arms. He lowered me down so that I could stand up under the shower. I leaned against his chest and let him hold me up. I probably could have stood up myself if I tried but I wanted to be with him in that moment. Felix turned on the water but it came down as a soothing wash of warm water that rolled over my back. Felix grabbed the hose and started to run it over my head and my back, washing me.

"I'm so sorry Lisa." Felix finally said. I looked up at him but he didn't meet my eyes, heavily avoiding them actually. He continued washing my hair.

"I had no choice, they tortured me until I agreed to... do that to you." Felix continued.

"I'm sorry Lisa, please forgive me. These people are powerful. I don't want them to hurt you." Felix whispered. I looked back up at him and this time he met my eyes.

"Please Lisa, i'm so sorry!" Were Felix's last words before I kissed him.

Old 08-17-2013, 03:13 PM   #59
Dareholic
getDare Addict

Nice, please continue.

Yamask
Old 04-02-2014, 07:04 PM   #60
Sexualobster

Hey everyone.

I'm back once again after a long hiatus. I can never truly abandon this story but I stopped writing last time due to myself getting tired as well as the lack of response.

I feel like writing again but im not sure whether I want to continue this story or start a new one so I ask you, the audience, what do you think? Is this story worth revitalising?

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
breasts, clit, cold, eat me out, erika, fiction, irt, lisa, naked, nude, story, strip, truck driver