Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Bets & Challenges

Old 05-24-2020, 03:04 PM   #5431
Chephren
Truth or Dare Junkie

And DOUBLE again for you.........

My orgasms aren't mine, my pleasure neither.

-->Touching rules
Chephren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2020, 03:07 PM   #5432
CSasha
Oracle

That took a while to continue.

DOUBLE
The Evil One

Looking for some kinky roulette?

My Likes and Limits short list

My pronouns are it/its

If you spam me disrespecting my profile, or grammar, or spelling, or asking for play or relationship without previous context, punch your genitals 20 times as hard as you can.
CSasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2020, 03:08 PM   #5433
CSasha
Oracle

And one more

DOUBLE The Evil One

My pronouns are it/its

If you spam me disrespecting my profile, or grammar, or spelling, or asking for play or relationship without previous context, punch your genitals 20 times as hard as you can.
Old 05-24-2020, 06:21 PM   #5434
CrystalAngel

Double TheEvilOne

Likes: Anal, oral, bondage, soft spanking, discrete public play, pet play, chastity, orgasm denial, hypnosis, light humiliation.

Limits: Scat, water sports, age play, fisting, blatant public play, full face pics

Possible Punishments: Enemas, Humiliation, orgasm denial, and harsh spankings.

Equipment
: Vibrating butt plug, dildos, ovipositor, inflating dildo, flogger, collar, ball and ring gag, collar, cuffs, nipple clamps.
CrystalAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2020, 06:47 PM   #5435
CrystalAngel

Heart 3rd Promise Opening

So finally decided what to do for my third promise. For every post in the next 24 hours, I will wear humiliating phrases written in sharpie for 15 minutes. In addition, for every unique poster that doubles me, that's one meal I have to eat on all fours in a pet bowl. To make it even more fun, each poster can than PM me with the specific recipe they would like for me to eat. Of course it CANNOT break my limits.

In addition, the top 3 posters from now until my promise closes will be able to pick the phrase and location of the body writing. Note that it cannot be on my face, neck, or hands. My allotted time will only go down when I'm out in public with the body writing or when I'm at home with my collar on. Hope you all enjoy <3.

Edit: Adding the fact that I will be fully naked besides collar like a good girl, as well as doing the same amount of drinks from pet bowls as well. Thanks for the suggestion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pain slut joe View Post
DOUBLE crystalangel - like the pet bowl addition - please consider adding drinking as well and that you will be naked when doing so: good luck there!

Likes: Anal, oral, bondage, soft spanking, discrete public play, pet play, chastity, orgasm denial, hypnosis, light humiliation.

Limits: Scat, water sports, age play, fisting, blatant public play, full face pics

Possible Punishments: Enemas, Humiliation, orgasm denial, and harsh spankings.

Equipment
: Vibrating butt plug, dildos, ovipositor, inflating dildo, flogger, collar, ball and ring gag, collar, cuffs, nipple clamps.

Last edited by CrystalAngel; 05-25-2020 at 03:45 AM.
CrystalAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2020, 08:28 PM   #5436
SissyClaireCA
getDare Sweetheart

Double crystalangel

Need to get working harder on my promises but its been a tough couple of days riding (over 100 miles) and doing 'honeydo's' . Gonna start working off those Iron Sissys starting tomorrow. The planks are more of a challenge!

kik : sissyclaireca

Likes: Spanking, lingerie, cross dressing, anal play, humiliation, exposure

Dislikes: CBT, nipple torture

Limits Scat, blood, illegal, family, financial

SissyClaireCA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2020, 08:35 PM   #5437
SissyClaireCA
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Maybe some before and after pics? :-)

Can you do me a favor and send me of the position you use for your plank - or a link to a pic,.... I see so many different versions

Good luck with your tasks!
I'll see what I can do. I've never been really super ripped but I'm pretty hard especially my legs. Just for some interesting background I was trained by Darth Vader - AKA Dave Prowse who was shooting Star Wars while training me. And yes I am that old (now 60)

For my planks I'm straight arms under my shoulders, straight back. legs slightly apart and core engaged to keep my back straight. I'll search for a good pic as it's hard to take one of myself while doing it!

Time to get 'planking' !!

kik : sissyclaireca

Likes: Spanking, lingerie, cross dressing, anal play, humiliation, exposure

Dislikes: CBT, nipple torture

Limits Scat, blood, illegal, family, financial

SissyClaireCA is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to SissyClaireCA for this post:
Old 05-24-2020, 09:46 PM   #5438
tallguy2241
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Double crystalangel
tallguy2241 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2020, 10:24 PM   #5439
pain slut joe
The getDare Prodigy

So these tasks were dedicated to DareFiend, who so graciously gave me a HALF, as long as I completed them in 36 hours of when starting. Stipulation was that if I did not complete in the 36 hours, I needed to do all received. So there was incentive to complete in the time limit offered.

So my HALF totals were 400 (rounded up) ball busts, 8 minutes DOOR KNOB, 8 edges, and 8 days denied.

First day I went for half knowing the 2nd day my time was going to be limited because of other commitments. Therefore, I spanked 200 times at a rate of 1 bust every 2 seconds; clothes pins on nipples and ear lobes, followed by 4 minuets Door Knob with pins in same location. Please remember, the point of this promise was to "perfect" my busting for a future promise. and i will say, ratios were good: 4 sets of 50 busts, 4 minutes DOOR KNOB, 4 edges.... Balls / inner lower stomach ache, some tiem to think about what i did and pain i was enjoying, 4 edges to get me worked up with no relief (task included only edges, no orgasm).

Only part that did not work well was the one bust every 2 seconds; much too slow. I could not find a good rhythm to keep the pain level up. Seems the 1 bust per second rate is much batter (just enough time for sting to pss and start again; enough tome to wind up for next hit.....

End of first day, balls sore, ear lobes sorest, nipples tender, so horny after edges.....

Day 2: pressure on to complete tasks or go back to increased numbers, but i had a problem, I woke feeling overly anxious. No idea why; it was not these tasks that was bothering me. Anyway, I was committed to trying. The busts, pins, DOOR KNOB task I managed leaving the edges. Still feeling anxious, not in the mood. After day 2 busts and pins, I was so sore everywhere, I really did not want to have to go back to full amounts I earned, so pressure on even more to edge! In the end, after much stimulation, i achieved 1st edge. After first, others came quickly, and i ended so frustrated as i really wanted relief, but several more days before that happens.

So even though the busts didn't work well at the rate given, the effort to "perfect" the ratios was well accomplished. Just i was so surprised by the numbers achieved. But once again, thnaks to DareFiend for his compassion in halving the amounts!

And thanks to all for the post! Next promise will be started soon.....

Quote:
Time up! (Fortunately!!!)

239 posts, 138 doubles for a total of 754 busts! I am already sore from last couple days, so not looking forward to this, but i lost privacy today, so have a little recovery time prior to starting tomorrow. And this was just supposed to be a test during the week thinking i would only receive a handful of busts. Now guess i will either truly love or hate these new procedures (speed of busts; clothes pins...) by the time i finish!

Stretch goals: 16 pages = 16 edges and 16 minutes DOOR KNOB with pins on (ear lobes are sore from yesterday and that was only for a couple hundred busts and 4 minutes Door Knob so i am assuming they will be hurting for days by the time this is over!)

And so, the dreaded chance: DOUBLE or HALF? PM sent to my most frequent DOUBLERs.....

LAST ORGASM:
- 2 Mar: ruined by order of Sir Mark
- 20 Jan - initiated by wife; full orgasm;

ORGASM RELEASE DATE: Aug...

Open TASKS and reports on completed tasks: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=96236
pain slut joe is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to pain slut joe for this post:
Old 05-24-2020, 10:30 PM   #5440
pain slut joe
The getDare Prodigy

DOUBLE crystalangel - like the pet bowl addition - please consider adding drinking as well and that you will be naked when doing so: good luck there!

LAST ORGASM:

Open TASKS and reports on completed tasks: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=96236
Old 05-24-2020, 10:36 PM   #5441
CSasha
Oracle

One more DOUBLE The Evil One

My pronouns are it/its

Old 05-24-2020, 10:37 PM   #5442
CSasha
Oracle

Another DOUBLE The Evil One

My pronouns are it/its

Old 05-24-2020, 10:49 PM   #5443
pain slut joe
The getDare Prodigy

DOUBLE for TheEvilOne it is

LAST ORGASM:

Old 05-24-2020, 10:52 PM   #5444
tallguy2241
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Double crystalangel
tallguy2241 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2020, 11:21 PM   #5445
CSasha
Oracle

DOUBLE The Evil One

just because it ends earlier.

My pronouns are it/its

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
add, add thread, cass, cassandra, promise