Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

View Poll Results: Which ending should I keep for this story?
Suggested ending #1 24 53.33%
Suggested ending #2 21 46.67%
Voters: 45. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-28-2011, 07:22 PM   #451
buttonsluvr
Account Banned

tell alicia then run away and go to the police station
buttonsluvr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2011, 08:30 PM   #452
Hunterman36
Distinguished Member

Don't tell I think it should be a surprise.
Hunterman36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2011, 05:16 AM   #453
em52388

Let's focus on what we know for a moment. 1) The principal is Alicia's legal guardian. 2) He has falsified evidence when the police have come sniffing around. 3) We still don't know if Alicia is the ring leader. For all we know the Principal or Devon could be using her as a proxy.

Now for a little speculation. 1) If Alicia is the ring leader then she most likely got her uncle involved so that Kristy would miss an application or 2 (kind of an odd coincidence that Sean happened to have the exact number of clothes pegs) and would be let in on the nature of the conversation 2) If the Principal is the ring leader then he would want Kristy punished for not keeping quiet and would be using his proxy to do so.

Either way you slice it odds are Alicia already knows that her name was dropped. It would be wise to fess up and take a "lighter" punishment. Keeping quiet would result in Alicia simply torturing Kristy until she fessed up anyway assuming she knows already.
Old 12-29-2011, 09:53 AM   #454
SeeNaked

Send a message via Yahoo to SeeNaked

I've got to agree with EM on the points that were made. The logic is sound in regard to that.

However, I am going to vote for a middle-of-the-road approach...

why doesn't she decide when she gets in there? For instance, if she walks in and it becomes plain that Alicia knows, or that Kristy thinks she knows, then she might as well tell the truth right away and get herself off the proverbial hook.

If it appears she DOESN"T know... or acts like she doesn't.... then we're back to the same question. Here's where I've just come up with another point that aims for telling her...Caitlyn (is that her name?) was in the secretary's office...it's possible that she saw Kristy and told Alicia...

So, I vote to tell her.

-Personal Likes:
Discreet body writing, very light Anal, some pics/cam, light spanking....others depend on my mood.

-Personal Limits:
Blood, Permanent, Family/friends (Custom rules apply...PM me for details), Animals, Children (Duh!)

I am looking for a female slave, My NEW AND IMPROVED ad is Here....that page also has my likes and limits for what I will do with slaves....along with tons of other info.
SeeNaked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2011, 01:06 PM   #455
EvilBunny

Volunteering info is never a good thing. If she does know, mentioning it isn't gonna help. If she doesn't, well, you just told her.

Keep her mouth shut.
EvilBunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2011, 04:51 AM   #456
kmacroxs
Distinguished Member

Don't tell her. I agree with EvilBunny

http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/archive/6/65/20110215162706%21638Cobalion.png

Justin Bieber sucks (not what I really wanted to say).

Spoiler:

Justin Bieber's voice -> my ears get raped

Spoiler:

me: "make it stop, make it stop, please make it stop"
kmacroxs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2011, 09:49 AM   #457
slutjuice
Distinguished Member

I would say don't tell her, just because she might make plans with her uncle if she does tell. Of course she may have already talked to her uncle...

Likes: pain, friends, public, holding items, long term, ruined orgasms, bondage.

Limits: illegal, some permanent, pics, cam.

PM me anything you want me to write with sharpie on my body.
slutjuice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2011, 10:48 AM   #458
shynessincarnate
Distinguished Member

Default The votes are in!

Well, now that the tie in votes has been broken (thank you slutjuice!) I'm going to close the voting so that I can start writing. I've got quite a bit to do if I want everything to be ready for Sunday, so I figured I may as well start now.

Thank you again for your participation!

Oh, and by the way, Kristy is not going to tell Alicia anything.

Shy

Likes and stuff

My stories: Kristy's New School (completed), The Dungeon of Dark Desires (in progress)

By the way, did you know that you can now Ask Me (Almost) Anything?

Please read carefully before sending me a PM: I don't do pics or vids, I don't have kik, I am not looking for a Dom or sub, I don't want to play TorD and I don't wish to give you a punishment. If you ask any of these, I promise that I won't answer nicely.
shynessincarnate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2011, 09:11 AM   #459
Madame_paradox

Shy you are an amazing writer. I am literally on the edge of my seat and can't wait for the next part. I agree that you should write more stories!

You have a fantastic imagination. :-D
Madame_paradox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2012, 12:39 AM   #460
shynessincarnate
Distinguished Member

Default Ending the cycle

Well guys here it is. After a night of insomnia, (ok, granted, the night's not over yet) the next posts will cover the ending(s) of the story and the important stuff. As I wrote previously, I’ve been juggling with two of them and haven’t been able to decide which one I liked the best. You’ll understand when you read them. There will be no more choices to make regarding the direction of the story, however I would ask one last post from all of those who are interested and it concerns the ending. I would like to know which ending you prefer. I have created a poll and will submit only one ending to the mods when I kindly ask that my story finds its place in the completed section. You have seven days to vote.

This was one hell of a ride guys, I hope I will be able to count on your continued participation in the next stories I have planned (even if you won’t necessarily have a say in what happens .

Shy

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kristy closed her eyes, willing herself to remain calm. ‘Breathe in, breathe out’ she said to herself repeating the mantra three times. When she opened her eyes, a pair of feet, Sean’s, were beside her own foot. Kristy looked up at the boy’s outstretched hand and put her own in it with but a moment’s hesitation.

- Ok? He asked.
- Yes, she answered.
- And? Sean continued the monosyllabic conversation.
- Well…, Kristy hesitated.
- …
- I’m not going to say anything unless she confronts me, just in case she doesn’t know anything yet, the girl finally said.
- Your call, he said.

After making sure all the car doors were safely locked, the two teens made their way to Alicia’s front door. Sean was about to knock to be let in, but Kristy’s attention was drawn to the window to their left. He stopped his gesture when he heard an intake of breath beside him.

- The last time I was here, I almost got caught spying on you guys when you were dared to relieve yourself outside, Kristy chuckled nervously.
- Yeah, he replied as he let his right hand comb through his hair.
- Sean? Kristy said, just as the boy was bringing his fist up to the door a second time.
- What? He replied, turning his head to look at the girl who was now looking at the ground.
- I…have a bad feeling about this. Please don’t let anything get out of hand, her voice was barely more than a whisper.
- Don’t… Sean started.
- Hey! Hope you guys haven’t been waiting for long, Alicia chimed out as she opened the door. I didn’t even hear you knock.

Kristy and Sean entered the house and followed Alicia to the living room. Kristy stopped in her tracks as she took in the scene. The furniture in the space had been moved against the walls and in the center of the room there were four cushions set in a half-moon position in front of a chair. Beside the chair, which Kristy had the sinking feeling she would be sitting in, was a pile of various items: among other things there was a scarf, some rope, clothespins as well a variety of percussive implements. As if on cue, everyone took place on a cushion at the same time as Alicia spoke up.

- Take off the pants and sit in the chair, she said.
- My pants? Kristy answered, still in a daze.
- It’s not like we haven’t already seen you naked. You should be thankful that I’m letting you keep your shirt for now.

Kristy felt the familiar heat of embarrassment travel upwards and color her face. She walked on shaky legs towards the chair, wanting her ordeal to be over with. She kept telling herself that she should just go with the flow, that Sean would step in if anything got out of hand. ‘Besides, I got into this mess alone’ she reminded herself. As instructed, when Kristy got level with the chair, she unceremoniously dropped her pants and sat in it, spreading her legs to alleviate the pain caused by the wooden pegs on her labia. As hateful as ever, Alicia came up to Kristy to cause her more discomfort, the psychological kind.

- Oh look, did you guys see how she spread herself for us? She said.

Kristy didn’t dare reply or move. She kept her head down and continued to bear the onslaught.

- And she quite seems to have some clothespins on. Naughty girl missed some edges. Alicia continued to taunt.
- Spread your legs further by putting them over the armrests so that we can see the pegs properly, she ordered.

Kristy complied.

- Now, Alicia said theatrically, let’s see how many edges the bad little girl missed. Devon, can you answer that question?
- Well, she’s got eight pegs, that means she missed two of them, Devon replied after a moment of hesitation.

Kristy risked looking up. She had heard a catch in Devon’s voice. Almost as though he wasn’t completely happy with the way things were turning out. Kristy managed to notice what she thought was a glint of unease in his eyes before Alicia spoke up again.

- It’s just about 4:30, time to give those lips a break, she said. I’m even going to give you a five-minute wait before reapplying a new serving of the cream you spread on you clit earlier.

Kristy grimaced at the thought of applying more cream and reached down to remove the clothespins that had made her pussy the center of her attention. One by one, Kristy removed them and each time she felt a sharp pain where her skin had been pinched. She knew that she only had a five-minute respite, as such, she worked on massaging her labia to get the blood flowing again. As she did this, Alicia cleared her throat.

- While Kristy here is playing with herself, I thought I should let you in on a game I think we should play while we are all here. It’s a variation on truth or dare that I think will serve the purpose of our gathering quite well, she said.

Kristy’s anxiety went up a notch when she heard this. A game of TorD, under any circumstances, could bring about very awkward situations. She scarcely thought that she could handle being in an even more uncomfortable position as the one she was in now; Kristy had no doubt that Alicia’s twist on the classic game of truths and dares would bring about just that.

Sean saw Kristy’s worried look before turning his attention to the hostess of the event. After her announcement, Alicia had started rummaging through the array of items that had been set beside the chair before extracting a deck of cards. He quickly glanced at Devon and Caitlin, exchanging a wordless understanding of their secret agreement before turning his attention back to Alicia.

- The rules are simple enough, she announced. There are four suits, each one will represent a person and will be determined through a draw of cards. Cards from ace through ten will represent truths whereas any face-values will represent dares. The two jokers are wildcards that I will explain if they come up. The truths will all be asked to Kristy. Similarly, the dares will be done with her assistance. Let us all draw a card to see which suit will represent each of us so that I can give an example.

Alicia carefully selected four cards from her deck before putting them face down on the floor in front of the cushions and mixing them up.

- Who goes first? Caitlin asked.
- How about we go alphabetically, Devon suggested.
- That means I draw first, Alicia said before flipping over a card. It's a heart.
- I guess that mean I’m up now, Caitlin announced before flipping over a card of her own. Clubs!
- Which means that the card I draw will determine what both Sean and I get, Devon concluded. I got a diamond which means that Sean is left with…
- Spades, he finished.
- Ok, so now that we know all this, what happens? Caitlin asked, mildly intrigued by the way they were going to play.
- Ok, example time, Alicia said.

She put all four cards back in the deck and shuffled it before drawing the first card on the top. It was a four of clubs. Alicia explained that this card would mean that Caitlin (who was represented by the clubs) would be asking Kristy a truth (because the card was a number between ace and ten). Alicia pursued her explanation by drawing cards until she fell upon a face value: the queen of spades.

- This one would mean that Sean would have to complete a dare of our choosing, she concluded.
- And what better time to start then now? She said, her question rather rhetorical. Sean, Kristy’s break is over, I dare you to put the clothespins back on her and rub in the new coat of icyhot on her clit.

Kristy’s heart almost felt like it had skipped a beat. Though she was not looking forward to another half-hour of torture, she was slightly less disheartened at learning that Sean would be initiating it. He grabbed the card Alicia had drawn and set it in front of his cushion before getting up and kneeling before Kristy’s chair. He grabbed the clothespins and put them on the girl’s labia, taking care to place them on skin that hadn’t been pinched the first time around. He then grabbed the cream and put a pea-sized amount on his finger. He looked up at Kristy and mouthed the words “I’m here for you”. When Kristy closed her eyes to ready herself for the onslaught of pain, Sean brought his attention back to her pussy which had started to glisten with pleasure. He pulled back the hood to expose Kristy’s sensitive clitoris and rubbed the menthol-based product. He knew that it was working when he saw her muscles contract and heard her breathing change. Sean went back to his cushion when he saw Kristy’s eyes open again moments later. She had understood his message.

The game continued with an unlucky streak when the second drawn card turned out to be the queen of diamonds. It was agreed that Devon should remove the rest of Kristy’s clothing. The third card turned out to be another diamond, a six, and Devon asked the first truth of the game. He must have felt sorry for the girl because he started off with a very tame question.

- Do you have any animals at home?
- No, Kristy answered, somewhat confused but definitely pleased by the boy’s attitude.
- