Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Bets & Challenges

Old 05-18-2020, 05:22 PM   #5071
DareFiend
getDare Addict

DOUBLE Crystal Angel!

KIK = DrOvercum
I also can use Telegram

See my nude outdoor lockout dare - it includes a full completion report at the end.

Check out the punishments I 'won' on the Wheel of Tortures, and the completion report at the end.
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=424779

LIMITS: family-friends, hard to clean up, disease, permanent. Very limited anal.
DareFiend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2020, 05:22 PM   #5072
ColdToes
Distinguished Member

DOUBLE Darefiend SNAP!!!!

Likes: Creative Dares, Bets, Anal, Trap/Trick Dares, Trying New Things, Bladder Control, Loss of Control, Diapers, Power Exchange
Dislikes: Pain, Tedious, CBT
Limits: Illegal, Blood, Puke, Public

Send me things to add to my Kinky wishlist!
ColdToes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2020, 05:23 PM   #5073
ColdToes
Distinguished Member

DOUBLE Darefiend SNAP!!!

That should be good for now

Likes: Creative Dares, Bets, Anal, Trap/Trick Dares, Trying New Things, Bladder Control, Loss of Control, Diapers, Power Exchange
Dislikes: Pain, Tedious, CBT
Limits: Illegal, Blood, Puke, Public

Send me things to add to my Kinky wishlist!
ColdToes is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to ColdToes for this post:
Old 05-18-2020, 05:24 PM   #5074
DareFiend
getDare Addict

Yikes. I'm going to be SORE tonight!

DOUBLE CrystalAngel

KIK = DrOvercum
I also can use Telegram

See my nude outdoor lockout dare - it includes a full completion report at the end.

Check out the punishments I 'won' on the Wheel of Tortures, and the completion report at the end.

LIMITS: family-friends, hard to clean up, disease, permanent. Very limited anal.
Old 05-18-2020, 05:25 PM   #5075
DareFiend
getDare Addict

Whew! My time is up! Everything escalated so rapidly...

DOUBLE CrystalAngel

KIK = DrOvercum
I also can use Telegram

Old 05-18-2020, 07:03 PM   #5076
CrystalAngel

Quote:
Originally Posted by DareFiend View Post
Whew! My time is up! Everything escalated so rapidly...

DOUBLE CrystalAngel
Sheesh tell me about it, went from 76 minutes to 125 minutes (126 with this post lol) in almost no time at all. Though I did ask for it lol. Seems like ring gag and plug are the clear winners. Only category still in toss up is auditory. I've never worn a ring gag this long so should be interesting, that and my jaw is definitely going to be stiff after lol.

Likes: Anal, oral, bondage, soft spanking, discrete public play, pet play, chastity, orgasm denial, hypnosis, light humiliation.

Limits: Scat, water sports, age play, fisting, blatant public play, full face pics

Possible Punishments: Enemas, Humiliation, orgasm denial, and harsh spankings.

Equipment
: Vibrating butt plug, dildos, ovipositor, inflating dildo, flogger, collar, ball and ring gag, collar, cuffs, nipple clamps.
CrystalAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2020, 09:24 PM   #5077
pain slut joe
The getDare Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by pain slut joe View Post
Following tasks dedicated to ColdToes again:

And response was: DOUBLE!! So I now owe another 337 busts, 4 minutes DoorKnob and 8 days denial! As I mentioned to ColdToes, obviously i really didn't think the denial stretch goal thorough; lesson learned for those making promises: think before promising! ;-) Signature updated with my new denied until date :-( Report will follow on additional busts / DOOR KNOB time once complete (in a day or 2...)
Not following my own advice to others ("...there is no rush in completing your tasks..."; "take your time..."; "supposed to be fun...."), I completed ColdToes DOUBLE this morning first thing. Started with 100 busts, break / cafe; 100 busts; break/chat; 4 minutes Door Knob with pins on; remaining 137 busts (actually i did 150 to account for missed busts). I left the pins on after the Door Knob task for the final 150 busts By far, removing the pins from my ear lobes was most "enjoyable!". Leaving the pins on, also shortened my break time between sets of busts as i wanted to get the task over and remove the pins from my lobes (more than the ones on my nipples) as soon as possible.

Stomach was aching after first set of 50 busts and still aching now; close to an hour after that first set. My balls were sore most of yesterday; I am sure they will be worse today as they are now hard, in addition to dark red, swollen and begging for a little relief (which does not look to be in plans in their immediate future. (For those not aware, i am married and i have an unwritten rule: if wife initiates and causes me to cum, i will not penalize myself even if i was in denial, but just continue where i left off with the denial. Problem here: she just started her menstruation, so there is a week minimum there will be no relief!)

For sure, the denial is weighing on me and that is why i was "in a rush" to do these tasks (I so much was ready to cum yesterday when i realized i was not allowed....). And the cold truth sets in, even though the tasks are complete, I am STILL denied - ONLY 15 days to go!

So thanks to Everyone and a special thanks to ColdToes!

LAST ORGASM:
- 2 Mar: ruined by order of Sir Mark
- 20 Jan - initiated by wife; full orgasm;

ORGASM RELEASE DATE: Aug...

Open TASKS and reports on completed tasks: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=96236

Last edited by pain slut joe; 05-18-2020 at 09:34 PM.
pain slut joe is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to pain slut joe for this post:
Old 05-18-2020, 09:43 PM   #5078
pain slut joe
The getDare Prodigy

so looks like no open promises again.... So let's see, i want to try a test on "best" way to bust for me modifying my stipulations, so despite that i am still denied from previous promise, i am proposing a new one (no additional denial included here).

PROMISE: for next day, I will bust twice per post using a long-handled heavy wooden spoon; rate of 1 bust per second; with 2 clothes pins on each nipple and 1 on each ear lobe.

STRETCH GOAL: for every full page of posts, including this page, I will edge once and do 30 seconds of my DOOR KNOB task (pins on nipples and ear lobes as described above)

LAST ORGASM:

Open TASKS and reports on completed tasks: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=96236
Old 05-18-2020, 11:24 PM   #5079
DareFiend
getDare Addict

Poor Pain Slut Joe’s balls get to DOUBLE

KIK = DrOvercum
I also can use Telegram

Old 05-18-2020, 11:27 PM   #5080
DareFiend
getDare Addict

Poor Pain Slut Joe’s balls get to DOUBLE. Again.

KIK = DrOvercum
I also can use Telegram

Old 05-19-2020, 02:48 AM   #5081
CrystalAngel

So my promised closed last night and I ended up with 2 hours and 6 minutes of self-bondage which will involve me being ringed gagged, blindfolded, and plugged with a vibrating butt plug while tied tightly to a chair.

Ironically, both hypnosis and hearing-deprivation(earplugs) tied. Obviously I can't do them both, so whoever messages me with their desire first will get to pick. If hypnosis is selected, you can pick a specific hypnosis file for me to listen to. If deprivation is selected...well obviously I'll just be deprived heh.

Likes: Anal, oral, bondage, soft spanking, discrete public play, pet play, chastity, orgasm denial, hypnosis, light humiliation.

Limits: Scat, water sports, age play, fisting, blatant public play, full face pics

Possible Punishments: Enemas, Humiliation, orgasm denial, and harsh spankings.

Equipment
: Vibrating butt plug, dildos, ovipositor, inflating dildo, flogger, collar, ball and ring gag, collar, cuffs, nipple clamps.
CrystalAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to CrystalAngel for this post:
Old 05-19-2020, 05:01 AM   #5082
CSasha
Oracle

@CrystalAngel: Hypnosis, use Cal's Curse

Looking for some kinky roulette?

My Likes and Limits short list

My pronouns are it/its

If you spam me disrespecting my profile, or grammar, or spelling, or asking for play or relationship without previous context, punch your genitals 20 times as hard as you can.
CSasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2020, 05:04 AM   #5083
pain slut joe
The getDare Prodigy

EDIT: Cass beat me to it; follow that recommendation and enjoy!

Congratulations on your promise! Although I didn’t vote on either category, I suggest you should go with deprived. But since I didn’t vote on either category, please follow others’ suggestions if anyone does respond.

Or how about half of the time deprived and half listening....?

Either way, enjoy your time!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalAngel View Post
So my promised closed last night and I ended up with 2 hours and 6 minutes of self-bondage which will involve me being ringed gagged, blindfolded, and plugged with a vibrating butt plug while tied tightly to a chair.

Ironically, both hypnosis and hearing-deprivation(earplugs) tied. Obviously I can't do them both, so whoever messages me with their desire first will get to pick. If hypnosis is selected, you can pick a specific hypnosis file for me to listen to. If deprivation is selected...well obviously I'll just be deprived heh.

LAST ORGASM:

Last edited by pain slut joe; 05-19-2020 at 06:30 AM.
The following user says Thank You to pain slut joe for this post:
Old 05-19-2020, 06:24 AM   #5084
HairbrushMe
Distinguished Member

DOUBLE PainSlutJoe.

Enjoy. (And thanks)

CREATIVE PM DARES | SEND ME A DARE
Hoping to see a PM giving me stern orders. Bend me over and break me down. If you want PMs, I will send them to you or others if ordered to.
HairbrushMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2020, 06:29 AM   #5085
DareFiend
getDare Addict

DOUBLE PainslutJoe

KIK = DrOvercum
I also can use Telegram

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
add, add thread, cass, cassandra, promise