Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 06-08-2014, 02:22 PM   #571
SweetTeen
getDare Addict

Question Set #5

1. Is your left elbow on the table right now?
2. How much do you know about computers?
3. How did you came to your name?
4. Do you like/liked school?
5. Do you have a favorite thread here on GD?
Old 06-08-2014, 05:56 PM   #572
Siren
getDare Succubus

Have you given that pearl of great price yet?
...Are we talking about virginity? If so, then nope.

If not have you seen a naked member in person?
Nope.

What's the shortest dress/skirt you own?(inches from waist)
I have two dresses and one skirt that are all around 16 inches, so they come to just below my bum. The bad thing is that I wear the skirt into sixth form every day

Would you consider making a bra out of duct(gaffer) tape?
Hm... I think I'd have to be "persuaded" a lot to go out of the house in it, but possibly, yeah.

How hard is it for someone to get you to record something for your soundgasm account?
So long as it can be a public request (i.e. no personal names used) and I like the idea I'll give it a go when I'm in the mood.

What is the strangest thing you have read about on here and "secretly" want to try that you havent previously mentioned?
I'm not sure it's all that strange, but I'm curious about being conditioned to cum on command and such. Even the thought of having my trigger word used in public makes me squirm a lot.

What is the current longest streak of pantyless days?
I honestly can't remember. Between 1-2 weeks, maybe?

Question Set #5

1. Is your left elbow on the table right now?
No, because I'm currently sat on my bed.

2. How much do you know about computers?
Not an awful lot, but I don't take too long to figure it out if someone explains it to me.

3. How did you came to your name?
I wanted to sign up but couldn't think of anything more interesting, so went for something I thought was relevant, I guess. I wish I could change it because it's really boring, but it could've been worse.

4. Do you like/liked school?
I've always enjoyed school to an extent, but because I was always in top set for everything, sometimes I had a lot more work to do than I would've liked given how young I was. I don't think I really enjoyed a lot of my GCSEs simply due to sheer volume of subjects (and exams), plus once I got to sixth form I realised that most GCSE courses are incredibly dull (particularly MFL.)

5. Do you have a favorite thread here on GD?
I like reading other people's AMAs and there are some really good posts in the Truth/Dare forums, but I don't think I have one favourite thread.

ama / discord / likes & limits

not looking to play with anyone

dislikes: granny panties, sloths, tea.

however much you use me baby come on use me more
Siren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2014, 04:02 PM   #573
Siren
getDare Succubus

I'm a teeny tiny bit tipsy right now and would absolutely love some questions! I'll be implementing a rule in the very near future (a "for every question I will ___" kinda thing) so any suggestions for that would also be welcome C'mon, let's test my drunk-typing abilities

Old 06-20-2014, 04:52 PM   #574
maxS
Distinguished Member

Had a party tonight? (:
What did you drink?
Who did you drink with?
Whats your favorite drink?
How often do you get drunk?
Have you ever past out from drinking?
Pucked?
Have you ever had sex while drunk?
What kind of person do you become when you drink?
What is the most embarassing thing that happened to you while drunk?
What is the funiest?
What is your best drinking memory?
maxS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2014, 12:33 AM   #575
Master.
Distinguished Member

Did you drink enough to have a hangover now?
What's your best hangover "cure"?
Are all of your exams over now?
What plans do you have for the summer break?
What ideas do you currently have for the "For every question I will..."?

(Seeing as the "for every question I will..." ama threads seem to get flooded with lower quality questions maybe you could limit it to 5 questions for each post. Or you could do a "if I get X questions in a week" so that you are not doing loads of one repetitive thing.)
Master. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2014, 02:00 AM   #576
Siren
getDare Succubus

Had a party tonight? (:
There was an event going on in a town nearby, so there was live music in the square, and we sat in a pub for a bit, too. We went out to celebrate the end of A-levels (and to make up for the fact that the last time we were all in the same room together was about a month ago.) It was a lot of fun

What did you drink?
Some cider, some vodka, some Pimms and this really awful pre-mixed Woo Woo cocktail (the first glass was fine; the second was *not.*)

Who did you drink with?
My best friends and a few guys from sixth form.

Whats your favorite drink?
I really like Baileys (not in the summer, though), but I'll normally go for vodka and coke. I haven't really got a particular favourite, though, because it's usually shots, haha.

How often do you get drunk?
Infrequently. Once a month, at most. I'll probably go out more over the summer, but it wouldn't have been such a good idea to go out drinking loads during A-levels.

Have you ever past out from drinking?
Puked? A couple of times. Once because I was drinking constantly for about two hours solid, and another time because I hadn't eaten/drunk enough before going out.

Have you ever had sex while drunk?
Nope. I have literally no interest in sex when I'm drunk. It's one of few ways to guarantee I won't be horny

What kind of person do you become when you drink?
Not all that different to how I am sober- just louder and sillier, really. I can get quite argumentative and as I said above, I basically have no interest whatsoever in the opposite sex when drunk, and I can get a little rude when someone tries to chat me up. I'm not entirely sure why that is :P

What is the most embarassing thing that happened to you while drunk?
Accidentally stumbling across a couple fucking by the side of a path. Awkward.

Either that or not actually getting let in to a bar because I was too drunk, having a quick stand-off with the bouncers, then falling over. I'm so classy.

What is the funniest?
There are plenty of daft things me and my friends have said/done while drunk, but I don't think they'd be that funny to anyone else. Maybe on NYE when this guy (dressed as Peter Pan, I think, despite the fact no one else in the bar was in fancy dress) just would not stop hugging me and repeatedly asked if I wanted to kiss him. Took my friends a good 15 minutes to stop sniggering and help me out :P

What is your best drinking memory?
Last night was pretty bloody good. The getting ready/pre-drinking part is always a lot of fun, too (especially when the two merge together and everyone's trying to do each other's make up whilst slightly drunk.)

Did you drink enough to have a hangover now?
Haha, no, although I've never had any particularly bad hangovers. Most of the time it's just tiredness, really (particularly seeing as I usually go out on Saturday nights, then have to get up for church the next day.)

What's your best hangover "cure"?
Sprite is apparently good for preventing hangovers, and I usually drink some when I'm getting really drunk so perhaps it does work. Failing that, a bacon sandwich normally does the trick, haha.

Are all of your exams over now?
Yessss

What plans do you have for the summer break?
Nothing currently. I need to get a job

What ideas do you currently have for the "For every question I will..."?
It's more the ones I've ruled out, I suppose. Definitely not edges, because that's just a terrible idea on this site. I don't want to do nipple flicks because that gets really boring and just ends up making my fingers hurt more than my nipples, and I don't particularly like pegging them, either. Maybe something like every question adds a minute to the amount of time I must spend masturbating before I can cum? And then I could have a minimum of a certain amount of posts. Or maybe I should do some sort of incentive of a voice recording or picture for anyone who asks me a really good question, haha.

(Seeing as the "for every question I will..." ama threads seem to get flooded with lower quality questions maybe you could limit it to 5 questions for each post. Or you could do a "if I get X questions in a week" so that you are not doing loads of one repetitive thing.)
That's true, though I think I managed to get away with it last time I tried that. Maybe if I was strict about it from the start and pointed out any questions which weren't really suitable, thought that could still end up clogging up the thread. Hmm.

Thanks for the questions!

Old 06-21-2014, 02:12 AM   #577
Master.
Distinguished Member

I'm not sure if you've been asked before but what are your plans after the summer?

(Maybe you could have: For every X amount of questions you get you'll pick your favourite and give them the incentive of a picture/recording?)
Old 06-21-2014, 02:23 AM   #578
Siren
getDare Succubus

I'm hoping to (read: going to if it kills me ) go to uni to study French and Spanish

Hm, maybe. I do want to have a rule as well, though, because that'd be fun.

Old 06-21-2014, 02:26 AM   #579
Master.
Distinguished Member

Double languages... You're brave
How did you find your language exams? (They're rather long aren't they)
What grades are your firm and backup choice offers for university?
What are you most looking forward to about university?
What are you least looking forward to about university?
Old 06-21-2014, 02:35 AM   #580
honeybling

which bra do wear
if possible send link

18m
honeybling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2014, 02:54 AM   #581
corsa198
getDare Addict

What do you like to wear when you're going to get drunk?
When you're getting ready together do you get to see each other in a state of undress?
Have you ever wet yourself when you've been drunk?
If so what happened?
If not, have you had any close calls?
corsa198 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2014, 03:19 AM   #582
Siren
getDare Succubus

Double languages... You're brave :p
I'd go for "mad" and "masochistic", personally :p

How did you find your language exams? (They're rather long aren't they)
Yeah, 2.5 hours with four different sections... such fun :p Both the A2 ones were okay, though there was a really stupid question option on the Spanish paper, which went something like this: "did you feel optimistic and happy after reading this work, or did you have other feelings?" I pulled a face at my exam paper and chose a different question :p I'm not entirely happy with what I did for the writing section on the French paper, but I'm probably just being paranoid because I'm better at French so I'm a bit of a perfectionist with it. I re-took my Spanish AS (just the written paper) because I started it from scratch last year, so my grade wasn't as good as it could be. Unfortunately I had to have major surgery about three days beforehand, so the results of that exam should be interesting :p

What grades are your firm and backup choice offers for university?
Well, they're actually both the same (ABB, with an A in either language) but my insurance seems more likely to lower the grades. My firm seems fairly likely to do that (compared to Nottingham, for example, which has a very good reputation for that course and is therefore less likely to lower their grade offer.)

What are you most looking forward to about university?
Living somewhere different and meeting different people, particularly ones who're interested in languages, too, as no one at my sixth form's doing them and as good as it is essentially having one on one tuition, it'd be nice to have other people involved.

What are you least looking forward to about university?
Having to be more confident and make things happen for myself. It's a somewhat daunting prospect :p

which bra do wear
if possible send link

I'm not entirely sure what you mean. I'm not wearing a bra currently because I've just showered and haven't gotten dressed yet.

Well, I prefer wearing more casual stuff, but that doesn't happen :p If I'm going out just to get drunk, I'll usually wear some massive heels and a dress, which normally ends up being short and sometimes shows some cleavage. I'd prefer it to be the other way round, but there seem to be more short dresses around.

When you're getting ready together do you get to see each other in a state of undress?
I've seen one of my friends in her underwear quite a few times, because she spends ages trying on half her sodding wardrobe, and I have to play personal shopper :p

Have you ever wet yourself when you've been drunk? If so what happened?
Nope.

Nope. Luckily I don't get too bad when I'm drinking, unlike some of my friends who end up dragging me to the loos with them every 15 minutes when they have to pee.

Old 06-21-2014, 03:25 AM   #583
corsa198
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dare... View Post

Well, I prefer wearing more casual stuff, but that doesn't happen If I'm going out just to get drunk, I'll usually wear some massive heels and a dress, which normally ends up being short and sometimes shows some cleavage. I'd prefer it to be the other way round, but there seem to be more short dresses around.

I've seen one of my friends in her underwear quite a few times, because she spends ages trying on half her sodding wardrobe, and I have to play personal shopper

Have you ever wet yourself when you've been drunk? If so what happened?
Nope.

Nope. Luckily I don't get too bad when I'm drinking, unlike some of my friends who end up dragging me to the loos with them every 15 minutes when they have to pee.
[/FONT]
Do you ever end up flashing your underwear because of your short dresses?
Are you good at playing personal shopper? haha
Have your friends ever seen you in your underwear?
Have any of your friends ever wet themselves from drinking?
corsa198 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2014, 03:37 AM   #584
Siren
getDare Succubus

Do you ever end up flashing your underwear because of your short dresses?
Probably :p I have a tendency to fall over a lot when I'm quite drunk, and I know that some of my dresses ride up a little in the back and don't hide an awful lot when I'm going up stairs.

Are you good at playing personal shopper? haha
Well, I'm patient and good at unearthing things from her packed wardrobe, so I suppose that makes me quite useful :p

Have your friends ever seen you in your underwear?
Nope. I get changed before going round to my friend's flat to get ready because I can't borrow any of her stuff as we're not the same size. I've prob'ly inadvertently flashed them a few times, though :p One of my friends did that last night because her skirt was really short and tight.

Have any of your friends ever wet themselves from drinking?
Not that I know of.

Last edited by Siren; 06-21-2014 at 03:49 AM.
Old 06-26-2014, 12:21 AM   #585
lola.fox
♡ limited edition - cock tease barbie ♡

Cool

1.Have you ever left the country? If so where did you travel to?

2. What's your favorite scent?

3. What is your favorite thing to go shopping for?

4.Do you prefer wearing lipstick or eyeshadow?

5.What is your least favorite book genre?
lola.fox is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
ama