Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Ask me Anything (AMA)

Old 02-24-2020, 03:29 PM   #46
SlaveJinxi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mousey123 View Post
1) Do you like being denied?
2) Do you remember what it is like to have an orgasm?
3) are you looking forward to having one?
4) Are there any rules you used to have but no longer do?
5) How did you discovery you were a submissive/ slave?
1) Do you like being denied? It's a bittersweet feeling I'd say. I love having orgasms, and wish I had a lot more of them. However, being denied isn't the worst thing in the world, and is definitely something I have learned to cope with.
2) Do you remember what it is like to have an orgasm? I do yes! Very much so, haha. I love the feeling of orgasm, it is honestly one of my favorite sensations ever, and I won't forget what that feels like.
3) are you looking forward to having one? Very much so. I'm trying to not hype myself up too much, because as it turns out, I might not get one this year at all... (that will depend on the getDare community). But god I really want to orgasm, and am very much looking forward to it.
4) Are there any rules you used to have but no longer do? So many rules that we tried and either did for a little bit, or just decided they didn't work for us. We tried a collar rule where I literally always had to have the metal collar around my neck, and we found out quickly how unrealistic that was for our situation, since we tend to go out frequently and are in public, non-kinky situations. We have tried rules where I was supposed to save my urine by peeing into a jar, that didn't last very long. Too messy, and having random jars of urine around smells bad. We did a stint where I was supposed to sleep in a kennel, that didn't last. There's a whole list of things we tried that didn't work out honestly. That's the beauty of kinky things though, you get to tailor it to your own personal wants, and you don't have to do things just simply because it's kinky.
5) How did you discovery you were a submissive/ slave? The first signs were probably in high school when my boyfriend at the time liked pulling my hair and choking me during sex. haha. Over the years, I became more knowledgeable about what that actually meant by researching and honestly real-life interactions. Even now I am still learning more and more about myself, and I don't expect that I will ever get to a point where I stop learning.

You can feel free to reach out and ask me questions on my AMA (here)

My Toys

My Hard Limits

My Rules
SlaveJinxi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2020, 03:37 PM   #47
SlaveJinxi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt: View Post
If you could jump into a pool full of something (other than water), what would it be?

If you got stuck in the elevator and were forced to listen to only one song, which would it be?

If you had a superpower, what would it be?

Would you rather have whatever you are thinking to appear above your head for everyone to see or have absolutely everything you do live streamed for anyone to see?

Would you rather be forced to dance every time you heard music or be forced to sing along to any song you heard?

Would you rather live in virtual reality where you are all powerful or live in the real world and be able to go anywhere but not be able to interact with anyone or anything?
If you could jump into a pool full of something (other than water), what would it be? Cum. Or whipped cream, or jello, haha.

If you got stuck in the elevator and were forced to listen to only one song, which would it be? Hmm, I think I would have to go with Satellite Nights by drkmnd. It's a lo-fi beat that I really enjoy.

If you had a superpower, what would it be? Orgasming without being able to be detected, haha. Being able to teleport perfectly would be amazing as well, for a more traditional super power.

Would you rather have whatever you are thinking to appear above your head for everyone to see or have absolutely everything you do live streamed for anyone to see? I would rather have everything I was thinking appear above my head. Less public than a live stream for everyone.

Would you rather be forced to dance every time you heard music or be forced to sing along to any song you heard? Sing along for sure. I love to both dance and sing though, I just think I am a better singer than dancer.

Would you rather live in virtual reality where you are all powerful or live in the real world and be able to go anywhere but not be able to interact with anyone or anything? All powerful in a virtual reality. Reality is what we make it, and if I am all powerful that would be pretty awesome. At some point it would become my reality.

My Toys

My Hard Limits

My Rules
Old 02-24-2020, 03:55 PM   #48
MasterDaddy02
getDare Sweetheart

1. Would you of started anything with Sir, if he had been married?
2. What would you do if out of the blue you end up pregnant?
3. Do you have a caused in the contract, that you can anytime break it and walk away no matter what?
4. Does Sir have the right to break this contract as well at anytime no matter what?
5. What would you do, if Sir decided to add another paid slave?
6. Do you file taxes each year as a paid employee?
7. If the money was not the right amount. Would you of said no thankyou?

Clothing control, orgasm control, orgasm denial, degrading, edging, humiliation,
bondage, toothpaste, ice,
cold showers, role play, spanking, and corner time.

No thing great is created suddenly,
anymore than a bunch of grapes
or a fig. If you tell me that you
desire a fig. I answer you that there
must be time. Let it first bloom,
then bear fruit, then ripen.

On Patience
By:
Epictetus

Last edited by MasterDaddy02; 02-24-2020 at 04:15 PM. Reason: Correction
MasterDaddy02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2020, 04:10 PM   #49
LPV
getDare Saint

Have you done anything with itching powder?

Have you done any bondage where you had to stay in a position like a wall sit?

Does Sir pay your health insurance?

For the backyard suspension, will you get to wear clothes if it is cold?

Triangle is also requiring lpv to do 25 DAILY edges during this denial time.

Last orgasm--October 18, 2023

About me: My likes, dislikes and limits

Sam, RIP!
LPV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2020, 12:32 AM   #50
girf69

Default One question

What is your best predicament you have had with clamps.
girf69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2020, 08:20 PM   #51
SlaveJinxi

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterDaddy02 View Post
1. Would you of started anything with Sir, if he had been married?
2. What would you do if out of the blue you end up pregnant?
3. Do you have a caused in the contract, that you can anytime break it and walk away no matter what?
4. Does Sir have the right to break this contract as well at anytime no matter what?
5. What would you do, if Sir decided to add another paid slave?
6. Do you file taxes each year as a paid employee?
7. If the money was not the right amount. Would you of said no thankyou?

1. Would you of started anything with Sir, if he had been married? I think I would have. Of course if he were married, his spouse would have to be on board with it as well. I definitely am a big believer in polygamy, but only if all parties involved are consenting.
2. What would you do if out of the blue you end up pregnant? Probably get an abortion. I don't want any children, and neither does Sir.
3. Do you have a caused in the contract, that you can anytime break it and walk away no matter what? Yes. In the US anyways, BDSM contracts don't technically have any legal backing to them anyways. However, me being paid for my services is basically deemed as at will employment as a maid. So I have the right to choose to "quit" if I so desire, but of course I would stop getting paid. The kinky parts are more for our own benefits, but definitely don't actually have any legality to them.
4. Does Sir have the right to break this contract as well at anytime no matter what? Also yes. Similar to any employer in the state of Oregon, which is an at-will state. So any job the employee can be terminated at any time by the employer with or without reason. Again the kinky stuff is more for our own benefit and knowing what we expect from each other, but again, it doesn't actually hold any legality.
5. What would you do, if Sir decided to add another paid slave? Same kind of situation as if he were to add another Dominant to the dynamic. If it was something that we negotiated and found a way to have it work for the both of us, I would be fully on board. If we didn't talk about it and he just did it, I would be pissed and likely break off my contract. Not because I don't want him to have another slave, but because we didn't communicate and negotiate it before hand. Communication is crucial to any dynamic. A dominant only gets to have the control that the submissive lets them have.
6. Do you file taxes each year as a paid employee? I do, yes. I work with a personal tax accountant who specializes in working with sex workers. She is amazing.
7. If the money was not the right amount. Would you of said no thankyou? Depends on how much it was off from the "right amount" and also at what point in the relationship. Starting off, I was much more cautious of what I was going to get paid than I am now. I think over the years as the relationship has grown, I have been seeing our situation as more of a "really long-term deal" or even a lifelong scenario. Which means if it is the lifelong scenario, they money won't matter at all. Of course it makes good financial sense to keep being paid a good wage, regardless of the outcome, and while Sir has very generous in his yearly raises so far, I wouldn't fret if he asked me to stay for another year at the same rate, or honestly even a slightly lower rate, because I enjoy the situation and realize that when you factor in other things (housing, food, trips, etc) that Sir pays for on top of my wage, that even if I took a 10-20k a year paycut, that I would still be making more than I would if I were on my own.

