Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 11-17-2013, 02:00 AM   #1
Nwbie
getDare Devil

Target So you want to get more into (semi-)public? look no further

So a little while back somebody asked me for a dare to get more into public dares. I think it’s quite a good dare so I wanted to share it with everybody and adapted it for females.

This dare is especially for those who want to find theire limits regarding (semi-)public and want to push their boundaries a bit. A lot of things are not really obligatory, but will give you a choice.

The only thing I ask in return is that you write a report on it (pics are always welcome ofc ).

Female version
Item list: a rope, a condom (or balloon), lingerie set or sexy panties, ice cubed, maybe a belt or collar, maybe Vicks/Icy hot/similar and maybe a mask or similar to hide your face on chaturbate.

So for 7 days you'll follow my rules, there's just one basic rule, YOU ARE NOT allowed to cum unless told so.

I really advice you to write your sensations and feelings down as well while doing this dares, it will help you as well to better understand what you like and don't like, try to report every day.
The thing I'm going to do to work you into this is a fun trick, first of all I'll ease you into it, similar to the story of a frog getting boiled. Secondly I'll make you really horny to make you're more eager to do things you normally wouldn't be so eager to do.

The night before starting:
What is the amount of days since you last came, take 12 and subtract the days since you last came (so if you came 3 days ago you get 9). Now get completely naked and edge once, than spank each ass cheek 2 times the number (9 means 18 spanks each). Now do as many edges as your number and in between each edge pinch each nipple 10 times.
Now lick 2 finger until they're really wet and finger your asshole with them for about 5 minutes and edge once more with your fingers in there. (if anal is a limit fuck your mouth with your fingers)
Than go to sleep completely naked.

Day 1, horny, you don't know the meaning of that word:
Shine and rise, if you've a moist or wet pussy lucky girl, otherwise slap your pussy just so that it hurts a bit do this give it 5 slaps and wait 5 seconds, now repeat this until your pussy is nice and moist or until 8 minutes have past.

Now take 1 finger and tease only your left labia with it for 60 seconds count them yourself, if you lose track start over at 0. Do the same for your right labia.
Now take your pinky and tease clit for 100 seconds.
Use two fingers on your labia, make a V with them so you’re touching both labia simultaneously, do this for 120 seconds.
Now take your index finger and circle the sensitive part just around your clit for 150 seconds.
Now use your palm of your hand to tease and rub your pussy until you edge.
good now take your other hand and start teasing your asshole, first 1 finger, 30 seconds, now add that second one and play for another 60 seconds.
Now take your thumb suck it wet and put it on your clit and use it to alternate between putting more and less pressure on your clit (however do not dare to rub with it), do this for 150 seconds.

Edge once again (you may insert your fingers now) and then pinch you nipples 20 times each.
Good edge again and slap your pussy 10 times.
Now tie yourself a proper crotch rope so it properly splits your labia
Edge again and slap both exposed labia 7 times each.
Now wear this until you've had dinner, go the toilet once each hour, edge once slap your labia 7 times if you’re in a public stall and 12 times if it's private (at home or similar). Remove the string for at least 5 minutes and edge once more and tie it up again.

After dinner we'll give your pussy a bit of rest and I'm gonna give you a choice.
Either you shove 5 ice cubes up your ass and take a a cold shower (coldest possible setting) for 10 minutes. Afterwards you may only thouch your pussy with an ice cube, use it to edge.

OR

Go to your room get naked, turn on your ligths open the curtain and edge in front of the window, one restriction do this before 1 O'clock in the night.

If during this day you have an accident and cum, ruin it, squirt it over the floor (if you can) and lick it up.
Slap your ass cheeks until they're bright red take a picture of them and upload it somewhere.

We are now also adding a daily rule:
if you wake up with a moist or wet pussy lucky you, otherwise slap your pussy just so that it hurts a bit, then give it 5 slaps and wait 5 seconds, now repeat this untill your pussy is nice and moist or until 8 minutes have past.

Daily rule:
You're to wear this crotch rope every day from now on.

Day 2, transportation is fun:
I bet you want to cum pretty badly, well if you want to you would better do the tasks set in front of you.

