Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 05-26-2014, 06:43 AM   #556
Siren
getDare Succubus

So sorry it took me so long to answer these! They're great questions, but I struggled to think of interesting answers for them.

I should probably re-read them but I have so many other books to read *sighs*.
I re-read them a little while ago, and they're still just as good as the first time I read them.

Seeing as I enjoyed Mandi's answers to these let's see how you answer them:

If you were a "Sexy super hero"...

What would your power be?
Fluency in every known language and the ability to communicate with any creature, maybe? That would certainly be useful, though I'm not exactly sure if that's a super power.

Perhaps just enchanting people with my voice, like a siren :P

What would be your weakness?
Um, gags, I suppose

Who on getdare would be your sidekick and what would their hero name be?
Um, **Mandi** would be awesome to fight "crime" with. Though she'd be better than a sidekick. I have absolutely no idea what her name would be, though.

What would their power be?
Super sexiness

What would be their weakness?
I reckon she'd be unstoppable :P

Who on getdare would be your arch nemesis and what would their villain name be?
Top_Hat. His name would stay the same.

What would their power be?
Confusing people by talking in riddles or a similarly confounding manner.

What would be their weakness?
Girls

Where would be your super hero hideout?
Some sort of hidden space in my house (accessible by sliding a bookcase out of the way, of course.)

Where would your nemesis's lair be?
A grand speak-easy (hidden somewhere inconspicuous, of course.) Either that or a library.

(Assume that "and why?" is tacked onto each of the questions below, your "and why?" do not have to be very long at all, if you're feeling particularly lazy just one word will do)

If you were an animal what would you be?
Probably a cat; I can be quite fussy and frequently use the human equivalent of winding around someone's legs to make them pay attention to me :P

(For the benefit of these questions that when I say pet I mean something/someone that is totally obedient and reliant on you)

If you could have any real animal as a pet what would you choose?
I'd quite like a pet giraffe. Don't know where I'd put it, though. It might not be too fond of the rain, either.

If you could have any fictional/fantasy animal as a pet what would you choose?
A dragon would obviously be amazing, but I'll go for either a phoenix or a sphinx.

If you could have any getdare user as a pet who would you choose?
Hm... there are a couple of obvious choices here, but I could probably make that happen anyway ;p I think it'd be fun to turn the tables on shadowice0823 after **Mandi** had to give up her orgasms instead. That was disappointing :P

If you could have any celebrity as a pet who would you choose?
Sam Claflin. He's gorgeous and I can just imagine him begging...

If you could have any fictional person as a pet who would you choose?
So. Many. Choices. Can't say I've ever thought about any fictional characters in this sense, though, and I'm struggling to think of any I'd want as a pet. There are quite a few that I'd just generally want to... play with, though

If you could only wear one style of panties for the next year, what would it be and why?
Um... Brazilian ones, I guess. They're usually comfy and they show off a bit of skin, but not as much as thongs.

ama / discord / likes & limits

not looking to play with anyone

dislikes: granny panties, sloths, tea.

however much you use me baby come on use me more
Siren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2014, 01:13 PM   #557
Siren
getDare Succubus

Excuse the bump, but I'm quite bored right now and would love it if someone asked me some more truths

Old 06-07-2014, 01:20 PM   #558
Master.
Distinguished Member

If you could only read books (for fun) by one author for the rest of your life which author would you pick and why?
If you had to choose between reading only books published in a specific century which century would you choose and why?
Which book are you currently reading/did you last read, what do you think of it?
What was the last song that was stuck in your head?
Master. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2014, 01:30 PM   #559
SweetTeen
getDare Addict

Question Set #1

1. Ever had an orgasm just from anal play?
2. Do you remember an emberassing moment when you were a child?
3. Rather be Plugged for a Week or No touch for a Week?
4. Ever ruined an orgasm accidentally?
5. Do you remember how you thought about BDSM before you experienced it?

Question Set #2

1. Ever had an orgasm just from humping something?
2. Are you afraid of heights?
3. Are you afraid of darkness?
4. Have you ever taken a nude picture of yourself?
5. Do you like edging?

Question Set #3
1. Would you describe yourself as a person who tries to be happy all the time?
2. You come into your room and see a spider on the wall ,what do you do?
3. What is the nearest object to your right ?
4. If you could make 1 change in the world , what would it be?
5. Rather be a Vampire or a bird?

Question Set #4
1. Would you kill a stranger if you would be paid 1 million euro for it? ( Not the killing itself just the decision about if he lives or not)
2. Rather have the ability to kill anyone with just thinking of it or have the ability to heal any illness with just touching the ill person, but youre unable to move if you choose the second.
3. Rather edge 100 times or have a ruined orgasm?
4. What is your least favorite thing about life itself?
5. Do you believe in love at first sight?
Old 06-07-2014, 01:41 PM   #560
Siren
getDare Succubus

If you could only read books (for fun) by one author for the rest of your life which author would you pick and why?
I'm quite tempted to say J.K. Rowling seeing as I'm sure I could quite happily re-read Harry Potter many times. I really really like Michael Connelly, but as one of the strongest points of his books is the mystery, they're not the sort of thing you'd re-read a lot. I could go for James Patterson seeing as he's written tons, but he's not my favourite writer in that genre and again, I'm not sure how much I'd want to re-read his books (it's not as fun when you can remember who the killer is ) I'll go for Orwell, because I absolutely love Animal Farm and Nineteen Eighty Four and I haven't read anything else of his (yet.)

If you had to choose between reading only books published in a specific century which century would you choose and why?
This is hard, because a lot of my favourite series started in the last century and continued into this one. But I think the majority of books I like to read were written in this century, and then obviously the amount of books is only going to increase, haha.

Which book are you currently reading/did you last read, what do you think of it?
The last book I read was "Mary, Mary", part of James Patterson's Alex Cross series. The plot (or the killer, at least) was a little different from the usual ones, but it was still quite same-y. However, it was fast-paced and easy to get to stuck into, just didn't stand out.

What was the last song that was stuck in your head?
Currently it's Iceland's Eurovision entry, "No Prejudice", because it's ridiculously catchy.

Thank you for the great questions!

Old 06-07-2014, 02:01 PM   #561
Master.
Distinguished Member

I enjoyed 1984, I should probably read Animal Farm but my list of books to read keeps getting longer. Hopefully I'll be able to read a lot during the summer.

How did you feel when you read the ending of 1984 for the first time?
Old 06-07-2014, 02:12 PM   #562
Siren
getDare Succubus

Question Set #1

1. Ever had an orgasm just from anal play?
Nope. I haven't had an awful lot of experience with anal play.

2. Do you remember an emberassing moment when you were a child?
I vaguely remember wetting myself at school when I was about 5 or 6 because I was too shy to ask to go to the toilet. However, I'm pretty sure no one noticed (or no one mentioned it, anyway.) Also I got stuck in a swing when I was about 11 or 12 which was pretty embarrassing.

3. Rather be plugged for a week or not touch for a week?
Hm, tricky. I haven't used a plug enough to know how I'd cope with that, so I'll say no touching. But I'd still struggle to stick to that for an entire week.

4. Ever ruined an orgasm accidentally?
A fair few times, usually when I've been edging a lot. I've only intentionally done it a couple of times as a punishment (which was effective, as I absolutely loathe them.)

5. Do you remember how you thought about BDSM before you experienced it?
I remember seeing some BDSM stuff on here when I first joined and I simply didn't get it. At all. And a few of the things I read about downright horrified me, haha. I think that was mostly some of the more extreme pain dares/tasks. And I remember wondering how people could be confident enough to be a Dom(me) and why anyone would be a sub when that meant having to be really obedient even if it wasn't something you wanted to do (which was what I first mistakenly thought was right. Fortunately I realised fairly quickly that being a sub doesn't mean blindly following your Dom(me) even when you feel uncomfortable doing something.)

Question Set #2

1. Ever had an orgasm just from humping something?
A couple of times I've kind of grinded against my duvet and cum like that.

2. Are you afraid of heights?
No, I quite like being up high, so long as it's on something sturdy and I'm not close to a steep drop or anything.

3. Are you afraid of darkness?
A bit, but usually after I've read/watched something that's creeped me out. Either that or when I have to walk home alone after a night out. I tend to get a bit paranoid and jumpy then.

4. Have you ever taken a nude picture of yourself?
An appallingly vast amount

5. Do you like edging?
I usually at least like it, yes, but sometimes I love it, and sometimes I have a love/hate thing for it, haha.

Question Set #3

1. Would you describe yourself as a person who tries to be happy all the time?
Yes, I think so. I get fed up with myself if I'm in a bad mood for too long.

2. You come into your room and see a spider on the wall, what do you do?
So long as it's not near my bed I'd just leave it be. If it was bothering me then I'd put a glass over it and take it outside.

3. What is the nearest object to your right?
My bedside table with a bunch of stuff on it, the nearest of which is an empty plate that did have cheesecake on it.

4. If you could make 1 change in the world, what would it be?
Every country would have a stable, democratic government. Hopefully that would help sort a few things out.

5. Rather be a vampire or a bird?
Well, if I were a vampire then people would probably stop calling me cute, so I'll go for that

Question Set #4

1. Would you kill a stranger if you would be paid 1 million euro for it? (Not the killing itself just the decision about if he lives or not)
If I knew nothing about them, definitely not. But even if I did, I'd have to wonder why someone was paying me so much money to kill someone *suspicious face* Also, seeing as I'm someone who feels guilty when they kill a bug, I don't think I could cope with knowing I'd indirectly killed someone.

2. Rather have the ability to kill anyone with just thinking of it or have the ability to heal any illness with just touching the ill person, but youre unable to move if you choose the second.
I'd rather have the latter, because I wouldn't ever want to be tempted to use the former and I wouldn't want to be manipulated into using it/treated as a weapon (guess who's been watching too many superhero films... )

3. Rather edge 100 times or have a ruined orgasm?
Depends. Right now I'd rather just have a ruined orgasm and get it over with, because I'm horny enough that I could have another one soon after. But a lot of the time I'd go for the former, because edging's always somewhat enjoyable, whereas ruined orgasms never are.

4. What is your least favorite thing about life itself?
Um, just general ignorance/narrow-mindedness, I suppose, because it causes so many problems.

5. Do you believe in love at first sight?
No, I don't see how that could be anything beyond physical attraction. But who knows, maybe I just haven't experienced it.

Thanks for the questions; I enjoyed answering them

Old 06-07-2014, 02:38 PM   #563
Siren
getDare Succubus

I enjoyed 1984, I should probably read Animal Farm but my list of books to read keeps getting longer. Hopefully I'll be able to read a lot during the summer.
I know the feeling! Yes, yes you should It won't even take very long

How did you feel when you read the ending of 1984 for the first time?
It's a little difficult to remember my first thoughts on it as I did a piece of coursework on the endings of that and Animal Farm and whether they unsatisfying. I think I did feel a little disappointed at first, because you naturally want the Party to be toppled and I found myself hoping that that would happen even when it was blatantly obvious that it could not. However, I actually found such a hopeless ending to be a more fitting culmination of the story; it wouldn't be as effective or chilling a warning if Orwell had been even slightly ambiguous at the end (I didn't mean this to end up sounding quite so formal and essay-ish ) So yeah, basically I kind of wanted a happy ending, but was mostly glad that that didn't happen.

Old 06-07-2014, 02:55 PM   #564
Master.
Distinguished Member

If you could pick a book that everybody in the world had to read before they turned 18 which book would you choose and why?
Old 06-07-2014, 03:16 PM   #565
Siren
getDare Succubus

If you could pick a book that everybody in the world had to read before they turned 18 which book would you choose and why?
Blimey. No pressure

Obviously I think Animal Farm and Nineteen Eighty Four are both well worth a read, but I don't feel that they're relevant enough to people worldwide to justify choosing either of them for this question. I want to say something, anything, by Roald Dahl, quite honestly. I don't remember reading manh of his books, but I've read plenty of his poems and it's all just so imaginative and so well-written that I think it deserves to be shared with everyone. Hopefully that'd get more people to enjoy reading a least a bit.

Old 06-07-2014, 08:44 PM   #566
lola.fox
♡ limited edition - cock tease barbie ♡

I hope I don't repeat any of your questions

1. What are your favorite things to put on an ice cream sundae?

2. What's your favorite magazine to read?

3. Are you going to not be shy and come into chat one of these days?

4. What movie have you been itching to see lately?

5. What do you like to do when you want to relax?
lola.fox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2014, 12:42 AM   #567
Siren
getDare Succubus

I hope I don't repeat any of your questions
Ah, don't worry about it- there's far too much to read through here!

1. What are your favorite things to put on an ice cream sundae?
Bits of honeycomb, pecans and chopped up caramel after it's been in the fridge goes really nicely. I don't usually tend to put toppings on my ice cream, though, but sometimes we buy some of the more expensive stuff which already has yummy stuff on it.

2. What's your favorite magazine to read?
I haven't really found any magazines I particularly like to read. I'll occasionally get Glamour or Cosmo to flick through but it's not something I'd buy regularly.

3. Are you going to not be shy and come into chat one of these days?
Haha, yes, now I suppose I should! Next time I see a few people I've spoken to/wanted to speak to before I'll pop in and say hi. Promise

4. What movie have you been itching to see lately?
Definitely X-Men: Days Of Future Past. The friend I normally watch those types of films with has already been to see it, though. I haven't seen The Amazing Spiderman 2, either. 22 Jump Street is apparently quite good, though I'm not sure I'd bother to see it at the cinema.

5. What do you like to do when you want to relax?
Just sprawl out on my bed and aimlessly browse stuff on here or tumblr, I guess. I normally find a shower to be quite relaxing as well (is that a little weird?) And then of course there's the obvious answer of orgasms being a good stress-reliever

Thank you for the questions!

Old 06-08-2014, 12:59 AM   #568
usemeasyouwish

- Have you ever been caught having sex / masturbating?
- Have you ever caught or listened to someone having sex / masturbating?
- If so, what was the reaction and how did you feel in these situations?
- What was the most exciting dare you got to do?

For each PM I will need to edge 15 times (valid until: 5 October).
usemeasyouwish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2014, 03:00 AM   #569
Siren
getDare Succubus

- Have you ever been caught having sex / masturbating?
A couple of times my Mum has come in whilst knocking, which was awkward, particularly seeing as on one of the occasions I was camming Sir and sucking on one of my dildos. I don't know that she necessarily saw anything, but it was pretty obvious what I'd been doing. And one time I ended up talking to her with my hairbrush handle still in my pussy because she'd come in before I had a chance to clean myself up properly. I'm just glad my parents aren't really strict or religious or something, else I'd have gotten myself into a lot of trouble by now

- Have you ever caught or listened to someone having sex / masturbating?
Once, on New Year's Eve when I was walking home from a night out and accidentally stumbled across a couple going at it by the side of a footpath. They were barely hidden and weren't exactly covering up their noises. I was quite drunk so I just hurriedly uttered and apology and tried to walk away quickly (which didn't go so well seeing as I was wearing massive heels.)

- If so, what was the reaction and how did you feel in these situations?
I think I felt more embarrassed catching someone else than being caught, to be honest. I'm not entirely sure why. It's happened enough times with my mum that I'm just like "sod it, it's her fault and I'm sure she's as embarrassed as I am."

- What was the most exciting dare you got to do?
It wasn't a dare as such seeing as my Dom ordered me to do it, but I had to go to one of my lessons with a teacher I fancy a bit with a dildo inside me. Definitely found it hard(er) to concentrate and I was squirming in my seat quite a bit. Imagining getting caught like that was exciting in both senses of the word

Either that or the first time I was dared to go out without any knickers on. I was wearing jeans and all I did was go to the cinema with a friend, but I was playing around with edges and denial at the time and I was so incredibly paranoid that my juices would leave a wet patch on my jeans, or that my friend might think I was acting a little weird and ask me about it (I'm a terrible liar.)

Last edited by Siren; 06-08-2014 at 03:03 AM.
Old 06-08-2014, 01:00 PM   #570
andyinny
getDare Sweetheart

Have you given that pearl of great price yet?
If not have you seen a naked member in person?
What's the shortest dress/skirt you own?(inches from waist)
Would you consider making a bra out of duct(gaffer) tape?
How hard is it for someone to get you to record something for your soundgasm account?
What is the strangest thing you have read about on here and "secretly" want to try that you havent previously mentioned?
What is the current longest streak of pantyless days?

Limits: Family, Printers, Illegal, Glitter, Brussels Sprouts
Not looking for male play partners.
Likes playing with traps and genetic females....
If you like either of these:
http://soundgasm.net/u/andyinny
Talk to me sometime...

Andy's Current Dare:
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=420040[/SIGPIC]
andyinny is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
ama