Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 03-17-2023, 05:20 PM   #466
SoggyDiaperSlave
Baby Member

Default Make my diapers SOGGY AND SLIMY

Wear a diaper on a day you have free, every 30 minutes you must bring yourself to an edge, Must do this untill you are soaked. Once you bring your diaper to a soaked state you must continue to wear it untill morning.

Please give me a hard dare with soggy diapers. Train my dick to love the feeling of soggy diapers. Make me suffer in my soggy diapers. I deserve to be punished for choosing to wear soggy diapers instead of having sex with my girlfreind. I deserve to wear slimy cum filled diapers make my dick a slave to soggy diapers like the diaper boy I am.
SoggyDiaperSlave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2023, 11:40 PM   #467
SoggyDiaperSlave
Baby Member

Default bumping

anyone wanna torture me?
SoggyDiaperSlave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2023, 09:01 AM   #468
anon9321

Soggy Diaper Slave,

You will need a day off to do this dare.

You will need two quality ABDL diapers like Rearz to complete this dare.

When you first wake up, diaper up. This is a masturbating and drinking challenge. Before your morning pee and without taking off the diaper, rub that sissy dicklet until you cum. After you enjoy that, flood your diaper with your morning pee. Nice and warm? Good �� Now slide off that diaper and put on the other clean diaper. Drink plenty of liquids, you'll wanna be peeing a lot.

In order to earn your next pee, you will have to make cummies in your new clean diaper while putting your face into your wet diaper(or if that's too much, just keep your face over your wet cummie diaper) after you cum into your second diaper, flood it with your pee.

Now it's time to swap diapers again, slide off the second diaper and put on the first diaper again. Drink plenty of liquids and wait till you have to pee again. Then repeat this process of cumming into diapers while using your face to worship your used and slimy diapers.

This dare is completed after both diapers start leaking. Count the number of times you made cummies and remember that you're a pathetic SoggyDiaperSlave. <3 have fun sweetie.

P.s. you are more than welcome to send me proof
P.p.s. if you make number two in either diaper and still complete this dare, tell me and I'll attempt this dare myself ��

SissyBoi/30/USA

KIK = JasmineCSlade

My picture is me

In Diapers until -Out-
In Chastity until -Out-
In Panties until -Forever(I no longer own boy underwear)-

Dislikes: Pee, scat, pictures, pain, messy, foodplay
Hard Limits: eat scat, body writing, family, identity, friends, public, permanent, pain

My PM Dares
My Clothes and Toys
anon9321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2023, 04:53 AM   #469
FoxyFemboy

Prepare by sliding 2 bananas up your butt as well as 5 marshmallows. You can break the bananas into chunks if wanted. Afterwards, diaper up in a diaper and slide some panties on as well as any other sissy gear you don't mind going out with before putting on some tight pants and dressing the rest of yourself up in whatever you choose. You're gonna head out on a walk from your house, going for a good 20 minutes before turning around and coming back, but you'll wanna get back quick! 12 minutes should be enough to get back, right? Hopefully you don't mess! If you take longer than 12 minutes coming back, you'll have to pour syrup down the front of your diaper and fill it with milk until soaking, then throw another diaper over the top before heading out for another walk, this one a casual 20 minute walk away from your house and back again. Have fun!

ᴥᴥᴥ Keep me a Good Pup ᴥᴥᴥ
┌──────────────────────────┐
24 | Femboy | Pet/Puppy
└──────────────────────────┘

♥♥♥ My Stuff ♥♥♥

Diapers, Scat, Pee, Messy, Being called "Cute" or "Pup", ABDL, Orgasm, Sissification, Humiliation/Degradation, Crossdressing, Light Anal, Bondage, Paws/Feet, Hidden Public, Petplay
Dislikes:
Pain, Denial, Pics, Chastity, Unimaginative Tasks.
Limits:
Rough Anal, Family, Full Public
FoxyFemboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2023, 07:39 PM   #470
EquivalentTrash

You're gonna be making a delicious smoothie!
Put two bananas up you, and give yourself a 1L milk enema. Pour chocolate sauce down the back of your diaper, and go for a 15 minute run to a park. When you get there, do 20 jumping jacks, 20 squats, and 10 pushups, you may then head home. When you get home, make sure to drink a cool glass of water and have a rest for an hour, then you may change.

Likes: Diapers, public, piss, mild scat, bathroom control, crossdressing, anal, non-face pics and vids.

Limits: Illegal, Blood, CBT, pain, Family and friends, extreme exposure, personal info, face pics, scat thats not in a diaper.

Things I own: ABDL diapers, Medical Diapers, Pullups, cloth diaper, plastic pants, enema, laxatives, onesie, dildos, butt plugs, limited crossdressing

Kik: EquivalentTrash
EquivalentTrash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2023, 03:11 PM   #471
FoxyFemboy

Prepare by sliding 2 bananas up your butt as well as 5 marshmallows. You can break the bananas into chunks if wanted. Afterwards, diaper up in a diaper and slide some panties on as well as any other sissy gear you don't mind going out with before putting on some tight pants and dressing the rest of yourself up in whatever you choose to cover up the girly clothing in. You're gonna head out on a walk from your house, going for a good 20 minutes before turning around and coming back, but you'll wanna get back quick! 12 minutes should be enough to get back, right? Hopefully you don't mess! If you take longer than 12 minutes coming back, you'll have to pour syrup down the front of your diaper and fill it with milk until soaking, then throw another diaper over the top before heading out for another walk, this one a casual 20 minute walk away from your house and back again. Have fun!

24 | Femboy | Pet/Puppy

♥♥♥ My Stuff ♥♥♥

Diapers, Scat, Pee, Messy, Being called "Cute" or "Pup", ABDL, Orgasm, Sissification, Humiliation/Degradation, Crossdressing, Light Anal, Bondage, Paws/Feet, Hidden Public, Petplay
Dislikes:
Limits:
Old 07-12-2023, 09:49 PM   #472
MitchJr
Baby Member

Default diaper dare

dare me to wear diapers heeh
MitchJr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2023, 01:13 PM   #473
BabyWeirdo
getDare Sweetheart

MitchJr, I dare you to wear diapers but I doubt you will do.

FoxyFemboy, I dare you to to be a helpless baby. Before starting the dare you must have drank at least 2 litres of water since you last used the bathroom. You're going to start by putting on three diapers, with slits cut in the middle two to allow for drainage. Then put on your lockable diaper cover, then a pair of tights, then a onesie over the top. This is your outfit now until the dare is over.

To win your freedom you must complete certain tasks. Each task is worth a certain number of points and you must reach 80 points before being allowed out of your outfit and a change of nappies. Each task can be repeated up to five times. You don't have to complete all the tasks - you will notice that the harder ones earn you a lot more points than the easy ones:

Drink a large glass of water (2 points)
Send someone on Kik a photo of your outfit (2 points)
Drink a large coffee or other caffeinated drink (5 points)
Eat a jar of baby food (5 points)
Cuff your hands together for an hour (5 points)
Cuff your ankles together for an hour (5 points)
Wear your ball gag for half an hour (5 points)
Wear a blindfold for half an hour (5 points)
Wet yourself (5 points)
Pour baked beans down the back of your diaper (15 points)
Mess yourself (30 points)

Once you have reached 80 points congratulations, you have completed the dare and can change
As you can see, this comes entirely down to you... you can either suffer a few things for a long time or a lot of things for a short time crinklebutt. Have fun!

She / Her
25 y.o. girl in a diaper
Diaper Check me on Kik: RassilonofGallifrey

Outfits and Toys

PM Dares
My Storytelling

Likes: ABDL and diapers, being humiliated and verbally degraded, nipple torture, petplay and costumes.
Limits: Pee and poo outside diapers, public, anal, messy, masturbation, cum, face photos, friends, family, illegal, permanent

Masturbation doesn't interest me at all.
BabyWeirdo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2023, 08:29 AM   #474
Herwhoralhighness

Make sure to double diaper up as soon as you wake up, this will be your toilet for the next 48 hours, you may add layers but never remove them.
During your waking hours you will be drinking 500 ml of fluid every hour and having 3 meals a day.
Since you'll be little these two days all your entertainment must be aimed at toddlers or young children. I also want you to color one picture a day (bonus if its something diaper related).
Lastly write the following lines 100 times by hand on both days: "I'm a ditzy diaper dumper, I need protection because I'm bad at holding my peewee and poopies. I love my pretty thick diapers because they keep me safe." This will also be the mantra you say out loud when you; pee, poop, touch your diaper or add more layers to your package.

Hope you enjoy,
Herwhoralhighness Lilith
likes, limits and toys
PM dares
my wardrobe
Ask Me Anything
My current rules

Add anything you think i deserve to my calender. Punishments, rules or tasks, I need to do them all.
Herwhoralhighness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2023, 10:18 AM   #475
.-.

you will start by diapering up in the thickest diaper you have, if its under 3000ml capacity, you must double up. Take a dose of laxatives at the start, and drink 500ml of water every hour. You may not take the diaper(s) off until they leak. if you have managed to keep yourself from messing them by this point, you are free to go and can use the toilet for the rest of the day. if you dont manage to hold in your mess, you will, after leaking, change into the same amount of diapers and cuff your ankles together and your wrists together, with no more than 30cm of rope/chain/etc. between them. Then you must crawl instead of walk for the next 4 hours, still keeping up the drinking rule (you may stand up to get the water, but no standing otherwise) and may not use any furniture to sit or lay on.

likes, dislikes & limits:
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=95400

toys: diapers, plastic pants, rope, ankle- and handcuffs, spreader bar (60cm), Hitachi magic wand (corded), diaper enforcer straps, laxatives and suppositories.

Kik: dirtypugs
.-. is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to .-. for this post:
Old 08-15-2023, 04:12 PM   #476
SissyDiaper231

Put 2 diapers on and drink 2000ML of water. Tie a Magic wand to your diaper and then tie yourself. Stay like that for 3 hours, After the time is up you can not change for 6 hours or after it leaks
LIKES: pic proof,Diaper, wetting, Humiliation , blackmail , denial, scat, Piss Drinking, Butt Plugs, Cum Play, Toilet Control, Public Wetting, Vibrator, Public dares, Body writing, Bondage, Pet play, exposing

Soft Limits: Long time Dares, Food,

HARD LIMITS: illegal, permanent damage, long term dares ( 2 month or more ), family,,full face,extreme pain, Videos

KIK: DiaperDare123
You can expose any photos of me but I must get proof
PM DARES

Toys
SissyDiaper231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2023, 03:20 PM   #477
Footslaves

You will be diapered for the next week, using it for all bodily functions. When you need a change, you can earn one by posting in a Person Above thread on this website. You may only change once you have received a dare. If you post in a Loser Has To, you can only change if you lose and receive a dare. If you have an outstanding dare, you may not ask the site for another until it is complete. If that is not possible, you may extend your time in diapers by 24 hours to ask for another dare alongside it. You may reset to the seven day timer at any point.
public, family, face, shaving, hard cbt, anal, outdoors, scat,
KiK username: slavetouse512

My PM dares
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=76271

My toys
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=93667
Footslaves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2023, 06:16 AM   #478
TeddyBeddydiapee

for the next 3 days you will be diapered (DUH) anytime you wish to us the washroom role a d6,

1:wet your pants immediately
2:wait 20 minutes and try again
3.hold it till you wet yourself
4.sit on the toilet and wet yourrself
5.use the toilet, BUT next time no potty chance
6. use the toilet!

when you need to change roll another d6

1.no change try again in 1 hour
2. no change double up
3.you may change but you must write some humiliating phrase on the new diaper
4.you may change but you must double up,
5.you must get permission from someone
6. you may not change try again in 10 minutes

Im new to kik, feel free to kik me!

Im in diapers for the next 20 months, Diaper check me!
TeddyBeddydiapee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2023, 08:54 AM   #479
FoxyFemboy

You must diaper up after inserting a supository, now take a bus to a mall of your choice, you must visit 5 stores, and at each store you must talk to 5 people before leaving that store. If you visit all 5 before shitting your diaper you may change yourself in the restroom and clean up before heading home, but if you messed your diaper then you must stay at the mall for another hour before riding the bus back home with that smelly nasty diaper still on, and you must sit right next to someone on the bus ride home have fun!

24 | Femboy | Pet/Puppy

♥♥♥ My Stuff ♥♥♥

Dislikes:
Limits:
Old 08-18-2023, 06:07 PM   #480
SissyDiaper231

Wear a diaper till it leaks. Then put a diaper over it and wear it for 6 hours.
LIKES: pic proof,Diaper, wetting, Humiliation , blackmail , denial, scat, Piss Drinking, Butt Plugs, Cum Play, Toilet Control, Public Wetting, Vibrator, Public dares, Body writing, Bondage, Pet play, exposing

Soft Limits: Long time Dares, Food,

HARD LIMITS: illegal, permanent damage, long term dares ( 2 month or more ), family,,full face,extreme pain, Videos

KIK: DiaperDare123
You can expose any photos of me but I must get proof
PM DARES

Toys
SissyDiaper231 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
diaper, person above