My Toys

My Hard Limits

My Rules
Old 02-25-2020, 08:25 PM   #52
SlaveJinxi

Quote:
Originally Posted by LPV View Post
Have you done anything with itching powder?

Have you done any bondage where you had to stay in a position like a wall sit?

Does Sir pay your health insurance?

For the backyard suspension, will you get to wear clothes if it is cold?
Have you done anything with itching powder? I have not. But I have had nettles used on me several times, and the pink insulation stuff that goes in walls, and those both are very itchy.

Have you done any bondage where you had to stay in a position like a wall sit? Unfortunately yes. Wall sits and squat ties are terrible. Those I can only do for 20-30 minutes before my legs cramp up.

Does Sir pay your health insurance? He does, yes. I don't know too much about it honestly, but I am on his plan.

For the backyard suspension, will you get to wear clothes if it is cold? Probably not. The last few weeks have been in the high 40s, low 50s here, and it's supposed to get even warmer by next week, and that is definitely warm enough to be hung naked outside, haha.

My Toys

My Hard Limits

My Rules
Old 02-25-2020, 08:39 PM   #53
SlaveJinxi

Quote:
Originally Posted by girf69 View Post
What is your best predicament you have had with clamps.
This actually is a predicament that I'd say happens at least once a week if I'm being honest. But standing in the middle of the shower (our shower is a large square with 4 shower heads, 1 in the middle hanging from the ceiling, and one on each wall of the shower that isn't the door side), with my hands tied behind my back, my hair in a ponytail which is then tied to the door side of the shower basically forcing me to bend my head back. A funnel gag in my mouth and a nosehook over my head and tied to an anal hook in my ass.

Then I have four ropes tied to my collar around my neck and then tied tight, one to each wall of the shower so I can't really move in any direction side to side.

Sir then puts clover clamps on my nipples, one on my clit, and 3 on each of my pussy lips. The clamps on my nipples are tied to the showerhead in the ceiling, and made tight (but not pulling) when I am standing up straight. The clamps on my pussy lips are all tied with one rope to each respective wall (right lip clamps to right wall, and left lip clamps to left wall), but one set will be tied so that it is tight (but not pulling) when I am not pulling to either side, but the other set will be tied so that they are pulling when I am standing straight, so to make the clamps on my right pussy lips not pull, I have to make the clamps on my left pussy lips pull instead.

Then sir makes me squat down (making my nipple clamps pull super hard), and then ties the clit clamp to the floor drain (again tight, but not pulling).

So no matter what position I am in, either my nipples or clit is really being yanked on, AND either my left pussy lip or right pussy lip is really being yanked on.

To top it all off, Sir then plays with the water from the different showerheads, alternating between hot and cold, and which direction(s) the water is hitting me from. So there is a lot of squirming and clamp pulling, then adding in trying to swallow/keep up with the fact that the funnel gag and nosehook are letting water into my mouth and nose, and I can't move my head side to side, and if I try to tip my head forward, it pulls on the anal plug in my ass.

It's a pretty intense situation, but also a lot of fun.

My Toys

My Hard Limits

My Rules
Old 02-28-2020, 10:09 AM   #54
LPV
getDare Saint

Do you go into "subspace"?

Have you found that the harder your tasks/punishments are, the harder they need to be for you to get turned on? (Not sure that's the right word).

Have you been a slave for longer than a few days for anyone other than your sir?

Triangle is also requiring lpv to do 25 DAILY edges during this denial time.

Last orgasm--October 18, 2023

About me: My likes, dislikes and limits

Sam, RIP!
LPV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2020, 10:44 PM   #55
SlaveJinxi

Quote:
Originally Posted by LPV View Post
Do you go into "subspace"?

Have you found that the harder your tasks/punishments are, the harder they need to be for you to get turned on? (Not sure that's the right word).

Have you been a slave for longer than a few days for anyone other than your sir?
I definitely go into subspace. There's a lot of different levels to "subspace" and depending on what my mindset is, depends on what space I end up in.

It's a little bit complicated to fully explain to be honest, but I can get myself into a headspace (or subspace) where I can essentially go into my own mind and "remove" myself from reality in a sense. I basically become unaware of my surroundings (I don't remember hearing anything or feeling anything) and fall into an almost hypnotic trance until Sir brings me out of it with a specific signal. I don't need any tasks or punishments to get into this specific space, nor do tasks or punishments bring me there. It's a very conscious decision that I make when I am told to. It is also a space that I can go into because I trust Sir enough that when I am in that space, he won't abuse the fact that I am detached from reality. This is also not a space that I was able to just quick learn how to get there. We spent months working on this space, and learning and fine tuning what it is and what we use it for. Like I said, it's complicated.

There are also other spaces that I go that are not as much in my own control. The space that I tend to end up in during rough and primal activities is a very different space than where I end up during painful activities, which is also very different than where I end up during extreme sensual activities.

I don't really have a space that I go to when things like humiliation or service or really any other type of activity than what I mentioned above. I definitely feel different feelings for different types of activities, but they aren't really alternate mindspaces if that makes sense.

As for getting me generally turned on: no, a task doesn't need to be difficult or extreme to get me horny. Literally everything makes me horny. But going back to the different spaces I can go to here, I don't equate BDSM to sex at all. I love sex, and I love BDSM, but the two are not necessarily needed at the same time and can be completely independent of one another. Having sex doesn't always fill my wants and desires to be tied up and spanked, and under normal circumstances, being spanked doesn't always make me horny.

I feel like I'm rambling a little bit at this point, but I want to loop back around to different headspaces or "subspace" one more time. I think that the idea of "subspace" is a little bit misconstrued by a lot of people, thinking of it in terms of a submissive more so becoming mindless and lost. That is definitely a possibility, but a very dangerous place to go, especially if it is on your own, or with a Dominant figure who you don't trust and might take advantage of that in a way that you as a submissive didn't consent to. But there is so many other spaces to go to than just there, that can be way more fun and safe.

So to wrap it up: headspaces, or subspaces, or just spaces (whatever you want to call it), are definitely a real thing, and can be a lot of fun. However, it is important to be aware of what you are getting into, and who you are getting into it with (which is very true for any kinky or sexy related thing to be honest). Ease yourself into it, don't just try to do everything all at once (that's how you end up getting hurt, or simply hating it because in reality it sounds a lot more fun than it really is). Make your own spaces and have fun with it.

As for your other question: I have never been a slave to anyone else besides Sir Tristan. I have been a submissive or bottom for a few partners before, but this is my first time as a slave.

Also, because I feel like I went on a pretty big rant/talk about the Subspace question, I hope you don't mind if I post the original question and my answer to my blog.

My Toys

My Hard Limits

My Rules
Old 03-04-2020, 06:54 PM   #56
Foo_Boy_Ben

Idk if this has already been asked, sorry if it has.

But this is more of a question about the life in general: how does one get started in that, as I'm a switch and want to explore it more.

Not just a live-in situation but (idk how to word it) the entire lifestyle itself

Likes: Feet, body writing, pain, toothpaste,Messy), hyno, anal, cum, jerk

Dislikes: cbt

Limits: piss, account control, scat, diaper, family, social suicide.

My kik- FootSissyBea

Anything that's not listed, I either don't know about might be willing to try.

Toys: chastity cage, plugs, dildo, tail
Foo_Boy_Ben is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2020, 01:27 AM   #57
SlaveJinxi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foo_Boy_Ben View Post
Idk if this has already been asked, sorry if it has.

But this is more of a question about the life in general: how does one get started in that, as I'm a switch and want to explore it more.

Not just a live-in situation but (idk how to word it) the entire lifestyle itself
Great question for sure! Getting started with kink in real life is a lot less complicated than a lot of people might think honestly. I am not certain where in the world you are located, but I can only speak on the current state of the U.S.

A lot of it is just putting yourself out there honestly. Most major cities across the U.S. have at least some sort of kinky community. Do some research online for your city, specifically for things like educational courses: I've seen courses range from the basics and intro into kink, all the way to advanced things like learning suspension bondage, or learning the do's and don'ts of electricity play.

Munch's are another great way: google should tell you about them in your area, or fetLife is another great resource to use as well. They're really an awesome way to meet new people who are into kinky things, but in a non-kinky way (literally by eating brunch at a restaurant as a group).

Dungeon nights or open play nights are also another great way to meet people. fetLife is once again a great resource for this, or find the big kinky company that is in your city. Sanctuary (the big kinky company in my city) puts on a lot of events, Minneapolis has Dominia Studios, Chicago has lots (The SINS Center, Continuum, Kinky Kollege, there's probably more), Houston has Kinky Collective which hosts an event every Tuesday (aptly called Kinky Tuesdays), Seattle has the FSPC (Foundation for Sex Positive Culture), San Francisco has the Citadel, etc., etc.

But that's where I would start. Get out, meet people, learn stuff. I know that seems pretty basic, but that's the easiest way I know how anyways.

If you're looking for some good insight on your own (without having to interact with anyone), you can also listen to BDSM podcasts. There are literally hundreds of them. However, I personally am a fan of "Loving BDSM", "Off the cuffs", "Sexploration with Monica", and "Kinky and Curious- BS'ing with Barak and Sheba"

I hope that helps a little bit at least?

My Toys

My Hard Limits

My Rules
Old 03-05-2020, 05:21 AM   #58
Foo_Boy_Ben

That's actually supper helpful, just gotta get confident enough.

Likes: Feet, body writing, pain, toothpaste,Messy), hyno, anal, cum, jerk

Dislikes: cbt

Limits: piss, account control, scat, diaper, family, social suicide.

My kik- FootSissyBea

Anything that's not listed, I either don't know about might be willing to try.

Toys: chastity cage, plugs, dildo, tail
Foo_Boy_Ben is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Foo_Boy_Ben for this post:
Old 03-05-2020, 07:49 AM   #59
DeepInnerFreak
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlaveJinxi View Post
If you're looking for some good insight on your own (without having to interact with anyone), you can also listen to BDSM podcasts. There are literally hundreds of them. However, I personally am a fan of "Loving BDSM", "Off the cuffs", "Sexploration with Monica", and "Kinky and Curious- BS'ing with Barak and Sheba"
Sorry, had to comment... Off The Cuffs podcast is really really good... the two guys that host it are super entertaining and they interview some really interesting kinksters!

So Jinxi... what was your radioactive spider bite?

C4E.

Loves, Likes & Limits
DeepInnerFreak is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to DeepInnerFreak for this post:
Old 03-05-2020, 08:02 AM   #60
SilvertongueLyra
Account Banned

Hi Jinxi!

After reading your blogs and much of this AMA, I am tempted to ask a few questions, hope they aren't too intrusive.

1) When did you know that being a slave fulfilled you, were you scared to take the leap?

2) What was the scariest thing you did, but you absolutely loved it after giving a go at it?

3) From your blogs, I do know that you trust your Sir with your life, was that gradual or did something happen to make you trust him that explicitly? Does it still scare you when he pushes your limits or does it excite you now?

Hope you have a great day!

PS: I am owned and collared! I am all his.

Looking for my likes, check here

Please feel free to drop any question or ask whatever you please in my AMA
SilvertongueLyra is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk