Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 07-20-2021, 10:27 AM   #5701
humiliatedboyslave
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlaveRalph View Post
Round 2:

@Humiliatedboyslave - reply in 2 hours or you'll be applying icy hot to your cock for X minutes and putting X ice cubes up your ass. X being the number of hours you're late.
I missed this. 22 minutes late.
I am in the chastity device though. I can apply as best I can or I can suggest coating my balls and or rubbing over my hole. Going to start the ice now so I can do the icy hot on the hole if you prefer that

Limits: public is cool, but nothing over the top... no pics, no permanent marks/damage, no family, no friends (well maybe), no social suicide

PM Dares - Make me regret this list.

Gym Help

BIRTHDAY BASH
humiliatedboyslave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2021, 10:40 AM   #5702
SlaveRalph
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by humiliatedboyslave View Post
I missed this. 22 minutes late.
I am in the chastity device though. I can apply as best I can or I can suggest coating my balls and or rubbing over my hole. Going to start the ice now so I can do the icy hot on the hole if you prefer that
That works!

Man, got a bunch of people just barely with my last few posts.

Likes: driving dares, diapers, semi/hidden public, edging, nudity, orgasm control, humiliation, piss

Punishments: anal, spanking, pain, piss drinking, messing

Limits: full public, face, family, extreme pain, cbt, cum eating

PM Dares
SlaveRalph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2021, 10:44 AM   #5703
humiliatedboyslave
getDare Devil

@ agolnafu - reply with in 2 hours or beat your balls hard with a wooden spoon for every minute you are late

@ Eliza - reply within 2 hours or coat your underwear with plenty of toothpaste and then wedgie it in. For every 10 minutes late, wear for 30 minutes.

@ Mariox - reply within 2 hours or pour ketchup in your hair and shampoo in. don't wash your hands, just wipe on the front of your shirt. then you must go out for x minutes, x being how many minutes late your were.

@ SlaveRalph - reply within 2 hours or drink 1 glass of water for every 1/2 hour you are late. Once you finish the last glass you may use the toilet. Prior to that, you must piss yourself if you can't hold it.

There's a few. I'm still vulnerable until the end of the month

Limits: public is cool, but nothing over the top... no pics, no permanent marks/damage, no family, no friends (well maybe), no social suicide

Gym Help

BIRTHDAY BASH
Old 07-20-2021, 11:31 AM   #5704
SlaveRalph
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by humiliatedboyslave View Post
@ SlaveRalph - reply within 2 hours or drink 1 glass of water for every 1/2 hour you are late. Once you finish the last glass you may use the toilet. Prior to that, you must piss yourself if you can't hold it.
Caught! Though I would've been up for that challenge.

Likes: driving dares, diapers, semi/hidden public, edging, nudity, orgasm control, humiliation, piss

PM Dares
Old 07-20-2021, 01:44 PM   #5705
BabyElla

I'm in for a week

@ SlaveRalph - reply within 2 hours or you will wait until you next use the toilet, then put on a diaper. Until that diaper comes off you are not to drink anything, unless you feel ill. Once you wet the diaper, you must then edge through the diaper one time for every 20 minutes it took you to pee. Only once those edges are done may you remove the diaper.

Likes: diapers, humiliation, roleplay, bets, games, complicated dares, homework slavery, tpe, bullying, denial

Limits: public, harm, moderate to high pain, messy, pictures, exposure

PM Dares
PM me BABY and I will wear a diaper for 24 hours.
PM me PACIFIER and I will suck a pacifier for an hour.
PM me ALEXA and any question and I will attempt to answer it. If I fail, I will accept a punishment.
BabyElla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2021, 03:34 PM   #5706
SlaveRalph
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BabyElla View Post
I'm in for a week

@ SlaveRalph - reply within 2 hours or you will wait until you next use the toilet, then put on a diaper. Until that diaper comes off you are not to drink anything, unless you feel ill. Once you wet the diaper, you must then edge through the diaper one time for every 20 minutes it took you to pee. Only once those edges are done may you remove the diaper.
Ohhhh almost got me. Interesting predicament!

Still until the end of the month.

PM Dares
Old 07-20-2021, 03:47 PM   #5707
Switchking

Whelp forgot to go on here for about a week fortunately not many people gave me tasks but
Switchking reply in 2 hours or put 8 clothespins on your balls for 30 minutes and no dick touch til finish
Switchking - you will do 10 rubber band snaps to each ball for every hour that you are late replying to this-1680 snaps total, days late
Kik-switchking37
Dislikes, willing to do these but less interested: gag, blindfold, tape bondage, ice play
Hard limits: pee, poop, blood, permanent damage, face pictures, hard ballbusting, anal, urethra insertion
Switchking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2021, 04:29 PM   #5708
InternetsPrincess

BabyElla - Reply within two hours or you'll have to write lines of " I'm a baby girl that loves wetting her diapers " 1,000 times. During this time who you should stay hydrated AF and wear a diaper. No potty for you

My teamup calander, make my life more interesting
https://teamup.com/ksu8boyki9jn97sdrf

I wear diapers 24/7, by choice. I really enjoy trying to hide my diapers in public. The humiliation in making that difficult is a rush for me.
Loves:
Diapers,
Rules,
Clothing Requirements, Risky & Potentionally Humiliating Public, long dares, complicated dares

Limits: illegal, masturbation, scat, peedrinking, being blatant in public, blackmail,
InternetsPrincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2021, 04:34 PM   #5709
BabyElla

Quote:
Originally Posted by InternetsPrincess View Post
BabyElla - Reply within two hours or you'll have to write lines of " I'm a baby girl that loves wetting her diapers " 1,000 times. During this time who you should stay hydrated AF and wear a diaper. No potty for you
Caught you, thank goodness - that's so many lines!

Likes: diapers, humiliation, roleplay, bets, games, complicated dares, homework slavery, tpe, bullying, denial

Limits: public, harm, moderate to high pain, messy, pictures, exposure

PM Dares
PM me BABY and I will wear a diaper for 24 hours.
PM me PACIFIER and I will suck a pacifier for an hour.
PM me ALEXA and any question and I will attempt to answer it. If I fail, I will accept a punishment.
BabyElla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2021, 07:25 PM   #5710
Vodin30
getDare Devil

bunnygirl - reply within 2 hours or for every hour your late spend 15 minutes in a bra connection wedgie.

victoria85 - reply within 2 hours or spend an equal amout of time that your late wearing your three bumps plug.

internetsprincess - reply within 2 hours or wear diapers because bathrooms are off limits until you have gone out and purchased a nice icy drink, which needs to go in your diaper before leaving the property where you acquired it.

humiliatedboyslave - reply within 2 hours or lay a line of toothpaste from your sac to the top of your ass crack, coat your sac with icy hot dress in a diaper dump a cup of ice into your diaper and walk to a place you can use the restroom. Strip naked accept the diaper which will remain around your ankles. you may now clean up before heading home.

slaveralph - reply within 2 hours or for every 10 minutes your late equals 1 mile of driving you will do, naked, before returning home. You can earn a piece of clothing back for every 5 edges you do. in this order: 5 left sock, 10 right sock, 15 diaper, 20 shirt, 25 left shoe, 30 right shoe, 35 trousers.

kaliara - reply within 2 hours or for each hour you are late will be one night that you must take casteroil before bed.

I am a baby and should be treated like one

Baby's Likes:
I am just starting my foray into ABDL, teach me.
Limits: family, friends, animals, scat, underage, social suicide. Permanent markings.

You are welcome to email me, PM, or KIK me

KIK: vodin11
Vodin30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2021, 07:54 PM   #5711
InternetsPrincess

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vodin30 View Post
bunnygirl - reply within 2 hours or for every hour your late spend 15 minutes in a bra connection wedgie.

victoria85 - reply within 2 hours or spend an equal amout of time that your late wearing your three bumps plug.

internetsprincess - reply within 2 hours or wear diapers because bathrooms are off limits until you have gone out and purchased a nice icy drink, which needs to go in your diaper before leaving the property where you acquired it.

humiliatedboyslave - reply within 2 hours or lay a line of toothpaste from your sac to the top of your ass crack, coat your sac with icy hot dress in a diaper dump a cup of ice into your diaper and walk to a place you can use the restroom. Strip naked accept the diaper which will remain around your ankles. you may now clean up before heading home.

slaveralph - reply within 2 hours or for every 10 minutes your late equals 1 mile of driving you will do, naked, before returning home. You can earn a piece of clothing back for every 5 edges you do. in this order: 5 left sock, 10 right sock, 15 diaper, 20 shirt, 25 left shoe, 30 right shoe, 35 trousers.

kaliara - reply within 2 hours or for each hour you are late will be one night that you must take casteroil before bed.
Caught you! Happy too, I can't just order a icy drink and not chug it lol.

My teamup calander, make my life more interesting
https://teamup.com/ksu8boyki9jn97sdrf

I wear diapers 24/7, by choice. I really enjoy trying to hide my diapers in public. The humiliation in making that difficult is a rush for me.
Loves:
Diapers,
Rules,
Clothing Requirements, Risky & Potentionally Humiliating Public, long dares, complicated dares

Limits: illegal, masturbation, scat, peedrinking, being blatant in public, blackmail,
InternetsPrincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2021, 09:02 PM   #5712
SlaveRalph
Distinguished Member

Quote:

Little disappointed I caught this before bed,.this is a good dare.

PM Dares
Old 07-20-2021, 09:53 PM   #5713
humiliatedboyslave
getDare Devil

Quote:
I missed this. I live in a rural area, so.no short walks from home. But I'll drive and park somewhere so I have a short Walk. The rural areas good at least for late night walks

Gym Help

BIRTHDAY BASH
Old 07-20-2021, 11:21 PM   #5714
Victoria85
getDare Devil

Quote:
that is a big one. Luckily only 2 hours late...
Punishments: pee, enemas, humiliation, diapers, blackmail, WAM
Limits: Face, Scat, Full public, F/F/Work
Full l/l | PM Dares | Toys | Rules

Victoria85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2021, 11:43 PM   #5715
Red Tipped Arrow
Distinguished Member

Everyone has 2 hours...
MichelleTheCat2: For every half hour late add a day to the time you stay vulnerable
SwitC: For every half hour late you must do 2 min of corner time naked with toothpaste on your nipples
Alboy13: For every hour late you lose 1 item of clothing for the day: you start with 6. If you have less than is necessary to go out of the house with then you may wear up to 3 pieces out on the condition that for every piece you wear out you must subtract 1 item from the next day's clothes. Shoes do not count but each sock counts as 1 item
Sacurason: For every hour late you have to do 10 min of naked corner time on camera. You may choose to video it and keep it on your computer for at least a month or you can choose to do it live with at least 1 person watching when you start.

Likes/Dislikes/Limits
Toys
PM Dares - Make me regret this
BDSM test results
My Rules
NEW PM Dare - Horse - make me ride a wooden horse - 30 minutes max
Red Tipped Arrow is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk