Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 09-19-2009, 06:39 AM   #46
Dare-Master

This is one of the two best stories I have ever read! Please continue I can't wait!

Adopt A Pokemon!
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthrea...801#post260801
Dare-Master is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2009, 06:39 PM   #47
TiedGuy

Rosette Heaven for us, Hell for you!

The lead cycles stopped at the door, riders got off and slid open the double doors. The sound of the Harleys was deafening as they roared into the barn and parked. An eerie silence followed as the riders sat on their bikes and stared with disbelief at my helpless naked body tied to the post sporting a raging boner. The leader got off his bike and came up to me. He pinched my tits and twisted them hard until I gasped in pain but my cock grew harder and straighter. Tears flowed from my eyes as I endured the searing pain in my balls as he pulled, squeezed and twisted them. I struggled against the ropes with all my strength while he tormented me until I was covered with sweat and panting for air. “I’m Spike leader of the Hellfire Club from the Black Rose in the city. We’re into leather and heavy BDSM. I like your looks and from your cock I can see that pain really turns you on. This is going to be heaven for us and we’ll do everything in our power to make it hell for you but maybe that is really what you want. How old are you and how did you wind up tied to a post in our club’s barn?”

At first I couldn’t speak. Spike eased off twisting my balls a little until the pain was almost bearable and I could answer. “Eighteen, Sir. I’m Ken and am a student at the U. Tom, my master, and I were doing an overnight bicycle ride when the storm came up. We thought this was an abandoned barn and the door was open so we took shelter in here. It didn’t take long and we both wanted some bondage play because this was such a great place with the old oak posts and straw covered floor so Tom tied me up and teased me. He had to go out back to take a crap, which was good cause you guys are enough to scare the crap out of anyone, Sir!”

“Boys, play with Slaveboy until I figure what to do with him! Slaveboy, don’t worry about screaming, No one can here you here. Welcome to Hell! ” Each of the tops tried their favorite torture on my helpless body. Some stared into my eyes looking trying to inflict the maximum unendurable pain while they twisted and pulled my ever more sore balls. I tried to be stoically silent but by the third tormentor I was screaming in agony. A guy with a foot fetish discovered my vulnerable feet which Tom had carefully tied so the soles were helplessly open to painful abuse. He began whipping them and then forced the toes back painfully with one hand while searching for and probing excruciatingly painful pressure points with the fingers of his other hand. I felt my cock being rubbed painfully hard, as I tensed up, a searing pain surged from the tip of my cock as the guy painfully pinched it to deny me relief. He laughed as he started the cycle over. I felt someone bite my tit and hold it between his teeth then rub his tongue over its sensitive tip driving me wild with pain and sensual pleasure. A big bear dressed in a leather vest pushed his harry smelly armpit against my face, grabbed and twisted my hair and forced me to lick his unwashed odorous armpit. After I finished licking his other armpit, I felt an arm around my head, fingers pinched my nose closed, a hand covered my mouth. I couldn’t breathe. The ropes held me helpless against the post. I struggled with all my strength. I was completely at the mercy of this unseen stranger. It seemed to last forever and I felt myself weakening. The hand released its hold and I hung by my arms gasping for breath. The bottoms caressed or kissed me where ever they could: my armpits, my neck, my ears. Their gentle soothing touches encouraged me.

I looked up and saw a naked guy standing in front of me, “Hi Ken, How are you holding out?”

“Jason! Better than you’d expect. This heavy BDSM and pain really turns me on. Good to see a familiar face, what the hell are you doing here?”

“This is sort of my party. This is my initiation into the Hellfire Club. I hang around the Black Rose and finally I got invited to join. I was always tempted to tell you that I was into heavy bondage and leather but never got around to it. The initiation is tough. For 24 hrs I will be tormented in about every type of BDSM torture there is. There is no safe word so I have to endure whatever they do. There are monitors so anything dangerous is stopped. That’s what we came up here to the barn for. Damn bad luck you picked this place to get out of the storm. Don’t let their outfits scare you. Most of the guys are pretty decent although by definition the tops are sadists. But I know how much you enjoy pain and bondage.”

“Shit, that sounds great. I sure wish we could go through the initiation together. It would be a blast!”

“I’ll ask Spike, maybe he’ll go for it. It sure would be good not to have to go through the initiation alone.”

After another 15 minutes, the sadists torturing me stopped abruptly. Spike is standing in front of me and next to him is Tom in black leather pants and vest. “Jason told me you want to be initiated into the Hellfire Club. I talked to some of the other guys and they told me that you guys are slave and master and definitely would be a great for our club. Tom will be initiated as a top and will assist with all the tortures. You will be initiated as a bottom and go through all the different tortures we have for 24 hours. Do you agree?”

“Yeah, sure. The tougher the better!”

“Our tradition is that the first trial is a naked motorcycle ride. Usually this is from the Black Rose to our play barn but since we are here already I came up with a destination that I think everybody will enjoy. The storm has stopped so get behind me on my bike and we’ll get goings. Jason go on Paul’s bike.”
Jason and I slide the doors open. The motorcycles start up with a roar; we hop on, and speed out into the sunlight. The wind begins to sting on my naked body as we get up to speed. It feels awesome to swing through curves. Some motorists notice Jason and me and honk but nobody is going to mess with 20 motorcyclists.

Finally we slow down and go off onto an old stretch of road and stop at a building next to an old no longer used bridge spanning a deep gorge with a river far below. Spike motions for Jason and I to follow him. The rest of the black leather gang follows.

A guy at the gate says, “Are these the naked tandem bungee jumpers you called about?” Jason and I look at each other, scared at first then burst in eager smiles. The crew explains how we will jump. Our legs will be fastened together and we will face each other. We must hold each other tightly so we don’t knock heads. The will set the tension so we will be dunked in the water after a 5 second fall, when we stop bouncing we will run up the trail from the river back to the bikes.

We stand on the platform looking at the river far below us. The crew fastens our legs together; the feel of the tight binding around our legs gives us both a boner. We stand with our naked bodies pressed together, hard cocks thrusting into each other’s abs. We hug each other tightly as the crew moves us to the edge of the platform and count down from 10. At zero we shuffle over the edge into nothingness. We are falling faster and faster; hugging our bodies tight together as we accelerate screaming to the rushing river below. Our heads break into the water and we bounce back halfway to the bridge. Falling and bouncing until the crew in the pickup boat catches us, detaches the bungee cord and takes us to the landing. Bursting with excitement, we run up the trail. At the top the Hellfire Club is lined up on both sides of the trail giving Jason and me high-5s as we run past.

As soon as we get back to the barn, Spike has Tom make Jason and I carry a heavy tarp out the back away from the barn to a spot of bare ground with a dip in it like a little saucer. We cover the ground with the tarp and fasten it down. Tom double-times us back to the barn and leads us through the double doors which are now unlocked. We enter a completely equipped BDSM dungeon. Tom tells us to pick up a dog cage and carry it down to the tarp. Tom orders us to set it down near the edge of the tarp. By now the entire club is gathered around. Spike gives Tom a whip and orders him to get us into the cage. Jason goes in first, a flick of the whip encourages him to hurry. I follow Jason through the opening but don’t get far. Tom tries to force me by a flick of the whip but I barely feel it. Spike grabs the whip and demonstrates to Tom by cracking the whip on my ass the proper use of a whip. The painful sting makes me force myself mostly in. Tom improves quickly, the sting of the whip gradually forces my legs and feet into the cage and Tom closes the cage door and locks it behind me.
TiedGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2009, 07:47 AM   #48
stephan0991

The story is cool, continue !!!!
stephan0991 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2009, 06:12 PM   #49
Musty 21
getDare Devil

Send a message via ICQ to Musty 21 Send a message via AIM to Musty 21 Send a message via MSN to Musty 21 Send a message via Yahoo to Musty 21

Amazing story, please go on.
Sunday, Septermber 07, 2008 at 7:55p.m. Musty21 achieved 1,000 posts.

Click here to see it!
Musty 21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2009, 11:42 AM   #50
TiedGuy

Unhappy Oh Shit!

“Damn it Jason, your elbow is poking my chest and it hurts like hell!” He shifts around in the tight confined space of the dog cage. “Thanks, I guess that’s as good as we can do. Being stuffed in together in contorted positions is going to get painful. I guess that’s the idea.”

“That’s part of it but I think there will be something else and I’m dreading what it will be. By the way, your cock is poking my ass!” Jason whispered.

“Are you complaining or wanting enjoying it?” I replied.

“I sort of like it especially when you move around.”

I heard the bikers laughing as they watched us. Some reached through the bars and pinched or tickled us and roared as our bodies squirmed and slid over each other. I could see Spike and Tom at the front of the bikers. Spike said something to Tom and Tom went away. When he came back he was holding two enema bags. He had Tom give the bags to a couple bikers to hold, he told Tom to lube the nozzle and to insert it gently. Tom reached into the cage, grabbed Jason’s ass and positioned it closer to the bars, lubed the hole, and inserted the nozzle into Jason’s ass. My ass was on top so he could easily lube my hole and insert the nozzle. It sure felt weird but Tom was smiling like he enjoyed it. Spike told him to open the valves and let the enema flow into our asses. It took a few minutes for the fluid to drain and gave us a full warm feeling inside. “This is to clean your asses out so you won’t make a mess when we start anal play. After Tom takes the nozzles out, hold the shit in until we let you slaves out of the cage. You boys would sure be a stinking mess if either of you guys can’t hold it.” Spike smiled and the bikers roared with laughter.

After Tom removed the enema nozzles from our assholes, Spike whispered something to him. Tom smiled, stepped in front of the cage, unzipped his borrowed black leather pants, pulled out his cock and started pissing aiming directly at Jason who struggled to avoid that warm yellow stream. Spike yelled, “Don’t forget your own slaveboy, Tom!” Tom aimed his stream directly into my face and laughed as I tried to squirm my face away. I was relieved when his stream dwindled away until Spike shouted, “Let’s get rid of that beer we’ve been drinking and have some fun too!” Yelling and laughing the black leather clad bikers formed two lines, one in front for those who wanted to piss in our faces and another behind for those that liked pissing on our asses. The guys bet whose aim was best at our eyes, nose, mouth, asshole, or feet. A couple guys took turns so that a steady stream of urine sprayed my nose and mouth non-stop. Finally I could no longer hold my breath and had to gulp some air even though it meant gulping a lot of their urine too. After about 10 minutes we were completely drenched with that smelly sticky yellow fluid when the last biker dude finished emptying his bladder. Squirming around to avoid the piss made the full feeling from the enema much worse. The urge to let go and shit was barely resistible. There is nothing more humiliating and degrading then to be confined helpless in a cage and pissed on… or so I thought.

Spike called to Tom, “Sorry we interrupted you earlier before you had a change to take a crap. Bet you really need to take one by now.”

“You bet. Thanks for the break. I’ll be back in a couple minutes.” Tom replied.

“Not so Fast. Climb up onto the cage, drop your leather pants, and take a crap on the slaveboys!” The bikers roared in approval. Tom climbed onto the cage, let his leather pants drop. He wasn’t wearing underwear so he was ready quickly. He strained and quickly blasted a huge smelly fart. A grunt and I felt a hard wet glob slid down my back. More grunting and straining and I felt a softer mess hit my back, the mess kept coming sliding slowly down my back over my shoulder and onto Jason. The overpowering smell hit me at once. I heard Tom stand and pull up his black leather pants. “Spike asked anyone else who needed to take a crap to have at it. Only three guys took him up on this. The last guy was a big bear of a dude and must have dumped a couple gallons of really foul smelling shit on us. Spike warned us to hold our enemas or else.

At last Tom opened the door of the cage and I stiffly eased myself out followed be Jason. He ordered us to move the cage out of the way then to roll in the mixture of piss and shit covering the tarp. He had us do curls and pushups each time touching our noses to the shit on the tarp. Tom ordered me to lie down in the foul mess facing upward and had Jason squat directly over my face then ordered him to let it all out. Jason strained at little and a foul smelling geyser erupted out of his asshole into my face and mouth covering me completely with the mixture of shit and water from his enema. I stood up dripping shit and piss. Jason lay down and I squatted over his face, I hated to do this but Tom ordered me so I strained and let the enema go drenching Jason completely.

Spike told us to stand at attention. I looked at Jason, he was brown all over from shit and his hair was matted with the foul stuff. I could only guess that I looked just as bad maybe worse. To entertain us, you guys are going to put on a wrestling match. “Two out of three falls wins. Winner assists while Guido ball tortures the looser. Guido’s an expert at this so you really don’t want to lose!” Spike had Tom start us off. We grabbed each other and circled around to test each other for weakness. I got Jason by surprise forcing him down on the shit covered tarp. He grabbed my legs, I slipped and fell on top of him. We struggled in the shit and piss. After a long determined struggle, I thought I was about to pin Jason. Again the slippery shit and piss covering his body caused my hold to slip. In a second he reversed the leverage and had me pinned and held my face forced into the shit until Spike gave him the first fall.

Spike had us kneel at the edge of the tarp facing outward. The sun was strong and I felt the mess covering my body begin to dry and start to itch. “Good job guys, I want to give you a break before the next round. Tom I bet you are pretty horny after watching these guys, step up here and have your slaveboy suck you off!” The expression on Tom’s face showed as he stood before me unzipped and pulled out a limp cock showed that being blown by a shit and piss coated slave, even if it was me, was not one of his turn ons. We both knew that we (mostly I) would suffer terribly if he didn’t come. He grimaced and shoved his cock into my mouth in the center of my shit coated face. I was determined and used all the touches that I knew Tom liked. After a couple minutes I felt him harden as desire made him forget my despicable condition, he grabbed my shit caked hair and forced himself harder and faster into my mouth until he shot a mammoth load of cum down my throat which I gladly swallowed. Spike asked if anyone else wanted a blow job and four guys came up. These guys were really turned on by our shit and piss covered bodies, faces, and hair. They divided between Jason and me and immediately each pulled out a super hard cock, grabbed our matted hair and pulled us into them so their cocks pressed into our throat while they excitedly humped their way to climax.

Spike started us again, after wrestling back and forth for 15 minutes, I finally took the round. Unfortunately as Spike began the deciding round, Jason made a quick move, I slipped in the piss and shit, and lost in seconds. I dreaded my fate as a slight sinister looking dude came up to the side of the tarp. Jason led me to stand in front of Guido. “Pardon me if I don’t shake your hand but you really are gross. However, I’m sure we will remember each other after this afternoon.” He told Jason to take one end of a strong cord hanging from a tree branch overhead and the explained how to tie off my nuts so they could safely be pulled with great force. I sort of liked the feeling as Jason tied my balls securely to Guido’s satisfaction. Guido told me to turn around and had Jason tie my wrists together behind my back with a safe but very tight binding. He had Jason lead me to a place directly under the branch and forced me to lie down on my back in the piss and shit. Guido began pulling on the other end of the cord. I arched my back to minimize the painful pull on my balls, I pushed up high with my toes so I could arch high but the painful pull increased slowly and steadily. Once my toes slipped and my entire weight jerked my balls. I screamed in agony but quickly recovered my position, shoulders in the shit, back and legs arched and resting on painfully extended toes. Guido laughed as he played with the cord, pulling until I couldn’t stand the pain, then easing of just enough so when he pulled tight again the pain was even greater. Then he held me in the extended position and had Jason beat my tightly bound balls with chopsticks when I started getting accustomed to that pain, he gave Jason a little whip. I started drifting off still conscious but feeling remote from the pain until through clever variations Guido renewed the pain at a higher level. At last I felt the pull vanish, reclining in the shit and piss on my back, I panted heavily recovering from the struggles of my ordeal.

Tom had Jason and I stand in the center of the tarp while he sprayed the shit and piss off us with a powerful stream of cold water from a hose. We cleaned up the filthy cage and flushed the filthy mess from the tarp down the drain. He had Jason fetch a bucket of soapy water. Guys came up and used rags and their bare hands to rub every crevice of our bodies and our hair clean. This rubbing all over our bodies, our cock, balls, ass, and ass crack caused both of us to sprout humungous boners.

Tom led Jason and me to another area where two steel bondage stockades were installed. Wrist cuffs were attached to a spreader bar. In the center of this bar was a vertical bar topped by a steel neck collar. Behind this were ankle cuffs attached to a spreader bar. Pea gravel covered the surface except for a padded platform centered between and behind the ankle cuffs. Tom ordered me to get down doggie-style on my knees and elbows and snapped the steel cuffs together over my wrists holding them firmly. He snapped the steel neck collar tightly over my neck and then snapped the ankle cuffs firmly over my legs. I was held completely helpless with my ass vulnerable to any assault. Tom repeated the process with Jason. The gravel under my knees and elbows slowly became increasingly painful, a very fiendish touch. Under the strong hot sun, kneeling on the painful gravel, and taunted by the jibes of the bikers, Jason and I awaited helplessly for what we knew was coming.
Attached Images

Last edited by TiedGuy; 10-14-2009 at 01:15 PM. Reason: Add attachment
Old 10-14-2009, 11:04 AM   #51
myswagga

great keep it coming!!!!!
Old 10-20-2009, 11:06 AM   #52
TiedGuy

Male Vulnerable

The bikers were having a great time drinking beer and watching us suffer held helpless in the bondage stockades. The pea gravel covering the ground under the stockades was biting ever more painfully into our knees and elbows. The hot sun beat down on us and we would give anything for a drink of water but the bikers teased us offering us cold beer but holding the can just barely beyond the reach of our lips, sometimes slowly pouring the cold beer onto the ground in front of our thirsty eyes. Their eyes stared admiringly on our smooth, rounded, vulnerable asses. I saw a shirtless guy wearing black leather chaps give Jason a playful pat on the ass, another guy followed with a harder slap on my ass, quickly guys were spanking us non-stop as hard as they could. We soon learned that we had to resist the blows with our legs or our bodies would be driven painfully into steel our neck collars. Soon a contest started about who could spank hardest. They told us we were free to yell in pain as they spanked our ass and they would pick the winner by the loudest scream of pain. Two older dudes with hard calloused hands were the finalists. The bikers said they couldn’t decide which screams were the loudest so they kept the guys hitting us hard with agonizing blows over and over until they finally picked Joe as the winner of a blow job.

Joe stood in front of Jason, unzipped and took out his long swollen cock. Jason was horny and couldn’t wait to start sucking that cock. Someone put a cushion down and Joe knelt on it. He held his cock and positioned it just in front of Jason’s face. As Jason started to move his head forward, Joe drew back, so that when Jason strained with all his strength he could just lick the tip of Joe’s cock with his tongue. Joe was really into this cock teasing and his cock swelled harder and harder as he let Jason get at more of his cock then pulled away to frustrate Jason again. Pete, the guy who came in second, stood in front of me, unzipped, and knelt on a cushion holding his cock in front of me just beyond the reach of my lips. I am really not much into sucking cock but I was smart enough to go along with this game otherwise they would definitely think of something worse. After a couple minutes, I was into it. I liked the power my tongue had over Pete’s cock even though he thought he was in control. After a long time, Spike told the guys to finish up. Pete slowly pushed his cock deeper and deeper into my mouth. The steel neck collar kept my head firmly in place. I took a deep breath as I let Pete’s cock slide into my throat. He started pumping harder and faster. I wanted him to cum so I could breathe. Harder and harder finally I feel something warm shoot down my throat. Again and again he shoots. Then he relaxes and pulls away and I finally gulp a breath.

Spike knew how important it was to keep a slave in good condition if you intended to have fun tormenting him for a very long time. He could see that Jason and I needed water. He whispered to Tom and Tom soon returned with a plastic dog bowl filled with water and held it under Jason’s face. He teased Jason by holding it just below the point where Jason’s lips and tongue could reach and the bikers howled at this little torment of the thirsty slave. After Jason had struggled to reach the water for a few minutes, Tom raised the bowl so he could touch the water. Jason greedily lapped the water fast as he could. Spike said, “Drink as much as you like but this is all the water I feel I can give to you pitiful slaves. Go ahead and finish it, I’m sure you don’t care if there is none left for your friend Slaveboy Ken.” I looked pleadingly at Jason. He understood but also knew he was extremely thirsty and was torn by indecision. He looked at me smiled then stopped lapping the water. Tom teased me holding the water beyond my reach until Spike said, “That’s enough; let the poor bastard have some!” I eagerly lapped the water. I didn’t care that I was being humiliated by having to drink like a dog, at least I was drinking. As I licked the bowl dry and I knew Jason was a true friend. I don’t know if I would have shared the water if the choice had been mine.

Spike looked at me, “You looked scarred shitless, Boy. I thought you would enjoy some ass play.”

“I’ve never been fucked in the ass before. I guess I am afraid it will hurt a lot the first time.” I answered.

“You’ve got a virgin ass, that’s hard to believe! What about it Tom?”

“We are bi and I liked fucking girls so I never fucked him in the ass. He never mentioned anything about it either so as far as I know his ass is virgin” Tom replied.

“Hey this is great! We are going to have an auction to see who gets to end your virginity! The guys, who want to bid, will check your ass first to see if they agree that you’ve got the tight asshole of a virgin. The good news is that you get to keep the money if you finish the initiation and the bad news is that the guy who wins the auction is sure going to get his money’s worth out of your ass!”

Tom brought a tray with latex gloves, condoms, and lube and put it behind the bondage stockades. Six bikers signaled to Spike that they were interested in bidding for my ass. The first guy, Big Sam, put on the gloves and lubed up his finger and my ass. As he pushed his finger into my hole I tensed up. “Easy Boy! Breathe deep! Don’t make this hard on yourself.” He eased up and I breathed deeply when he resumed I feel the pressure and his finger enter me. My toes curled into the gravel as I savored this new feeling. After a minute of playing with me he withdrew his finger, “Looks like you might get to like this, Slaveboy. Sure feels like a virgin ass.” The other guys tested and played with my a-hole and all agreed I was a virgin. One felt I was too tight to take his cock as my first fuck. Big Sam said, “But that’s the fun of fucking a virgin. Pushing until the slave feels real pain, backing off, relaxing him, and then pushing more. Finally you’re in and get the fuck of your life!” Spike started the bids at $25. It went $50, $100, $300, $500, $600, $650, $675 once, $675 twice, $675 to Big Sam.

Sam stepped in front of me stripped off his vest revealing his muscular hairy body. He unzipped and pulled out his long thick cock. He held my hair tightly, I began to lick the tip. “Slowly boy, relax, take your time, get to know this cock that will be penetrating your ass real well. “ As I sucked his cock it swelled even more, no way it would fit in my ass. “That’s what I like boy. I know what you are thinking but I guarantee this cock is going all the way in your ass. It’s up to you whether you relax and it will be as easy as it can be or you resist and make me force my way in, I like it either way, but you won’t! Take your time, easy; let’s enjoy each other until you’re ready.” After a long while he went behind me. He grabbed my shoulders and I felt his cock push my ass. He pushed slowly steadily, a little in then out when I moaned in pain. Ease off a little then push a little deeper. He leaned over kissed my back, “Easy, easy. Relax, relax into the pain!” A relentless forward movement, I became used to the pain but he would back off when he sensed it was too great. Finally he was in, it was easier now as he kept advancing. He began to thrust, harder and faster then slowed to recover. He wanted this to last a long time to get his money’s worth. As he was humping me in frenzy, I felt his hands on my nipples pinching both quickly real hard. By reflex I tightened my a-hole. He became even more excited and humped harder. “Good boy, that feels so good when you grab me tight with your sphincter like that!” He let go of my nipples. I played with him tightening my ass to excite him. I was enjoying this, in my excitement there was only pleasure, no pain. Finally Sam brought himself over the limit shooting over and over inside my ass. He hugged me tight, “That was $675 well spent.” The bikers were in line waiting to take their pleasure with Jason or me. Vulnerable to their lust and desire we were helpless tools for their satisfaction. Spike made sure we were well lubed.

After the line was gone, Spike motioned to Tom and told him to strip in front of me so he could get to know the pleasure his Slaveboy’s ass offered. When he was naked I sucked his cock until it was very hard and covered with swollen blood veins. I felt him push from behind, I relaxed to welcome his swollen cock in. He pushed all the way in. He humped me harder and faster. I grabbed him tight with my a-hole. He held my hips tight and he took his pleasure. After he finally came, shooting over and over he put his arms around my chest and hugged real tight. It felt so good. Then he withdrew.

Spike told Tom to release Jason. After the cuffs were released, Jason stood up stiffly and followed Tom to a guy with a bunch of ropes. Spike joked that he wanted us slaves to hang around while the bikers had a barbeque. Jason’s ankles were tied together with hemp rope then fastened to his thighs. His wristed tied behind his back and held in place by leading the rope end through his ass-crack and taking a couple turns around the base of his cock before being tied back to his wrists. The end of the rope from Jason’s ankles was clipped to a cable that ran to a pulley hanging from a tree branch. Jason was slowly winched up by his ankles until he was painfully suspended upside down. Tom released me, I slowly stood up, my ass was an agony of pain and limped behind Tom. He fastened padded black leather cuffs tightly around each of my ankles. He cuffed my wrists behind my back. He clipped cables attached to pulleys spread about six feet apart under the branch. Slowly I was winched inverted my whole weight painfully hung from my legs. As I was winched higher the V shape my legs formed became wider adding a painful stretch to the torment. Spike grabbed Jason’s head, pulled him back, let him go setting him swinging back and forth. As spike grabbed me and set me swinging, the bikers laughed and roared with approval.

Last edited by TiedGuy; 10-20-2009 at 11:10 AM. Reason: Correct Error
Old 11-30-2009, 09:42 AM   #53
TiedGuy

Unhappy Piercing

We were left alone for awhile, swinging upside down feeling the pain build slowly from the painful suspension. The bikers were busy eating and drinking beer but soon a few came over to play and torment us slaves. They began swinging us higher and higher. As usual the pain caused me to sprout a boner. A big guy shouted, "Look! This one's got a handle. Let's see how it works!" He grabbed my cock and squeezed it real hard then pulled me back until my body was almost horizontal and held me there for a long time as the pull on my cock became agony. Finally he laughed and let me go. The others took turns playing this tortuous game with helpless me. Someone pulled off his leather belt and started beating Jason and me with it, at first they took it easy whipping our backs and asses. Unfortunately for Jason his bondage exposed the soles of his feet to the strikes of the belt. He screamed each time the belt hit the sensitive bottoms of his feet. As the bikers got more excited, the belt hit harder and faster. The monitor stopped them, told them the belt would cause scarring. I was relieved until he gave them a flogger. He explained the flogger would hurt just as much but would not scar our backs or ass. They continued the beating and teasing as it started to get dark. I was in agony and afraid because I was helpless and at the mercy of these vicious looking dudes, it excited me, my cock was swollen rock hard, I begged for them to make me cum but they only laughed and teased my cock even more. I was living the nightmare I had dreamed every night since my first erection, my only desire was more pain more agony, and more pleasure.

As the sun went down, Spike had Tom take us down and lead us into the dimly lit backroom of the barn. It looked like a medieval torture chamber with X-crosses, chains with shackles hanging from the walls, bondage slings, and in front of us two bondage tables. A boat trailer winch was attached to one end of the tables so the victim could be stretched tight. Tom explained the Piercing Dice Dare:
1. Right Nipple
2. Left Nipple
3. Both Nippled
4. Foreskin
5. Head of cock
6. All the above
Jason the lucky devil threw a 2. I knew what it was the moment I tossed, I didn't even look when Tom announced I had thrown a 6. Tom told us to lie on our backs on the bondage racks, He buckled padded black leather cuffs tightly on our wrists and ankles and started turning the winch. He stopped when the winch had stretched me painfully, but Spike told him to continue slowly as each click doubled my pain. Finally Spike said that's it. I was stretched so tight that I couldn't move a whisker.

Vince explained that to minimize pain you should use extremely sharp instruments to do piercing. Of course, we want to maximize the pain our slaves tonight. He held up a glass jar of large safety pins in alcohol. He put on latex gloves and wiped Jason's left nipple with a sterile pad. As the pin touched the nipple he explained that he had sensitive ears and did not want them hurt by loud screams. If we screamed while being pierced, he would continue until he was finished, then he would start over and do the piercing again until the victim endured the pain without screaming. He began pushing the dull safety pin through Jason's nipple. Vince had to push very hard and was please at the pain reflected in the slave's face. As he pushed the pin out the other side of the nipple, Jason screamed. The screams continued as Vince slowly finished, snapped the safety pin closed, took out another pin, wiped the nipple again and started over. The nipple was sore from the first piercing so the pain was much worse this time, Jason knew he had to endure the pain now or the next time would be even worse. Jason was covered with sweat as he endured the pain in silence, Vince moved slowly to drag out the torment, at last he snapped the safety pin closed and rubbed Jason's hair telling him he did pretty good.

(Please reply if you like this story and let me know if I should continue.)

Last edited by TiedGuy; 11-30-2009 at 11:46 AM. Reason: Corrected error
Old 12-01-2009, 10:38 AM   #54
jono mckenzie
getDare Ladder

Send a message via MSN to jono mckenzie

YES. continue, its brilliant!

I love Psyduck! XD
jono mckenzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 12:07 PM   #55
chemicals

please do continue!!
Old 12-01-2009, 02:53 PM   #56
random53

You should definitely continue!! This is easily my favorite story on this site.
random53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2009, 02:35 PM   #57
TiedGuy

Exclamation My Turn

Not much I could do but wait, stretched painfully on the bondage rack listening to the groans of pain that Jason tried to stifle. "Ready for the fun, Boy! You sure won the pain lottery with your toss, both nips, foreskin and tip of your cock. Ouch this is going to smart!" Vince said as he pinched my right nipple tightly.

"Yes, SIr! Pain is my game" I bluffed, frightened about what Vince was going to do to me.

He put on latex gloves and wiped my right nipple with a sterile pad and went over the rule, "Remember, If you scream, I will continue until I am finished, then I will start over and do the piercing again until you endure the pain without screaming. What is great is that each time I do the piercing over the pain becomes much worse. Here, we go!" He took a large dull safety pin out of jar of alcohol, pinched the nipple tightly and very slowly pushed the pin into my nip. I gritted my teeth, the pain increased to a peak as he slowly pushed the pin out the other side of my nip. I had become soft while Jason was being pierced, now the pain became sexually exciting and my cock hardened. He snapped the pin closed and stroked my growing boner. "Looks like pain is your game, they say hard cock means you want more pain. Is that true Slaveboy?"

I tried to keep my voice steady despite the pain, "This pain is just about right for me, but I think I can take some more, if you prefer, SIr!"

"We'll see what we can do!" he smiled and told Tom to pierce my left nipple. Piercing done by even a sadistic expert is one thing, having a clumsy novice do it was a fiendish twist.

Tom put on the latex gloves, swabbed, grabbed my nipple painfully and started pushing in the dull pin. I looked him in the eye pleading for him to do it right. Just as he was pushing the pin out and the pain was at its peak, he lost his grip on my nipple, the pin twisted painfully beyond my endurance and I screamed. He mumbled, "Sorry, Ken" grabbed my nipple again and after a few agonizing missteps finished and snapped the pin closed.

Vince laughed, felt my even harder cock, "Don't worry, Tom. Your friend's cock says he wants more! Remember, if at first you don't succeed, try, try, again." Each try was another level of pain and my nipple became sorer and sorer. By Tom's fourth attempt even the first touch of the pin was agonizing, my body was covered in sweat from my struggles against the unyielding restraints. I concentrated on breathing slow and steady, I pictured myself floating away from the pain, feeling it strongly as ever yet keeping it at a distance. Almost in a dream I watched Tom's face break from intense concentration into a broad smile as he snapped the safety pin closed and completed the piercing.

Vince grabbed my cock real tight, "Good job Slaveboy. Makes it a lot easier when it's hard and this is really hard." He pulled and stretched my foreskin, in my state I barely noticed the added pain. As he started pushing the pin slowly very slowly the pain became overwhelming. By slow breathing and mind control I got through the sharp pain as the pin broke free without screaming. "I like you Boy, you're a real pain slut! Let's see how your buddy does with the last piercing!"

The idea of Tom piercing the head of my cock was devastating, I could not imagine the pain if he had to pierce the sensitive tip of my cock four times or more before he got it right! Despite the pain I was feeling, it felt good as Tom grabbed my now rock hard cock and held it tight. I looked into his eyes, he seemed almost afraid, I tried to cheer him up, "Lucky you got all that experience last time, this one should be easy now, Sir!"

"Thanks, Ken. It will be a piece of cake, it won't hurt me at all" Tom joked and I laughed as I felt the first prick of the pin on that most sensitive part of my body. Try to imagine what it would feel like for someone to force a dull safety pin through the tip of your cock, well it is much worse then you could ever imagine when it actually happens. Tom could see the tears of pain flowing from my eyes. I breathed slow and steady and tried to separate my mind for the unbelievable torment. Tom was calm, careful, and unflappable as he slowly pushed the pin through my sensitive cock head. He knew he had to ignore the immense pain he was inflicting on me because if he faltered the result would be even worse. At last the pin broke through and he snapped it closed.

I looked into his eyes and through my pain gasped "Thank you, Sir!" Tom eased the tension of the winch and unclipped my cuffs from the winch cables. He helped me down from the table and had me stand while he released Jason.

He lead us to the back of the room where some bondage slings were hung from the ceiling by chains. Every movement and step triggered more pain from the brutal piercings I had endured. He had us lie on our backs in the slings. He clipped our wrist cuffs high on one pair of chains so that our arms were stretched tight then clipped our ankle cuffs high on the other pair of chains so our legs were spread exposing our cocks and assholes. Every vulnerable place on our bodies was exposed to the bikers and we were completely helpless. I felt a guy rubbing my feet, massaging the sensitive soles with his thumbs, I smiled, "That feels good, real good, thanks Buddy!" He began sucking my toes and as he worked I noticed a bump grow in his Levis. He unzipped, took out his cock, slipped on a condom, lubed up, push his cock into my asshole and started humping me while at the same time licking the bottoms of my feet. I must admit I sort of liked it. A big dude stood in front of me, dropped his pants and forced his cock into my mouth. Because of my position in the sling, his smelly, sweaty balls rubbed over my eyes and nose as he thrust his cock back and forth into my throat. Guys took turns using me in various ways, a few tormented me by pulling and twisting the safety pins while watching my eyes to see how much pain they could cause. Usually at least three guys were working on me, it was horrible but exciting as my rock hard boner testified.

Last edited by TiedGuy; 12-04-2009 at 02:48 PM. Reason: Correct Errors
Old 12-06-2009, 03:10 AM   #58
Star Shadows
Prodigy

Thumbs up Credit where credit is due!

God this story is amazing. A sadists heaven.
Congratulations TiredGuy

Do not ask me for to be your slave, your mistress, or to give you truths or dares. You're wasting your time.

Informative threads:
Anonymous S/M advice service**PM ME**GET S/M ADVICE**

WORSHIPS RACHIE
Star Shadows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 06:12 PM   #59
TiedGuy

Thumbs up Final Test

Finally the bikers left Jason and me alone and formed a circle around us slaves cuffed securely hand and foot in our leather slings. They appeared to be waiting for an exciting show to start. Tom was listening to a biker named Bruno instructing him in something. At first I though he was showing Tom a secret biker handshake as Bruno demonstrated a hand with two fingers extended, then three fingers, then four fingers held together forming sort of a wedge, finally folding the thumb into the palm. After about five repetitions, Bruno was satisfied that Tom had learned the handshake well. They put long sleeved gloves on their right hands and instantly I knew this was a handshake I dreaded.

From my sling, I watched helplessly over my abs and boner and trough the "V" of my cuffed spread legs as Tom slobbered gobs of lube over my ass and his glove. He had that devilish excited glint in his eyes that I found so irresistible and that I only saw when he was tormenting me. "Sir, I will take any pain you want to give me but no way can you get your whole hand up my ass. That's a myth it can't be done without injuring me and you promised you would never do that!"

"They do it all the time here. Bruno will fist Jason and his hand is much bigger than mine. You are lucky that I'm the one doing it to you. As long as you co-operate you won't be injured. We will go slow letting your hole expand bit by bit, there will be pain for you to enjoy but if it is sharp pain I will ease up until you slowly expand before pressing on."

One finger was easy and Tom played around a bit inside just to make me squirm. It only took a couple minutes to get two inside me and again Tom played awhile, maybe to keep me relaxed. Three was getting serious but my master persisted slow and steady until I took them. Four was a challenge. "That's real cute the way you curl your feet and toes, must be a little exciting!" I looked into his eyes and nodded yes. The feeling of his fingers in my ass was a bit of pain but it was kind of exciting which helped me endure and made me want more. As Tom folded his thumb and worked his hand in up to his knuckles, we were fastened on each other's eyes, he was seeking clues to how fast or slow he should proceed, I was entranced by the enjoyment in his eyes. His knuckles were a ro******* he worked long to overcome, the pain in my ass was strong and steady. At last I felt the stain of the knuckles disappear as his hand slipped in. He began playing inside. Now my feet and toes really curled as he massaged my prostate bringing me to an ecstatic edge, backing off, bringing me high, backing off. I could see how much he delighted in teasing me but I knew the teasing would make my ejaculation stronger and more pleasurable when he finally let let me cum. He stopped the massage, took a couple minutes flexing his fist inside me which felt good in a weird sort of way. When he began the massage again the feelings had intensified, about the fifth time he took me to the edge he took me over and I began spasms and shooting cum. One wad of cum hit Tom square in the face, he smiled as it slowly slid toward his mouth and he lapped it up with his tongue. Slowly and carefully he withdrew his hand from my ass.

Tom and Bruno unbuckled Jason and me from our slings, helped us to stand and led us to some posts set in the middle of the room. They tied us to the posts, arms behind us and tied in back of the posts. They circled our chests and legs with more rope to hold us tight so not the slightest movement was possible especially our arms. Finally Bruno striped off Tom's shirt and tied Tom in the same way to the last post. Spike carefully placed a branding iron in the red hot coals of a charcoal burner in front of us. He told us we passed our tests proudly and he will now induct us into the club by searing the BDSM logo into our flesh. I inhaled the smell of burnt flesh as he marked Tom's bicep then again as he marked Jason. I held my breath as I felt the searing pain and inhaled the scent of my own burning flesh. To help endure the pain, I slowly counted as the red hot iron was pressed against my arm. As soon as Spike pulled the branding iron away, the bikers cheered and yelled to celebrate the completion of our initiation into their BDSM club and quickly untied us from the posts and we joined the celebration.

Most of the slaves were naked, maybe with a collar or strap harness. It was fun talking to masters and finding how our fantasies matched. I seemed to be into most things but after my ordeal negotiated only lighter scenes. Hands and feet locked into a wooden stock, elaborate rope bondage tied to what looked like a huge spider net, and several other scenes. I even played a puppy scene, I always thought that was a little silly but crawling on my hands and knees following the master who led me with a leash attached to a leather collar, lapping water from a bowl on the floor was humiliating but for some reason I liked it. Quickly the night of bondage was over,

I followed the guys out to the grill and got a breakfast of hotcakes and bacon with a hot cup of coffee. I saw Tom, I found my cycling shorts and he put on his shorts, jersey, and shoes. We said goodby to our fellow club members telling them it would take all day to get back on our kind of bikes.

We felt great being back on our bikes on a beautiful sunny day although I had to stand on the pedals every so often because my ass was still pretty sore. We relived our adventure over telling each other every detail. We talked about the two weeks we were going to spend at Cindy's folks beach house during the break. She said it was on an isolated beach and we could swim nude whenever we wanted.

We got back just in time to get dinner and headed to our room after we ate. I stripped off my shorts as I entered our dorm room and dropped down on my blankets on the floor in the corner. Tom noticed a note from Cindy on his bed, he put it aside saying he would read it tomorrow. "Good Night Slaveboy! That was a great adventure."

"Goodnight Master, great bike trip!"
Old 12-09-2009, 09:28 AM   #60
Star Shadows
Prodigy

NoNoNo this sounds an awful lot like an end!!! it can't be the end I need MORE.

Do not ask me for to be your slave, your mistress, or to give you truths or dares. You're wasting your time.

Informative threads:
Anonymous S/M advice service**PM ME**GET S/M ADVICE**

WORSHIPS RACHIE
Star Shadows is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bdsm, bondage, slave, slave labor, torture