Now find a pair of panties of a thong and put it on, masturbate through the fabric until you edge.
Now wedgie yourself for 30 seconds, afterwards just edge.
Now give yourself a 45 second wedgie and edge again.
Now give yourself a 60 second wedgie and edge again.
And last but not least give yourself another wedgie for 90 seconds and edge again.

Now I have another little choice for you, either don’t wear panties at all or wear a collar around your neck (or a belt that simulates a collar)
If you’re gonna wear pants make sure the crotch rope sticks out a bit above the pants, if however you chose not to wear panties you can decide to hide the rope and wear a skirt or dress instead.

Now do you want to cum? well okay on the following conditions, it must be before lunch. Also you must do it on public transport, but you have to do an edge first. That's not even everything, once you start you may not stop, otherwise you'll have to wait 30 minutes and will also have to redo the edge. For every time you stop you'll also have to slap your labia 10 times each when you're home. Make sure to cum on the rope.

Did you cum, good girl.
Now go to the toilet stalls and edge 5 times through your clothes (pants, skirt whatever).
Than drop the pants to your ankles and edge another 4 times.
You didn't cum, still not horny enough to do something public or you just didn't have a chance, well to bad for you.

Now get a food item from your lunch or buy it, go to the toilet and stick it in your ass and leave it there until you have finished dinner (if anal is a limit put it in your pussy). Then I want you to do 5 more edges through your clothes.

Tonight we'll make it a bit harder again it's your choice.
Either you shove 8 ice cubes up your ass and take a a cold shower (coldest possible setting) for 15 minutes. Afterwards you may only touch your pussy with an ice cube, now edge twice using ice cubes.

OR

Go to your room get naked except for your crotch rope (and collar), turn on your ligths open the curtain and edge twice in front of the window (with your panties on), one restriction do this before 1 O'clock in the night.

Now tonight you're going to sleep only in that crotch rope (and collar).

If during this day you have an accident and cum (when you weren't supposed to), ruin it, squirt over your crotch rope. Also everytime you have to pee afterwards pee through them.
When you go to bed take the rope and stuff it in your mouth and sleep naked.

Second rule:
Before you can cum you must always do one edge first

Daily rule:
You're to wear this crotch rope everyday from now on, same for the collar or no panties, you can't change your choice anymore.

Day 3, complete your outfit:
From now on you'll also wear no bra's anymore. Give me 5 edges within 10 minutes rest at least 15 seconds in between each edge. If you can't complete it try again after 5 minutes, repeat this until you succeed.

As a special rule you may now put on normal clothes, but take the rope and collar with you in your car (if you don't own a car do this in a public building in any room but the toilets). I want you to park in a public parking area and get naked, edge once and change into your rope and collar, edge once more and now also put back on your shirt and jeans.

Now I want you to edge once every 1,5 hours in a place where people can see you, this means a toilet stall is forbidding since people can't see you.

Tonight we'll make it even harder again it's your choice.
Either you shove 12 ice cubes up your ass and take a a cold shower (coldest possible setting) for 25 minutes. Afterwards you may only thouch your pussy with an ice cube, now edge 5 times using cubes.

OR

Go to your room get naked except for your panties and bra, turn on your ligths open the curtain and edge 4 times in front of the window (with your crotch rope and collar on), one restriction do this before 1 O'clock in the night.

Now you're going to sleep in the crotch rope and collar.

If during this day you have an accident and cum (when you weren't supposed to), ruin it, squirt over the rope . Also everytime you have to pee afterwards pee over them.
When you go to bed take the rope and stuff it in your mouth and sleep naked. Also slap your ass cheeks until they're bright red take a picture of them and upload it somewhere.

Daily rule:
From now on the rope, no panties or collar and no bra are part of your daily outfit.

Day 4 another
You'll have another chance to cum today, lucky you.
Today we're going to keep it simple, just give me 5 edges every hour, however 1 has to be without using your hands.

Now if you want to cum it's simple, do it somewhere public, like the cantine, library or classroom, etc. There's 1 catch however your hands need to touch the bare skin of your pussy when masturbating, keep all the rules in mind.

Tonight we'll make it much harder again it's your choice.
Either you shove 20 ice cubes up your ass and take a a cold shower (coldest possible setting) for 30 minutes. Afterwards you may only touch your pussy with an ice cube, now edge 8 times.

OR

Go to your room get naked except for your crotch rope and collar, turn on your lights open the curtain and edge 6 times in front of the window (with your crotch rope on), one restriction do this before 1 O'clock in the night.

If during this day you have an accident and cum (when you weren't supposed to), ruin it, squirt over the crotch rope. Also everytime you have to pee afterwards pee over it.
When you go to bed take the rope and stuff it in your mouth and sleep naked. Also slap your ass cheeks until they're bright red take a picture of them and upload it somewhere.
Now for being such a bad girl also rub you pussy and clit in vicks/Icyhot/similar and put on some panties . Leave it on for at least 5 minutes and don't you dare thouch your pussy.

Day 5 balloon fun
Find a balloon or condom get a string (with which you can tie it off) and something to pump it up (or fill it, like a hose). put the icecubes in the condom (or balloon) and put it in your ass (if anal is a limit put it in your pussy instead). Now pump it up a little bit so the ice cubes can wiggle around in it a bit and tie off the balloon. This balloon has to stay there until after dinner, no matter what.
Now at least once every hour think about the feeling and balloon/condom in your ass and if people around you might notice something or maybe have seen your crotch rope and collar (or that you don't wear panties nor a bra) and what they would think about you.

Now every time you go to the toilet edge 3 times before you're allowed to pee. I also want you to ride items/objects until edge at at least 3 times today. So ride a table leg, hump a couch a chair whatever as long as you do it in 3 different public places (1 may be semi-public, toilet-stall and such things).

It's your choice, but a some point it will be impossible ^^.
Either you shove 25 ice cubes up your ass and take a cold shower (coldest possible setting) for 40 minutes. Afterwards you may only touch your pussy with an ice cube, now edge 12 times.

OR

Go to your room get naked except for your crotch rope and collar, turn on your the ligths open the curtains and edge 7 times in front of the window (with your panties on), one restriction do this before 1 O'clock in the night

If during this day you have an accident and cum (when you weren't supposed to), ruin it, squirt over your crotch rope. Also everytime you have to pee afterwards pee over it.
Now for being such a bad girl also rub you pussy and clit in vicks/Icyhot/similar and put on some panties. Leave it on for at least 10 minutes and don't you dare touch your pussy.

If you have to take the balloon out for some reason be sure to completely lick it clean before putting it back in.

Day 6 you know you want to
Lets get you real horny today and start with 10 edges before breakfast. Now after breakfast do 10 more.

Now I know you want to cum badly and I know you will do a lot of things for it but lets see if you're willing to go this far.
Complete all these and you can cum. (if you complete less than 2, no cumming for 12 days after finishing the dare)
Take a sexy lingerie set or panties with lacing with you today, before lunch change into it and wear nothing else besides it. Now go outside somewhere and run around for 60 seconds and run at least 200 meters away from the exit you came out off.
Make sure to edge in 3 different fully public places, cantine, library, public transport, etc.
Make sure at least 5 people see you wearing your crotch rope.
Ask at least 1 random stranger what they think of your collar or crotch rope (show them), preferably a guy.
Do a striptease in front of a window at ground level (I assume your bedroom isn't otherwise lucky you), do this in broad daylight.

You completed all these well good job, here is how you may now cum.
It must be somewhere public and you can't use your hands, good luck.

If during this day you have an accident and cum (when you weren't supposed to), ruin it, squirt it over your crotch rope. Also everytime you have to pee afterwards pee over it.
When you go to bed take the crotch rope and stuff it in your mouth and sleep naked. Also slap your ass cheeks until they're bright red take a picture of them and upload it somewhere.
Now for being such a bad girl also rub you pussy and cliy in vicks/Icyhot/similar and put on some panties. Leave it on for at least 20 minutes and don't you dare touch your pussy.

Day 7 give back to the community
Okay this one is a special day there're only 2 things you need to do.
The first is thing, is doing a total of 40 edges today anywhere and anyhow you want.

Now the second thing is the most important thing. Make a thread on GD when you read this and tell that you will do a chaturbate session of at least one hour, mention the time you'll be hosting and that you'll accept all dares within your limits you can do infront of the cam.
Now you'll need at least 5 viewer before you can cum and only if 75% or more decides that you may cum.

If you have an accident the GD community will decide your punishment.
Good luck and a lot of fun, I want you to write a report every day of the day before, this because it will help you as well with self exploration and self knowledge.

Be prepared

Male version

Item list: rope, condom or balloon, panties, bra, jock strap (you can make one from an old pair of boxers, it will just not have a cup), ice cubes, maybe Vicks or similar and maybe a mask or similar to hide your face on chaturbate.

So for 7 days you'll follow my rules, there's just one basic rule, YOU ARE NOT allowed to cum unless told so.

Everyday there might be different rules I've yet completely though out all the days this is just a little preview of what I'm working on for you

I really advice you to write your sensations and feelings down as well while doing this dares, it will help you as well to better understand what you like and don't like.

The thing I'm going to do to work you into this is a fun trick, first of all I'll ease you into it, similar to the story of a frog getting boiled. Secondly I'll make you really horny to way you're more eager to do things you normally wouldn't be so eager to do.

The night before starting:
What is the amount of days you last came, take 10 and subtract the days since you last came (so if you came 3 days ago you get 7). Now get completely naked and edge once, than spank each ass cheek 2 times the number (7 means 14 spanks each). Now do as many edges as your number and in between each edge pinch each nipple 10 times.

Now lick 2 finger until they're really wet and finger your asshole with them for about 5 minutes and edge once more with your fingers in there.
Than go to sleep completely naked.

Day 1, horny, you don't know the meaning of that word:
Shine and rise, if you've have a boner lucky you, otherwise slap your dick just so that it hurts a bit do this give it 5 slaps and wait 5 seconds, now repeat this untill your dick is as hard as it can get.

Now take 1 finger and teaseonly the shaft of your cock with it for 60 seconds count them yourself, if you lose track start over at 0.
Now take your pinky and tease the head of your cock for 100 seconds.
Use two fingers on your shaft for 120 seconds.
Now take your index finger and circle the sensitive part just under you head for 150 seconds.
Now use your hand only on your shaft until you edge.
good now take your other hand and start teasing your asshole, first 1 finger, 30 seconds, now add that seconds one and play for another 60 seconds.
Now lick your palm wet and and tease the head of your cock with it for 150 seconds.
Edge once again and than pinch you nipples 20 times each.
Good edge again and slap your cock 10 times.
Now tie you balls like this and memorize how to do it
http://www.sxysadist.com/classes/han...lassic_tie.pdf
Edge again and slap both exposed balls 5 times each.
Now wear this until you've had dinner, go the toilet once each hour, edge once slap you balls 5 times if your in a public stall and 10 times if it's private (at home or similar). Remove the string for at least 5 minutes and edge once more and tie it up again.

After dinner we'll give your cock a bit of rest and I'm gonna give you a choice.
Either you shove 5 ice cubes up your ass and take a cold shower (coldest possible setting) for 10 minutes. Afterwards you may only thouch your dick with an ice cube, edge using an ice cube.
OR
Go to your room get naked, turn on your ligths open the curtain and edge in front of the window, one restriction do this before 1 O'clock in the night.

If during this day you have an accident and cum, ruin it, shoot it over the floor and lick it up.
Slap your ass cheeks until they're bright red take a picture of them and upload it somewhere.

We are now also adding a daily rule:
if you wake up with a boner lucky you, otherwise slap your dick just so that it hurts a bit, then give it 5 slaps and wait 5 seconds, now repeat this untill your dick is as hard as it can get.

Day 2, transportation is fun:
I bet you want to cum pretty badly, well if you want to, you would better do the tasks set in front of you.

Now find a pair of panties or a thong and put it on, masturbate through the fabric until you edge. You're going to wear these panties for the rest of the day.
Now wedgie yourself for 30 seconds, afterwards just edge.
Now give yourself a 45 second wedgie and edge again.
Now give yourself a 60 second wedgie and edge again.
And last but not least give yourself another wedgie for 90 seconds and edge again.

Put on some jeans and the rest of your clothes but make sure the panties/thong stick out a bit above your jean.

Now do you want to cum? well okay on the following conditions, it must be before lunch. Also you must do it on public transport, but you have to do an edge first. That's not even everything, once you start you may not stop, otherwise you'll have to wait 30 minutes and also redo the edge. For everytime you stop you'll also have to slap your both your balls 10 times each when you're back home. Make sure to cum in the panties if you do cum.

Did you cum, goodboy.
Now go to the toilet stalls and edge 5 times through the fabric.
Than drop the panties to your ankles and edge another 4 times.

You didn't cum, still not horny enough to do something public or you just didn't have a chance, well to bad for you.

Now get a food item from your lunch or buy it, go to the toilet and stick it in your ass and leave it there until you have finished dinner. Than I want you to do 5 more edges through the fabric.

Tonight we'll make it a bit harder again it's your choice.
Either you shove 8 ice cubes up your ass and take a a cold shower (coldest possible setting) for 15 minutes. Afterwards you may only thouch your dick with an ice cube, now edge twice.
OR
Go to your room get naked except for your panties, turn on your ligths open the curtain and edge twice in front of the window (with your panties on), one restriction do this before 1 O'clock in the night.

Now tonight you're going to sleep only in those panties.

If during this day you have an accident and cum (when you weren't supposed to), ruin it, shoot the load in your panties. Also everytime you have to pee afterwards, pee trough them.
When you go to bed take the panties and stuff them in your mouth and sleep naked.

Second rule:
Before you can cum you must always do one edge first

Daily rule:
You're to wear these panties or this thong everyday from now on

Day 3, complete your outfit:
Today I want you to start with finding a bra or a skirt (your choice). Than give me 5 edges within 10 minutes rest at least 15 seconds in between each edge. If you couldn't complete it, try again after 5 minutes, do this until you succeed.

As a special rule you may now put on normal clothes, but take the panties and bra (or skirt) with you in your car (if you don't own a car do this in a public building in any room but the toilets). I want you to park in a public parking area and get naked, edge once and change into your panties and bra, edge once more and now also put back on your shirt and jeans.

Now I want you to edge once every 1,5 hours in a place where people can see you, this means a toilet stall is a forbidding since people can't see you.

Tonight we'll make it even harder again it's your choice.
Either you shove 12 ice cubes up your ass and take a a cold shower (coldest possible setting) for 25 minutes. Afterwards you may only thouch your dick with an ice cube, now edge 5 times.
OR
Go to your room get naked except for your panties and bra, turn on your ligths open the curtain and edge 4 times in front of the window (with your panties on), one restriction do this before 1 O'clock in the night.

Now you're going to sleep in those panties and that bra.

If during this day you have an accident and cum (when you weren't supposed to), ruin it, shoot the load in your panties. Also everytime you have to pee afterwards pee through them.
When you go to bed take the panties and stuff them in your mouth and sleep naked. Also slap your ass cheeks until they're bright red take a picture of them and upload it somewhere.

Daily rule:
From now on the panties and bra (or skirt) are part of your daily outfit.

Last edited by Nwbie; 11-19-2013 at 05:10 AM.
Nwbie is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Nwbie for this post:
Old 11-17-2013, 02:25 AM   #2
Nwbie
getDare Devil

Day 4 another
You'll have another chance to cum today, lucky you.

Today we're going to keep it simple, just give me 5 edges every hour, however 1 has to be without using your hands.

Now if you want to cum it's simple, do it somewhere public, like the cantine, library or classroom, etc. There's 1 catch however your hands needs to touch the bare skin of your dicking when masturbating, keep all the rules in mind.

Tonight we'll make it much harder again it's your choice.
Either you shove 20 ice cubes up your ass and take a a cold shower (coldest possible setting) for 30 minutes. Afterwards you may only thouch your dick with an ice cube, now 8 times edge.
OR
Go to your room get naked except for your panties and bra, turn on your ligths open the curtain and edge 6 times in front of the window (with your panties on), one restriction do this before 1 O'clock in the night

If during this day you have an accident and cum (when you weren't supposed to), ruin it, shoot the load in your panties. Also everytime you have to pee afterwards pee through them.
When you go to bed take the panties and stuff them in your mouth and sleep naked. Also slap your ass cheeks until they're bright red take a picture of them and upload it somewhere.
Now for being such a bad boy also rub you ballsack and cock in vicks/Icyhot/similar and put back on your panties. Leave it on for at least 5 minutes and don't you dare thouch your cock.

Day 5 balloon fun
Find a balloon or condom get a string (with which you can tie it off) and something to pump it up (or fill it, like a hose). put the icecubes in the condom (or balloon) and put it in your ass. Now pump it up a little bit so the ice cubes can wiggle around in it a bit and tie off the balloon/condom. This balloon has to stay there until after dinner, no matter what.
Now at least once every hour think about the feeling of the balloon/condom in your ass and if people around you might notice something or maybe have seen your panties and bra and what they would think about you.

Now every time you go to the toilet edge 3 times before you're allowed to pee. I also want you to ride items/objects until edge at at least 3 times today. So ride a table leg, hump a couch a chair whatever as long as you do it in 3 different public places (1 may be semi-public, toilet-stall and such things).

It's your choice, but a some point it will be impossible ^^.
Either you shove 25 ice cubes up your ass and take a cold shower (coldest possible setting) for 40 minutes. Afterwards you may only thouch your dick with an ice cube, now edge 12 times.
OR
Go to your room get naked except for your panties and bra, turn on your the ligths open the curtains and edge 7 times in front of the window (with your panties on), one restriction do this before 1 O'clock in the night

Now for being such a bad boy also rub you ballsack and cock in vicks/Icyhot/similar and put back on your panties. Leave it on for at least 10 minutes and don't you dare thouch your cock.

If you have to take the balloon out for some reason be sure to completely lick it clean before putting it back in.

Day 6 you know you want to

Lets get you real horny today and start with 10 edges before dinner. Now after dinner do 10 more.

Now I know you want to cum badly and I know you will do a lot of things for it but lets see if you're willing to go this far.
Complete all these and you can cum.(if you complete less than 2, no cumming for 12 days after finishing the dare)
Take a jockstrap with you today, before lunch change it to it and wear nothing else besides it. Now go outside somewhere and run around for 60 seconds and run at least 200 meters away from the exit you came out off.
Make sure to edge in 3 different fully public places, cantine, library, public transport, etc.
Make sure at least 5 people see you wearing your panties.
Ask at least 1 random stranger what they think of your bra, preferably a female.
Do a striptease in front of a window at ground level (I assume your bedroom isn't otherwise lucky you), do this in broad daylight.

You completed all these well good job, here is how you may now cum.
It must be somewhere public and you can't use your hands, good luck.

Now for being such a bad boy also rub you ballsack and cock in vicks/Icyhot/similar and put back on your panties. Leave it on for at least 20 minutes and don't you dare thouch your cock.

Day 7 give back to the community
Okay this one is a special day there're only 2 things you need to do.
The first is do a total of 40 edges today anywhere and anyhow you want.

Now the second thing is the most important thing. Make a thread on GD when you read this and tell that you will do a chaturbate session of at least one hour, mention the time you'll be hosting and that you'll accept all dares within your limits you can do infront of the cam.
Now you'll need at least 5 viewer before you can cum and only if 75% or more decides that you may cum.

If you have an accident the GD community will decide your punishment.

Good luck and a lot of fun, I want you to write a report every day of the day before, this because it will help you as well with self exploration and self knowledge.

Last edited by Nwbie; 11-17-2013 at 05:41 AM.
Old 11-17-2013, 02:30 AM   #3
Nwbie
getDare Devil

If you find any mistake, errors or simply have some ideas tell me.

I wish the best to all of you who want to try this dare.

If you think you deserve a punishment for failing the dare after starting it, PM me with a full explanation of your the situation, your likes, dislikes, limits and some personal info like gender, age, living situation, etc.

Last edited by Nwbie; 11-17-2013 at 05:46 AM.
Old 11-19-2013, 05:14 AM   #4
Nwbie
getDare Devil

The dare is made so that girls with anal as q limit will still be able to do the dare, insertions and such just go into your pussy instead.
For guys there just isn't a good alternative, if you innovative enough and do something good enough instead you might not receive a punishment.
Old 11-24-2013, 12:48 PM   #5
Nwbie
getDare Devil

Is seriously nobody willing to do this dare?

If so why?
Is it to hard, to long, uninteresting/boring, to public, to easy?
Old 11-24-2013, 02:43 PM   #6
qatguy
getDare Succubus

Ill do this dare. But I want to wear a bra the first day. Btw, I own a car.
qatguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2013, 02:44 PM   #7
qatguy
getDare Succubus

But, I have to start this dare tomorrow morning.
qatguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2013, 02:54 PM   #8
Nwbie
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by qatguy View Post
Ill do this dare. But I want to wear a bra the first day. Btw, I own a car.
on the first day there's only one clothing restriction and that's to have your balls tied, so I don't see a problem

Goodluck

Last edited by Nwbie; 11-24-2013 at 05:47 PM.
Old 11-25-2013, 08:06 AM   #9
res

Find

So, after reading it now and thinking about it, I decided to take the dare. Still there are several things which I will definitely not do, first one would be edging in front of my window. I'm living with small children in my neighborhood and getting arrested as an sexual offender was not part of my plan for this month. There are some other things, too, but you will see these in my reports.
I will give reports daily, it's up to you if you want them via PM, or if they should be posted on this thread instead.

Kind regards
res

I am here to have fun and talk to people. I am looking for the thrill of doing stuff I normally would not be able to.

Keeping this in mind: If you simply want to talk about stuff besides Dares/SM/Sex, simply hit up on me via a PM and I am sure I will take my time to answer
res is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2013, 08:50 AM   #10
Nwbie
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by res View Post
So, after reading it now and thinking about it, I decided to take the dare. Still there are several things which I will definitely not do, first one would be edging in front of my window. I'm living with small children in my neighborhood and getting arrested as an sexual offender was not part of my plan for this month. There are some other things, too, but you will see these in my reports.
I will give reports daily, it's up to you if you want them via PM, or if they should be posted on this thread instead.

Kind regards
res
please post the reports in this thread
Old 11-25-2013, 03:13 PM   #11
res

So, just as you asked for, here is my report for the first part:

“The Night before starting”

Subtracting the 4 days since my last orgasm from the 10 I got myself 12 nice spanks for each cheek and 6 edges with all in all 60 pinches. Well, already I was really – not – looking forward to the pinches, but well – so be it.
I waited to begin until my housemate went to sleep – around 10 PM local time. Certainly do not want him to catch me. Getting naked wasn't that big of a deal as I generally am not the kind of person having problems with my own body. Spanking myself... well for me it's always kinda weird. I do not like the way I have to bend to get to my own cheeks and so I just tried to get over with it, maybe being a bit to hasty with my spanks – still they left my bum with a reddish touch.
Next up was edging. I generally enjoy edging – the feeling of nearly having an orgasm always turns me on so much. Well generally there is a 'happy' end to this part, but well, not today. I tried to get over it fast, it is kinda late right now and I wanted to write the report afterwards (right now...). The first one took me about 5 minutes. I was kinda aroused today, looking forward to the possibly fun and also challenging week of tease, surely helping me out there.
After the first edge, I almost forgot to pinch my nipples... but shortly before I started getting 'to work' again, I remembered I had missed something and got it down... and damn, that hurt, nipples are so sensitive. My arousal certainly lowered thanks to these and so it took me around 2 minutes again for the next edge. On the second one I could not hold back but moan a tad – one of my weaknesses you could say.
Nothing interesting from here on out, just did the same thing over and over again, pinching, edging and moaning a bit.
Still, one last part had to be done and that was fingering my own ass. I have to say, that stating my ass is not stretched would be my greatest understatement for this year. Fitting two fingers in there really is my limit, no idea why, to be honest. So after licking my fingers and getting them in there I started to fuck myself with them. Took the time, 5 minutes. Well, I'm possibly just doing it wrong, but arousal through anal stimulation... nah, not really. Edging with two fingers in my ass turned out to be an athletical masterpiece as I had laid down for the fingering... leading to some strain on my body in order to get my two hands to two places.
Still – the last edge was reached and certainly I'm tired right now. Off to sleep – naked of course (it's cold, jeez)

Kind regards
res

I am here to have fun and talk to people. I am looking for the thrill of doing stuff I normally would not be able to.

Keeping this in mind: If you simply want to talk about stuff besides Dares/SM/Sex, simply hit up on me via a PM and I am sure I will take my time to answer
Old 11-25-2013, 03:37 PM   #12
Nwbie
getDare Devil

Thanks for the great report res

btw if there're small children in the neighbourhood I can understand it if you don't want to wank in front of your own window.
I however do suggest the following, still can stand in front of the window, but just do it so only the upper half (above your belly button) of your body can be seen. Also try to do it as late as possible in the evening.
Old 11-26-2013, 02:48 PM   #13
res

Here is my next report for the first day of the dare. I hope my report is good enough and not too boring to read. If it is, please tell me as I am always trying to improve on my english writing skills.

Kind regards
res

Day 1 – Horny? You don't know the meaning of that word.

Last evening I had read the tasks for the first day to come. So, waking up I smiled a bit when realizing that I actually had a boner. At least I saved myself from some slaps.
I started it off with the 'morning gymnastics'. 1 finger and teasing my shaft for 60 seconds – well, counting when still being half asleep is not that easy. Luckily I'm that type of guy who is not that sleepy in the morning, so I did not loose track.
As ordered I teased the tip of my cock next with only my smallest finger. 100 seconds got me kinda aroused, although the feeling was kinda weird as I kinda had the urge to pee – but once I had started I would surely not stop.
The two minutes on my shaft rose my wish to go the toilet and my arousal – really, this is one weird thing... The circling then again was not that intense to be honest – maybe I did something wrong there, but I kinda had time to calm down while doing it. Edging with the hand on the shaft only was surprisingly difficult, didn't even expect that. Still – about 5 minutes later I almost came. Just as I had done the evening before I now got my finger wet and started teasing my bum. One minute 30 was pretty short compared to the 5 minutes of the last day so I was okay with it.
Next up – cock teasing yet again. I was still hard and aroused from the previous edge so I really had to hold back to not come in the 150 seconds. Still, I could hold it back – the next edge though was there really fast after that.
Nickle Pinching was just as painful as always... and slapping my cock... meh, that's surely not my thing.
The Ball-Bondage then again was kinda interesting. CBT normally is not really appealing to me – but the way I tied myself here was not bad, to be honest. Took me some minutes to get the knots straight and not to tight (I'm always kinda safe with stuff around my balls... surely don't want to 'destroy' something down there). Last edge and again... slapping ended off my morning routine.
The next task was set for the whole day – and as sorry as I am, I had to change it a bit. As I am working in room with 4 other people going away for around 10 minutes each hour would have caused them to ask some stupid questions (and as I'm new to my job and kinda want to keep it... nah, sorry) about work morale and stuff. So, instead of going away, getting the rope off, edging, waiting 5 minutes and putting it back on again, I went away, got the rope off, edged once and then left it off for an hour. Went to the toilet then and got the rope back on. So to be more precise, the rope was on my balls from: 7-8am, 9-10am, 11-12am and 1-2pm.
At 2pm my studies kicked in. I had some computer science this afternoon and this meant: 4 hours of straight working – possibly without a bigger pause. As it always depends on the mood of my professor whether we are allowed to leave the room or not, I started off without the rope on my balls. At 3:30pm I finally had some time to go to the toilet and put it back on. It stayed on until 5pm where I went to the toilet yet again and edged once again. Edging on a public toilet is like so... hard. You always think somebody will run in there any second and just jump straight across the closed door of your stall... But as expected: Nothing happened.
Got the rope off afterwards again and it stayed off, until I was at home at around 6:30pm. Got myself dinner then and so my time was also officially over.
All in all I missed out on 6 edges and 5 hours 25 minutes of bondage – no reason to lie about this, so I will possibly accept punishment for this.
The one thing I did just about 10 minutes ago was the edging in front of my window. The idea of doing it without my bottom part showing was okay with me, still I had a lookout for some random face appearing over at the other side of the street. That and the fact that it was freaking cold yet again lead to a kinda slow edge – it took me around 10 to 15 minutes (felt like years...).
Up next: Sleeping. No rules for this today, I think – so I'm happily wearing my pajama right now.

Old 11-26-2013, 03:13 PM   #14
Nwbie
getDare Devil

If you do the 6 missing edges tomorrow after the wedgies, than I'll let it slide
(work and studies always come first of course)

Great report, it was an interesting read.
Old 11-28-2013, 02:30 PM   #15
Nwbie
getDare Devil

Res I can't wait to read the follow up reports

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bondage, edging, guidance, hot, public