Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Roleplay Dares

Old 04-08-2020, 12:26 PM   #46
WAMPup
getDare Sweetheart

The next round of the game, SPLAT SPLAT REVOLUTION, begins. It's a sort of dance game with penalty spaces. This looks like fun. I watch the other contestants as they take their attempts, laughing a bit to myself as I see the state most of them come away in. I know I won't be getting away clean on this round, so I make the most of it. Unfortunately for me I can't find a good groove and right off the bat end up with creme and filling blinding me. In my attempt to regain my sight, I trigger more pies. Slipping and falling with a splat, a pie falling on my head to boot. I stand up smiling though. I managed to get onto the board with points, move out of last place, and had fun in the process. Back at the side of the main attraction I can't help but laugh at the state most of us have ended up in by this point in the game. Even if I am dripping with creme and blue cheese. Voting has come up for the next round and I vote for QUIZ MASTER.

Limits
Blood, Scat (beyond diaper use), Public, Pics.

Check out my Ask A Puppy thread to ask me questions. Serious or silly, all questions are welcome. Who knows? Could be fun.

WAMPup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2020, 09:12 AM   #47
Jeopardy
getDare Sweetheart

Dancing?!? Are you f'in kidding me? I'm a 50 year old guy - it's a wonder I can stand. YMCA? Yeah - funny guys. At least I know it, and if I'm gonna do it, I'm gonna *DO* it. Thank goodness the steps are easy, and the song isn't too long. I'm not sure how, and while totally humiliated by the dancing, I end up clean?!?

This is my favorite game! I'm clean, I'm watching others get messy, and I'm one off the leaderboard. Bring on the next round, baby! I'll take on a little QUIZ MASTER and see what I can teach these youngins...

Currently forced to be naked - Kik me and I have to send you proof!

Likes: games; bets; silly and funny humiliations; stripping; underwear / thongs; forcing the loser to get stripped, wet, and messy
Punishments: me getting stripped, wet, and messy; pics; panties; cam; spanking; cum; x-dress; bodywritting
Limits: family; face; scat; serious pain

See my PM dares here

See my available outfits here
Jeopardy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2020, 09:40 AM   #48
Babygirlpoopdiaper
getDare Sweetheart

I decided I'll vote 4 quiz master I'm number one in my class so I know I can at least when this oh what am I kidding I can win this whole thing I got all the energy I need and I got plenty of time to beat these little babies I looked over at the 50 year old guy if you're going to teach somebody something you better start by learning how to dance I giggle but then blush a little as I realize I just wet myself I ran off to change my diaper as a guy is making remarks as I run off

Trapped in diapers till: 01/15/2024 + however many days Patient00765 ends up locked in diapers”

I want my diaper full ALWAYS
♥I am a Little
Always call me Baby

Diaper time, 01/15/2024, as of August 7, 2023
Stuck in diaper only pathetic baby are put back in diaper according to my mistress silver

Last edited by Babygirlpoopdiaper; 04-09-2020 at 09:43 AM.
Babygirlpoopdiaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2020, 09:55 AM   #49
Victoria85
getDare Devil

Ohhh it's a different kind of game. This brings back memories. Knowing how much I used to screw it up back in the days on the dance machine I take it slow and go for a clean sheet.
While I do manage to stay clean, the points are not that great, I really have to step it up next game.

I will cast my vote for holding contest
Punishments: pee, enemas, humiliation, diapers, blackmail, WAM
Limits: Face, Scat, Full public, F/F/Work
Full l/l | PM Dares | Toys | Rules

Victoria85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2020, 09:15 PM   #50
BetaPupAngel

I'll make my vote to holding contest

Permanent Rules
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=90752

Clothes and Toys
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=95672

I just realized that I don't have my gender in my sig. I am male and I am gay
BetaPupAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2020, 08:55 AM   #51
Matildachi

After a quick douse, doesnt really get the ranch/bread combo out of my head but makes me feel better, slip back into my lucky (??) red outfit and return to the stage.

I watch Jenna then all too sudden its me up to dance...fortunately I catch the tune, wiggle my booty in line with title. Carefully I watch my steps until I swivel at the end to the finale and get 300 points....but catch a damm arrow

At the end, after some very iffy dancing, I surrender my sandals. Should be ok cant imagine there's too much stripping and 400 points which is ok.

