Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 09-09-2013, 12:39 PM   #46
2bchew
getDare Addict

Since you are grounded with no tv that leaves you plenty of time for studying and chores.
Before we begin your chore list I think you should remain naked while you are at home.I want you to strip as soon as the door closes behind you.You will also put your clothes that you will be wearing for the next day by the front door as that is where you will get dressed just before leaving for the day.

When you get home from school/work you will spend the next hour studying while the material is still fresh in your mind.

The next hour is your hour to spend doing what you need to do,eat other dares etc.During this hour though I would like you to spank yourself 25 times on your bare ass with your hand just so you dont think your free hour means you are not still in punishment.
Then I want you to spend the next hour doing chores.Laundry,washing dishes cleaning windows etc.
I will expect a report on your chores telling me which 1s you completed.There will be punishment if I do not think you have accomplished enough or worked hard enough.
The next hour is back to studying.I will expect a pm after this hour outlining what you have studied so I know you are doing this.
The next hour is back to chores but for the first 15 minutes of this hour everyday you will scub your floor with a toothbrush.By the time this 2 weeks is over you will get to know that floor very well.The other 45 minutes doing whatever chores need done.
If at anytime during these chore hours you run out of things to do you will spend the remainder of the hour writing lines saying...I must watch my attitude....
The rest of the day is yours to do as you see fit but I do want a spanking done at the top of everyone of your "free" hours.Just a simple 20 smacks to the ass to remind you that you are being punished.
I expect a reply letting me know these will be done and also will expect daily if not hourly updates.
2bchew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2013, 01:14 PM   #47
MsX
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Since you are grounded with no tv that leaves you plenty of time for studying and chores.
Before we begin your chore list I think you should remain naked while you are at home.I want you to strip as soon as the door closes behind you.You will also put your clothes that you will be wearing for the next day by the front door as that is where you will get dressed just before leaving for the day.

When you get home from school/work you will spend the next hour studying while the material is still fresh in your mind.

The next hour is your hour to spend doing what you need to do,eat other dares etc.During this hour though I would like you to spank yourself 25 times on your bare ass with your hand just so you dont think your free hour means you are not still in punishment.
Then I want you to spend the next hour doing chores.Laundry,washing dishes cleaning windows etc.
I will expect a report on your chores telling me which 1s you completed.There will be punishment if I do not think you have accomplished enough or worked hard enough.
The next hour is back to studying.I will expect a pm after this hour outlining what you have studied so I know you are doing this.
The next hour is back to chores but for the first 15 minutes of this hour everyday you will scub your floor with a toothbrush.By the time this 2 weeks is over you will get to know that floor very well.The other 45 minutes doing whatever chores need done.
If at anytime during these chore hours you run out of things to do you will spend the remainder of the hour writing lines saying...I must watch my attitude....
The rest of the day is yours to do as you see fit but I do want a spanking done at the top of everyone of your "free" hours.Just a simple 20 smacks to the ass to remind you that you are being punished.
I expect a reply letting me know these will be done and also will expect daily if not hourly updates.
Thank you for these chores and the schedule to keep me focused, Sir. Thank you for allowing me free time but not letting me forget that I am being punished. I am sure that repetitive tasks and studying this week will keep me focused on improving my behaviour. I agree that losing my clothing privileges will be good for me because I will be in my humbled state. Cleaning my floor naked with a toothbrush is degrading and exactly what I deserve. I am sure that by the end of my sentence I will have learnt my lesson, Sir.

likes: humiliation, punishment, rules, corner time, spanking, hidden public, nudity, shame, stripping

limits: full public, pics, scat, social suicide
MsX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2013, 02:18 PM   #48
master timo
getDare Sweetheart

Default master timo

yr right yr a brat here is yr punishment purchase a tube of icy hot apply it to yr ass crack and pussy and right them a complete apology for being such a naughty girl they deserve separate letters hand delivered by you apply icy hot every day till its all gone as a punishment this way it will be a lasting punishment and you will remember it yr to pm me
master timo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2013, 02:23 PM   #49
StrawDog
getDare Succubus

Master Timo... Are you secretly a pirate?

Regarding the original post; as well as losing your clothing privileges, when you remove your clothes at the door, you should gag yourself with the underwear you take off to remind you that we are all made the same.

'A man’s character is most evident by how he treats those who are not in a position either to retaliate or reciprocate.'

-Paul Eldridge

Last edited by StrawDog; 09-09-2013 at 02:28 PM.
StrawDog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2013, 03:37 PM   #50
lez.lexi

When you go in to apologize you should be plugged and have edged quite a bit beforehand. It will remind you that you are clearly no better and have been instructed to get off as part of the apology.

Interested in: teasing, training, pushing boundaries of subbies
lez.lexi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2013, 01:31 PM   #51
MsX
getDare Sweetheart

This morning's punishment was not too bad, although I did have to pee rather urgently by the end of it!

