Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 06-09-2013, 12:48 PM   #451
Siren
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by m.ercsi View Post
Your sig tells 'loves swallowing cum'. Tell me about this!
I read somewhere that you are a virgin, and never seen a cock, so correct me if I'm mistaken

Do you have any fantasies about swallowing? While tied up, forced to? With more guys?

How old are you?

(Sorry if these were already asked)
Hehe, you're correct: I'm a complete virgin. The "loves swallowing cum" bit in my sig is for a dare (clearly other people have the same sense of humour as me )

I have fantasised a little about being forced to swallow but I don't think I'd really want to be forced to do that. I think it could be humiliating if I had to do it, but I honestly don't know if I could. Cum's a little... icky But I'd like to think that I could give it a try if I was with someone who liked that.

I tend to fantasise about being cummed on instead. Again, not sure if I'd actually do that (maybe if I was horny enough ) but it does sound really humiliating and... well, submissive. And of course, if a guy particularly wanted to do that I'd give it a go (then never speak of it again if it was horrible ;p) I've had some of the (typical) fantasies about going out in public with a visible patch of cum on my skin or being "marked" by it and spending the day with it under my clothes, but I think that's about it.

& finally, I'm eighteen. I think that might have been asked before but don't worry about it ^^

Thanks for the questions

ama / discord / likes & limits

not looking to play with anyone

dislikes: granny panties, sloths, tea.

however much you use me baby come on use me more
Siren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2013, 04:28 PM   #452
Sarge90
getDare Sweetheart

I'm curious, with boobs as nice as yours, why did you want to post anonymously on the gd boobies page?

Providing that is you

Magic always comes with a price....

Sarge90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2013, 04:34 PM   #453
Siren
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarge90 View Post
I'm curious, with boobs as nice as yours, why did you want to post anonymously on the gd boobies page?

Providing that is you
Well, I wanted to make people guess. More fun that way ;p But I think it's pretty obvious anyway (and my username's attached to the two photos I submitted) but oh well ^^

& thanks

Old 06-09-2013, 04:42 PM   #454
Shadowice
getDare Addict

the new picture made me curious what the secret was but figured it out after a moment

Who is the biggest tease on gd?

What is the thing you do most to get peoples attention?

What is the naughtiest thing you have done to get attention?

Curious to know about me? Visit my AMA
Ladies if you are feeling brave please try my Hell Tease
I love detailed reports

Last edited by Shadowice; 06-09-2013 at 04:44 PM.
Shadowice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2013, 05:53 PM   #455
m.ercsi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dare... View Post
Describe what you would do to a boyfriend to dominate and punish him for one evening.
Hm, not so much my thing, though I do enjoy it if I'm in a sadistic mood...
Firstly, he would not be cumming. At least, he wouldn't enjoy it. But he'd be making me cum lots

I'd tie his dick up nice and tight, and probably handcuff him too, then do a nice, long striptease for him, followed by lots and lots of edging- so close that the slightest touch would send him over. After that, a little break for him; watching me have sex with another guy. Of course, he'd have to clean me up afterwards, and I'd make sure I fitted another orgasm in there for me as well. Then I'd untie him and redress, with him still naked. Next, some pain. I'd spank his ass, his tender cock, his aching balls, all the while telling him what a naughty little boy he's been. Finally, I'd force him to give me as many orgasms as I wanted; only once he'd satisfied me could he stop. Maybe then, if he'd made me happy, would I let him have a ruined orgasm, whilst tied to the bed with my dripping pussy ground into his face.
This is still the best. You wrote on ask you will write more about this. Well, I'm insisting! Should I give you conditions, like location, occasion or other details?
m.ercsi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2013, 06:27 PM   #456
Slenderman - Doctor
Truth or Dare Zealot

Quote:
Firstly, he would not be cumming. At least, he wouldn't enjoy it. But he'd be making me cum lots

I'd tie his dick up nice and tight, and probably handcuff him too, then do a nice, long striptease for him, followed by lots and lots of edging- so close that the slightest touch would send him over. After that, a little break for him; watching me have sex with another guy. Of course, he'd have to clean me up afterwards, and I'd make sure I fitted another orgasm in there for me as well. Then I'd untie him and redress, with him still naked. Next, some pain. I'd spank his ass, his tender cock, his aching balls, all the while telling him what a naughty little boy he's been. Finally, I'd force him to give me as many orgasms as I wanted; only once he'd satisfied me could he stop. Maybe then, if he'd made me happy, would I let him have a ruined orgasm, whilst tied to the bed with my dripping pussy ground into his face.
You should definitely do this to me.

Slenderman - Doctor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2013, 06:47 PM   #457
Sarge90
getDare Sweetheart

Why do you think so many users want to embarrass you?

And I Agree with doctor, you should do that to him

Magic always comes with a price....

Sarge90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2013, 04:35 AM   #458
Siren
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowice0823 View Post
the new picture made me curious what the secret was but figured it out after a moment

Ooh, now that's tricky- this site is full of people who just love to tease (and somehow I attract their attention. Weird ;p) I can think of a few in particular- Top_Hat, who really seems to delight in my desperation, deanblack, who loves to hear me whimper, Doctor, who insists on being so sexy but not getting in my bed, and tickle_monster, who knows exactly how to humiliate me. I couldn't pick one. It's like some form of club.

Hehe, probably anything involving my breasts. Talking about them, playing with them, taking pictures of them... usually works :P I've also used... naughty things as a way of apologising. Because nothing says "I'm sorry" like a cleavage shot ;p

Um, I might have made a few recordings of me edging and moaning and fantasising... Which was not at all attention-seeking. Nope :P
And sometimes I've sent some photos, or subjected myself to painful tasks and dares of my own accord in order to get a reaction. Because I won't lie, I do enjoy it. And sometimes I need to get someone's attention...

Quote:
Originally Posted by m.ercsi View Post
This is still the best. You wrote on ask you will write more about this. Well, I'm insisting! Should I give you conditions, like location, occasion or other details?
Hehe, I can try something else if you have some ideas. But I make no promises :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doctor View Post

You should definitely do this to me.
Be careful what you wish for... I don't think you could take it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarge90 View Post
Why do you think so many users want to embarrass you?

And I Agree with doctor, you should do that to him
Hm, I'm not sure... Certain people would probably "suggest" that I ask for it. Which I suppose isn't much of a stretch. Perhaps they can tell that it really wouldn't be that difficult- I embarrass very easily, and apparently, that's "cute." >.< Aaaaaaand maybe I would kind of like it. A bit. Shh, tell no one

And I would love to do that to Doctor. I'm glad you think it's a good idea ;p

Oh and I've just recorded these if anyone wants to have a listen (excuse my croaky voice.)
My ideal evening of dominating someone:
https://soundcloud.com/dare5853-1/m-how-id-dominate-you

My ideal evening of being dominated:
https://soundcloud.com/dare5853-1/m-...-submit-to-you

Old 06-16-2013, 09:21 AM   #459
Slenderman - Doctor
Truth or Dare Zealot

Quote:

Be careful what you wish for... I don't think you could take it

Try me.

Also, downloaded for later listening ^_~
Old 06-16-2013, 09:28 AM   #460
Slenderman - Doctor
Truth or Dare Zealot

If you had the chance to meet with a getDare member of your choice for a night/weekend, knowing it was all safe and secure, who would you meet with and why? What would you do?

Do you prefer snapchat or soundcloud?

If you could be dominated by more than one man at a time, how many would you like?

If you could dominate more than one man at a time, how many would you like?
Old 06-16-2013, 09:29 AM   #461
gieke
Distinguished Member

What would you really find humiliating to talk about on soundcloud?
gieke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2013, 09:36 AM   #462
AJFK

Hi

I see that you live in England. As we know in your country are a lot of immigrants. The greater part of them comprise muslims.

What do you think about muslims? Do you think that they are dangerous for our world?
AJFK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2013, 10:42 AM   #463
twotothetenth
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to twotothetenth
Default Hi

Couple of my favourite questions:

Which end do you peel bananas from?
Cats or dogs? (follow up: do you have a pet?)
Ninjas or pirates?
If you became the ruler of the world, what would be the first thing you'd do?
If you knew you could kill one person and nobody would find out, would you do it? Who would it be?
If you could use a time machine once, what year/era would you go to? Would you do it if you knew you can't go back?

I listened to your recordings (they're great, thanks) and I couldn't help but think of this. It's basically girls being videoed being teased to an orgasm while reading a totally unrelated book. I think we'd all loved if you did something like that, when you're finally allowed to cum (no cam, just voice, of course). Just a suggestion.

Looking for a sub

Teased and denied by girls since May 7

Likes: masturbation/orgasm control and denial, occasional anal, some pain (especially spanking, nipple torture), light bondage, exercise
Dislikes/punishments: more pain (esp cbt, toothpaste) , lines, corner time
Limits: public, pics/cam, involving other people, all the usual stuff and probably a lot of other shit
Toys: chastity cage, vibrator, prostate massager
PM Dares
twotothetenth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2013, 03:17 PM   #464
Siren
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by twotothetenth View Post
I listened to your recordings (they're great, thanks) and I couldn't help but think of this. It's basically girls being videoed being teased to an orgasm while reading a totally unrelated book. I think we'd all loved if you did something like that, when you're finally allowed to cum (no cam, just voice, of course). Just a suggestion.
Thanks, glad you enjoyed them. I've watched one of those before and I love the idea. The only thing is I'm not sure it'd work too well without toys, but I'll certainly give it a go once I have permission. Though maybe I wouldn't read something completely unrelated, hehe...

Which end do you peel bananas from?
Not that I eat bananas (blegh) but I'd say from the stem down.

Cats or dogs? (follow up: do you have a pet?)
I love both, but dogs do have the edge. I've got a little Border Terrier cross, who's really cute and I love her to bits. She's also completely bonkers (well, they do say pets get like their owners...)

Ninjas or pirates?
Pirates (because Captain Jack Sparrow. Enough said )

If you became the ruler of the world, what would be the first thing you'd do?
Ooh, ruler of the world. Now there's an appealing future career. Decisions, decisions... Command everyone to get their kink on Vanilla's so overrated...

If you knew you could kill one person and nobody would find out, would you do it? Who would it be?
I don't think I could kill someone... I feel guilty when I kill a bug

If you could use a time machine once, what year/era would you go to? Would you do it if you knew you can't go back?
Hm, tricky... Maybe Pompeii (pre-Vesuvius, of course.) I'd really like to see what daily life was actually like- the baths, the ampitheatre, the houses, the forums... I've studied it a bit in Latin lessons and I just found it really interesting (now I sound geeky. Oh well.) I definitely wouldn't do it if I knew I couldn't come back because a) Roman medicine really wasn't great and b) of course I couldn't leave everyone I know. And my iPad (perish the thought )

Never take anything I say seriously.
Seriously.

Thank you for the questions ^^

Old 06-23-2013, 03:50 PM   #465
Siren
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doctor View Post
If you had the chance to meet with a getDare member of your choice for a night/weekend, knowing it was all safe and secure, who would you meet with and why? What would you do?
You just want me to talk about what I'd do with (or to) you. So now I'm really tempted to say a different user. But that would be mean

I'd meet with you because you're fun and I fancy you a bit. Was that the answer you were thinking of? :P

We could mess about in the shops, trying on stupid things (and playing musical birthday cards to embarrass you ) Play stupid Wii games (Mario Kart ftw) and do a bit of karaoke. Muck about on the beach building sandcastles and eating ice cream (obvs.) And some dares mixed in with the silliness, of course, till we end up home, a little more horny and a little less clothed. And... well, you've heard the rest before So basically, silly fun followed by naked fun. AKA platonic fucking.

Sound good?

Do you prefer snapchat or soundcloud?
Hm, tricky... I would say Soundcloud because I like listening to things. Butttttttt you don't have Soundcloud, so I think Snapchat has the edge. Because I like your bum

If you could be dominated by more than one man at a time, how many would you like?
Five. Which seems like too many. But I can think of 5 guys who I'd like to be dominated by, so it would have to work. I'm sure they'd all conspire against me and tease me mercilessly. But failing that it would be hilarious if they were arguing over what to do or what I liked best et cetera.

If you could dominate more than one man at a time, how many would you like?
This one's harder. I think it'd be fun to dominate two guys and make them compete a little. Y'know, for lols.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
ama