Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 10-26-2008, 03:02 PM   #46
tilly07
Account Banned

Going great? Going great... How can you tell if it's going great atm when I don't see what people think. They just want me to post but don't even show support for almost 1 week! I take great disrespect from this.
tilly07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 05:30 PM   #47
georgiadog23

Send a message via AIM to georgiadog23

this is a great story dont get discureged some poeple read but dont comment

limits: not too painful or messy no eating/drinking poop or pee, and toothpaste
i like: some fun/hard dares...nothing that my parents will find out about though
georgiadog23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 06:38 PM   #48
Take It Easy

Please finish this story! I found this site by chance, and your story has been a great read! I made a account so I could comment on it, and root you on to finish it!
Take It Easy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 12:03 AM   #49
tilly07
Account Banned

Ok umm first off Steelers SUCK! JK DA BEARS =).

I'll continue if I get 5 comments that actually mean something instead of

"Please continue this story is great"
tilly07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 04:27 AM   #50
applebooty
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by tilly07 View Post
I'll continue if I get 5 comments that actually mean something instead of: "Please continue this story is great."
Would you really feel better if you received X number of comments knowing you had to force it out of people? I love feedback as much as the next author, and knowing people read what you take time to put out is beautiful, but it is rude to force your audience into kissing your arse in the hopes that you'll finish what you've started.

This comment is more than please continue this story is great.
applebooty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 04:49 AM   #51
interesting
getDare Succubus

Location: Somewhere between here and there, in Quebec, Canada...

Speaking from personal experience, sometimes I post several installments in line and get no comments at all. Just look at my current storyline 'Trials of Friends'. Only Dravien has posted so far but that doesn't mean people aren't enjoying it. From the thread count, I know people are reading it.

It can be frustrating not to get a comment on your work, but as a writer, your first audience should be yourself. If you don't like what you're writing, you're doing something wrong. And if you do like it, well, then post it.

You can be your own fan and post your own comments on your story, as you did a few times in this. This can create dialogue around the story.

I think you have a good story here, with nice plot points and and a steady narrative. I recommend you keep going, if you'd like to start this story (and us with it) further.
interesting is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2009, 05:11 PM   #52
TillyII
Account Banned

Hey this is tilly.. I just made a new account. So I read over the story again and decided to probably revive it now. So maybe soon enough, you will see chapter 6
TillyII is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2009, 07:26 PM   #53
cheesey923
Distinguished Member

please keep going i was depressed when your were banned keep going

Revamped with a new outlook on this website!

Loves: cross dressing, wedgies, anal, oral, bi, feminization, sissy, cum eating.
Likes: anything that's not in my limits. Open to just about anything.
Limits. Extreme public(guaranteed caught by people I know) blood, scat.

Hoping to stay around for awhile now.
cheesey923 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2009, 08:15 PM   #54
TillyII
Account Banned

If they unbanned my original tilly07 that would be great.
Old 03-08-2009, 09:57 PM   #55
cheesey923
Distinguished Member

what did you get banned for

Loves: cross dressing, wedgies, anal, oral, bi, feminization, sissy, cum eating.

Old 03-08-2009, 10:46 PM   #56
TillyII
Account Banned

I asked to get banned lol. It's a long long story, maybe we can have a petition to unban me lol.
Old 03-08-2009, 11:31 PM   #57
robot1806

yeh continue continue great story loving it all the way through

i dont if people will think im wierd but this story is like wat a dream would be for me lol
robot1806 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2009, 11:44 PM   #58
cheesey923
Distinguished Member

no one will think your weird thats the great thing about get dare you can release your inner fantasy

Old 03-09-2009, 12:42 AM   #59
TillyII
Account Banned

Cheesey, not to be rude or anything but your really grinding my gears by pissing me off with your continuous posts everwere on these forums........

Glad, I got that off my chest lol. I'm kidding man so don't take it so hard. Still though relax with the posting lol.
Old 03-09-2009, 01:26 AM   #60
TillyII
Account Banned

Well, I decided to continue, so I present you all with the next part. Mods can I have Tilly07 back now? please. Besides that I hope you all like it.