The first thing I did upon arrival home today at 3pm was to strip naked. I put my clothes in the laundry basket and I put my clothes for tomorrow neatly by the door.

I studied dermatology for about an hour and I think I made decent progress. I spent the next hour making and eating dinner, spanking myself 25 times while I waited for my dinner. The next hour was spent doing a few boring household tasks - washing dishes, cleaning the kitchen and taking out the trash.

At 6ish I then studied again for an hour (I really wished I had tv privileges because there's a show I like at 6.30). I studied alopecia and red scaly conditions of the skin (seriously, that's the chapter name ).

I spent 7-8 cleaning again. I spent 15 minutes with an old toothbrush on the bathroom floor, after which I cleaned the toilet and scrubbed the shower floor. I definitely did not run out of chores to do - the shower was very dirty!

It's now almost 9. I started the hour with 20 smacks on my ass to remind me that I am still being punished. I have spent this hour writing reports on dares done, replying to PMs and having a shower.

likes: humiliation, punishment, rules, corner time, spanking, hidden public, nudity, shame, stripping

Old 09-10-2013, 05:55 PM   #52
alex_carter
getDare Devil

When you appologize to the pharmasists, you shouldn't make up any excuses (example, having a bad day, or PMS, or anything). You should be straight with them, and just appologize without laying any blame on anyone or anything other than you yourself.

I'm only saying this because general human behavior is to try and blame others (things or people) for our shortcomings.

LIKES, DISLIKES, LIMITS
Toys
Rules for Calendar posting
Tasks Calendar

Lovense App Name: Alex_Carter
add me if you're interested in being friends

Misterpoll Profile You can vote to punish me for my past bad behavior. Disregard, site currently doesn't work. If you know of another polling site though, let me know!

Last edited by alex_carter; 09-10-2013 at 06:24 PM.
alex_carter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2013, 07:06 AM   #53
MsX
getDare Sweetheart

I have been grounded for my rude behavior, and my disciplinarian has given me the following instructions:

My bad behavior has caused me to lose several privileges. I may not watch tv during my punishment. I am also not permitted to wear clothes at home, so that my nudity will remind me of my disgrace. I may not masturbate at all. I am also not allowed to go anywhere except work and school without permission.

My grounded name is Tramp.

Every day starts with me getting up twenty minutes early and standing in the corner for fifteen minutes before I am allowed to pee.

The moment I get home I must strip naked and crawl to the kitchen, where I will spend an hour scrubbing the floor with a toothbrush. If I need a five minute break I can take it as long as I slap each tit ten times.

My next hour is free and I have to spank myself twenty times during this and every free hour to remind myself that I am still being punished.

The next two hours are spent studying. Every half hour I must spread my legs and slap my pussy twenty times.

The next hour is free, after which I have another hour of chores. The rest of the time is my choice.

I am housesitting until Sunday. This house has a secluded yard and I have been given the instruction to pee in this yard once a day.

I started my morning by standing in the corner. The urge to pee was not very strong so the punishment was not as uncomfortable as usual but I did feel ashamed standing naked facing the wall like a punished child.

Today I stripped as soon as I arrived home and scrubbed the floor with the toothbrush. My knees were aching by the end and I did take one break to rest, during which time I slapped my tits as instructed.

The free hour was spent making a snack, eating and doing some yoga. I also peed in the yard during this time, making sure to do it slowly and to wipe myself as instructed. It was very humiliating

I wrote my test this morning (I have the day off afterwards which is why I have finished so early) and it went reasonably well, so I’ve switched to studying anaesthetics. I went over heart conditions in anaesthesia, which took a long time because it is a very large topic. I spread my legs and spanked my pussy as required.

I spent the free hour writing some emails and chatting on the phone. The chores I did today were dishes and laundry.
---

Alex, I completely agree. I should not be making excuses for what I did. I was wrong to be rude and I must attempt to make it right by apologising without acting as though it was justified.

Old 09-13-2013, 10:08 AM   #54
ChrisJ

As it was your mouth that got you into trouble you should put a bar of soap in your mouth for 15 minutes.

Likes: Moderate pain, private humiliation, control, corporal punishment
Dislikes: Forced exercise, severe pain, lines
Limits: Public, pictures, CBT, illegal
ChrisJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2013, 06:44 PM   #55
Beaut
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by lez.lexi View Post
When you go in to apologize you should be plugged and have edged quite a bit beforehand. It will remind you that you are clearly no better and have been instructed to get off as part of the apology.
I rather like this idea. I think your pussy and ass should be plugged, maybe some vibrations in your pussy if possible.

Check out my PM Dares - #5 and #6

Currently being blackmailed. Please no dares to interfere.

I cannot say no for two weeks. Have fun with me.

Here's my sex map.
Beaut is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
arrogant, humiliating, humiliation, punishment, rude