• SQUAD: 0
  • BURPEE: 0
  • PLANK (15s): 0
  • SIDE: 0
  • MULE: 0
  • LIZARD: 0
  • FUCK: 100
  • MAJORFuck: 0
soooo, after a while of not doing a lot, quarantine ups and downs and stuff. Finally, yesterday, I asked Cassandra if today would be a good day to witness the completion of my promise.

Prior to setting things up I had plugged myself to get my ass awake for what was to come; and then proceeded to get things ready for the fucking.

With Cassandra counting the thrusts, I sat on all fours and worked my ass on and off the dildo attached to the side of a cabinet. With some assuring words such as 'halfway already' and 'you can do it', I made it to 110 in one go. That makes my promise complete! (5 not counting at the start of session, 100 to do)

Sorry for taking a while, but I do keep my promises

Like my post? I'm looking for a more permanent solution Consider
my AD!

What I think I want

TanguBot / DomDiscordBot blog

Kik: tangula | Likes/limits/etc for strangers | PM Dares
tangula is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to tangula for this post:
Old 05-16-2020, 02:17 AM   #4937
tangula
Switchy Devil

Oh, I heard pain slut joe likes it double

Like my post? I'm looking for a more permanent solution Consider
my AD!

What I think I want

TanguBot / DomDiscordBot blog

Kik: tangula | Likes/limits/etc for strangers | PM Dares
tangula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2020, 03:59 AM   #4938
CSasha
Oracle

Well done, -t! It was a pleasure to watch.
And stay for some more.

Looking for some kinky roulette?

My Likes and Limits short list

My pronouns are it/its

If you spam me disrespecting my profile, or grammar, or spelling, or asking for play or relationship without previous context, punch your genitals 20 times as hard as you can.
CSasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2020, 06:29 AM   #4939
pain slut joe
The getDare Prodigy

Only my promise open? :-(

LAST ORGASM:
- 2 Mar: ruined by order of Sir Mark
- 20 Jan - initiated by wife; full orgasm;

ORGASM RELEASE DATE: Aug...

Open TASKS and reports on completed tasks: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=96236
pain slut joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2020, 08:01 AM   #4940
GetdareTEO
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by pain slut joe View Post
Only my promise open? :-(
If that’s the case, the rest of us should get our act together and join you soon!
Hard limits: anal, crossdressing, messy/scat, social suicide, hookups, masturbating on video/cam, deepthroating, enemas, excessively time consuming, too public, probably more.
Kik: getdareteo.
GetdareTEO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2020, 11:28 AM   #4941
ColdToes
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdToes View Post

Spanks to the Ass
No given implement: 485
Paddle: 85
Crop: 75

Spanks to the Balls
Paddle: 7
Crop: 18
I have dedicated my promise to pain slut joe, who has kindly halved my totals in exchange for my denial until the completion of my NEXT promise (which must also be longer and more severe).

Thus I have to complete

Spanks to the Ass
No given implement: 243 (Split evenly to paddle and crop per pain slut joe's choice)
Paddle: 43 (+122)
Crop: 38 (+121)

Spanks to the Balls
Paddle: 4
Crop: 9

Likes: Creative Dares, Bets, Anal, Trap/Trick Dares, Trying New Things, Bladder Control, Loss of Control, Diapers, Power Exchange
Dislikes: Pain, Tedious, CBT
Limits: Illegal, Blood, Puke, Public

Send me things to add to my Kinky wishlist!
ColdToes is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 4 users say Thank You to ColdToes for this post:
Old 05-16-2020, 02:59 PM   #4942
Chephren
Truth or Dare Junkie

Slaps: 294/294
SNAP:
SWAT: 22/22
RULER:
HIT THE ROD JACK:

Last Slaps done today. I was allowed three edges and did 29 slaps after each. Luckily my balls were recovered and not to blue, but I was horny so it was apinful, but doable. Especially as I knew I would cum afterwards, which made the pain easier to bare...
Thank you Cass that I could give you the honour of deicating this slaps to you. You hirt my balls pretty good.

My orgasms aren't mine, my pleasure neither.

-->Touching rules
Chephren is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Chephren for this post:
Old 05-16-2020, 03:32 PM   #4943
CSasha
Oracle

My pleasure, Chephren. You did very well for me.

Looking for some kinky roulette?

My Likes and Limits short list

My pronouns are it/its

If you spam me disrespecting my profile, or grammar, or spelling, or asking for play or relationship without previous context, punch your genitals 20 times as hard as you can.
CSasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2020, 07:42 PM   #4944
CrystalAngel

Heart Yay finished!

So I completed my promise! On the first day I completed 56 5-second deepthroats and today I completed the rest (did 100 total). Today was alot easier than the first day, I think I've successfully stretched my throat into a fuckhole lol. That and I was smart enough to get the dildo sloppy wet with saliva before deepthroating this time.

Was really fun and like the first day, I gathered up all my saliva in a bowl and then cumtubbed it back in my stomach while the monster cock was shoved down my throat lol. I posted some funny pictures into an album on my profile if anyone would like to see them though they won't show up immediately since they are moderated.

I plan on doing another dare soon so any suggestions would be great. This time thing I'll focus on a bondage theme.

Likes: Anal, oral, bondage, soft spanking, discrete public play, pet play, chastity, orgasm denial, hypnosis, light humiliation.

Limits: Scat, water sports, age play, fisting, blatant public play, full face pics

Possible Punishments: Enemas, Humiliation, orgasm denial, and harsh spankings.

Equipment
: Vibrating butt plug, dildos, ovipositor, inflating dildo, flogger, collar, ball and ring gag, collar, cuffs, nipple clamps.
CrystalAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to CrystalAngel for this post:
Old 05-16-2020, 07:43 PM   #4945
CrystalAngel

Also DOUBLE to painslutjoe

Likes: Anal, oral, bondage, soft spanking, discrete public play, pet play, chastity, orgasm denial, hypnosis, light humiliation.

Limits: Scat, water sports, age play, fisting, blatant public play, full face pics

Possible Punishments: Enemas, Humiliation, orgasm denial, and harsh spankings.

Equipment
: Vibrating butt plug, dildos, ovipositor, inflating dildo, flogger, collar, ball and ring gag, collar, cuffs, nipple clamps.
CrystalAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2020, 08:43 PM   #4946
pain slut joe
The getDare Prodigy

Update

After another 24 hours of a rather slow day, there were another 17 posts, 8 DOUBLES, and i posted only once (TRIPLE) for an additional 54 busts. Adding in the 83 busts i miscalculated from yesterday, I now owe 137 busts.

Stretch: several more posts will cause us to move to 6th page since my original promise post, so soon I will start to accumulate time on my DOOR KNOB stretch task.

So I caught up on owed busts, all 137. I was sore most of yesterday (out of practice?) after the 99 busts I completed, so was a little apprehensive starting today's. Once again, after about 25, I was tempted to stop for a break but continued on to reach a set of 50: balls already dark red, stinging, sorer than yesterday, pain on lower stomach. Short break and some stroking to maintain erection (pulls skin tighter, so each bust cause more sting); another set of 50. I only had to repeat one for too weak a bust. Few minutes and then another set; 37 this time to catch up on my debt to society!

Thanks once again to all contributions!

Quote:
Partial count up until this post with just over 12 hours of promise complete; 48 more hours to go

- 67 posts plus 16 DOUBLES, and 4 of my posts that count for TRIPLE for a partial count of 99 busts owed at this point. Cold Toes is well in front of added doubles and if this trend continues, looks like he will be the one selecting DOUBLE or HALF once my promise expires.

Stretch: just started the 5th page, so I will start accumulating my DOOR KNOB task before too long.....

Thanks for the posts so far!

EDIT: Feeling rather masochistic after some corner time, painful nipple play and edges (thanks to ColdToes!), i was in the mood for more and went ahead and did the 99 busts I owed so far. Dull ache in lower stomach, balls red, swollen and still stinging as i write this.

Following a stop watch, with a long-handled heavy wooden spoon in hand, I started. The pace of 1 per second, slower than my normal pace, allows me more time to pull the spoon back further and gather more speed and force when the spoon hits. I was tempted to stop about 20-25 busts, but continued, adding more and more force to the busts. I did stop at 50 for a short break, balls already turning dark red. After a few minutes, dull ache in lower stomach still rather pronounced, but balls not stinging as much (still dark red though), I went for the remaining 49 owed. Harder and harder (psychological move thinking the harder I bust, the quicker my balls will go numb so i no longer feel the sting). Didn't work as my balls did not go numb so i felt the sting of every bust. 49 busts did not come quick enough, but I added one more with extra force in tribute to Cold Toes for his attention to my "pleasure"!

CORRECTION: Bad math! I owed 182 busts (67 posts, 16 doubles, 4 triples), not 99 so i am still in debt 83 busts as of this post. Unfortunately i do not have privacy to work these off now so guess we are already off to a good start for tomorrow!
Quote:
PROMISE:

For every post for the next 60 hours (end time 0600 Hrs CET, 18 May), i will bust my balls twice with a wooden spoon at a rate of one bust per second. My posts count triple.

STRETCH GOAL:

- for every full page of posts after this post, i will add a day denied and will perform my DOOR KNOB task with 2 clothes pins on each nipple and ear lobe for 30 seconds.
- for every page over 10 complete pages following this post, i will do 5 busts per page following BAD PUPPY LEVEL UP stipulations from my PM dare list

LAST ORGASM:
- 2 Mar: ruined by order of Sir Mark
- 20 Jan - initiated by wife; full orgasm;

ORGASM RELEASE DATE: Aug...

Open TASKS and reports on completed tasks: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=96236

Last edited by pain slut joe; 05-16-2020 at 09:04 PM.
pain slut joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2020, 09:27 PM   #4947
ml_asdfghi

Default Double

DOUBLE to painslutjoe

Dislikes: Blood, Cum eating, sounding, feces, permanent, animals, children
ml_asdfghi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2020, 10:01 PM   #4948
ColdToes
Distinguished Member

I had to complete
Quote:
Spanks to the Ass
No given implement: 243 (Split evenly to paddle and crop per pain slut joe's choice)
Paddle: 43 (+122)
Crop: 38 (+121)

Spanks to the Balls
I got a start on this when I could. It's been a long time since I've done any spanking with implements, so it was odd getting used to that again. I started with the paddle because I knew it would be the worse than the crop as it has so much more weight. I was right. I set out to do the spanks in sets of 25 to each ass cheek, and after 5 to the first I was already cringing away from the hits of the paddle. I switched to doing 5 on one cheek, 5 on the other to stop the pain from building up as quickly.

In comparison, the crop wasn't as bad, but was still stinging after 15 or so spanks. I took a brief break, then did another set of 25 with the flogger and crop. My ass hurt during the spanks but not particularly bad afterwards or for particularly long. Next session I'm going to try to finish so I can give myself a REAL spanking, not just a bit of pain.

Spanks to the Ass
Paddle: 115
Crop: 109

Spanks to the Balls

Likes: Creative Dares, Bets, Anal, Trap/Trick Dares, Trying New Things, Bladder Control, Loss of Control, Diapers, Power Exchange

The following 2 users say Thank You to ColdToes for this post:
Old 05-16-2020, 10:02 PM   #4949
ColdToes
Distinguished Member

DOUBLE pain slut joe

Old 05-17-2020, 06:19 AM   #4950
BabyRachael

Baby Rachael apologises for the delay in counting, she’s had the weekend off because she wasn’t feeling well and needed some time to herself. She is putting her pacifier in now and starting the timer for 71 hours and 15 minutes. You guys did a good job, even though you’re all big meanies.

PM Dares
BabyRachael is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
add, add thread, cass, cassandra, promise