Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Special > getDare.com > Suggestion Zone

Closed Thread

Old 06-28-2011, 12:55 PM   #46
Slenderman - Doctor
Truth or Dare Zealot

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonator View Post
Loke, give up.... its 2 against one, and we all no you never give up on an idea even when you shouldnt keep pressing it, but please, this once, try.
It's not even a 2 vs 1 attack or anything. It's just a stupid idea and we're, admittedly, feeding the troll. Helps solve the irritation of boredom though
Old 06-28-2011, 12:56 PM   #47
Star Shadows
Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by loke View Post
Actually, you will be amazed at how many people cant play it but really enjoy watching it.
Ok so people can watch- as far as I am aware people can watch in some way through the game and through star craft. How does being able to watch pro's do something on starcraft do anything to benefit getdare when it has no relation to the site and can be done else where.

Do not ask me for to be your slave, your mistress, or to give you truths or dares. You're wasting your time.

Informative threads:
Anonymous S/M advice service**PM ME**GET S/M ADVICE**

WORSHIPS RACHIE
Old 06-28-2011, 12:56 PM   #48
Slenderman - Doctor
Truth or Dare Zealot

Quote:
Tell that to the podcast people. And no you cannot use "well, it is gd related" I can easily make the SC league gd related.

So both, the SC thing and the podcast thing has valid reasons to use the gd logo.
Well go and make this sodding SC thing then.

You suggested it as if it should be depp/the mods who should run it.

Think they've got enough important stuff to do. So go and make your own SC thing if you want.

It's really not hard.
Old 06-28-2011, 12:57 PM   #49
loke
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonator View Post
Loke, give up.... its 2 against one, and we all no you never give up on an idea even when you shouldnt keep pressing it, but please, this once, try.
It would be great if some people treated my threads like a normal gd poster. But no, some don't. They are the ones that start it all.

It could of easily have been them giving their legit reasons, then that's it. But no, they decided to do the exact opposite. Quite mature if you ask me.

I like to humiliate noteworthy!
You all can too, feel free!

Ok, so everyone knows, I been on getdare since October 24th 2008. This is just my new account, thats all. I was lokelake, changed it to loke. So I guess you could say I am still using my same name, just the shortened version of it.
Old 06-28-2011, 12:57 PM   #50
dragonator
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doctor View Post

It's not even a 2 vs 1 attack or anything. It's just a stupid idea and we're, admittedly, feeding the troll. Helps solve the irritation of boredom though
yea i know, im sitting here laughing my ass off, this convo has made my day lol

i must do any dare that i get as long as this is a part of my signiture
I was dared to post my full erect length. my full erect penis length is 3 inches.
Old 06-28-2011, 12:58 PM   #51
Slenderman - Doctor
Truth or Dare Zealot

Quote:
It would be great if some people treated my threads like a normal gd poster. But no, some don't. They are the ones that start it all.

It could of easily have been them giving their legit reasons, then that's it. But no, they decided to do the exact opposite. Quite mature if you ask me.
If I posted this suggestion...

"I think getDare should run its own Doctor Who roleplaying community"

...people would, quite rightly, call it pointless and stupid. Then they'd point me in the direction of the many already out there.
Old 06-28-2011, 01:00 PM   #52
loke
Account Banned

Quote:

If I posted this suggestion...

"I think getDare should run its own Doctor Who roleplaying community"

...people would, quite rightly, call it pointless and stupid. Then they'd point me in the direction of the many already out there.
No. If people were mature, they would give legit reasons as to why it won't be good. Instead, they just troll the OP. And they think the OP is trolling, for geez, gosh knows the reasons.

Ok, so everyone knows, I been on getdare since October 24th 2008. This is just my new account, thats all. I was lokelake, changed it to loke. So I guess you could say I am still using my same name, just the shortened version of it.
Old 06-28-2011, 01:01 PM   #53
Slenderman - Doctor
Truth or Dare Zealot

Quote:
No. If people were mature, they would give legit reasons as to why it won't be good. Instead, they just troll the OP. And they think the OP is trolling, for geez, gosh knows the reasons.
I'm trolling a troll thread. Irony <3

Old 06-28-2011, 01:02 PM   #54
dragonator
getDare Devil

Quote:

VALID REASONS INCOMING! TAKE COVER!!!
Quote:

You appear to be confused or something, dear Loke.

This is not an awesome suggestion. And, you asked for a valid reason why it's not. Well, you didn't give a valid reason why it is.

"the StarCraft 2 pro scene is pretty big"

So? Minecraft is big. WoW is big. CoD is big. CSI on TV is big. Does that mean getDare should do EVERYTHING IN THE WORLD EVER?

There. Fed the troll.

(Idea: If you want these pro league things, make a thread yourself. Why bother asking in a section dedicated to actual suggestions for the evolution of the site? Common sense.)

You're not funny, either.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Star Shadows View Post

Due to time zone differences I think a community wide getdare tournament would be impractical to organise and unpopular as either way some people will have to be up at obnoxious time to participate (don't quite know what starcraft actually is so this may not be the case) It just seems like with all things like this it will still have limited accessibility due to mass time zone differences.

It may also have to be more complex than one contest. People who were not that good at it would be reluctant to participate if they felt that others are far better than them or they will look silly for not being as competent. Meaning again it may quickly lose popularity.

I am sure I could think of more but working out what I want to do in terms of university is more important. In short I feel it has a relative shelf life.
Quote:

That's like me suggesting getDare host a subform specifically for Doctor Who because it's a pretty big thing. But, no. Because it's nothing to do with getDare and there's a forum for it elsewhere. The only difference, I can see, really is that I'm not actually banned from my fandom's forum for trolling
Quote:
It will just be for the pros because most of us do not have SC2 and I doubt many will have the time and money to play it.
nite: you gave this one yourself *scratches head*
Quote:

What, about three people maybe?

There's a Starcraft forum for this kinda thing. Maybe you should've been occupied on keeping your account there.
Quote:
Just seen the stuff by doctor I also agree with this

"So? Minecraft is big. WoW is big. CoD is big. CSI on TV is big. Does that mean getDare should do EVERYTHING IN THE WORLD EVER?"

Just because its popular doesnt mean it has to be something endorsed by the site and followed by the site. Its adding elements that arent needed or helpful... or any good. This idea isnt awesome.
Quote:

But everything here is related to getDare.

Lounge for chat. TORD for TORD. Dares for the "Dare" part of "getDare". Truths for TORD truths. S/M for kinks.

Starcraft... no.

It has it's own forum. It's not our/getDare's fault you got banned for trolling.
And then i got bored and gave up, im sure theres moe though lol

I was dared to post my full erect length. my full erect penis length is 3 inches.
Old 06-28-2011, 01:03 PM   #55
Slenderman - Doctor
Truth or Dare Zealot

I was actually about to say the reasons are obvious enough, but thanks for pointing some out.
Old 06-28-2011, 01:03 PM   #56
loke
Account Banned

Quote:

I'm trolling a troll thread. Irony <3

And you are one of those people who thinks this thread is trolling. Wow.

or, it could just be, me as a person as to why you are like this.

Old 06-28-2011, 01:04 PM   #57
Slenderman - Doctor
Truth or Dare Zealot

Quote:
And you are one of those people who thinks this thread is trolling. Wow.

or, it could just be, me as a person as to why you are like this.
No, Loke. Don't now accuse me of that.

If anyone had posted this, I would've laughed at them/posted a trollface-type image/called it stupid.

Thanks.
Old 06-28-2011, 01:04 PM   #58
Star Shadows
Prodigy

Quote:
Excuse me I gave you sufficient legitimate reasons why I felt it would not work, just because your too wound up in your "getDare hates me" bubble to see this does not mean that they do not exist!

Do not ask me for to be your slave, your mistress, or to give you truths or dares. You're wasting your time.

Informative threads:
Anonymous S/M advice service**PM ME**GET S/M ADVICE**

WORSHIPS RACHIE
Old 06-28-2011, 01:04 PM   #59
dragonator
getDare Devil

Quote:
I was actually about to say the reasons are obvious enough, but thanks for pointing some out.
not a problem, feel free to return the favor by giving me a ride in the tardis lol! (nice name, i love that show lol)

Old 06-28-2011, 01:05 PM   #60
loke
Account Banned

Quote:

Excuse me I gave you sufficient legitimate reasons why I felt it would not work, just because your too wound up in your "getDare hates me" bubble to see this does not mean that they do not exist!
I was only talking about your earlier posts and I am talking about some of my other threads as well.

Closed Thread

Tags
stupid, trolling