Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 09-01-2009, 07:37 AM   #46
vivala_dare
Distinguished Member

please keep writeing best story ever. After you have finished it should go in the all time thread section thing.
vivala_dare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2009, 08:42 AM   #47
cj07
Distinguished Member

This great,sounds like a wonderful trip you two have had. I wish I could experince this,I wish I was with you on the trip. I hope sarah enjoys getdare.

Due to wonderful users of getdare I am locked in permanent chastity with no escape
Please make my useles dicklett hurt
kik SlaveCraig

Likes: Pain, humiliation orgasm control, CBT, xdressing, teamviewer, spanking, mouthsoaping, cum eat dares
Limits Messy and Family and pictures until there is trust

PM DARES! I am desperate to serve.

Teamviewer open 610 235 806

cj07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2009, 04:01 PM   #48
SmartGuy
Baby Member

great story. thanks for sharing... I love to hear more
SmartGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2009, 02:15 PM   #49
Xrider

I love reading you ! Keep on going...please...

Last edited by Xrider; 09-03-2009 at 03:21 AM.
Xrider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2009, 10:34 PM   #50
lescaitlin
Baby Member

Send a message via Yahoo to lescaitlin

This story is so amazing, hun. I can't wait to read more; it's so well written and vivid with detail. And like I said before, you know just when to stop so as to tease your audience and keep them verrry interested . Hurry and write more and come talk to me again.
lescaitlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2009, 04:22 PM   #51
fb105

please continue this story, its a great story really really enjoying it you two sound great hope you continue it soon
fb105 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2009, 01:03 AM   #52
Keynes

Come on Soph...more please..
Keynes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2009, 12:10 AM   #53
shiftedreality
Account Banned

Send a message via MSN to shiftedreality
Default wow

this is great! keep it going!
Old 09-05-2009, 03:38 AM   #54
Lostsnake1134

Seems you've developed a little fallowing Supper Fluffy.
Lostsnake1134 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2009, 05:18 AM   #55
Officelover
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Unhappy

I think she just dropped the whole story.
Old 09-05-2009, 05:37 AM   #56
Keynes

Dont worry..she was writing an update when I spoke to her this morning...
Keynes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2009, 09:11 AM   #57
SuperFluffy

Send a message via MSN to SuperFluffy

Hi guys, before I begin this update, I must apologise for taking so long.

A few people on gd have been keeping me really busy so you all need to blame a missing reptile and an unadorned antipodean for stopping me write..

But to continue....

Monday morning dawned and I woke to feel Sarah’s soft breath on my neck, as I focussed, all I could see was her sweet face with a contented grin on it.

I lay there not daring to move for what seemed like an eternity just looking at her...trying to come to terms with the change in our relationship that had happened over these last few days.

Finally her eyes flickered and she gave a soft moan, I placed my lips upon hers and greeted her with a kiss.

Our tongues entwined and I stretched my body so that I pressed hard against her, my hands gripped her buttocks and just as I started to grind my puss against hers...

BANG. BANG.

My bloody Dad was knocking on the coach roof, it scarred the hell out of us both, though we should have gotten used to it by now.

‘Come on Girls, we are going ashore for Breakfast’

Now normally the idea of getting a bowl of Hot Chocolate and fresh croissants would get me out of bed faster that a rat up a drain pipe, but this morning all I wanted to do was stay locked in Sarah’s arms...but it was not to be.

So rather sheepishly we emerged from our cabin both in just long t shirts and went into the heads one at a time to wash and generally to cover all signs that we had been doing a hell of a lot more than just sleeping last night.

Sarah went in first and left the door slightly ajar, I watched as she pulled off her t-shirt and starred at her beautiful full breasts, I felt a tingling as I watched her nipples harden in reaction to the cold water she used to wash.

My hand dropped automatically to my puss and without thinking my fingers started to play, making me wet almost immediately.

It took all my self control to stop cumming there and then and I slumped against the bulk head praying that my parents would not come into the cabin.

Finally Sarah had finished and as she squeezed past me our chests touched a she smiled and told me to get back to our cabin as quickly as I could.

I washed at lightening speed but by the time I got back, she was dressed and ready to go.

‘Sarah, I thought?’

She smiled and said ‘Your Parents are waiting hon’ and with a wiggle of her bottom she was gone.

I could have cried, the tension in my Puss was unbearable.

I got dressed and joined the others for a frustrating breakfast...

The rest of the day passed in pretty much the same way....Sarah and I changed in to our Bikinis and spent the day sunbathing and chilling on deck and generally catching up on sleep.

At about 4.00pm mum and dad announced they were going ashore to get some provisions and whilst the prospect of shopping normally makes a girl happy, Sarah and I decided to stay onboard and catch up on emails etc.

But almost as soon as the parents had gone two very cute French boys appeared on the pontoon next to us and in almost perfect English introduced them selves at Patrice and Serge.

Patrice caught my attention straight away, tall, suntanned and with a killer smile.
Serge was smaller but powerfully built and I could see Sarah mentally undressing him as he spoke.

We chatted for about 10 mins and taking a risk we invited them aboard and gave them coffee.

It turned out they were off a huge ‘Gin Palace’ moored in the inner harbour and had been in port a few days, they had been watching us all day through binoculars. Whilst this seemed a little creepy I got excited at the thought that these two gods had been watching me in a semi naked state.

They then suggested that we meet them in a bar in town at around 9.00 that evening.
Much as Sarah and I had had a lot of fun together over the last few days, the prospect of getting friendly with two v cute boys kind of overtook us both and we agreed to meet up. We just had to think of how to give the parents the slip.

Thankfully when Mum and dad returned they came laden with food and wine and suggested that we have a light supper aboard.

Dad even suggested that we might want to investigate the town after supper; it seemed that the girl gods were looking out for us.

So after Supper we went into the cabin and got changed for the boys..

So both adorned in small skirts and nice tight tops and very little underwear we skipped off the boat shouting our goodbyes to Mum and Dad who were still in the main cabin, lucky really otherwise Dad would have had a fit at what we were wearing!

We found the Bar quite easily and were surprised to find it had a small dance floor... The Boys were already there and they virtually pounced on us and it didn’t take long for Patrice to separate me from Sarah.

We got some drinks and found a table in the corner and whilst Sarah chatted to Serge, Patrice and I went for a dance.

Now I’m used to moving freely on my own, but Patrice had other ideas especially as the music slowed and he took me in his arms for a slow dance.

I felt his hand running down my back and resting on the curve of my bottom, he pulled me close and our groins almost touched.

I felt his hand snaking under my skirt and resting on my naked buttock, his eyes sparkled as he realised I was wearing a thong.

We carried on like this for a few minutes and I could feel a distinct hardness appearing in his trousers.

I have to admit I was getting quite damp, as my puss kept rubbing against him, but I pulled back as I noticed that Sarah had really been cornered by Serge and whilst she was kissing him hard I could see in her eyes a level of panic.

I suggested to Patrice that we sit down and grudgingly he agreed.

Now I was getting a bit uncomfortable with how things were developing so I suggested to Sarah that we go to the ladies to freshen up...Thank god it’s a universal truth that Girls always go together, so we used the opportunity to leave the boys and headed to the loo.

Inside we quickly agreed that this situation could easily get out of control...I know a lot of you guys out there will think we brought this on ourselves, and we probably did, but the time for retreat was here so we timed our exit from the loo and left the bar without the boys seeing us.

Running it only took 15 mins to get back to the boat and so like the good girls that we are we announced our arrival to mum and dad who were surprised how early we had returned.

We both changed and joined M&D in the main cabin for coffee and at about midnight we all retired to our cabins for sleep....Yes Right!

So we got undressed and decided that as we had not completed Office Lovers full dare, we should carry on where we left off.

So we moved right on to section two of his dare which to remind you guys was as follows:

SECTION TWO: NUDITY

You two must be comfortable with your bodies in order for this to work. First, both of you strip down. One person will go out onto the deck, naked. Meanwhile, back in the cabin which you referred to as, "Hot, and sweaty." the other person will put on as many clothes as possible. Then go underneath as many blankets as possible. To make it worse, finger yourself, but DO NOT CUM. The deal is the person outside will probably be jumpy or at least cold. She can stay out as long as she wants, as long as it goes over five minutes.

Then, whenever they get nervous, they can come in, and the two switch places. If the person outside comes in before five minutes or if the person inside cums or can't take the heat then that person will be punished.

Whoever stayed out longer wins this round.

Not that we needed any encouragement but we both stripped straight away. As I have said our cabin was very small so we kept having to press our bodies together to remove various pieces of clothing.

As you can imagine this was turning us both on big time and the smell of super heated pussies filled the air quickly.

We had to decide who was going to risk all on deck and who was going to sweat down below...I got a 10p piece and flipped it.

I chose Heads, it landed on the bunk.

‘Tails, Ha’ cried Sarah ‘I’m going outside Hee Hee’

But first I had to dress, as I was going to have to edge for at least 5 mins, I just put on a t-shirt, shirt, jumper and a fleece and as Sarah crept butt naked on to the deck I pulled my duvet over me and started to phrig myself .

I had set my watch to count down from 5 mins and the time seemed to crawl by, I was getting hotter and hotter and the smell of my sweat was getting stronger. All the time my fingers were playing with my puss, pushing deeper and deeper inside me.

I could hear Sarah moving around outside but my concentration was beginning to fail as I got more and more turned on.

I tried to think of any thing that might turn me off... picturing wet fish normally did it, but after getting excited earlier in the evening by the feel of Patrice’s cock my little puss just wanted to mew.

3 mins had past and I could feel a tingling that meant only one thing, my heart was pounding and the heat was making me light headed...I could hear Sarah groaning but my mind just centred on my puss and what my fingers were doing... 4mins and I lost control...my puss flooded and I squealed as an orgasm ripped through me...

Sarah must have heard because she appeared shivering and leapt under my duvet to warm up... the feel of her cold legs against mine sent a new sensation through me...bringing me back to reality with a bump.

‘Ha, you came’

Sarah announced as if I needed telling

‘Punishment time!’

‘Oh God, I just came...give me a break’ I moaned.

‘Nope I get to chose what you have to do and I want to see you bring your self off 5 times using our toys!’

Sarah grabbed our toy bag and laid out the vibrator, dildo, the little leather whip and the Sexy Kitty!

I stripped off my clothes and laid back and started rubbing the vibrator across my clit, I pressed the little button and it sprang into life sending vibrations through my whole puss, I moaned as the feeling got better and better.

As I had already cum once it was not long before I started to feel it again, I plunged the vibrator deep inside me and my puss contracted as the first wave of pleasure ran through me.

‘One’ I gasped.

Replacing the vibrator with the dildo, I plunged its rubbery shaft deep within me, the little ridges at its base rubbed hard against my clit. I plunged it in and out, in and out each time pushing deeper until I felt its head against my cervix...I stifled a scream as another orgasm surged through me...I squirted cum and through my orgasmic haze I saw Sarah licking her lips.

‘Twooooooooo’

Pulling the dildo from within me I reached for the Sexy Kitty, plunging it deep within me causing a whole new sensation as its width replaced the length of the dildo. Stretching my pussy lips, the bottle rubbed hard against my engorged clit sending shock waves through me. My puss contracted hard against the flexible plastic and another beautiful orgasm swept over me.

‘Threeeeeee’ I yelped

Suddenly I felt a weight appear on my legs and my hands were pushed aside and the lotion bottle pulled from within me.

I fell back with the force and a new sensation started on my puss, hot lips brushed against me, a head appeared between my legs and a tongue attacked me, lapping at my swollen pussy lips and flicking against my clit.

Hot breath bathed my groin. I pulled Sarah harder and harder against me; trying to force her tongue deeper inside me I arched my back forcing her up as another orgasm ripped through me and another and another.

Cum poured from me almost drowning Sarah...

I collapsed completely spent With Sarah’s head still between my legs.
I looked down and saw her raise her head, her mouth and nose slick with my cum.

She crawled up me and our mouths met and the musk of my own puss invaded my nostrils and the taste of my own cum stung my taste buds.

All I could whisper was the number ‘SIX’ and we fell back into a deep satisfied embrace.
Old 09-05-2009, 10:02 AM   #58
Lostsnake1134

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperFluffy View Post

a missing reptile and an unadorned antipodean for stopping me write..
That son of a bitch. How dare they keep you away
Lostsnake1134 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2009, 10:48 AM   #59
cj07
Distinguished Member

This is a great read and you can just picture you two enjoying yourself. What did you think the boys where going to do to you. I believ you made the right decision. As you have done throughout your trip. Finally it sounds like you two had a great trip but just wonder wheter your mum was knocking instead of your dad would she have walked in.

Due to wonderful users of getdare I am locked in permanent chastity with no escape
Please make my useles dicklett hurt
kik SlaveCraig

Likes: Pain, humiliation orgasm control, CBT, xdressing, teamviewer, spanking, mouthsoaping, cum eat dares
Limits Messy and Family and pictures until there is trust

PM DARES! I am desperate to serve.

Teamviewer open 610 235 806

cj07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2009, 12:43 PM   #60
Star Shadows
Prodigy

dam parents forcing me to laptop downstairs means i cant read more than 2 of the posts in one go or they will start monitoring the stuff i read, still i have sent it on to another of my friends love the stories and cant wait for my mates to meet with me again jealous.

god these posts are hot, think of old fat men in spedos, i need to calm down

Do not ask me for to be your slave, your mistress, or to give you truths or dares. You're wasting your time.

Informative threads:
Anonymous S/M advice service**PM ME**GET S/M ADVICE**

WORSHIPS RACHIE
Star Shadows is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk