Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > Completed Stories

Old 07-25-2010, 10:53 AM   #46
ShinyDemon
getDare Sweetheart

And now, after all that...

The Story Continues...

Ed returned from the supplies tent carrying a large clear water bottle, and a brown paper bag.

He approached us and sat down.

"Right, one of the rules this weekend is that you will not be allowed to wash. If you get stuff on you, it stays on you."

Ed continued, "That being said, personal hygeine and safety is important. Therefore I'm going to brush your teeth for you." When Ed said this, I was actually grateful - in the past 12 hours, I had been made to piss in my own mouth and had a cocktail of Ed's and my own cum, along with my sister's juices and a sperm donation from an 'unknown donor'. Needless to say, mouth tasted like crap, and my breath must have been even worse !

Out of the brown bag, Ed produced the toothpaste. It wasn't in a tube as you might expect, but rather a small tub.

"This stuff is guaranteed to get your teeth glistening... it's my own recipie of standard toothpaste, but I had help from five of my cadets who each added their own ingredient." Ed held the tub near my face, and it stank of cum with a hint of mint.

Ed took a toothbrush from the bag, and dipped it in the paste mixture. "Open wide" he said to me, and put the head of the toothbrush in my mouth. Quite carefully, he did brush my teeth, but the taste of cum was overpowering. The thoughts of who had contributed, and how the collection had been made entered my mind, but I did my best to dismiss them, trying to concentrate on the mint taste instead. By the time he had finished, I was almost gagging and I was dreading him telling me to swallow. Fortunately, Ed allowed me to spit the foamy mixture onto the campfire. Ed poured a cup of water from the bottle, and held it to my mouth.

"Rinse first, then swallow." Ed said.

I did this without thinking, then realised that the water itself had a strange taste and consistency, like it had something in it. Sure enough, when I looked at the bottle, there were streams of what I could only presume was cum floating around, and more had settled on the bottom.

Ed smiled as he saw my reaction. "Oh, I forgot to mention even more of my cadets added to the water... two or three times each in fact !"

I had now officially lost count of how many guy's cum I had swallowed, but if there was any saving grace it was that my turn was over.

Ed continued his way down the line of 'slaves', using the same brush with each of them. Each slave had the toothpaste with added cum, and the semen-spiked water.

After Sarah, Jo and Bex all had 'clean teeth and not-so-fresh breath', it was finally Kelly's go.

As with us, he scooped some toothpaste onto the brush and guided it towards Kelly, but Kelly kept her mouth tightly shut. Ed warned Kelly that things could either be bad, or very bad for her, and with reluctance she slowly opened her mouth and allowed Ed to brush her teeth. Because she had been reluctant to comply, Ed did not give her the option to spit the toothpaste out at the end. Instead, he gave her a full cup of water, and told her to swallow the lot - toothpaste and cum too. Kelly hesitated, but knew that she would only make things worse if she protested, so she allowed Ed to empty the cupful of liquid into her mouth. With just a little bit escaping from the sides of her mouth, she did consume the whole lot. It did look as though she was going to vomit straight afterwards, but she managed to keep it all down.

Ed looked pleased that things were again under his control, and that Kelly had appeared to submit to his ways.

He put the toothpaste and brush back into the bag and went back to the supply tent. He returned with another bag, and told us to stand up. We all did this, as he explained that the four of us could easily get sunburnt, as the forcast was hot and sunny and we would be remaining totally naked. He produced a three tubs which he informed us contained suncream along with... you guessed it... some added ingredients. Ed gave one of the tubs to Alice, and another to Rich.

"I want you to pick a slave, and cover them in this sun cream. Make sure you rub it in well."

Rich took his tub and approached Bex. Straight away, he had taken a large scoop of the cream and slapped it onto her chest. He began massaging the creamy mixture into Bex's tits. Ed went up to my sister, and began covering her, starting with her neck and shoulders.

Alice approached me, took a large dollop of the cream and started on my chest. Rather than rub the cream in, she massaged it... and it felt amazing. Obviously as part of her beautician training she must have learnt a thing or two about massage, as she hit all the right spots. I floated away, allowing myself to sink into the feelings, and I had to concentrate on keeping my legs firm enough to stand. All too soon, my top half was covered, including my arms, chest and back. Alice had even coated my face with the mixture, and I didn't remember her doing this. The pungent smell of stale cum was apparant as she started work on my lower body. As she was massaging my arse, I felt her slide a cream covered finger along the length of my crack. I clenched, not wanting what was in the cream 'up there'. She seemed to get the hint, as she continued to work her way down the back of my legs. Once they were done, she came around to start on my front, but rather than start at the top, she started with my feet.

Slowly, she worked her way up my body until all of me but my cock and balls were covered. Alice took a fresh palmful of cream and grasped my cock. I was already semi erect, but her actions caused me to grow larger, and I was soon fully erect. She rubbed the cream the length of my shaft, and coated and massaged my balls. I was really enjoying the feelings of this, despite the fact I was having jizz from an unknown number of unknown guys rubbed into me, but I wished it could never end. I was getting close to the point where I would have climaxed, but Alice abruptly stopped. I opened my eyes, and saw everyone looking at me - fully erect and in a daze.

Ed said that there was still Jo to go, and all three of them approached her. Once again, Rich targeted Jo's boobs, covering them in suncream. Suprisingly, it was Alice who began working on Jo's groin area, leaving Ed to concentrate on her back. I wondered if Alice was really that jealous of Ed touching and being touched by another girl, but Jo seemed to really be enjoying the attention that she was getting. I noticed that Rich was enjoying himself too - his boxer shorts were protruding at the front, and a wet patch of pre-cum was marking the fabric.

The three of them worked on Jo for several minutes, ensuring that she too was covered in the mixture. Once Ed was happy, he, Rich and Alice went away to get their own supplies so that they could wash and clean with 'pure' products...

TO BE CONTINUED...

Sister's Sleepover - T or D - http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=11496 COMPLETE

Sister's Sleepover - The Sequel - http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=28060 COMPLETE

Sister's Sleepover - The Sub Plot - http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=31635 COMPLETE

Sister's Sleepover - The Trilogy Concludes - http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=107154 - IN PROGRESS
Old 07-31-2010, 10:31 AM   #47
ShinyDemon
getDare Sweetheart

Well, another week gone, and another update for you guys and gals !

But first, I had an email asking if I was going to complete "Sister's Sleepover - The Sub Plot". Of course - it was always my intention to finish it, however at the moment I realised that it was a bit too optimistic trying to write two different - ableit related - stories at the same time. It's difficult enough to find as much time as I'd like to concentrate on writing updates on this one. However, once this story is complete, then I shall definately finish "The Sub-Plot". It won't be anywhere near as long as this, and was never intended to be.

Anyway, onto the main story...

The Story Continues...

Ed, Alice and Rich took their time cleaning themselves, leaving the rest of us to await the days events. Kelly looked at us, but didn't dare say anything - she appeared to be more concerned than the rest of us, and probably (and hopefully) rightly so.

When our three masters returned, both Ed and Rich were fully clothed. Alice was still in her nightwear - the long thigh-length red t-shirt. I couldn't help notice once again that her nipples were still prominently visable.

"Rich and I must borrow Steve for a task. Whilst we're gone, you girls can help Alice with hers."
I stood up, struggling to retain my balance as my hands were still cuffed behind me. "Follow us" Ed said, and started to walk towards the direction of the woods. On his back, he had a back pack and a length of rope looped around his shoulder. I followed, wondering where we were going, but not daring to ask.

The forest floor, thankfully, was mostly soft under my bare feet. The soil was dry and smooth, and layers of fern carpeted the narrow, winding path. There was the odd branch or thorny bush that had overgrown onto the path, and I took special effort to step well clear of these. Occasionally there was a crack of a twig, or a rustle in the bushes as an animal made a dash in the opposite direction from us.

After about ten minutes walking deeper into the forest, Ed stopped and said, "They'll do." He pointed at some young trees that were probably around eight or nine feet tall. A few leaves and branches had sprouted, but it would not reach maturity for many years.

We had to walk over some leafy ground to get closer to the trees, and a thought ran through my head that I was destined to get tied to them. Ed put down his back pack and opened it, and I resigned myself to my fate.

To both my shock and horror, Ed pulled an axe out of the bag ! I felt my stomache complete a full turn, and my breakfast nearly made a hasty exit through my arse (which, incidently, clenched tight instinctively). My over-active imagination played out a scene later in the day, where the girls would be 'dared' to eat small chunks of this stringy meat that Ed and Rich had 'found' in the forest, and by pure coincidence, I was nowhere to be seen.

Ed threw some keys at Rich, and said "Uncuff him." Rich quickly did this, and I was seriously contemplating running off.

"Pick up the axe." was the next thing that Ed said, and my imagination again took over - Ed wasn't even going to do this himself... he was going to 'dare' Rich to turn into a mad axe murderer, and Ed would keep his hands and mind free of any guilt whilst watching his best friend get hacked into small pieces.

"Steve... I said pick up the axe !" Ed almost shouted. This brough me back to reality... he wanted me to pick up the axe. Was this a trap my mind asked. I leaned down and took the axe, keeping eye contact with Ed, and Rich in my periphial vision.

"Good, now I want you to chop down these four trees." Ed pointed to the trees that he wanted.

Ed and Rich sat down and watched as their naked friend took swing after swing with the axe. My cock and balls swung in time with the axe movement, which they both found fairly funny. As the trees were small, it didn't take long until they were all on the ground.

Next, Ed took a marker pen out of the bag, and drew lines on the felled trees. "I want you to chop them again in each of these places."

Even though it wasn't a particulary strenuous task, it was enough, combined with the increasing heat of the morning sun, to cause me to break out a sweat. Before long, however, the trees had been cut into several pieces.

Now Ed and Rich took over. Ed was definately in command, and his role in charge of cadets was shining through. He told Rich exactly what he wanted, and how he wanted it done. They worked together, and it was now my turn to watch them. The logs were moved, tied and adjusted so that after an hour or so they formed a wooden frame. The exterior frame was supported and strengthened by cross shape inside, so that it looked like four small retangles. I would guess that it was around two and a half meters tall, and about a meter wide.

Ed fastened three lengths of rope to the top of the frame.

"Right, now we've got to get this back to camp." He told Rich and I to take a length of rope each, and he took the third. Together we pulled and strained to drag the wooden construction through the forest. I wondered if it would have been easier to carry it, but even with three of us pulling it, it showed it's weight.

After a lot of effort, and time I'd lost track of, we arrived back at the clearing. As we did so, I was shocked at what I saw.

Kelly, Jo and Bex were all still seated on the logs. I could not see Claire, but assumed she was still sleeping in the tent. Alice was kneeling on the ground, still wearing her red t-shirt, but out of the back I saw the lower two thirds of a body... my sister Sarah ! Her head was buried underneath Alice's t-shirt, and underneath her spread legs.

Alice looked around and saw us approaching. I thought that I was about to witness a big arguement between her and Ed, after all, Ed had already said that Alice didn't want any of the girls sucking him off... and now here she was getting orally stimulated by my sister.

"Hi guys. How did it go ?" Alice asked in a very matter of fact way.

I stopped and looked at Ed, awaiting an angry response. Rich and Ed, however, kept moving and the wooden frame hit the back of my legs.

"Fine... we made it just as we had discussed." was Ed's rather somewhat suprising response. "Have you had fun ?" He added.

"Very much so. All three are great, but I must say that Sarah's the best... she's already made me climax twice." Alice said, clearly out of breath.

Hang on... 'all three' she had said. She had made all three of the girls pleasure her ?!?

"As promised, I haven't touched Kelly yet, but I'm sure she can't wait to get that nasty tongue of hers in my nice, wet slit." Alice said, looking at Kelly in a deeply humiliating way.

"Fuck you, bitch - I don't lick NO fishy pussies." Kelly retorted, then immediatley looked at Ed... and apologised for her outburst !

I don't know what Ed had on her, but it must have been powerful.

We dropped the wooden frame next to the tent, and Ed told me and Rich to take a seat and rest. I was looking forward to the rest of the show, watching my sister lick Alice's pussy, but sadly our arrival back at camp prompted Alice to stand up, releasing my sister from her task.

Alice's t-shirt was noticeably wet in the crotch area, and my sister's face had a glossy wet residue around her mouth, and looking at Bex and Jo I noticed that they too had a pussy-juice beard ! My sister sat up and leaned against the log.

TO BE CONTINUED...

Sister's Sleepover - T or D - http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=11496 COMPLETE

Sister's Sleepover - The Sequel - http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=28060 COMPLETE

Sister's Sleepover - The Sub Plot - http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=31635 COMPLETE

Sister's Sleepover - The Trilogy Concludes - http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=107154 - IN PROGRESS
Old 08-15-2010, 02:25 PM   #48
ShinyDemon
getDare Sweetheart

I'm back !! Although I aim to provide at least one update a week, it's sadly not always possible. However, it's always nice when I do come back to see comments like the ones above, so thank you to you all and especially to SeeNaked for the great feedback.

Ok peeps... it's time for another update...

The Story Continues...

Ed looked briefly distant, possibly trying to imagine the scene of Alice being orally pleasured by each of the girls. I too was thinking of this, and my dick sprang to life with these thoughts. This did not go unnoticed by both Ed and Alice, but neither of them said anything.

"Ok, let's put the frame against those stumps." Ed said, now focusing on the task in hand. The 'stumps' that Ed was pointing to were next to our campsite, and were actually about three foot tall, and about two feet apart. They would have once been fairly decent size trees, and were probably cut down by someone too lazy to walk a hundred meters or so to get some firewood from the forest. I also deducted that the logs that we had been sitting on were from the same trees.

Ed, Rich and I pulled the frame over to the stumps, and propped it up against them at around a forty-five degree angle. Ed pushed and manouvered the frame to ensure that it was both strong and secure. Ed dropped his backpack and remaining rope next to the wooden structure.

I had guessed from the dimensions of the frame that one of us slaves would be tied to it, and although I both hoped and thought most likely it would be Kelly, in truth any one of us could have been 'in the frame'.

Ed turned to Kelly, and simply said, "Stand up."

Almost immediately and without hesitation Kelly stood, not wanting to anger Ed any more than she already had with her recent outburst.

"Come over here." was the next instruction, and again Kelly walked the few paces to where Ed was standing. Ed produced the key for the handcuffs and after prompting Kelly to turn by simply guiding her shoulders, he released her from the cuffs.

Ed then told Kelly to lean back against the frame. I noticed a slight hesitation this time, and assumed that this was the 'fight or flee' response that we all have. Fortunately she accepted a third option of 'submit', and carefully leant back against the frame.

Reaching down, Ed picked up the rope again and began to tie it around Kelly's left wrist. Pulling it into a tight knot, he then pulled the rope around the frame and wrapped it around the top corner before passing it through the opposite corner. Taking Kelly's right wrist, he again tied it securely. Pulling the rope tightly around the top again caused Kelly both of Kelly's arms to raise until they reached the top corners of the improvised rack.
The rope was then threaded down to the bottom of the frame, and wrapped around each of Kelly's ankles, which when tightened again caused her feet to be pulled apart to the width of the frame. The rope was tied off, and Kelly was left in an upright, spread-eagle position tied to the rack.

Even though I knew that Ed was already in control of the situation, I somehow felt a lot safer now that Kelly was secured. Of course, Kelly still had her flannelette pyjamas on, and we were still naked, but I felt that the tables were about to turn.

Ed whispered something to Alice, and Alice nodded knowingly. She disappeared into her tent, and reappeared with her toiletry bag.

"Kelly, when we made our deal, you were aware of the conditions of allowing you to come on this trip." Ed spoke like a judge, but in fact he was now judge, jury and executioner. "I told you that you will not be allowed to inflict any pain or psychological damage on any of my 'slaves', yet to seem to have ignored this. We had an agreement, and you have broken the terms of this agreement. As such, you are now my slave and shall be punished accordingly. Alternatively, I can release you from both your binds and your 'slavery', but you know what will happen as soon as we get back. What will you choose ?"
I really did wonder what Ed had on Kelly, but it must have been strong, as Kelly quickly replied, although looking upset at the choices on offer. "I choose slavery."

"Good. Remember, you can say stop at any time and you will be free to go." Ed said, and I was suprised that Ed was offering Kelly the same deal as he had offered us.

"You have humiliated my slaves, and now my slaves shall humiliate you." Ed held out his hand, and Alice produced a pair of scissors from her make up bag. He turned to us to give the next instruction.

"Bex, Jo, Sarah and Steve. You shall take it in turns to cut pieces of Kelly's pyjamas off. The pieces should not be too big, but not too small, and may be taken from any part of her attire. When you have cut a piece off, put it on the campfire and pass the scissors onto the next person." Ed handed the scissors to Bex.

Bex approached Kelly and started cutting a patch from the bottom hem of her top. The piece was about the size of a CD, and the flannelette material had a green from smiling on it. As commanded, Bex threw the material onto the fire where it blackened until it was consumed by the flames. Bex passed the scissors onto Jo, who cut a patch out of the thigh area of the bottoms, and again this went onto the fire.

Sarah decided to cut a piece, again about the size of a CD, from the fabric covering Kelly's right breast. As she was snipping away, I saw the fear brewing in Kelly's eyes, and as the cloth came away it was apparant that Kelly was not wearing a bra underneath her PJs. Her right tit was almost fully exposed - Sarah had not cut the hole big enough to allow the boob to poke fully through the hole. As Sarah turned to throw the material onto the fire, I saw that she was smiling. She handed me the scissors, and prompted by this latest development, proceeded to cut a hole about the size of a saucer around Kelly's left tit. This time the flesh was fully exposed, and I took a couple of steps back to admire the scene - how helpless and pathetic Kelly looked now as she was tied to a wooden frame, wearing flannelette pyjamas with holes in, and both tits fully exposed.

I chucked the fragment of clothing onto the fire, and returned the scissors back to Bex. Getting the idea now, Bex cut some fabric away from Kelly's crotch area, but as she pulled away the piece she had removed, it was clear that Kelly was wearing panties.

Nevertheless, this systematic, slow and humiliating procedure continued for quite some time, with each of us cutting away little pieces of cloth. More and more of Kelly's skin was revealed, and when my sister cut away a piece from the shoulder area, the whole top half of the pyjamas fell away. Ed told Sarah to pull the clothing away that remained (we couldn't get to Kelly's back, but my sister whipped away a whole load of cloth like an entertainer whips away a table cloth, leaving the crockery in place.) This whole piece went onto the fire, and the frogs disapeared into a mass of smoke and flame.

Kelly was now totally naked from the waist up, and from the same point down there were just a few chunks of cloth left - along with her black panties - protecting her dignaty. It was my turn next, and I cut away the side of her pyjama bottoms. This again had a similar effect to my sister's discection of the clothing, in that it fell away, resting on Kelly's upright body. Ed told me to pull away the rest of her bottoms, which I did and also put these on the fire.

Now we all stood and looked at Kelly. As I have said before, Kelly was a bit overweight. She wasn't ugly by any means, but she wouldn't be the kind of girl I'd be attracted to (I'd pick one night with Jo over a lifetime with Kelly anytime !). All of us looking, delaying the inevitble just made the humiliation worse for Kelly. The fact that four of us were already naked didn't matter - this time it would be her that would be joining us.

I still had hold of the scissors, and now wondered whom I should pass them to for the 'unveiling'.

Ed held his hand out and took them from me. He was the one in charge, and decided that it should be him that cuts away the last piece of clothing seperating Kelly from complete nakedness.

As he approached her, we were all taken aback by a call from the edge of the woods...

"What the fuck is going on here ?" the mystery voice said...

TO BE CONTINUED...

Old 08-27-2010, 09:10 PM   #49
ShinyDemon
getDare Sweetheart

Although I'd love to say 'the longer the wait, the better the chapter', this is not always true (although I think you'll hopefully enjoy this part... I know one reader that does !)

Well done indeed to Demon Thief, who won the rather difficult quiz I set a few months back. His prize was a virtual walk-on part in the story, along with setting a dare or two for the group and a preview of his initial entry. And although it's taken a whilst to get to this point, I am now pleased to say,

The Story Continues

"I said, what the fuck is going on here ?" the voice repeated.

All of us looked in the direction the shout was coming from. A tall, shadowy male was standing at the edge of the woods. He appeared to be surveying the scene in front of him... I, along with my sister Sarah, Jo and Bex were all completely naked. Kelly was tied to a frame wearing nothing but panties, which Ed was about to remove with a pair of scissors, whilst Rich and Alice looked on. I could not possibly imagine how Ed could explain 'what the fuck was going on' !

As the male approached our campsite, I was able to see him clearer. He was wearing a long trench-style coat, with a white t-shirt underneath and long black trousers. He looked more like he belonged in a Manga series rather than in the middle of the forest. Age wise, he looked slightly older than us, but not by much. I was actually surprised that he stumbled upon us at all, as we were miles from the forest reception area, where families and groups meet up for fun days in the woods.

"Hi..." Ed said, mumbling through his nervous smile. "I'm Ed."

"Carlos.", the mystery character said. "So, are you going to tell me what's going on ?" the male said.

"We're just... erm... playing a game." Ed managed to force out nervously.

"Is that so ? You, why don't you tell me what's happening, as your 'friend' seems to be having trouble talking." Carlos was looking at me for a response.

I considered briefly what to say, but could not see any reason not to tell the truth. Things couldn't get any more difficult or embarrasing.

"We were playing Truth or Dare at my sister's Birthday and one thing led to another, and now we're his slaves."

"Willing slaves ?" Carlos asked.

"Yes... we are willing slaves." I replied, as Carlos scanned the rest of us looking for nods of confirmation.

Kelly did not nod, so Carlos probed further.

"And what about her ?"

Ed had now regained his confidence now that he appeared to be 'off the hook'. "Kelly here hurt one of the slaves. She was a master, but is now a slave as punishment... but she is also willing."

Carlos now looked at Kelly. "Is this true ?"

We all watched Kelly anxiously. This could be her one chance to escape further humiliation and punishment... but what did Ed have over her ? What were her options ? We could see her trying to work out the consequences of what she was about to say, and after a long moment she nodded.

"In that case, a word." He motioned Ed to follow him, and they retreated out of earshot. We all watched them as they talked for three or four minutes, and they occasionally looked in our direction.

When they returned, it was Ed who spoke up first.

"I have agreed that before Carlos is on his way, he can give three dares... and all must be completed."

Carlos smiled, as he reached for the scissors that Ed had dropped at the sound of the voice shouting from the woods.

He approached Kelly and slid the scissors around the side of her panties, and slowly closed the blades together. He did this so slowly, we could hear the fabric being cut. One side of her panties flopped forward, but not enough to reveal anything at this stage. Carlos moved around to the other side and again slid the blades around the thin material. As he cut through the final piece of cloth seperating Kelly from a small amount of modesty, the whole front of her panties fell down, revealling - much to my surprise - a trimmed bush. Last time I had seen it, it was most definately unkempt. Now, although there were still hairs there, they were neatly trimmed at about 5mm all over.

Carlos pulled the rest of the panties away, and tossed them onto the fire. Kelly was now totally naked, and tied spreadeagled and upright onto the wooden frame. Carlos again surveyed the scene, looking at Sarah's, Jo's, Bex's, mine and now Kelly's naked bodies.

"Hmm, I see a slight difference here. You lot all all totally shaved..." looking at the group of us, then turning back to Kelly, "whereas you still have some hair." This also included some growth under Kelly's armpits too.

"My first dare is to let me shave you." Carlos seemed to have forgotten, or ignored the fact that we assumed stripping Kelly was the first dare, but none of us said anything.

"Do any of you have a razor ?" he asked, to which Alice ran off to her tent, and returned with a clear plastic bag containing a disposable plastic razor blade.

"Good, unfortunately I do not have time for preparation, but I'm sure you won't object, will you ?"

Kelly looked concerned, but shook her head.

Carlos went straight to work, applying the razor to Kelly's armpits, and stroking away the hair. The lack of any lubricant, and the fact that the blades were not very sharp meant that some of the hairs were pulled out rather than shaved off bring a tear to Kelly's eyes. Carlos made a point of collecting the fallen hairs in the empty clear bag.

It didn't take long to remove the hair from her armpits, but now Carlos knelt down and placed the blade at the top of Kelly's pubic hair.

"On second thoughts, perhaps you would like some lubrication for this part ? Would you ? You only have to ask."

The thought of having some of her pubic hair pulled and plucked by the blunt blades scared Kelly, so she said "Yes please... can I please have some gel before you shave me."

Carlos nodded, removed the blade and stood.

"You," he said looking at me. "Please come and lubricate your friend for me." Well, Kelly was hardly my friend, but I did as I was told. I went over and waited for Carlos or Alice to give me some gel.

"Oh, we don't want to waste proper stuff on her... Ed told me what she did to you all. I'll give you a choice... you can either lubricate her with your own 'gel', or hers."

I realised what he meant... but I wasn't about to willingly masturbate in front of another total stranger. Instead, taking the prompt, I placed my hand between her legs, and began rubbing. She was already very wet, so she was obviously turned on to some extent by all of this. After every few strokes, I slid my hand up and over her pubes, wiping off her wet juices. I continued by inserting my fingers into her, rubbing then again bringing them out and wiping them on her. Despite the humiliation, it was clear that she was getting off on this attention, and my own dick was also now hard and pointing at her.

Carlos stopped me before Kelly had the chance to climax, saying that she had enough lubrication, and he proceeded to shave off Kelly's pubic hair.

At first the cum-lube appeared to help, but as it dried, it made the shaving process even more painful for her, and before long she was totally bald 'down there', and slightly red from the experience. Again, Ed had made a point of collecting the shaved hairs in the plastic bag, which he then passed to Ed.

"Right, my second dare is that you four," pointing to Sarah, Jo, Bex and me, "can do whatever you want to her for the next hour. Us four," now pointing to Ed, Alice, Rich and himself, "are going for a walk."

Thinking ahead, I quickly asked Ed, "can we use stuff from the tent ?"

"Yes... but only the stuff marked with a cross" came Ed's reply.

The, now four, clothed masters left in the direction of the woods whilst we discussed what to do with Kelly...

TO BE CONTINUED...

Old 09-10-2010, 11:50 AM   #50
ShinyDemon
getDare Sweetheart

Don't worry, loyal readers. As promised earlier today, I have returned with yet another chapter of excitement.

Thank you again for all of your comments, and especially to 'shavedrachel' who noticed that, yep, this story has hit over a quarter of a million views !!! I am totally gobsmacked at the response to this, and could have never have anticipated such a figure. When I started writing this chapter, I was hoping that it may be as successful as the first chapter, which at the time was around 100,000 views.

Of course, I realise that this would not have been possible without such loyal readers, who regulary check back for updates, so a huge thank you to everyone.

The only problem is that a couple of months back, I set myself the target of 250,000 views by the end of the story... and there is still quite a bit to come. I've decided - no more targets... whatever the final reader count will be at the end of this story, I will be more than happy.

Anyway, onto the reason you keep checking back...

The Story Continues...

We gathered at the entrance of the supply tent and looked inside. Ed had seperated the supplies, with the crossed items on the left hand side of the tent. On quick inspection, there appeared to be food, drink, water and suncream all with a cross daubed upon them in blue marker pen. There was also some more rope, and several plain bags.

"I think that we should make the bitch down the whole bottle of vodka." Bex said in quite a nasty tone. Of course, the bottle had the added ingredient of sperm from three of Ed's cadets. However as Bex reached to grab the bottle, I stopped her. Being the oldest person left at the camp, I felt some responsibility. As much as I didn't like Kelly, and indeed hated the things that she did to us, I couldn't let any permanant harm or danger happen to her.

"Wait... drinking the rest of the bottle could be dangerous... but you could of course give her a few shots." Bex hesitated, and realised that I was of course right - the last thing any of us wanted was for any of the group to end up in hospital... or worse !

My sister, Sarah, had entered the tent and was looking through the plain bags. The contents of one bag caught her attention, and she raised it to show us.

"Look at these." my sister said with some excitement. She put her hand into the bag, and pulled out a number of clothes pegs.

Jo was already grabbing the bottle of suncream from the supplies, and this made me realise that it was probably a good idea - Kelly was tied, spreadeagled and naked in the sun and would likely burn if left for much longer.

The three girls had already left the tent area, and were heading towards Kelly with their selected 'instruments of torture'. I had not yet selected, but I had an idea of what I wanted to do to her, so I joined the rest of them.

Bex had already undone the bottle of vodka, and given Kelly one mouthful. Bex seemed slightly disappointed that the cum was still floating around the bottom of the bottle, so she whirled the bottle around in a stirring action, causing a whirlpool effect inside. The cum seperated and spun around the vortex, at which point Bex held the bottle to Kelly's lips again, tipping it slightly so that Kelly got a large mouthful. Kelly spluttered, but Bex was quick to place her hand over Kelly's mouth, leaving her with no option but to swallow.
Upon inspection, Bex noticed that the quantity of sperm that was left in the bottle was now significantly less, and seemed satisfied with that.

Sarah was already laying the pegs out on the ground in front of Kelly - it was a scene that resembled an old war film, where the interogator would line up various instruments to allow the victim to ponder the pain that was awaiting them. Sarah was in no hurry, so I went back to where we slept the previous night to grab what I wanted. There, on the ground, was the very same vibrator that Kelly had put inside Claire and left it there all night. The dildo still glistened with Claire's juices, although now they had dried. I picked it up and switched it on - just to check the batteries still worked. I walked back to where Kelly was tied up, holding the vibrator up so that she could see.

Kelly knew that for the rest of the hour, she would be in for both pleasure and pain. Both Sarah and Jo now saw what my plan was, and Bex looked on with anticipation. We only had Kelly for an hour, and some of that time had already passed, so I was keen to get on with my punishment.

I turned the vibrator on and off a few times in front of Kelly, like a motorbiker may rev his engine to show off. I placed the tip of the vibrator on Kelly's nose, and turned it on. Kelly, for sure, would have been able to smell Claire on there. Leaving it on, I lowered it and ran it over her lips, parting them slightly as I did this. I whispered loud enough for everyone to hear, "Lick it", and without any hesitation or thought, Kelly stuck her tongue out and licked the shaft of the cock, now tasting Claire too. I was getting aroused by this, and the girls sniggered, although remained fascinated as I continued the 'torture'.

I continued to lower the vibrator over Kelly's chin, and down her chest. When I got to her breasts, I slowly moved it from one to the other, stopping for several seconds on each nipple. Again, I lowered the vibrator down her midrift, over her belly button and further down over her now bald pubic area. As I reached her pussy, I held it lengthwise for several seconds, allowing the whole length of the shaft to make contact with her. As I slid it back and forth a couple of times, the vibrating cock glistened again with fresh juices, indicating that this new slave was ready for the device. Very, very slowly I put the tip against her opening, and pressed inwards. I allowed about a minute before the vibrator was in as far as it would go, and left it there vibrating. I removed my hand from it and waited to ensure that it wouldn't fall out. It didn't, and I was glad.

I stepped back, and we all just stood and watched Kelly for a few minutes, savouring her humiliation as we could see that she was becoming aroused from her situation.

Jo stepped forward, still holding the suncream. "Guys, could you help me with this ?" Jo asked. We all stepped forward, and took a scoop of the suncream. Jo, for some reason, insisted on coating Kelly's chest. She left it up to us to cover the rest of Kelly's body. I opted for the legs, and made sure that the cum-infested suncream coated them. As I got towards the top, I made sure to rub some into the insides of her thighs, and 'knocked' the vibrator a little in the process. Before long, Kelly was covered in the jizz-cream, and Jo looked happy. The fact that we all had it on seemed irrelevant... covering Kelly in cum seemed... fun !

The sensation of Sarah, Bex, Jo and I rubbing cum and cream into her naked and bound body, along with a vibrator that was still buzzing away inside her pussy was sending Kelly over the edge. She had experienced orgasms before, but I guessed from the experiences that I've had with her, she's always been the one in control. In this situation, Kelly had none. She was gyrating her hips to release some of the pressure - perhaps to try and get the vibrator out, but whatever the reason it was not working.

Now it was Sarah who stepped forward, and picked up one of the pegs from the ground. She held it in front of Kelly's face whilst massaging her right nipple - which was already erect. Then Sarah pinched and pulled it about an inch away from her body, and clamped the peg down in place. Kelly screamed quite loudly, a mixture of pain and pleasure. Sarah picked up another peg and repeated the process with Kelly's other nipple.

Sarah now invited the rest of us to join in, placing pegs wherever we could find on Kelly's body. Being slightly overweight, it was easy to pinch a piece of fat and put a peg onto it. Kelly was moaning, screaming occasionally, but strangely not complaining. All too soon, we had run out of pegs, and once again we all stepped back to look at Kelly. I would guess that in total she had over forty pegs over her body. These included the ones on her nipples, ears, stomache, legs, toes and arms. I could not imagine the pain that Kelly must have been in, but still the vibrator was buzzing, bringing pleasure amongst the pain.

We sat and watched for some time - we had discussed doing more to her, but we knew that it wouldn't be long until our 'masters' returned. As it was, being watched as she climaxed in this position was humiliating enough to be classed as torture to Kelly.

It was about another fifteen to twenty minutes before we heard the voices of Ed, Carlos, Rich and Alice from the edge of the woods, and during this time the vibrator was still buzzing, and Kelly was approaching her second climax.

As our group of masters approached the camp, they saw what we had done to Kelly and they all smiled. In fact, Alice was almost in hysterics, and I could not see why. She was pointing and laughing at Kelly, unable to speak because of the laughter. I looked at Kelly again, and then I saw it. Looking beyond all the pegs, it was faint, but it was there. On Kelly's chest there appeared to be a word. It was difficult to read, but concentrating on her pink skin, the word "BITCH" was visible. Jo realised that her plan was coming to fruitition, and the fact that she had intentially neglected to completely cover Kelly's chest with the suncream was now apparant.

As most of us noticed (and whispered to those who didn't), soon the whole group of us - slaves and masters alike - were laughing at a totally oblivious Kelly.

TO BE CONTINUED...

Old 09-25-2010, 07:21 AM   #51
ShinyDemon
getDare Sweetheart

Once again, sorry for the delay in posting the latest update. I have been fairly busy over the past couple of weeks doing other things, including sending out the PDF version of the original story.
I had quite a backlog of requests, whilst more and more were coming in. I am close to catching up, and hopefully by the end of next week everyone who has requested a copy to date will have received one. I still have quite a long outstanding list, so if you've not received a copy yet, please bear with me.

Ok, back onto the story, and I'm pleased to present the latest update....

THE STORY CONTINUES...

Once we had all recovered from the fits of laughter aimed at Kelly's predicament, Ed spoke up.

"Well, it certainly looks as though most of you had fun. Still, no time to waste. For the next dare, I'm going to split you into two groups. Steve, Sarah and Kelly will be coming with me on a walk. Bex, Jo and Claire, if she's up for it, will be going with Alice and Rich."

Ed remembered that Carlos was also present, and asked, "Would you like to join me ?"

Carlos declined. "As much as I'd love to, I have to be somewhere else. Thank you for the fun this afternoon, and I hope that most of you enjoy the rest of your time here."

And with that Carlos disappeared once again into the woods as mysteriously as he had appeared.

"Right, lets get on with this. Steve, help me untie Kelly."

I aided Ed in releasing the knots that held Kelly in place, and as soon as she was free, Ed gave her some handcuffs to put on. He also gave a pair to both Sarah and I. Without waiting to be asked, we each secured our hands behind our backs with the metal cuffs. I noticed that Alice and Rich were also handcuffing Bex and Jo, and I wondered what plans the duo had for them. Unfortunately I couldn't wonder too long, as Ed started to push us towards the woods once again. Ed was a keen walker, as you may have already guessed, but of course it is far easier when you have boots and clothes on rather than being naked, shoeless and hancuffed.

The four of us walked in a line, Ed leading as he obviously knew the way, Sarah behind him, followed by me and then Kelly behind. I couldn't help admire my sisters body as she walked ahead of me, and she had a natural sway on her hips. I kept checking behind me to ensure that Kelly hadn't tried to escape, but she followed as insructed and also seemed to be checking out my ass !

I'm not sure how long we walked, but it must have been nearly an hour. The soil was soft under our feet, with just an occasional branch that snapped, or a thorny twig that tried to scratch our legs. The wooded path seemed very remote and dense, but in the direction I could see a clearing through the trees.

As we got closer and closer, I was sure I heard a voice. No... voices. There were people talking.

I kept expecting Ed to stop, or at least change course, but he was leading us towards the voices. Sarah looked over her shoulder at me nervously, and although I was worried what was about to happen to us, I tried to act brave. Ed had already proved on more than one occasion that he would not let any harm come to us, and that reassured me.

As we approached the edge of the woods, I could see tents. Several tents in fact, and there was a camp fire. The camp site looked similar to ours, and indeed, even the tents were the same. Any hope that Ed had in fact just taken us on a circular route were soon dashed, as I heard a male voice call out "Ed's here !"

We were now standing in the clearing. Ed was still in front of us, protecting us from exposing our nudity. The voices were now clearer, and more could be distinguished. Although I didn't recognise any of the voices, I heard phrases like "Check this out", and "Are they really naked ?"

A large group of males had formed now in front of us, I'd estimate about fifteen of them. Each were dressed in camoflage combat gear, and it dawned on me that this was Ed's group of cadets !

"At Ease" Ed said, in a military style voice, and added, "What will happen here today is strictly 'off the record'. Understand ?", to which there was a "Yes Sir !" in unison.

Ed stepped to one side, leaving Sarah, Kelly and I standing there fully exposed. He moved us into a line facing the group, so that they could all see us.

I could feel the eyes of the cadets checking out each of us. I felt that most would be checking out my sister, as she was the hottest out of the three of us, but the unwanted attention I was getting was also causing my cock to stiffen.

Ed spoke again. "I promised my cadets a reward for their recent help in providing some samples for our camp, and the time has come to issue that reward. We are going to play a little game, and the rules are as follows. Each of you slaves will be knelt and blindfolded. You will provide my cadets with as many blowjobs as you can in three hours. The one who swallows the least amount of cum will be punished. Understand ?"

I couldn't believe Ed was doing this - everything up to now had been controlled, but now he was telling us to blow his entire cadet troop. "Of course, if any of you are too chicken, you can simply refuse." Ed added.

Kelly spoke up first, but not to back out. "I'm gonna whip your asses at this, and laugh when you get punished." she said to Sarah and I.

This was confusing. I knew I should just back out, but I was ready to do this, and the look on Sarah's face also said that the competitive side in her had been ignited.

Ed took us to the middle of the camp near the fire, and had us each kneel down and put black blindfolds on us. There was a couple of feet between each of us, and we were all facing the same way.

"Cadets," Ed said, "The rules are simple. Form a line in front of who you want to get the blowjob from. When it's your turn, cum as soon as you are ready, then feel free to join the back of another queue."

We waited with anticipation as we heard trouser zips being undone, and some clothing being removed. I could sense someone standing in front of me and I reluctantly opened my mouth, awaiting the inevitble. Hands were placed on the back of my head... and suddenly the blindfold was off ! I looked up and saw Ed standing there with his finger to his lips, indicating for me to be quiet. I looked over to my sister, and another cadet was undoing her blindfold and hushing her in a similar fashion.

Ed was now pointing in Kelly's direction, and when I glanced over, all the remaining cadets were standing in a line in front of her. The cadet at the front of the queue had his trousers around his ankles, and his cock in her mouth.

A cheeky smile had formed on Ed's face, and this had now spread to mine also as I realised that he was stitching Kelly up. Ed helped me up, and guided us out of earshot from where Kelly was getting down to business.

"Sorry to scare you like that guys, but I had to have you convinced for effect. I had this planned all along, even before Kelly did what she did to you guys. I wanted to pay her back for trying to blackmail you, and my cadets were more than happy to help out."

I looked back at the line, and most of the cadets either had their cocks out and were stroking them getting them ready. There were long cocks, short ones, white ones, black ones and one that looked like a horse's dick ! Kelly had quite a feast coming her way. The first cadet had already shot his load into Kelly's mouth, and was now working his way to the back of the queue for a second chance.

"This is just brilliant !" I confessed loud enough that Ed could hear, but obviously not Kelly. Sarah nodded her head in agreement.

We just sat and watched for ages, and chatted about both things that had happened and mundane things too whilst Kelly continued to suck away. Ed even had one of the cadets bring us over fresh tea and cookies in between his blowjob sessions - and these were 'cum free' unlike the other food and drink we had been offered (on the slim hope that the cadet had washed his hands anyway !)

Just over two hours had passed, and Kelly was still orally pleasing her customers. She had vomited once when 'horse-dick' had put too much in for her, and a pile of white goo was next to her.

Ed brought the conversation to the present, and brought up the subject of the 'game' again.

"There is one slight snag with this plan, and that is that you don't get away completely. To convince Kelly that this was genuine, I'm going to need you both to have some cum on your face and in your mouth. Don't worry, I'm not going to get one of the cadets to do this for you - I'll do you Steve, and then you can do your sister. Trust me, it will be worth it." And suprisingly, I did trust him.

Ed stood up and dropped his trousers. The fact he was in front of his cadets didn't bother him even though a few were looking over - but let's face it, we had seen all of their cocks too.

Ed got me to kneel in front of him, and he began jacking himself off. Precum soon formed on the tip, which he wiped over my face. Considering there was already loads of cum dried on there, it didn't bother me that much. He continued to jerk away until he shot two... three... four streams of cum over my face, and he then put the tip at my lips and simply said 'suck it clean'. I did this, still trusting him.

Ed sat and took a few minutes to recover. His fresh cum was over my face, and running down my chin. A small drop had gone into my eye, which stung like hell but I didn't fuss.

"Ok Steve, now I need you to do that to your sister. My sister took the prompt and knelt down. My cock was fully erect in anticipation of this, which again I knew was wrong, but in this case simply didn't care. We had already done this and much more willingly - the only time we both felt wrong was what Kelly made us do, and this was a chance at payback.

I stood in front of her, and realised that I couldn't actually jerk myself off as my hands were still cuffed. Ed hadn't thought of that, but my sister leaned forward and began sucking. Since these games had started, my sister had become quite an expert in providing oral sex, and I wondered if she was just as good at pleasing females too. She ran her tongue over the tip of my cock, and continued sucking.

Ed leaned forward and whispered, "Remember to get some on her face", and left us to it.

It didn't take long until I was ready to cum. The first shot I released was inside my sister's mouth, at which point I pulled away, letting the rest of my cum slatter her face.

After a few more minutes, Ed led us quietly back to our original postitions next to Kelly, and replaced the blindfolds. A few more minutes had passed, and eventually we heard Ed pronounce "Time up !"

I heard some rustling, and my blindfold was removed. Kelly's blindfold had already been removed, and as I looked at her, she was covered in cum, and I mean covered. It was all over her face, in her hair, down her chin and on her boobs. There was a pile of cummy-sick next to her, and she looked exhausted. She still, however, had a competitive look on her face.

My sister's blindfold had now also been removed, and Ed spoke again.

"Well done my slaves. What a fierce competition that was. Well, as promised, there has to be a loser, and the person that ate the least amount of cum was..."

We looked at each other in anticipation...

"Kelly !"

Kelly looked both horrified and stunned. "No way... I gave at least forty blowjobs in the time."

Ed nodded in agreement, but replied, "Indeed you did... at least forty. However the loser was the one who swallowed the least amount of cum... and that was also you. Sarah and Steve got managed to get most of it in their mouths... you've got it all over you, and you vomited some back up, so that doesn't count either."

Sarah and I looked at Kelly and smiled a victorious smile, partly that she was oblivious to what really happened. We could tell that she considered arguing, but decided that it would not be worth it. She had accepted both her defeat and her upcoming punishment in silence...

TO BE CONTINUED...

Old 11-02-2010, 01:05 AM   #52
ShinyDemon
getDare Sweetheart

I couldn't believe that it had been over a month since my last post, but you're right... where did that time go ?!?

I really do apologise to all the readers who have been checking back regularly for updates, but I'm pleased to say that the wait is now over...

The Story (finally !) Continues...

Ed told the cadets to help Sarah and I up. Although in reality we had only been kneeling for a couple of minutes, we feigned pain as we straightened our legs. Ed asked another three cadets to position Kelly so that she was laying, face up. This was done with military precision, and in a matter of seconds she had assumed the position, with one cadet holding her shoulders to the ground, and another two holding her legs wide apart.

"Although you did well to 'service' so many of my cadets," Ed said, "unfortunately there must be a loser, and losers must be punished."

Ed continued, "There will be two parts to your punishment, and the first part will start now. The second part will occur back at our camp."

With that, Ed walked a few paces to the edge of the woods, and returned seconds later with a handful of nettles and a few other leaves. Sarah and I knew what was about to happen, but Kelly was oblivious as the only view she had was of the sky.

Ed knelt down next to her and began to run a big leaf the length of her body - this was not a nettle, and was just to stimulate her senses and probably tease her slightly. As the leaf touched various parts of her body, she shuddered. This did not last long however, as the plan was to punish, not pleasure Kelly.

Next, Ed picked a large nettle, taking care not to sting himself in the process. With this, he very slightly tickled the bottom of Kelly's feet. Initially, her reaction was similar to before, with the misguided belief that the nettle was a plain old leaf, however very soon you could see the look change on her face. She knew something wasn't right as she felt a warm, prickling, itching sensation spread over the soles of each foot in turn. Ed now picked a fresh nettle from the bunch and held one up so that Kelly could see what it actually was that he was doing to her. Real fear now showed on her face, indicating that the fear of what was about to happen to her in her exposed and vunerable state had really sunk in.

Slowly, he lowered the nettle and made contact with each of her nipples, which indicated that she was already aroused. We watched as the nipples reacted to the plants defence mechanism, and they turned red. As the pain intensified, Kelly actually broke her hardened image and pleaded with Ed not to continue, but Ed had one more place in mind that needed to be attended to.

Ignoring Kellys pleas, Ed took two or three nettles this time, and ran them the length of Kelly's pussy lips. Kelly now sobbed, a sight I never thought I'd see from this hardened bully.

Ed stood up and looked at Kelly. There she was being held down naked by three of his cadets, covered in cum and with red patches on her feet, nipples and around her pussy. I was happy to see her suffer after what she had put both me and my sister through.

We watched her squirm and sob for a good five minutes or so before Ed took pity on her. Another type of leaf that Ed had brought back from the edge of the woods was some 'doc leaves', the well known remedy for nettle stings.

As he knelt down again, Kelly pleaded with him not to hurt her anymore. She truely was broken, and this was what Ed was after. He held up the doc leaf and reassured her, as he carefully rubbed the leaves around her affected areas. Very soon, the rash had subsided, and this part of the punishment was over.

TO BE CONTINUED...

Old 12-03-2010, 06:27 AM   #53
ShinyDemon
getDare Sweetheart

The Story Continues...

The first part of Kelly's punishment was over, and after becoming a willing (but not fully aware) cumdump, and having her sensitive body parts stung with nettles, she was now experiencing a reprieve as Ed dabbed the rashes with doc leaves. Some of the cadets watched as the naked girl was being healed, but many had now lost interest and were wandering around the camp talking amongst themselves.

Eventually, Ed had finished soothing Kelly's 'wounds', and announced that it was time that we walked back to our own camp. He said his goodbyes to the cadets, and pointed in the direction of the path that marked the entrance to the woods.

Still naked and handcuffed, we proceeded to follow the trail. Ed led the way, but this time Kelly walked directly behind him with my sister and I following. The three of us all had dried cum over our bodies, but the smell eminating from Kelly was very strong, and the dried fluid had crusted in her hair and on her body. Several flies must have been attracted to the scent, as they landed on her, but with a shake of her torso they soon flew away.

The walk back seemed longer than the route we took, but we soon arrived at the familiar clearing that was our home for another night. Alice and Rich, along with Bex and Jo were back at camp and sitting around the fire. I was glad to see that Claire was also sitting with them, looking recovered from her previous nights ordeal. All three of the 'slaves' were still naked and handcuffed.

"We're back - Claire, it's good to see you up and around." Ed said. "How are you feeling ?"

"Not too bad. Still a little tierd and sore, but not too bad." Claire responded. As she said this, she noticed that Kelly was with us, and in the same state of undress and restraint. She sat there, open jawed.

Ed asked us all to sit down before he explained to Claire what was going on.

"Following last nights events, which were totally unacceptable, Kelly has 'agreed' to become a slave as punishment for her deeds. She has already been stripped with her clothes being burned in front of her, bound, touched, shaved, swallowed loads of cum and so much more, and indeed there is more to follow." Ed then gave Claire the option of continuing as a slave, or if she wasn't up for it she could either rest or he would take her home. Claire agreed to see the weekend out as a slave. "Good. but first, though, time for some coffee." Ed prepared the coffee for us - of course, the 'slaves' coffee was made from the water that contained cum from his cadets.
With our hands still cuffed behind our backs Ed, Rich and Alice had to put the coffee cups to our lips, and although the coffee was tainted with a salty, cummy taste, it actually tasted ok.

Once the coffee had been finished, Ed addressed us once again. "Ok, Kelly's next punishment won't take place until tea time, so I want you to take some time to chat and try and get on with each other. I'd like you all to follow me.", and with that Ed headed off towards the woods again, with the six of us following. Alice and Rich remained sitting by the fire.

We only walked about five minutes into the wood, but there was another clearing, with just one tree in it's centre. Not being into biology or forestry, I don't know what type it was, but the main trunk was probably about a metre in diametre. Ed gathered us by the tree, and asked us all to stand facing it. He then went along the line, undoing our handcuffs but then attaching the to the person next to us, forming a line. Next, he instructed us to move around the tree - still facing it - and we formed a circle around it's circumference. Once we were all the way around, he handcuffed my other hand to my sister, so that we were all trapped facing the tree, but with plenty of room to move and see each other. On my right I had Jo handcuffed to me, then Claire to her right, followed by Kelly, then Bex, then my sister who was cuffed to me.

"Right, I'm sure you all have a lot to talk about, so I'll leave you to it. I'll be back before tea." Ed said, and with that he disappeared back into the woods.

There was an awkward silence for what seemed like several minutes as we watched Ed disappear into the forest. It was actually Kelly who broke the silence, with an unexpected apology.

"I'd like to say that I'm sorry... for everything that I've done." This was totally unexpected, and took us all by suprise. It also seemed totally genuine, and Kelly even had a tear welling in her eye.

"What I did to you all was totally unacceptable, and I know that now." she continued.

"Why did you do it then ?" Sarah asked, not in a confrontational tone but more of an inquisitive one.

"There is no excuse for it, and even if there was I wouldn't ask or expect you to forgive me, but I guess that the reason that I did it goes back to last year. I was always shy, and I don't have many friends. I was out alone one day last year when a guy I had known for a whilst came up to me and we started chatting. He seemed nice enough, and we arranged to go for a walk in the woods near where we live later that day. I made an effort to look nice, and it started off really nice. But once we were quite deep into the woods, he changed. He started calling me names like slut and hoare, and that I had only agreed to go out with him because I wanted him." Kelly paused to compose herself, and was clearly upset telling us this, but felt the need to continue.

"He threatened to tell people that I was easy and put out unless I did what he said. He made me strip in front of him, then he took my clothes and dumped them in a muddy puddle. He made fun of my body and said that I would never get a boyfriend looking like I did. He then made me go down on him and suck him off."

"He forced you to do that ?" Jo asked, clearly shocked.

"He didn't exactly force me, but if I didn't he might have told people that I had anyway. But to be honest, I actually wanted to do it. I had never seen a 'real' cock before then, and as guilty and humilated as I felt, I was actually getting attention. I know it was wrong, and I shouldn't have felt like that, but I just did. But since that day, I vowed I wouldn't get pushed around again. I wanted to be the one pushing others, and I guess that's why I did what I did. I'm so sorry !"

Claire accepted Kelly's apology, and as much as I wanted to, neither Sarah nor I could go any further than saying "You shouldn't have done what you did." and left it at that.

Kelly went on to say that we were the first people she had been able to talk to about this, and following that incident she spent alot of time online, doing stuff for guys - and indeed some girls - on there.

The afternoon progressed, and we actually all seemed to get along quite well. I guess that most, if not all of us felt sorry for Kelly now that we understood her more.

The seriousness of the discussion was broken when I announced that I needed to pee, and did so against the tree. Laughter followed when I asked Jo to 'give me a shake' as our hands were cuffed together. And following my bladder release, a couple of the girls followed suit by crouching down and peeing in the grass.

I don't know how long we were out there chatting, but the next thing we knew Ed had returned to take us back for tea... and Kelly's next punishment...

TO BE CONTINUED...

Old 12-14-2010, 07:31 AM   #54
ShinyDemon
getDare Sweetheart

Whoo hooo - time for another update !!!

First of all though, thank you for all your kind comments, PM's and emails. I'm pleased to say that I'm much better now, and just looking forward to a great Christmas.

I've also managed to finally catch up with sending out all the PDF versions of the first story. If you haven't received a copy but have asked for one, please let me know. Some of you did send messages with the emails, but unfortunately I did not get time to respond to you all personally, for which I apologise.

Anyway, onto the story, and...

The Story Continues...

Ed released us all from the tree, then replaced the handcuffs with each of us having our hands cuffed behind our backs once again. The walk back from the tree had been virtually silent - everything that had needed to be said had already been discussed between us whilst bound to the tree. We followed Ed back towards the camp, and soon we were back with Alice and Rich around the camp fire. During our 'tree-hugging' time, Ed and Rich had been busy rebuilding the fire, and it was now burning well ready for the evening ahead. Although it was summer, the night air had a chill to it - especially if you were naked !

"So, how did it go out there ?" Ed asked. It was Kelly who responded first by saying "Really well, and I thank you for giving us the opportunity."

Ed looked as shocked as we all were by Kelly's response - sure, we had come to know and understand her better, but she really seemed different now. Ed's shocked look now turned almost to suspicion, whilst he pondered what Kelly might be up to.

Claire almost jumped to Kelly's defence. "No seriously Ed, it was really helpful. We talked things over, and Kelly has apologised for what she did."

Ed still looked suspicious, but accepted Claires side of the story... for now anyway. Alice just sat there smiling.

"That's all well and good," Ed said, "but it's now time for Kelly's next punishment."

Once again Claire stepped up to protect Kelly. "Actually, we've accepted her apology, so if it's ok with you we'd like to let her off any further punishments."

Ed hesitated, and was quite taken aback by Claire's actions, and looked at the rest of us. "Ok, I'll leave it up to you to decide. You each get a vote, and the majority decides Kelly's fate. Claire, I assume your vote is for no punishment. Jo ?"

Jo looked at both Claire and Kelly before saying, "No punishment."

Sarah was next. "I feel sorry for what happened to you Kelly, and I appreciate that Claire has accepted your apology, but what you did to me and Steve was wrong. Punishment."

Bex was next, and backing up her best friend Claire simply said "No punishment."

Finally it was me, although with three out of the four previous votes in favour of no punishment, my vote seemed insignificant. If it had of been, the decision may have been harder, but as it was I had to back up my sister. "Sorry Kelly, but I'm with my sister on this one - not that it makes a difference. Punishment."

Ed nodded and looked at Kelly. "Well, with 3 out of five votes in favour of no punishment,", at which point Kelly interuppted.

"Wait, I thought that all the slaves got a vote... well I'm a slave too !"

"Don't worry Kelly," Ed reassured her. "It's already been decided that you won't be punis..."

Again, Kelly interuppted. "Punishment !" she blurted out, stopping Ed mid sentence. "I vote for punishment. I know that Sarah and Steve can't forgive me for what I did, and they shouldn't have to. I don't even deserve Claire's forgiveness. I vote for punishment in order that I can start to correct some of the wrongs I have done."

I believe that Ed was finally starting to believe Kelly now. "Well, if you're sure, that puts the vote at three for and three against. In this case, I shall cast a deciding vote. In view of what Kelly has said, I'll vote in favour of the punishment."

Looking around, everyone seemed satisfied with the decision - Claire, Jo and Bex had defended Kelly, however at the end of the day Kelly had decided her own fate.

"Kelly, hopefully you'll know by now that none of us will do anything to hurt you, but punishments may be embarrasing, humiliating or unpleasant." Ed explained to Kelly. "This punishment certainly falls into the unpleasant catergory. First, we must put you back onto the rack."

Ed and Rich helped Kelly up and removed her handcuffs. The moved her over to the rack and secured her in a spreadeagle fashion as she had been earlier that day. Ed and rich then moved the frame - and Kelly - from the forty five degree upright angle that it was currently and layed it on the ground. They then lifted the frame from the opposite end and propped it up against the tree stump so that Kelly was now upside down and spreadeagle at about a sixty degree angle.

In this position, Kelly's breasts fell upright, making them look very perked !

Rich returned to the campfire whilst Ed explained what was about to happen.

"As I said, it is time for tea, and tonight I'm pleased to say that we have omlette on the menu. For us masters, we've got nice freshly cooked omlettes with cheese and ham. For all of you slaves, you have omlettes with your favourite added ingredient... cum ! Kelly, as your punishment, you've got a very special omlette that you are going to help make."

With that, Ed went to the tent and came back with a bag containing the ingredients for the meal and a couple of pans. Ed set the items out, and first cracked two eggs into a jug. He then added some water from the bottle that still contained a lot of cum, and mixed it with a fork.

"Right Kelly, this will be yours, but it's going to take some time to 'mature'. I'm going to ask you to look after this for me." Ed stood up and took the funnel from the bag (the same one that Kelly had used on me the first night to make me swallow my own cum / piss), and approached Kelly. In her inverted and bound position, Ed had easy access to Kelly's hairless vagina. He ran a finger along her slit, and commented that she was already wet. "That's good, this makes it easier." Ed then proceeded to insert the neck of the funnel into Kelly's pussy. Once it was in place, Ed poured the runny egg mixture into the funnel, allowing it to drip freely inside of Kelly. Kelly squirmed as much as the restraints would allow as the cold, slimy mixture filled her cavity.

"Alice, have you got the stirrer ?" Ed asked.

"Of course." Alice replied, and stood up. Alice hadn't bothered getting dressed properly today, and was still wearing the thigh length red t-shirt from the night before. Catching us all by suprise, she lifted the front of the t-shirt as high as her belly button, revealing her beautiful hairless pussy. After the initial shock of what we were seeing, something else caught our eye. Protruding from between her legs was a small vibrator. She reached down and pulled it out, and now that it was out we noticed a descreet buzzing sound. Alice handed the vibrator to Ed, who commented on how wet it was.
Ed approached Kelly with the vibrator.

"I think that you know where this is going, but fortunately for you it won't be in as you made Claire have hers in for. And Alice has taken the trouble to lube this one up for you too !"

Kelly nodded, which must have been incredibly difficult in the position that she was in.

Ed inserted the buzzing vibrator into Kelly, then turned his attentions onto preparing the meal for the rest of us...

TO BE CONTINUED...

Old 12-29-2010, 08:43 AM   #55
ShinyDemon
getDare Sweetheart

As promised, I've finished writing the next chapter to this story in time for the new year, so sit back and enjoy, as...

The Story Continues...

Whilst the vibrator was still buzzing away, Ed cracked five more eggs into the jug, followed by a few slices of cheese.

"Right, I think that this one needs fresh ingredients. Steve, would you mind adding some of your special stuff ?"

I had anticipated this happening, and was already semi-erect at the thought of it - the question was who was going to 'give me a hand' as mine were still cuffed behind my back ! My question was answered when Alice stood and approached me.

"Allow me", Alice said, and promptly took hold of my dick and started pumping.

It seems strange that for many guys, this scenario would either be a fantasy come true or a total nightmare. To be standing there, naked and erect with your hands cuffed behing your back, being masturbated in front of your best friend, your sister and her friends (one of whom could now be classed as a girlfriend) had become a regular occurance to me, and whilst it was still a turn on, it was no longer either of the previous comments.

Alice seemed to be an expert in what she was doing, and handled me both forcibly and sensitively at the same time. Occasionally, just to let me know that she was in control, she would dig her long nails into my shaft, or run them the lenght of it, before resuming the wanking session. At one point, Alice knelt down and took the entire length of my penis in her mouth, manipulating my most sensitive area with her tongue like a pro. With treatment like this, it wasn't long before I was ready to shoot, and with both Alice and Ed noticing my esculating breathing they held the jug in front of me, catching all my hot cum as it shot out in three long streams.

A small amount landed on Alice's hand, and without any reaction she just looked at me and licked it off.

"Not bad," said Ed, "but I feel it needs a little bit more. Rich - would you be so kind ?"

Rich stood up and, even though as a master he was clothed, it was clear that he was fully erect.

"Who would you like to 'help' you ?" Ed asked Rich, who was already lowering his pants in ready anticipation.

"Hmmm," Rich murmered as he decided. "I'll choose Sarah."

Sarah knelt forward and awaited the package that was heading in the general direction of her mouth. With her hands secured behind her, my sister knew what was expected without even being told. She opened her mouth and allowed Rich to slide his penis in.

My sister had become quite experienced in sucking cocks since 'that sleepover', and bobbed her head back and forth whilst orally pleasuring Rich.

We all watched on, and even Kelly strained her head to watch what was going on. At one point Sarah took Rich's cock a bit too deep - something that she was not used to doing, and pulled her head back as she gagged. Once she had recovered, she carried on as if nothing had happened.

As Rich was getting closer to climaxing, Ed spoke again.

"I think that this ingredient needs to be sampled by each of you before it's added... just to make sure it's not too salty of course. Sarah, I want you to catch all Rich's cum in your mouth and hold it there. I then want you to pass it onto another 'slave' who will do the same, until passing it to Steve to try last before adding it to the mixture." Sarah nodded as best as she could to acknowledge Ed's orders, and it wasn't long until all the signs were showing that her mouth was being filled with fresh semen. Rich's whole body tensed up and he held his cock in Sarah's mouth until he had shot his entire load, then he withdrew, wiping his dick on her face as he did so.

My sister shuffled over to Jo, keeping her lips tightly sealed. Jo slid down from the log and leant back as far as she could without losing her balance. She opened her mouth and allowed Sarah to plant her lips onto hers in a tender kissing motion. The cum slipped from my sister's mouth into Jo's, who did her best not to swallow any before passing it onto Bex. And so the process was repeated from Bex to Claire, and then finally Claire came over to me carrying the 'salty snowball'. I was aware that, as well as the contents of Rich's ballsack, the liquid now also had saliva from Jo, Bex, Claire and my sister too. Nevertheless I opened up my mouth whilst Claire kissed me fully on the lips. The fluid that ran into my mouth was still warm, and although the mixture had been diluted with the saliva from several girls, the taste was still strong.

Ed made me hold the contents in my mouth for around thirty seconds before allowing me to spit it out into the egg mixture.

"Excellent. That is sure to taste amazing !" Ed said with some delight, as he emptied the jug into the pan and held it over the fire.

Omlettes at home don't take long to cook, but over a camp fire it seemed to take ages - with five eggs, cheese, fresh cum and saliva, the contents solidified in the pan and was soon ready to eat. Ed slid the omlette onto a plate, and cut it into five large pieces. To add to our humiliation, he just left the plate on the ground in front of us, and prompted us to bend down and eat it like dogs.

We were torn between eating too much as we were so hungry, or in view of the contents, leaving a bit extra for the next person. The taste was actually not too bad, and overall I was pleased to say that we were fairly civilised, and each took roughly what was allocated to us.

Whilst we ate Ed, Alice and Rich watched on, whilst preparing an omlette for themselves... without the 'extra ingredients'.

Once we had all finished, Ed announced that it was time to finish making Kelly's special meal...

TO BE CONTINUED...

Old 01-18-2011, 10:58 AM   #56
ShinyDemon
getDare Sweetheart

A belated 'Happy New Year' to all the readers of this story !!

Whatever you got up to over Christmas and the New Year, I hope that you had a fantastic time and kept well.

Anyway, I've left Kelly in an awkward position for far to long now, so I'd better put her out of her misery....

The Story Continues...

Ed went across to where Kelly was still bound, spreadeagled and inverted, to the wooden frame. Her face was now red as the blood in her body had complied with Newton's theory of gravity and flowed to her head. Inside of her pussy, she still had the mixture of egg, water and cum from numerous 'donators' for some time now. During this time, the slimy liquid had been 'stirred' by the vibrator that was fresh from Alice's pussy for 'that added flavour', and needless to say that Kelly had added her own juices to the combination.

Ed signalled that he needed help from myself and Rich, and we obliged. I was uncuffed, and Rich and I lifted the wooden frame over the tree stump and into an upright position. We held it in place for a little whilst to allow Kelly to recover as her blood flow recovered. Once she had recovered, Ed positioned a pan between her legs and slid out the vibrator. Very quickly, a stream of fluid flowed from her slit into the pan. The eggy mixture had already started to partially solidify with the heat from Kelly's body, and you could still spot some of the male cum in the mixture too.

We were instucted to keep Kelly in that position for several minutes to ensure as much of the liquid came out, and Ed slid his fingers into Kelly's already wet and sensitive opening to free even more.

Once he was satisfied, we were allowed to rest the frame back on the tree stump, this time so that Kelly was the right way up.

Ed still wasn't happy with the mixture, saying that it needed something else... and as you may have guessed he had just the thing. Reaching into his pocket, he pulled out the little clear bag from earlier that day that held Kelly's freshly shaved pubic hair. As I mentioned before, Kelly had trimmed her pubes recently, so the individual hairs were not too long. Ed took a couple of pinches and added them to the pan. After a quick stir, Ed positioned the pan on the fire and allowed it to cook.

It didn't take too long for the omlette to cook, and the final presentation did little to hide the unusual ingredients. Scattered over the surface of the omlette were hairs, and tiny pools of cum had collected together. It was Kelly who had ultimately chosen to get punished, and I now wondered if she was regretting her decision.

The omlette was slid onto the plate and given to me to feed Kelly.

"Kelly, as your punishment you need to eat the whole omlette. If there is any left, the punishment will be considered incomplete, and a worse punishment will be given out tomorrow." Ed said in his authoritive tone.

I sliced a small piece from the side of the omlette to give to her first. As far as I could see, there were not any pubic hairs in this slice - although over the next few minutes it wouldn't make much difference, but I had decided to 'ease her into her punishment'. Kelly opened her mouth and took the omlette inside, chewed and swallowed without too much of a reaction. I thought that this was brave considering all the cum that was in there, however I then remembered that she had already swallowed about forty loads of cum earlier in the day. The next slice was slightly bigger, and I could easily identify at least three hairs on it. This time Kelly did gag as she tried to swallow the hairs, but after some deep breaths and a lot of concentration, she succeeded.

At Kelly's request, I increased the portion sizes that I was given her - she wanted this done as quickly as possible, and despite some gagging and an occasion that I was sure she was going to vomit over me, she succeeded in completing her punishment.

Ed looked pleased - although he had decided on the punishment, I was sure that he wanted to avoid inflicting further torment on Kelly tomorrow.

Now that Kelly had finished, she was released from the frame, and both her and I were handcuffed again.

The rest of the evening we sat around the camp fire as a group, chatting and drinking the vodka - ours of course was laced with cum and we were still naked and handcuffed - but generally like any group of friends on a camping trip.

As the night went on a chill developed in the air which was noticeable as soon as we left the comfort of the fire.

Ed realised this, and it could be uncomfortable for us slaves to sleep out in the open, so he came up with a solution. Now that Kelly was a slave with us, there was a spare tent. Although it was only a 'two-man' tent, both he and Rich cleared the remainder of Kelly's posessions from it and put them in the supply tent.

"As tonight is slightly chilly, you can all sleep in Kelly's tent. It might be a tight squeeze, but I'm sure you'll be ok."

We were led to the opening of the tent in a line. I was instructed to get in first, and I had to lay in the middle of the tent. Still cuffed with my hands behind my back, I did as I was told. My sister, Sarah, and Jo were sent in next, and told to lie each side of me, and they were followed by Kelly and Claire. By now we were very cramped in there, our bodies facing and squeezed up against each other. Finally Bex was sent into the tent, and ended up squeezed between the fabric of the tent a naked body. Ed smiled as he said 'Sleep well', and zipped up the tent.

As we all layed there, unable to move, the temperature in the tent warmed up. Six naked, sweaty bodies in a two-man tent with the smell of stale cum filling the air. My partially erect penis was prodding into Jo's body, and I could feel both her's and my sister's tits pressing into mine. This could be another long night...

TO BE CONTINUED...

The following user says Thank You to ShinyDemon for this post:
Old 01-25-2011, 08:30 AM   #57
ShinyDemon
getDare Sweetheart

Thank you again for all your comments. Just a short update today, but a little of something good is better than a lot of something bad as a wise man once said...

The Story Continues...

I was totally correct in my assumption that it was going to be a long night. Between the six of us we had very little sleep that amounted to probably just a few minutes at a time before someone tried to move.
The air was stuffy, and the stench of dry, stale cum and urine continued to pollute the air. A couple of the girls complained that they needed to pee, but the fact that they had no way of leaving the tent meant that they had to suffer the discomfort associated with this all night. The heat in the tent also continued to increase to the point that it felt warmer than a steam room by morning.

When morning did finally arrive, I heard Ed unzipping the opening on the tent. I raised my head as far as I could to see him, and he himself almost fell backward as the smell and heat escaped from the tent and hitting him in the face. In its place, a waft of cool, crisp morning air came flooding into the makeshift prison.

"Good morning guy and gals," Ed said once he had regained his composure. "Time to get up !"

It was a real struggle as we all tried to leave the tent. It was virtually impossible to sit up as the sweat stuck our naked bodies together like velcro. Bex managed to shuffle out by flexing her body like a catapillar, and the rest of us followed her successful example. It was truely refreshing to be out of that tent and standing in the open air. Bex asked Ed if she could 'go pee somewhere', and all the other girls nodded in unison. I too joined in, as I was desperate to relieve myself. I was already fully erect, as I normally am most mornings, and a good slash usually helps with this problem... even if I was still naked and surrounded by naked girls !

Ed nodded and pointed towards the center of the clearing. There was a single tree sapling there, no more than a meter tall and could only have been growing for six months at the most. "Ok, you can all go together, but you must all water that tree. If any of you need a shit, let me know." Ed said. No one replied to that, instead we all started walking over to the 'wee-tree'.

I was no stranger to pissing up against a tree, and had resorted to this quite a few times in the past... however that was usually in a forest or wooded area. To pee in the middle of a clearing seemed strangely public. Being ever the 'gentleman', I allowed the girls to go first. Bex attemted to pee first, and it was amusing watching her as she tried to squat down. She soon realised that, with her hands cuffed behind her, her center of balance was off and this was going to be difficult. In addition to this, the little effort she did make to retain her balance resulted in a twig of the young tree rubbing against her openings. My sister asked if she needed help (which again I found amusing as she too was still cuffed), and offered to stand behind her for her to lean against. Bex declined and managed to pee in a slightly bent over position.

Once she had finished, Kelly asked if it was ok if she could go next, as she was "bursting". The girls let her and without any ceremony or grace simply stood next to the tree, spread her legs wide and pissed whilst standing straight up. The other girls actually laughed at this, and it did look really funny. The rest of the girls tried a mixture of both methods, also with a mixture of success. Jo tried leaning back a bit too far, lost her balance and whilst trying to regain it stepped into the puddle that had formed. She scrunched her toes and nose at the same time when she realised what she had done.

Finally, once all the girls had finished it was my turn. All the girls looked at me eagerly and with anticipation. My cock was still fully erect, and pointing upward at a forty-five degree angle. I had been watching the girls from about three or four foot away, and now it was down to me. I didn't step nearer the tree - experiments from the comfort of my own bathroom at home had resulted in an estimated 'safe firing distance', and I judged it to be about right. The girls were wondering why I wasn't moving or saying anything, but in truth I had always found it difficult to pee even at the thought that someone might be watching - now this really was the case ! The need to piss finally outfought the reluctance, and I let my bladder release its contents. All the girls looked fascinated as I performed for them like that 'naughty boy statue' who pees into a lake or pond. Now I had started, I just couldn't stop and it seemed like ages before the stream finally ended, but eventually it did.

We walked back to the freshly lit fire that Ed and Rich had built, and the girls moaned that they 'couldn't wipe themselves'. No one took any notice of them.

Ed prepared what would have been a nice breakfast - porridge made with water and milk. It would have been nice had it not have been for the cum that was still floating in the bottle that he made it from. However we all ate it without complaining whilst he made a fresh clean batch for himself, Rich and Alice.

Once we had all been fed, Ed annouced what we were in for today...

TO BE CONTINUED...

Old 03-11-2011, 06:29 AM   #58
ShinyDemon
getDare Sweetheart

Never fear... Demon's here !!

I am so sorry for the delay, and for putting doubts in some of your minds that I would return. So many things have been happening in 'the real world' that I've not had much time to carry on writing. Don't worry though, I'm not going to give up on you, and it's not some cunning plot just to increase the number of views.
I promise that I won't leave it so long for the next part - I already know what is going to happen... it's just a case of finding the time to write it !!

Until then...

The Story Continues...
"Sadly today is the last day we have here, and we have to travel back later on. However that does not mean that we don't have some time for some more fun." Ed told us, although he was reluctant to go into any further detail at this stage. He asked Rich and Alice to cover us once again in the cum-spiked sun cream, which both took great pleasure in doing. They spent about five minutes doing each of us, ensuring that we were covered from head to toe in the smelly, creamy fluid - even Kelly's chest that still had the word 'BITCH' from Jo's earlier punishment was now covered in the cream. Rich took extra time in making sure that the girl's bald pussies were protected, exclaiming 'You wouldn't want to get this burnt, would you ?'.

I was made to wait until last, watching as both Alice and Rich did the girls first. When it was finally my turn, Alice started by putting a big glob of suncream on my already erect penis. She rubbed it, making out it was totally innocent, but with that look in her eyes. Rather than continue covering the rest of my body with the cream, she carried on rubbing my dick until, in front of all the group, I came. Alice had felt the telltale signs of this, as she had cupped her other hand in front of my knob and caught a great deal of the cum. Once she was sure that I could produce no more of the white stuff for now, she picked up the suncream again, and squirted more of it into the hand that now held my fresh cum. After mixing it together, she then proceeded to cover the rest of my body with the - now slightly runnier - mixture, starting with my face and working her way down. I had so much cum on my body from events over the past few days, I must have been a few pounds heavier and I knew that I smelt like a whore's bedroom !

Once this routine had been completed, Ed said that we were going for a walk. Rich had been asked to stay behind in order to pack up the camp, and he willingly obliged.

Still handcuffed, we started walking in a different direction to our previous hikes through the woods. Ed new the area well, but we did not, and hence he led the way with Alice and we all followed in tail.

Fortunately the track that we followed was soft, and our feet were spared any serious pain or sharp stones, although there was one point where Bex stepped on a cockroach, and that made her scream which startled us all. The sun shone through the leaf-covered branches, and the heat of the day was building.

After a lengthy hike (well, it seemed lengthy when you were naked and cuffed !) of about an hour, we came across a beautiful lake. The sun's beams reflected of the rippling water, and the lake was surrounded by lush green trees. Apart from a few chirps from bugs and a tweeting conversation between a couple of birds nesting up in the trees, the air was silent.

Ed stopped and turned to face us. "As we are approaching the end of our camp, I thought I'd let you all have a soak. After all, I don't want to stink the van out with your cum and piss, and I can't very well let you go home smelling like you do ! But first, I want you to play a game I like to call 'Here Fishy'."

He told me to take a seat whilst he set up the 'game', and then got each of the girls to spread their legs slightly. From his pocket, he produced a bag of sweets. These were the round, bubble-gum candies that you could get from vending machines, but through each of them was threaded some string which was tied in a knot at one end.

"This here is the bait and I'm going to insert it into each of you girls." he said.

He gave a couple of the sweets to Alice, and both her and Ed began to put them into the girls pussies. The girls were already quite wet, although both Ed and Alice rubbed the sweets along the girls sensitive organs to ensure that they were well lubricated before pushing the 'bait' deep inside them. Alice also made a point of getting her girls to lick her fingers clean. By the time they had finished, each of the girls had a gum-ball inside of them, with only about a centimetre of string showing.

"Right girls, I want you all to go and stand waist deep in the water. Stevie-boy, as the fish you need to retrive the bait from each of the girls in turn."

The girls waded into the water, and although the sun was warm, it was clear that the water was not. The deep intake of breath and a few swear words indicated that the lake was cool, however the girls all complied with Ed's commands. They turned and faced us as Ed, Alice and I looked at them from the sandy shore.

Without being asked again, I walked towards the water. As the clear lake water covered my feet, then my ankles, it was not as cold as I had been anticipating, however I knew that to get to the 'bait' I would have to be completely submerged.

As I looked at the five girls in front of me, I decided that I should start with Jo. As my girlfriend, I had not spent as much time with her as I would have liked, and I wanted to give her my attention first.

I stood in front of her and took a deep breath. Slowly I lowered my body into the water until I was completely submerged. The water was clear and although I could see the outline of her naked body, it was difficult to see the intended target of the small piece of string hanging - or now floating - from her vagina. What was more clear was that from this angle, it was going to be very difficult to 'bite'. I stood up and emerged from the water again, allowing the water to clear from my eyes. I tried again, but this time standing with my back towards Jo. Once submerged, I leant back and put my whole head between her legs. I rested my mouth right across her pussy and probed with my tongue. I managed to feed the piece of string as it ran across the surface of my tongue, and I felt Jo twitch as I touched her clit. It took a couple of attempts using this method, but eventually I managed to grab hold of the string between my teeth and slowly pulled out the sweet. I returned to the surface victorious, still clenching the piece of string between my teeth.

"Now you have to feed the sweet to her !" Ed shouted out from the shore. This too took a great deal of effort - without the use of hands it took both of us some time to manouver to a point where Jo could get the sweet in her mouth. Covered with her juices and fresh lake water, Jo bit into the sweet releasing the string that had been threaded through it.

Mission complete... but I still had to repeat this process another four times ! I managed to get both Claire and Kelly's bait out quite quickly, however when transferring it into Kelly's mouth we accidently dropped it, and I had to quickly submerge my face into the water once again to retrieve it. With Bex it took a little whilst to get the bait out but she managed to eat it quickly.

Finally was my sister, Sarah's turn. Using the same method I attempted to locate the string, but as my tongue finally found it, I accidently pushed it further inside of her. Where there was previously around a centimetre of string, I now estimated that there was less than half of this. I surfaced for air and told her what had happened. As I went back under, she spread her legs further apart, giving my tongue easier access to her. As I probed deeper into her, I managed to located the string and slide it out slightly, but just enough that I could now clench it between my teeth. Once again I surfaced triumphantly, and fed the bait to my sister.

Now we had completed this game, Ed called us closer to the shore, but not allowing us to get out the water just yet. Instead, he turned me around and placed a bar of soap in my cuffed hands. He did the same with Sarah.

"You can now wash, but given your situation you will probably have to wash each other."

Awkwardly we stood at the shore's edge and took it in turns to manouver ourselves towards the person's hands that was holding the soap. Suprisingly we actually managed with some success to produce enough lather to call what we were doing a wash. It was refreshing, and considering the amount of dried cum and piss I had on me, it was probably the best wash I'd ever had. We waded out deeper to wash off the soap, and emerged fresh and clean back onto the shore.

Ed told us to begin to follow the trail back towards camp. Both he and Alice wanted to wash, but didn't want us 'ogling' them whilst they did this. He was confident that we wouldn't get lost, as the first thirty minutes was simply a case of following a single trail. He said that when we got to the first 'junction' of the track, to wait for them there.

We set off, and chatted like good friends on the way back...

TO BE CONTINUED...

Old 03-25-2011, 05:09 AM   #59
ShinyDemon
getDare Sweetheart

Just time for a quick update today, but should be enough to keep you going...

The Story Continues...

We arrived at the junction and waited patiently as instructed.

As we sat there, still cuffed and naked, the conversation plodded along as it would between most groups of friends. The conversation slowly edged back towards sexual activities, and my sister Sarah asked Kelly if she was enjoying being a slave.

"Most of the stuff I've had to do has really turned me on, and there's only been one or two things I didn't like."

"What was your favourite thing ?" Bex asked.

"The best dare was when Sarah, Steve and I went to the cadet camp, and we all had to give blow jobs to the cadets." Kelly replied. Sarah and I looked and smiled at each other, knowing the truth of what really happened.

We continued to chat about the things that had happened to us over the past couple of days, and since 'that sleepover'.

"I don't know how Ed comes up with all the stuff he makes us do !" commented Kelly.

"He's got an over-sexually-active imagination" I replied, partly as a witty comeback, but also with some truth in it. I could see that Kelly picked up that I knew something.

"How do you know ?" Kelly asked.

"He's told me some of the stuff that he's got up to."

"Like what ?" Kelly replied, now on behalf of the rest of the girls who were listening intently for my answer.

I wouldn't want to betray Ed's secrets too easily, but I had to give them something as I knew that they wouldn't let this rest until I had. I decided to tell them about something that Ed had told me that wasn't too bad.

"Back when we were at school, Ed had a sleepover himself. I couldn't go as I was grounded - I couldn't remember why, but basically there was Ed and three of his other male friends. I think that they were watching porn, and they all needed to relieve themselves. Ed, being the kinky bastard that he was, even back then, suggested a dare game. He had noticed earlier that the family next door had left the washing hanging out, and had gone out for the night. Being a warm night, there may have been some hope that the clothes would dry and air. In amongst the garments were items of a school uniform, which belonged to the daughter of the family."

"Go on..." Claire said, hooked on the story.

"Well, Ed suggested a dare that each of them would strip naked, go out into the garden and climb over the fence into the neighbours yard. They would then have to take an item of the girls school uniform and wank themselves off either into or onto it, but so that it would not be discovered. As it was his idea, Ed was nominated to go first. He stripped naked, leaving his clothes in a pile, and went out into the garden. It was a dark night, but the moon provided enough light to make sure that his friends could see that he went through with the dare. He scaled the fence easily, and took the girl's navy skirt from the line. Turning it inside out and laying it on the grass, he proceeded to stroke himself until he shot cum over the inside of the skirt."

"Then what ?" Kelly asked.

"Then he hung the skirt back on the line, climbed back over the fence and back into the house. One by one the other boys did the same, covering the girls blouse and both socks with their boy juices before hanging it back on the line."

"Oh my god, that's so bad. What happened then ?"

"Well," I continued, "not much that night, but a couple of days later they caught the bus to school and sat near the girl. It was clear that she hadn't realised that her 'clean clothes' were not so clean, and the smell of cum was tainting the air around her."

"I can't believe Ed did that !" Jo said, although she knew by now that it was true.

"How embarrassing - her classmates must have thought that she was a real slut going into school smelling like that !" Sarah added.

However, telling this story to the girls had clearly had an effect on me, and the girls noticed that I was fully erect.

"Hey, big brother, looks like I may have to dare you to do that some time." Sarah added with a smile and a wink, and I knew that she probably would too !

Old 03-29-2011, 04:37 AM   #60
ShinyDemon
getDare Sweetheart

No, not too long at all. In fact,

The Story Continues...

Ed and Alice arrived as the girls were laughing at my sister's comment. They looked wet and had obviously been in the water, but I wondered what else they had been up to...

"Ok everyone, this way back to camp." Ed said, and let the way following the path.

Eventually we arrived back at the site where we had been camping. Rich had successfully packed away the tents and loaded most of the stuff into the vehicles. Ed freed my hands from my cuffs so that I could help Rich finish off the loading. Once I had finished, the cuffs were replaced.

Ed and Alice said goodbye to Rich, as he had to leave in order to get back for his shift at the shop in the mall, and wanted to get home and washed before that. Rich also said his goodbyes to us, and even though he was a 'master', most of us were sad to see him go. He, indeed, had unexpectedly been roped into his role back in the shop.

As Rich drove off, Ed told us that we needed to get going too, as we had to make a stop on the way back. I was more than a bit concerned as we all climbed into Ed's camper van, as it was only early afternoon and still bright and sunny. With Kelly, Sarah, Jo, Bex, Claire and I all sitting naked in the back, we would have been visible to any passing vehicles. Fortunately Ed had the sense to draw the thin curtains for us, at least giving us some privacy.

It wouldn't have been a long drive back, however as promised, Ed took a detour and stopped off at a large shopping mall. It was bigger than the one in our town, and attracted families from a wide area in search of bargains and a good day out. Ed drove into the carpark and pulled up in a space fairly near the entrance.

"I'm taking Alice in here for a whilst, as I want to buy her something nice. I'm going to leave you lot in here, but I wouldn't want you to get too hot." said Ed as he rolled down both the driver and passenger side windows in the front.

"Oh, and just so you don't get bored, I'm going to give you a dare to keep you busy." he added. "Firstly, I'm going to open the curtains to 'give you... and anyone else that may look in' a good view. I suggest that you try and keep the noise down, and I'd also suggest that you lay on the floor."

We didn't need telling twice, and we all slid from our seats onto the cramped floor of the camper. This was an even tighter squeeze than the tent, and with the impending sun shining in through the windows, even hotter."

Ed climbed over from the front drivers seat and stepped carefully over the tangled mess of naked, handcuffed bodies below him. He opened up all the curtains as he had promised.

He returned to the front seat before speaking to us again. "The second part of the dare is a challenge. Girls, it is your task to make Steve cum. There will be a nice suprise for anyone who has his cum in their mouth when we get back. Steve, it's your challenge not to cum, and there will be a penalty if you do ! have fun guys !" And with that, both Alice and Ed left the van to go shopping.

As soon as they had left, we all took a moment to survey the situation. We were crammed into the van very tightly, and from as much as I could see my head was at the same end of the van as Bex and Claire. That meant that Jo, Sarah and Kelly all had easy access to my penis, providing that they could manouver enough to get to it. The challenge itself was enough to stir my cock into life, and it had already started to grow. Bex said "Hey, no fair - we can't get to it", and Claire 'umpfed' in agreement, but by now I felt the unmistakeable sense of one of the girls guiding my cock into her mouth - although I had no idea which one !

I bucked my hips to try and pull my dick back and out of her mouth, but as I did so she (whoever she was) simply pushed her head further in my direction, once again engulfing my cock. I also heard two of the girls, I think that it was Jo and Kelly, at the other end arguing, saying that they wanted a turn. All this attention meant that I would find it very hard to complete this challenge. Also, if it was Jo and Kelly that were arguing, that would meant that it was my sister that had me in her mouth.

Claire spoke up with a solution to the problem. "Hey girls, I've got a plan. It only needs one of us to make him shoot. Listen, the challenge was to make him cum, and there would be a reward for ANYONE who has his cum in their mouth. That means that we can pass it on to each other once he's shot his load."

"There might not be enough for all of us though", Bex said.

"Well, we don't know how long they will be gone, and our Stevie here must have enough stamina to last at least two times... in fact I know he has !" Claire replied, and I could make out a slight smile and a wink as she said that.

The mouth around my cock withdrew long enough to say "I agree", and the resumed it's oral manipulation of my knob.

The girls were all in agreement and I, of course, didn't get a say in the matter.

The sucking and bobbing carried on for some time. I could hear families and teenagers walking past the van, oblivious to what was going on feet away from them. I heard a group of teenage girls as they passed, talking about a party they had been to the night before, and ironically about the game of Truth or Dare that they played - however by the time anything interesting was discussed they had progressed towards the mall and out of earshot.

I was getting close to cumming, but was attempting to hold out as long as possible. Bex called down to Jo, and asked if she minded if she kissed me, to 'help me along'. Jo's reply was 'go ahead', and I knew that she wasn't jealous as this was 'part of the game', just as my sister - now I was fairly sure it was - was sucking my penis.

Bex adjusted her head slightly and kissed me firmly on my lips. I resisted for a few seconds, aware that any extra stimulation could make me cum faster, but as she pursed my lips apart with her tongue I caved in and engaged in a full on kiss.

Sure enough, this was enough to cause my cock to pulse and twitch, shortly followed by an eruption of cum into my sister's mouth. The reduction in air that I was taking in enhanced the experience of pure pleasure in defeat of this challenge.

I felt some fidgiting at the other end, and I heard Jo say "She's done it". Bex broke off her kiss and looked at me triumphantly. "Give Kelly some first" Jo said, and with even more squeezing and manouvering I had guessed that Jo had now received some too. It was now quite comical, as they had planned this all wrong. The three girls at my cock end all had my cum in my mouth, but they realised that to get some more from me, one of them would have to have an empty mouth to resume sucking. The problem was that, with their mouth's full, none of them could communicate this effectively to Bex and Claire !

Jo must have held her head back and tried to speak, asking either Bex or Claire to 'cung dung hee an geg sung', which I understood to mean 'come down here and get some'. Neither of them spoke 'Cummish', and I wasn't feeling generous enough to be a translator in this ancient language. With a 'tut', I felt more movement and Jo managed to get herself into an upright position. Keeping crouched so as not to be seen, she moved up to our end of the van. Kneeling down (digging one knee into my chest I might add !), she leant over Claire's face. Claire knew what to do, and leant forward. The girls kissed, exchanging my cum in the process. With this deal complete, Jo returned to the other end of the van. Now that her mouth was empty, Jo took a turn in milking me with her mouth.

I was already semi erect again at the sights and situation that I was in, and with Jo's warm mouth and tongue caressing me, it didn't take too long before I was hard again.

Some more girls walked past the van, describing the skirts that they wanted to buy. "The shorter the better" said one, "An inch below minge-base..." said another, and added, "and I don't plan on wearing panties either !"

Another image of totally random girls discussing their intimate details was now in my head, and Jo continued her skills on my cock.

It took longer this time, and Bex didn't kiss me to speed up the process, but eventually - as any guy would given half this attention - I came for a second time. Jo kept my dick in her mouth until she was sure that I had emptied my sacks, then released me. Once again, now more expert than before, she moved up to our end and kissed Bex, giving her some of my fresh cum in the process. This was a landslide victory for the girls, and a humiliating - but strangely satisfying - defeat for me.

Now the girls had another problem - with each of them carrying my fresh seed in their mouths, none of them could talk or swallow, and we didn't know how long Ed and Alice were going to be...

The next hour and a half were very quiet, and although I could talk, the lack of responses made any conversation both difficult and one sided. Occasionally I would try and wind up one of the girls, but the only response was an elbow or knee to my torso.

Eventually Ed and Alice arrived back at the van, carrying quite a few shopping bags. They got into the front of the van, and put the bags in the footwell. Ed climbed into the back of the van again and drew the curtains.

"Right gang, let's see how you all did."

He helped us up into the seats again before asking for the results. All five girls stuck their tongues out at him, and all five still had at least some of my cum on them.

"Well done girls... and hard luck Steve. I must say, it was always going to be hard for you." Ed said, chuckling at his own joke.

"Ok, don't swallow that yet. It's time for your rewards and Stevie's punishment..."

The girls nodded, and Ed leant over and grabbed a bag from the front....

TO BE CONTINUED...

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
sisters sleepover