Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Bets & Challenges

Old 05-30-2020, 05:12 PM   #5746
GetdareTEO
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by SissyClaireCA View Post
Well walking is easy - just put one foot in front of the other

As for promises I think we're all working through them ATM. And adding to Cephren's 4000 celebration of course
That is true the harder part is leaving your clothes behind...
Hard limits: anal, crossdressing, messy/scat, social suicide, hookups, masturbating on video/cam, deepthroating, enemas, excessively time consuming, too public, probably more.
Kik: getdareteo.
GetdareTEO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2020, 09:43 PM   #5747
pain slut joe
The getDare Prodigy

Remaining tasks dedicated to Cass:

Privacy was limited an di was so sore from the hike, decided to take yesterday off, so completed remaining tasks today:

I started by putting pins on nipples and ear lobes, dropping pants, spoon in hand, i inserted bullet vibe into mouth to get it lubed for later use.

The 1 bust per second still works well (enough time for initial sting to subside; enough time to pull spoon back for following bust...); works so good in fact, that my balls are swollen for days after a couple hundred busts. Makes it more enjoyable given my privacy constraints then having to bust for hundreds and hundreds and hundreds.... So i went with 4 sets of 50 with a very short break between sets to complete the busting task. At the end, balls dark red, swollen, sore, stinging, dull ache in lower stomach.... Vibe in mouth was well lubed with saliva at this point.

So i moved to the bathroom, pins still in place (the longer they are on the more they bite, especially on ear lobes), knelt, took vibe out of mouth, spread knees and slowly worked it in. It has been a long time since i enjoyed any anal play so was a little anxious as to how it would go in to begin. But it was not very painful at all, even using only saliva as lube. Usually for the DOOR KNOB task i keep my knees spread wide, but i closed them some to help ensure vibe would not slip out.

So with eyes closed, hands on head; door knob in mouth, pins on, vibe in, i began the 4 minutes I owed. Since my PM dare calls for 5 minutes, i decided to go with that. At abut 2 minutes, i was relaxing and vibe started to slip out; quick push to get it back in as far as i dared (would hate to have to go to the emergency room impaled during these times!), closed knees the rest of the way to hold it in place, and continued on to compete the 5 minutes. The vibe slid out easily enough, and I cleaned up, removed pins to complete this promise.

So now I can submit another promise (not today though...) and for sure it will include more play with the vibe.

Thanks to All who helped!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pain slut joe View Post
Dedicated to Cass:

Finally had some privacy so completed 200 of the busts I owed. Rate of 1 bust per second seems ideal for hitting the hardest at a comfortable pace. Balls deep red, hard, swollen, dull ache in lower stomach still lingering as i write this.

I owe another 200 (rounded up) and the 4 minutes DOOR KNOB with vibe in; I am saving that for after i finish the remaining busts.

Will probably be Sunday before i finish as we are planning a long hike, leaving early tomorrow. Will provide update once complete.

LAST ORGASM:
- 2 Mar: ruined by order of Sir Mark
- 20 Jan - initiated by wife; full orgasm;

ORGASM RELEASE DATE: Aug...

Open TASKS and reports on completed tasks: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=96236
pain slut joe is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to pain slut joe for this post:
Old 06-02-2020, 03:06 PM   #5748
CSasha
Oracle

Very good report again, joe.

I went down for the spitroast. I had to adjust the setup several times to get the right gap between my bed and an arranged shelf under my desk but then it worked. I could thrust onto my favorite dildo while coming only nearly completely of my nubbed dildo. 146 was quite some number but I kept going on the prospect of finishing and so I did, with some hefty breathing breaks in between. Spitroasting yourself is exhausting. It was nice to feel so used though, and neither the anal thrusts nor the deepthroats felt as straining as on their own. But, I feel my rear end pretty much fucked now.

The suggestions have been forward and are in consideration.
I also shared the patience results and the votes but haven't gotten a response on them yet. Same goes for new PM dare suggestions I received since I didn't update the blog entry asking for them (now it's updated).

I haven't received my new lock yet but I expect to get it soon. I was ordered to and completed 3 edges as best as I could, but no touching besides that and still locked though I found all keys for my old lock.

Many thanks for giving.

Only the deepthroats left now.

Looking for some kinky roulette?

My Likes and Limits short list

My pronouns are it/its

If you spam me disrespecting my profile, or grammar, or spelling, or asking for play or relationship without previous context, punch your genitals 20 times as hard as you can.
CSasha is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to CSasha for this post:
Old 06-02-2020, 05:15 PM   #5749
DareFiend
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassandra View Post
Spitroasting yourself is exhausting. It was nice to feel so used though
Very nice work!

I suppose that somewhere down the road you'll be looking to improve your performance here? <Evil LOL>

KIK = DrOvercum
I also can use Telegram

See my nude outdoor lockout dare - it includes a full completion report at the end.

Check out the punishments I 'won' on the Wheel of Tortures, and the completion report at the end.
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=424779

LIMITS: family-friends, hard to clean up, disease, permanent. Very limited anal.
DareFiend is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to DareFiend for this post:
Old 06-03-2020, 03:22 AM   #5750
Bdsub
Dare Freak

Quote:

I went down for the spitroast. I had to adjust the setup several times to get the right gap between my bed and an arranged shelf under my desk but then it worked. I could thrust onto my favorite dildo while coming only nearly completely of my nubbed dildo. 146 was quite some number but I kept going on the prospect of finishing and so I did, with some hefty breathing breaks in between. Spitroasting yourself is exhausting. It was nice to feel so used though, and neither the anal thrusts nor the deepthroats felt as straining as on their own. But, I feel my rear end pretty much fucked
Good job, sounds like you had fun
Limits: Showing face, permanent, illegal, scat, full public, family / friends, ball busting, blood, sleep depravation

Detailed Likes and Limits
PM Dares

Toys
Kik: bdsub79
Bdsub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2020, 04:58 AM   #5751
DaisyChain

I promise to cage and deny myself non-stop 1 hour for each post in the next 12 hours. I also promise to wear sexy panties or lingerie for this time. I may wear these under regular clothes when I’m awake but I may only wear sissy clothes or just panties to sleep. The only exceptions are being naked and caged to shower and a brief weekly unlocking for cleaning if it goes that long. If I stop for any other reason I must report and restart the time to zero but this is not failing my promise.

Also pick no more than 1 of these 3 extra keywords for me in each post:
  • PADDED: If anyone posts PADDED I will also spend 1 hour wearing a padded or stuffed bra. If you DOUBLE me and do PADDED in the same post then PADDED time is doubled as well. I can choose when to do my PADDED time but I must also continue caging and denial until that is done.
  • AMA: You can ask me any question about this promise or related kinks (chastity, denial, and feminization) and I will answer in this thread as fully as I can in a few sentences. My posts count unless I am refusing a question because it’s off topic, I have already answered or it breaks my limits. One question per post and one post back from me per answer.
  • CHICKEN: If I have not responded to an AMA question within 1 hour one post can repeat the question and call me a CHICKEN. This will give me 4 hours extra of regular and PADDED time (including the post itself, no DOUBLEs). Once you CHICKEN me I have another hour to answer and you can repeat this until I answer or promise time is up. Also, if you think my answer is not complete and I have not given a good reason for refusing, one post may say why you don’t like the answer and CHICKEN me. I don't have to answer again in that case.

For AMAs started in the promise time, I still must answer even after promise time and can receive one last CHICKEN on any question any time until I report that I have started my denial.

Also, please be fair with CHICKENs. I may PM one of the other posters in this thread at the end of the promise time and ask for a second opinion if I think someone is being unfair. My CHICKEN time for each question I challenge is either doubled (it was fair) or nothing (it was unfair).

Likes and limits
Kik GDDaisyChain
DaisyChain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2020, 05:40 AM   #5752
Mrgoon

Double and PADDED
Mrgoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2020, 06:17 AM   #5753
Mrgoon

Double and PADDED
Old 06-03-2020, 06:31 AM   #5754
CSasha
Oracle

AMA What's your longest time in chastity (including cleaning openings in between)?

My pronouns are it/its

If you spam me disrespecting my profile, or grammar, or spelling, or asking for play or relationship without previous context, punch your genitals 20 times as hard as you can.
Old 06-03-2020, 06:34 AM   #5755
CSasha
Oracle

DOUBLE and PADDED

My pronouns are it/its

Old 06-03-2020, 06:52 AM   #5756
pain slut joe
The getDare Prodigy

DOUBLE and PADDED Daisychain and welcome!

LAST ORGASM:

Open TASKS and reports on completed tasks: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=96236
Old 06-03-2020, 06:53 AM   #5757
pain slut joe
The getDare Prodigy

DOUBLE and PADDED Daisychain

LAST ORGASM:

Old 06-03-2020, 07:43 AM   #5758
DaisyChain

Quote:
AMA What's your longest time in chastity (including cleaning openings in between)?
It was a little over two weeks. It was supposed to be two but I did a few days extra at the end so I don't remember exactly.

Likes and limits
Kik GDDaisyChain
DaisyChain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2020, 07:49 AM   #5759
Chephren
Truth or Dare Junkie

DOUBLE and PADDED

My orgasms aren't mine, my pleasure neither.

-->Touching rules
Chephren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2020, 08:44 AM   #5760
Mrgoon

DOUBLE and PADDED

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
add, add thread, cass, cassandra, promise