Alex dazed for a moment still in complete shock of what had just happened to him. Looking up at the 2 figures, Alex gazed upon each of their faces with fear and stood there lifeless.
“Well let’s get move on, we are going to my house one of the girls said.”
Each girl grabbed one of Nick’s hands and went to her car. They reached the car, hopped in, and began to drive.
“So how did this all happen, one of the girls asked in a surprised manner?”
“Well, I have a fetish for cross dressing and so on, so I decided to go on the website get dare, to find a mistress.”
“I see, so how did you start in the first place.”
“Well…. To be honest, I really have no clue it just happened.”
“How long have you been doing this for and whose clothes were you using?”
“Uh… well about 2 years and I was using my sisters and mothers clothes, looking down is shame.”
The girls giggled with excitement and began to tease Nick that he was a girl for the next 5 minutes until they had came upon a nice small looking house in a neighborhood.
“Well here we are, one of the girls said.”
They all got out of the car and entered the house. Nick began to look around and saw that it was surprisingly neat as well and comforting. He walked around for a few minutes sighting 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, a kitchen, a pool, and a huge family room.
“Well, how do you like our house one of the girls asked in a childish way?”
“…Wait, you both own this house?”
“Yep, well in a way.”
“Our parents own this house but had left for a vacation for a few months and let us stay here while they are gone.”
“Wow nice said in surprise, this house is amazing.”
“Glad you like it, because you will be staying here for a few days.”
Nick’s jaw dropped right there;
“WHAT, you are kidding me nick said starting to panic.”
“You heard us, one of the girls said smiling.”
Nick sighed for a moment and agreed to stay, saying that his parents had as well gone for a vacation leaving him alone for a few months.
“Oh yah, we forgot to introduce ourselves, my name is Amy and I’m 18, and this is Emily, she is 15 ½.”
“We’ll show you to your room you will being staying in, please follow us, Amy said.”
Nick followed Amy and Emily upstairs and began walking down a hall before coming to the 3rd door on the left. As Amy opened the door, Nick saw that the room was all pink and contained all the thing a girl would have in her room. He walked inside and immediately smelt the fragrance of perfume flourishing around the room. He then opened the closet and saw that it was filled with girl clothes ranging from cute to slutty. He then turned to the 2 girls and took a deep breath.
“Well, what can I say?”
“Giggling, Amy said me and Emily will be doing all the talking but for now let us give you a welcoming gift.”
Surprised, Nick asked what it was.
“Well come to my room and you will find out, Amy winked.”
As they reached Amy’s room, Nick took a seat on her bed waiting for what was next. Amy and Emily walked in front of Nick and slowly began to dance, grinding on Nick every few seconds. All of a sudden, Amy left the room, leaving Nick and Emily together. Moments later, Amy came back with a bag that she laid on the table. Emily then sat on the chair nearby and waited to see what Amy was going to do. Moments later Amy rose and walked up to Nick and began to slowly kiss him, each time more sensually until they were making out. Nick then lifted up Amy’s top exposing her C cup breasts for him to see. Amy briefly rose winking at Nick and began to kiss him again. Nick started to play with her breasts, fondling them, each time making Amy moan louder until she reached down and moved his hands out of the way. She stood up and slowly tugged at her mini skirt which revealed her cute red thong with pink lace. She began to sway side to side wiggling her butt for Nick to see. Reaching down, Amy unbuttoned nicks skirt and slowly pulled it down revealing his pink thong as well as a little white string persuading from his butt. Amy giggled and pulled the string to the side to hear a dim vibrating sound. She slowly tugged at it until finally she pulled the whole egg out of Nick. The vibrating sound began to disperse throughout the room until Amy shut it off. Amy then looked at nick, still holding the egg and began to smile.
“I see, you also like being a slut, but we will save that for later, she giggled.”

Advertisements
Kink Talk