Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Ask me Anything (AMA)

Closed Thread

Old 11-23-2015, 08:52 PM   #46
The Slutty Princess

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nwbie View Post
So it took me a while to read almost everything (I didn't read the bladder control dare) and most say that you are absolutely awesome.

I'm genuinely impressed with your reports and how you actually try to push yourselve. So I'm going to give you two dares now (which are not custom made because I unfornately didn't have the time).

However if you want some custom dares tell me some elements you want me to work with and I'll come up with some stuff.

Also a few more questions, do you know if any of your friends are bi or lesbian and would you ever consider doing them sexual favors?
Also he would you feel about going back to your neighbour, apologizing for last time and asking her if there's anything you can do to make it up?
Do you have any competitive friends which you might be able and want to challenge for some competitions (maybe jane)?
I plan on doing your two tasks over Thanksgiving break since I will have 5 days in which I can complete the week dare.

To answer your questions...

Bi or Lesbian friends? Would you consider doing sexual favors?
I have one Bi friend but she currently has a boyfriend and isn't strongly Bi. I guess she is like me and has "Bi tendencies". I only know she is Bi because she had a relationship with a girl once. It didn't last long which makes me believe she didn't like it much. I don't want to ruin a friendship so I probably won't do sexual favors for them. Also, my friend Jane has "Bi tendencies", not saying she would get in a relationship with a girl, but she won't hesitate to kiss her friend of the same sex.

Apologizing to Neighbor?
She doesn't seem to be bothered by it much. She still smiles and waves when we see each other. I wouldn't be against apologizing to her but I also don't think it would be necessary. I also think she wouldn't have me do anything to "make it up" to her.

Friends for a possible Competition?
I think my friends, Sammie and Jane would be up for a competition. Not anything that is too sexual. For example, I think they would have fun doing a competition that we could all agree on one school date. That day, we must wear the sluttiest outfit we have, the sluttiest wins but you must get through the entire day without being told to change by the Principal or staff. I am sure Jane would do something like this, Sammie may or may not but if she wouldn't she would certainly judge on who wore the sluttiest outfit.

I do not have a Master nor do I want one.

I'm a blogger! Follow my life through my blog! I blog about sex, dares, advice, and life events!

My Blog

7/8/16 <3

"Everyone comes with scars but you can love them away!"
Old 11-23-2015, 11:16 PM   #47
aralius
Distinguished Member

Heres one for you.

1. Put nipple clamp/clothes peg on clit for 5 mins.
2. Tie a tight crotch rope with a rope on either side of clit.
3. Apply deepheat/tobasco/toothpaste to exposed clit.
4. Put on tightest shorts/pants you own (panties prohibited).
5. Go for 1 hr walk/run. If not shorts/pants stay on for 2 hrs.
6. Remove shorts and vibe exposed clit to orgasm.

If you do not make time limit you are not allowed to orgasm for as many days as how many mins you failed by. Only 20 mins = 10 days no orgasms.
Old 11-24-2015, 12:27 AM   #48
Nwbie
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Slutty Princess View Post
I plan on doing your two tasks over Thanksgiving break since I will have 5 days in which I can complete the week dare.

To answer your questions...

Bi or Lesbian friends? Would you consider doing sexual favors?
I have one Bi friend but she currently has a boyfriend and isn't strongly Bi. I guess she is like me and has "Bi tendencies". I only know she is Bi because she had a relationship with a girl once. It didn't last long which makes me believe she didn't like it much. I don't want to ruin a friendship so I probably won't do sexual favors for them. Also, my friend Jane has "Bi tendencies", not saying she would get in a relationship with a girl, but she won't hesitate to kiss her friend of the same sex.

Apologizing to Neighbor?
She doesn't seem to be bothered by it much. She still smiles and waves when we see each other. I wouldn't be against apologizing to her but I also don't think it would be necessary. I also think she wouldn't have me do anything to "make it up" to her.

Friends for a possible Competition?
I think my friends, Sammie and Jane would be up for a competition. Not anything that is too sexual. For example, I think they would have fun doing a competition that we could all agree on one school date. That day, we must wear the sluttiest outfit we have, the sluttiest wins but you must get through the entire day without being told to change by the Principal or staff. I am sure Jane would do something like this, Sammie may or may not but if she wouldn't she would certainly judge on who wore the sluttiest outfit.
Ok cool

Also since your friends might be up for a competition I have a small one you guys might like.

The competition is relatively simple, write down a ton of sex positions on pieces of paper and put them in a bag. If you want ot be more daring add an extra bag with attributes like a blindfold, rope, bunny/cat ears, a vibrator, etc.

Now before you guys start each girl in the competition (you can even let the guys join) picks the outfit for the another girl, however the outfit should be wearable at school of course.

Then at the beginning of the day you pick a paper (or two) and your goal is to find a guy (the cuter the better) to take a picture with. However you'll have to imitate the sex position, just pose so all your clothes stay on. If you're using the attributes then they have to visible in the picture. After you finish the picture you can get the next piece of the paper and try to take another picture. Continue this until school finishes.
After finishing you all gather now the other girls judge how cute the guys in your pictures are from 1 to 10 (10 being the cutest), you take the average and that's the amount of points you get for that picture. So if there would be three people playing then two would be judging each picture.

The winner is the person with the most points of course.
Maybe as the prize the winner gets to pass on a dare or a truth to the loser next time you guys are playing a game (like you did around the campfire).
Old 11-26-2015, 11:50 AM   #49
The Slutty Princess

Quote:
Find an outfit that consists out of 6 pieces of clothing and that you can were in public.
(you're allowed to group some, like lingery or footwear by example)
Assign numbers from 1 to 6 to them and remember the list or take it with you.

Then write down 6 public places, by example library, beach, mall/market, fitness centrum, pool, etc.
Assign the numbers 1 to 6 to them and roll a die (singular of dice).

Now roll a die (take it with you or install an app) and go to the first place you rolled. Once you're there stay there for a few minutes and roll the die again, take of the corresponding piece of clothing off and wait again for a few minutes. Now roll the die again and go to corresponding place on your list of places.

In total you have to visit three places and take off three pieces of clothing, then you can go home, however on the way home you must edge before you're allowed to go back in your house also you're not allowed to use a public restroom or something of the sorts.

You can have a friend help you out with the edging, I would be severly impressed if you did.

Should you roll a number for which you already took off the piece of clothing then roll again. You have to take off three pieces of clothing and you cannot stay in the same place meaning you have to visit at least two different places.

Thank your for the dares! I have finished the first dare and will report to you on your thread about the week dare when I am finished!
To begin the dare, I chose my outfit. On my top half, I chose a casual maroon, tight top with a red bra and a black, wool sweater since it was cold outside. For my bottom half, I wore skinny jeans and a pair of red panties embroidered in red stitches that matched my bra. Under my notes section in my phone, I corresponded each article of clothing with a number 1 through 6. With my outfit numbered, I wrote down 6 public places and gave each a number 1 through 6. The 6 places I chose were the library, gas station, mall, McDonald's, the park, and the gym. My first dice roll was a three which was the gym. Hopping in my car, I drove to the Planet Fitness that I had a membership with. It was a Friday night and the place was quite packed full of people. With the die in my pocket, I found a parking stall and made my way into the gym. I would estimate there to be about 30 to 40 people inside. I smiled at the worker at the front station and scanned my membership card and entered inside the gym. I received a few stares. I was not dressed to work out, nor did I have a bag with me. I was out of place. I sat on a bench, watching people workout as though I was waiting for someone. After about five minutes of watching, I removed the red die from my pocket and rolled it on the floor beneath me. It had landed on a five and I checked my phone to see what article of clothing matched five. It was my bra. I reached behind my back and up my shirt, messing around with the hooks before I unhooked my bra. My breasts fell freely and I slowly pulled the bra from behind me and folded it and put it in my purse. I quickly looked around and saw nobody in particular that was looking at me, so I had guessed no one saw. With my breasts now bouncing freely beneath my sweater and shirt, I stayed there a little longer before leaving. Once I had got back to my car, I rolled the die for a place to visit next, rolling a one, that corresponded with a gas station. I drove the a nearby gas station and considering gas prices were so low, I decided to fill my car up with gas. After putting the nozzle in my car, I got back in the driver’s seat and rolled the die, rolling a two in which required me to remove my sweater. It was cold out and I really didn’t want to, but nevertheless, I did and I tossed the wool sweater in the back seat. After my tank was full, I exited my car. The numbing air instantly hit my skin, making my nipples hard in which they poked through my tight shirt. With my breasts bouncing freely and my nipples visible through my shirt, I entered the gas station to pay. I grabbed a soda before heading over to the cash register. Behind the counter was a young male. I kept eye contact with him as I saw his eyes trail down to my shirt before trailing back up to my shirt. I told him my pump number and handed him the bottle of soda before paying and leaving the gas station and back to my car. Once in my car, I rolled the die for another destination, getting the library. The library was across town and it took me a little while to get there. It was quite a large library, being two stories. There were not many people there but maybe about ten. I exited my car and hurried inside to the warm building.

Once inside, I smiled at the librarian before slowly strolling around between aisles of books. My nipples remained hard and visible through my shirt for a few minutes until my body warmed up. After a few minutes, I squatted between aisles and rolled my die. I had rolled a 6, which corresponded with my pants. my heart dropped a little but a rush of adrenaline went through my body. I glanced around. I was the only one in the aisle and nobody else was in sight. Quickly, I unbuttoned my jeans and slid them off and onto the floor. Adrenaline was flowing through my body though the pit in my stomach remained. I loved the feeling. I folded the jeans and stuffed them in my bulging purse. There I was, nearly naked in a library. I stood between an aisle of books in just my panties. I loved the rush, the feeling of possibly getting caught. I tried to remain calm and act as if everything was normal. I checked myself out. My breasts were exposed nicely from my tight shirt along with my legs. It looked as though I was ready to go to bed, instead I was standing in a library with just panties and a shirt on. I was in the History section of the library and I selected a random book on William McKinley and slowly, casually walked to a bench at the end of the aisle where I sat down and opened the book. Though I did not see anyone, I was still red in the face and felt humiliated yet loved the devious feeling. I crossed my legs to try and hide my panties but it wasn’t to much prevail as it still looked as though my bottom half was naked. I never even read a word from the book, I rested it in my lap and pretended to read a little but all I did was continually glance around me, making sure no one would see me. I kept checking my phone, waiting for it to be five minutes. After a very long, frantic, but exciting five minutes, I wanted to leave. I put the book back in the empty crevice where I had gotten it from and hurriedly walked to the front doors. I came to the last aisle of books. To my left were the doors and to my right was the librarian desk where people checked out books. The pit in my stomach grew as I peeked around the aisle to see the librarian sitting at her desk, talking to a young female. I prayed they would not see me. I walked out from behind the shelf of books and into their view. I didn’t turn around to look at them to see if they had saw me, instead, I hurried out of the doors, my face red with humiliation but my heart pumping fast from the adrenaline. I absolutely loved the feeling. Upon getting outside, I was hit with the numbing air. A man had just pulled into the parking lot. I avoided looking at him though I am sure he had seen me which made me grow more embarrassed. I was relief once I got inside my car. I had removed three articles of clothing and had visited three different destinations. I was thankful that I was done, I was not sure I could go to another destination to remove another article of clothing since it would have left me half-naked. There was no way I could get a friend to help me edge, So I returned home. I remained in my car in the driveway and slide my panties down and off, setting them on the passenger seat. My pussy was moist with juices and I angled myself and knelt on the driver’s seat and positioned my pussy against the gear shift. I slowly rubbed the cold leather gear shift against my cunt as the gear shift became soaked in sticky juices. It took me awhile. I was in an awkward position to masturbate to but eventually I found a pace and began going a little faster. Once I was very close to climaxing, I pulled myself away from the shifter, leaving it soaked. I slid my panties back over my wet pussy as they absorbed the juices. I exited the car and went inside my warm house. I had no need to put on my jeans since I was the only one home. Thank your for the dare, I had a really fun adventure! I hope you enjoy my report as much as I enjoyed doing the dare!

I'm a blogger! Follow my life through my blog! I blog about sex, dares, advice, and life events!

My Blog

7/8/16 <3

Old 11-26-2015, 02:47 PM   #50
Nwbie
getDare Devil

Thank you so much it was an amazing report and I loved reading every single part of it. I'm very happy you enjoyed it and will be glad to write you future dares if you wan to.

I think you probably write the best reports I've read on this website and I'm very happy about that
I'm also already looking forward for the reports that are going to follow ;D
Old 11-27-2015, 11:05 PM   #51
The Slutty Princess

Quote:
The second dare is an old dare of mine if you're really brave you'll be able to complete it entirely (it takes a week) but you can also stop earlier if it's really too much for you.
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=159964
Report has been submitted on your thread!

My Blog

7/8/16 <3

Old 11-28-2015, 07:05 PM   #52
The Slutty Princess

Quote:
Originally Posted by NipplePainSlut View Post
I feel the sme way when I send nude picks. You aren't alone girlfriend.

I have a fun enough dare. Go to your neighbor's front door (the same one you humiliated yourself in front of) and use something near that door (door handle, fence post, or your hand if there is nothing else) to bring yourself to the edge of an orgasm. While staying on the edge, knoch on her door and then orgasm as fast as you can. You can only run away once you've orgasmed. If you don't do it fast enough, she will catch you...

Wear anything you want to the house. Report how it goes!
I have completed your dare and boy was it an adventure! My heart’s still pumping!
To begin, I wore a short black skirt with black leggings and no panties. The skirt just extended about two inches past my butt. For a top, I chose to wear just a white, wool sweater over my bare breasts. Though they did not go with a skirt and leggings, I had to wear tennis shoes so I could “escape” after orgasming. With a pit in my stomach that was growing, I went outside and began walking to her house. Her house was a large, two-story house that had a large front porch of the front and the house was three houses down from mine. Hailey was a young blonde. I didn’t know her much but ever since our first encounter, when we would see each other, we smiled and waved at each other. I did this to avoid the awkwardness I experienced with her in the first encounter. She had a nice, curvy, and fit body and was certainly not bad looking. As I walked on the sidewalk towards her house, the knot tightened in my stomach as the cold wind continually blew right through my wool sweater that made my nipples erect. I was certainly not dressed for the weather since it was nearly 20 degrees out but the adrenaline, my heart racing, made me warmer. I stood in front of her house. The front windows were shaded by the blinds but her car was parked in the driveway, telling me she was home.
My mind was racing, heart was pumping viciously, and my body was tense as slowly waked up the sidewalk and onto the wooden front porch. The porch creaked and my heart dropped. The windows were shaded but I kept watch on them as I thought she would look outside any second. Her light remained on from the other night but I could slightly hear commotion coming from inside, telling me she was awake. It sounded as though she may have been blow drying her hair. I was trying to be stealthy and I couldn't help but think she would see me through a window. I felt uneasy as I carefully walked around on the porch, looking for something to masturbate with. I feared to use the door handle since I thought it would make too much noise. I searched the porch for anything else to use to no prevail. Instead, I opted to use my hand. I was already shaking in fear of being caught but tried to relax as I reached my cold hand up my skirt, touching my warm, moist pussy. I pinched my clit slightly and slowly began rubbing it. I tried to stay out of the view of the windows as I closed my eyes and tried to focus on an orgasm. It was hard. My mind was racing and was focused on the fear and humiliation of being caught, rather than the pleasure I was trying to give it. I took a few deep breaths and relaxed myself, focusing in on the pleasure as my hand got faster and faster, rubbing my clit in a circular motion. The fear I was suffering was indescribable. I felt so uneasy, my body was tense. As I neared an orgasm, I worked my wrist as fast as I could before pulling away. On an edge I wasted no time and rang the door bell twice with my other hand as my other hand frantically raced back to my warm, little, dripping wet pussy. My heart was racing, it was the most adrenaline and fear I had had in awhile. I rubbed my pussy as fast as I had ever rubbed it before and let out a loud moan and sigh of relief as I orgasmed within seconds of ringing the doorbell. I knew Hailey was on her way to the door. It was time to “ditch”. I ran down the steps and down her driveway to my neighbors backyard where I recieved cover. I ran through my other two neighbor’s yards, sprinting. It was a rush of excitement that felt great. The nerves were gone as I got back to my yard, exhausted but feeling great. I couldn’t believe what I had just done! It was unbelievable and I never experienced the rush and vibes I got from doing a task like that!

My Blog

7/8/16 <3

Old 11-29-2015, 05:19 AM   #53
Nwbie
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Slutty Princess View Post
Report has been submitted on your thread!
Amazing report as all of them.
Next time if there's a part you can't/won't do you can just ask me for an adaptation
Old 11-29-2015, 05:28 AM   #54
labadoozie
Account Banned

Hey, how have I only just discovered this thread?! Ok here's my dare for you:

I want you to go swimming in a public pool. When you arrive in the locker rooms, you have to get changed by stripping totally naked first, then put on your bikini, rather than changing each half individually. When you are done, walk out to the pool, and get in. I now want you to give yourself a wedgie while you are in the water, and swim like that for the whole time, making sure to swim in front of people who will see your butt.

When you are done swimming, get out of the pool near a lifeguard and make a point of unpicking your wedgie in front of him. Then, pull your bottoms down just enough so that he can see your butt crack, and enough at the front that he can see that you have no hair down there...

Next, walk back to the locker rooms and shower naked. If there is someone else in the showers, bend over with your back to them multiple times so that you 'accidentally' expose your asshole to them

Report back and tell us how it went!

32C
11 sexual partners

Likes: Nudity, masturbation, truths, dares, anal, semi-public, locker room, ice, underwear

Limits: Scat, face pics, illegal
Old 11-30-2015, 08:51 PM   #55
Hello202
Distinguished Member

Just wanted to say that I'm a huge fan!! Your reports are just amazing!!! Sometimes I read it at night to marturbate!! (Sorry that's weird) but keep on the good wait no GREAT work!!

Byeeee!!!
Ally

This 22 years old female brat
begs to be punished, spanked,
degraded and tortured!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Love,
Ally
22-Female-Bi

Old 12-02-2015, 10:27 PM   #56
The Slutty Princess

Quote:
Originally Posted by samdiatmh View Post
Since you like doing naughty things at school so much, let's keep with that theme.
Put fresh batteries in your egg and insert it into your pussy before you leave for school. Turn it on low and leave it on all day until the batteries die. You will wear several pairs of panties, a skirt, a button up shirt, and shoes/socks. No bra.
Put your 12" double dildo in your backpack. Bring a tight belt just in case.
Throughout the day, the vibrator should tease you. Don't let yourself cum.
Once the vibrator's batteries die, go somewhere where you won't be disturbed. Slide one end of the dildo into your ass. Take out the vibe and slide the other end in your pussy. Sit down on something, forcing both ends deep inside. Rock back and forth until you cum.
Now put on your panties to hold the dildo in. Use the belt through a couple pair to hold them up if you need to. Go back to class and enjoy being double stuffed for the rest of the day. The dildo stays inside until you finish writing your report.
Thank you for the dare, here is my report!
New batteries tend to last nearly 7-8 hours and I had just put new ones in the other day in which I kept the egg inside me for about 5 hours. I decided I would not put new batteries in since the egg would then last all school day. This wouldn’t be the first time I would go through school with the egg vibrating inside me as I had already done it about 7 or 8 times. It would be a first for the dildo though, never have I used or brought a dildo to school and I was excited. Since backpacks were not allowed at our school, I stuffed the double-sided dildo in my purse. I took the large, plastic egg and worked it slowly into my damp pussy until it sat snug inside me, vibrating slowly. With it on the “slow” setting, I knew it would last a little longer as well. Even if it was on low, nevertheless, it still provided great pleasure as after a few minutes, I was dripping wet. With a wet pussy, I slid three pairs of panties over it as my juices began to soak in very slowly. The panties were tight and snug, making it a little uncomfortable to walk around in. I skipped the bra and put on a semi-small black skirt, with a red/black long-sleeve plaid button-up shirt and black socks with black heel boots. I liked the feeling of the exposure of my legs and the way my breasts rubbed against the cloth of the shirt. The skirt only came about halfway down my legs, well above my knees and certainly not fit for the dress code at school but I figured I could get away with it. My morning classes were quite uneventful. I walked around with the egg doing its work, getting me wet and filling me with small waves of pleasure every second. It was a very awkward feeling to interact with friends and teachers or to even do tasks like homework while I received pleasure from the vibrations. I was continuously horny throughout the day, wanting to excuse myself from class and orgasm in the bathroom but I held up fine. The want was there but my mind pushed it to the back of my head. By lunchtime, I could feel the egg begin to slow down as the batteries were running out of juice. Nevertheless, it was still doing a great job at keeping me wet and horny, filling my day with pleasure. The egg was still trying to work itself as I sat through 6th hour English. Near the end of class, with about ten minutes off, the egg stopped. It felt awkward to not have the constant vibrations spread throughout my pussy. I dismissed myself from class, using the old excuse that I had to use the bathroom. I took my purse with me and left the classroom, feeling an adrenaline rush through my body. This would be the first time I would have a dildo inside my horny holes at school! I was excited!

I hurried into the empty girl’s bathroom and took the end stall, pulling the tight pairs of panties down to my ankles. The first pair of panties were quite soaked from where my pussy sat against it. The egg had done a great job at providing pleasure. I worked two fingers inside me, removing the egg and cleaning it from the sticky juices with toilet paper before putting it in my purse. Excitedly, I removed the large, light purple double-sided dildo from my purse. Firstly, I licked the rigid ends before slowly working one end into my ass and then flexing it until I got the other end inside my dripping wet cunt. It stretched both holes and felt amazing! I was hornier than ever. Before starting, I peeked under the stall, making sure I was the only one inside the bathroom. After verifying, I placed the “U” shape the dildo had made from being flexed into both holes and sat down on the closed toilet seat, forcing weight on the dildo. It felt absolutely amazing and I had to control myself. I wanted to burst out in pleasurable moans as I slowly began rocking back and forth on the large dildo, forcing both ends in and out of my tight little holes. I clenched my fists, biting my lip hard as I rocked trying to keep an sexual noises inside. My breathing steadily increased as I rocked back and forth slowly, fucking both my holes at the same time. It was a great experience and I felt so naughty and devious doing this in a school bathroom. This made me hornier. At any point, one of my classmates or even a teacher could come inside the bathroom! I was lucky as no one would enter. As I approached climax after rocking for only a few minutes, my breathing grew faster and heavier as I tried to keep any moans, groans, and screams to myself. Believe me, it was extremely hard. I hated silent orgasms. I loved when I could moan and scream freely. Today would not be one but it would still be a violent orgasm. I reached climax very soon, letting out a soft moan and a long sigh but both could not be heard unless someone was in the bathroom with me. Wet, still horny, covered in juices, and my adrenaline flowing, I pulled up the three pair of panties, pushing the dildo deep into both my holes and holding the dildo snug inside of them. I then got up from the toilet and walked to the stall door. The walk was great! With every step, the dildo moved back and forth, fucking each hole as I walked, making me even wetter. i returned to class, walking slower now, each step filled with delight! I loved the feeling. It was awkward to interact with friends and teachers. They had no idea that I was in such a delighted, pleasurable state as I talked to them. I was literally fucking both of my holes in school! It was an indescribable feeling! Sadly, I only had two more classes with the large, rigid dildo fucking my tight holes but nevertheless, it was an absolute great time! I returned home, horny as hell from all the continuous pleasure and went to my room where I orgasmed once more, this time moaning and screaming freely before beginning my report, still stuffed. I hope you enjoy my report as much as I enjoyed doing your task. Thank you!

My Blog

7/8/16 <3

Old 12-04-2015, 09:41 PM   #57
LeonK64

Do this on a day you're planning on going out. Your goal for the day is to say yes to everything asked of you. For anything you say no to, refuse to do, or deny you have to unbutton/untie/remove one item (example, one no could be one button from your shirt, or it could be your bra)

See what you're left with at the end
Old 12-05-2015, 12:23 AM   #58
andom4444
Moderator & Nice Guy

Are you still taking suggestions

Hidden Public, Semi-Public, Exhibitionism, Nudity, Voyeurism, Toys, Light to Medium Pain (Pegs etc)
Limits:
Friends, Family, Scat, Beastiality, Hair, Findom, Work, Blood, Scat, Vomit

Old 12-05-2015, 09:34 AM   #59
The Slutty Princess

Quote:
Originally Posted by andom4444 View Post
Are you still taking suggestions
Yes, You may give me a task/dare or ask me anything

My Blog

7/8/16 <3

Old 12-05-2015, 09:35 AM   #60
gooddomgirl

Have you ever peed or pooped your pants? If so, how did it happen?
Closed Thread

Advertisements
Kink Talk