Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 04-25-2013, 06:02 AM   #571
The_Dared
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via AIM to The_Dared

You are to insert 20 grapes into your ass. And then put on your diaper. You are not allowed to take off the diaper until you have pissed in it, and you have shit out the grapes. You have to edge 3 times each day for 3 days through humping something with your diaper on.

Lock me in my clothes

PM Dares!

Likes and Limits
The_Dared is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 10:07 AM   #572
Iam
getDare Sweetheart

Anal is a limit.

Love: diapers, discreet public, pee, desperation, forced wetting, losing bladder control, bathroom restrictions, pee control, Forced Orgasms, Vibrators, Edging.

Limits: Full public, scat play, anal, nips, family, humiliation, nude, illegal, eating poop, drinking pee, pics, cum eating, crossdressing.

Toys:Vibrating wand, Lovense prostate massager, diapers, handcuffs, rope, belt.
Iam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 11:36 AM   #573
subguy4

Iam- then you are to only eat mashed up food for the next week, no solid foods for you mr baby who doesnt like anal.

the dared: Insert something into your ass and then throw a diaper on on top of that, for the next 4 hours you are for all intensve purposes a dog, you will walk around on all fours, if possible tape your hands into fists so that they are unusable.
Toys
subguy4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 08:15 AM   #574
Onetimeguy

You are a little baby and use a pacifier and drink from a baby bottle. You also have to wear a diaper for the next 8 hours which you can't take of. But first insert a buttplug in your ass so it won't be that comfortable little baby. When you lose the buttplug before the 8 hours are done you have to spank yourself 800 times.

Likes: Small dick humiliation, Diaper, Piss, Poop (human, dog, horse and cow), Scat, Underwear, Babyplay, Puppy / Pony / Kittyplay, Crossdressing, animalshit

Dislikes: Pictures, semipublic, anal, spanking, shaving, eat shit (human, dog, horse, cow) and drink piss.

Limits: jail threatening, life threatening, permanent damage,family, public

Have diapers, little boy undies, dogfood and a dogbowl (to eat and drink).
Onetimeguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 08:23 AM   #575
luvdiapers

Put in two diapers (cut slits in the first so they both absorb) then dress as babyish as you can and get any baby toys you have. You mus act like a baby till your diapers leak and you must mess before you can change

limits: putting things in my diapers, anal, rubbing/eating poop, crossdressing

Some dares can be done around diaper friends, willing to wear somewhat discretely around friends
luvdiapers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 04:33 PM   #576
luvdiapers

i have a pretty large amount of diapers and im moving into a house to myself next week, so im willing to do long dares if anyone has them

Some dares can be done around diaper friends, willing to wear somewhat discretely around friends
Old 05-02-2013, 10:59 PM   #577
fnhscarfanatec

Diapers 24/7 for 3 days then!

Dislikes: Long Dares(over 3 hours), Eating Stuff, Extreme public, family/friends, pain, illegal

Looking for a Dom to diaper and humiliate me. If interested see my kik below
KIK: DiaperDude888

Collection of Thick ABDL Diapers
Leather Cuffs (Wrists and Ankles)
Hogtie Brace
Penis Gag/Full Cover Gag

Pink ABDL Gear (Footed PJs, Pacis, Plastic Pants, Onesies)
fnhscarfanatec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2013, 07:09 AM   #578
Smelly rear

Wet and mess your diaper then take a stroll out somewhere mostly private
Likes : diapers, enemas, suppositories, forced messing, pee, poo, messy, light anal, punishment, plastic pants, E stimming, hands free orgasm, laxatives, anal toys, light public, water pills, soaking diapers, messy diapers, ruined orgasms, car journeys.

Limits : hard public, pain, blood, scat, illegal.

Toys : suppositories, onesie, tens machine, laxatives, tape, household items, boosters, lots of nappies, anal toys, castor oil, car, laxatives, matamucil, prostate toys.
Smelly rear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2013, 02:06 AM   #579
luvdiapers

put on three diapers and take a strong laxative or use whatever other means you have to effectively make you have to poop. now put on a nice long movie and keep your diaper clean to the end. if you do it you can give me a public diaper punishment. if you can then you have to do it again.

Old 05-04-2013, 02:07 AM   #580
luvdiapers

I'm already in diapers for the rest of the weekend per my last dare, so you can build upon that

Old 05-04-2013, 04:10 PM   #581
diapered slave
Distinguished Member

simple dare only change yourself when a friend is present
Sorry to get serious but I don't use this site anymore I only lurk occasionally thanks to people at work finding out I don't do a lot of anything anymore, I'm not a bad person, I'm way past kinky but I'm not a bad person and now thanxs to some nameless people I hate myself and I have a collection of scares, please don't p.m me or reply to my threads thank you
diapered slave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2013, 05:00 PM   #582
kindagrrly

okay, drink a crap ton of liquid, then toss on a diaper (or two^^) and bound yourself so your that if your diaper were to leak then it would run into your face. feel free to get original and mcgyver-y with that. stay that way until an hour after the first time you wet yourself. oh, keep a good amount of water nearby cuz you gotta take a swig ever two minutes.

for my dare. i only really like diapers and i love elaborate things.
punishments: Cum eating, pain, pee, and chastity
Cant do: Public, family, blood, food, toothpaste

toys: med buttplug, small plug, inflatable/vibe plug, large jelly dildo, med glass dildo, med jelly ×2,, anal beads, vibrator, bullet vibe, chastity belt, nipple clamps, ballgag, candles, rope, and handcuffs
Kik:kindagrrly
kindagrrly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2013, 02:05 PM   #583
maleneedspunishing

poop your diaper when you are changing it pee on yourself, then spank the pooped diaper on you, then change it

Limits: cumming, blood, family, wedgie, no food in anal, icy hot, pics, edging, crossdressing

Punishments: toothpaste, spanking (balls), forced anal, .....etc etc
maleneedspunishing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 07:17 AM   #584
diaperbuttwannabe

Simple, throw out all your underwear, and replace it with diapers.

dislikes: extreme pain

Limits: No family, permant, or piercing.

Everytime I receive a PM saying "ABOVE" I will post in the in the person above section, choosen by the writer.
diaperbuttwannabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 07:31 AM   #585
StrawberryCat

Don't use the toilet for the next for the next 24 hours. I suggest wearing diapers

Loves: Wet and poopy "accidents" in pants.

Likes: Diapers, hidden public, bathroom desperation, ageplay/abdl.

Dislikes: Pain, pics/vids (can be ok for providing proof), wedgies, body writing, pet-play.

Limits: Illegal, fully public, family/friends, non-consensual exhibitionism, genital play, scat, pee play.

PM Dares

Kik: StrawberryCatX
Ask this feral bab anything! AMA
StrawberryCat is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
ab/dl, baby, diaper, person above, sissy