Oh, I vote QUIZMASTER
Matildachi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2020, 09:54 AM   #52
SHM96
Account Banned

At the break I try and clean some gunk out of my hair and empty the cheese dressing off my skirt, still i must look terrible as I come back onto stage

I watch dancer after dancer go, some good, some not so good, then i hear the intro to "Rock your body".....I bounce on to the music,,,,so happy, then realize am out of step....i try and correct and a pie hits me on the pass

"ooww", i pin round as a pie hits my left tit,,and then another on side of head...
Damm I screwed up and only 100 points and my outfit messed up more with the 3 pies

Hell,,,not a clue let me go with the flow,,,and try Quizmaster
SHM96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2020, 01:05 PM   #53
callmecurious
Distinguished Member

The first round is messy, but honestly not that bad it's nice that we get time to go back and clean up. But as I hear the next round I'm definitely not excited. I hate dance dance revolution and do not consider it dancing so the fact that I can dance at least moderately well I know isn't going to help at all. And of course I am right. But at the start I have to admit I am hopeful I love the song and I'm very familiar with the groove of it. But then I slip on a bit of cream from the another round which seems a little unfair, but I get pied anyways and it's all downhill from there. I still try my best listening to the rhythm but another misstep and I get a pie sandwich that blocks out most of the music and from there it's pretty much done. I grunt frustrated but there's nothing I can do except do my best. Of course my best only earns me a 150 points and the indignity of the addition of two pies attacking my chest leaving my a drippy mess. Which leaves me in last place which isn't a good thing.

But I'm hopeful and vote for QuizMaster as I've always been good at trivia maybe now I'll get a chance to make up some points.

Likes: Messy, Embarrassment, Wedgies, Food play, Role play, Bondage, Spanking, Switching, Light pain play, Anal

Limits: Public, Pee, Poop, Lots of pain, Social suicide, Anything illegal, pictures, Stupid People

PM dares https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=90616
callmecurious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2020, 02:27 PM   #54
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

Default Round 3 Quiz Master!

AND welcome back to our 3rd round. Our first order of business is Tiffany. Emily picked you for last rounds punishment. The camera focuses on Tiffany as a large bucket of gravy is pour poured over Tiffany. It soaks his outfit and a significant portion flows down his back and into his diaper making it swell. It's not warm either as even though the bra his nipples stick out a bit. As he walks back to his desk there's an audible SQUISH from his diaper as he sits.

Now with a vote of 6-4 it looks like its going to be Quiz Master! And a pretty straight forward game at that. I'm going to give each you 10 questions and you'll each give me your answers. Get the question right and you get points! Get the question wrong and you get messy.

Also we'll be grading on group performance. The total correct answers will be tallied up and divided by the number of submissions. Any contestants who got under that number correct will lose 2 pieces of clothing.

So without further ado, our questions:

1. How many hearts does an octopus have?
2. Which planet is the hottest in the solar system?
3. How many films did Sean Connery play James Bond in?
4. What's the groundnut better known as?
5. In what country was the game Chinese Checkers invented?
6. Which fruit has more genes than the human?
7. Who hosted the 2004 summer olympics
8. Animals who love plants and meat are known as?
9. What is the national animal of Scotland?
10. What unit of measurement is use for speed of a computer mouse?

Please post your answers and we'll be back Sunday for the results and round 4. Oh and as always please vote for your next challenge. As it will be Easter your choices are:

Classic Easter Egg hunt
Easter Lawn Darts
Bunny Hop Sack Race

(if you have any questions(besides asking for the answers )/are confused please pm me.)
Maybe: Bondage, line writing, corner time,
Hard limits: Pain, Poop, Pee, nudity, cum eating, anal, masturbate/edging, enemas, public, pics, hypnos, cam
Full signature here!

Last edited by Blue Griffin; 04-10-2020 at 04:19 PM.
Blue Griffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2020, 04:56 PM   #55
Matildachi

Blue Griffin, Sent you my answers on PM

I fancy Easter Lawn Darts next
Matildachi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2020, 05:24 PM   #56
SHM96
Account Banned

I will take my chances but I know the first up to answer will get very messy & stripped (probably) as everyone thinks different from this dumbass girl

Should be starting with minus points for late posters...lol

My dumbass answers
1. Two
2. Mercury
3. 9 - total guess
4. Peanut
5. China?
6. Banana
7. Greece
8. Omnivore
9. Stag
10. A click

Got to be Easter Egg Hunt next??
SHM96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2020, 05:27 PM   #57
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matildachi View Post
Blue Griffin, Sent you my answers on PM

I fancy Easter Lawn Darts next
Thank you.

To clarify: if you want, you can post your answers here or you are free to send me your answers by PM. They will count either way.
Maybe: Bondage, line writing, corner time,
Hard limits: Pain, Poop, Pee, nudity, cum eating, anal, masturbate/edging, enemas, public, pics, hypnos, cam
Full signature here!
Blue Griffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2020, 06:53 PM   #58
Sluttyjenna

So round 2 is a dancing game fuck I'm so uncoordinated especially now. I step up for my turn and probably look really stupid but I go slow and take my time avoiding mess still and earning 350 points thank you for not picking me Emily by the way.

As for round three I hate trivia and I know I'm going to do horribly that I'm extremely tired but I know I need to post as I have a busy weekend. So without further ado for my answers i submit these.
1i have no clue i think 4
2 mercury
3 I'm not sure I'll say 4
4 peanuts come from the ground
5 I want to say Japan
6 tomato?
7 Greece
8 omnivore
9 I believe it's the lion
10 I have no idea scrolling?
Next game I think a egg hunt would be fun.

MY TOYS INCLUDE
Butt plugs 4 inch by 2 inch and 3 inch by 3.5 inch
Dildo an 8 inch by 2 inch
Nipple clamps
Flogger
Crop
Fuzzy cuffs

CHECK OUT MY NEW GAME
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=414358
Sluttyjenna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2020, 08:24 PM   #59
BetaPupAngel

1. How many hearts does an octopus have? 3
2. Which planet is the hottest in the solar system? Mercury
3. How many films did Sean Connery play James Bond in? 4
4. What's the groundnut better known as? acorn
5. In what country was the game Chinese Checkers invented? America
6. Which fruit has more genes than the human? banana
7. Who hosted the 2004 summer olympics Tokyo
8. Animals who love plants and meat are known as?omnivore
9. What is the national animal of Scotland? omg unicorn never forget
10. What unit of measurement is use for speed of a computer mouse? mine uses tracking speed
and lets go bunny hop sack race

Permanent Rules
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=90752

Clothes and Toys
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=95672

I just realized that I don't have my gender in my sig. I am male and I am gay
BetaPupAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2020, 08:14 AM   #60
the_diaper_darer

We return to the stage to see a row of desks, each with a pencil and an answer sheet. We all choose a desk and sit down. I don’t get long to sit as my name is called over the intercom. I walk up to center stage and wait for what’s happening. I gasp as almost ice cold gravy is dumped over my head. A significant portion of the mess somehow goes straight down my back into my diaper, making it swell. I blush as I waddle back to my desk and sit down with an audible SQUISH. We are told today is Quiz Masters, that means I’m out. We are given a bunch of questions to answer as I carefully mark down my answers.

1. How many hearts does an octopus have?
Six.
2. Which planet is the hottest in the solar system?
Venus.
3. How many films did Sean Connery play James Bond in?
Five.
4. What's the groundnut better known as?
Acorn.
5. In what country was the game Chinese Checkers invented?
India.
6. Which fruit has more genes than the human?
Pineapple.
7. Who hosted the 2004 summer olympics?

8. Animals who love plants and meat are known as?
Omnivores.
9. What is the national animal of Scotland?
Unicorn.
10. What unit of measurement is use for speed of a computer mouse?
Clicks.

I blush hoping at least some are write, at least enough to keep me clothed.

I vote for Easter egg hunt.

Kik- rare_hoovy24

PERMANENTLY IN DIAPERS AND CHASTITY

NEW NEW PM DARES

MY RULES

TOYS

Loves: DIAPERS, long dares, chastity, vibrating wands

Likes: diapers(wetting and messing), wedgies, crossdressing, forced wetting/messing, forced age regression, messy diapers/underwear, bondage, hypnosis

Punishments: Anal, full public

Limits: Extreme pain, poop/pee anywhere outside my diaper.
the_diaper_darer is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk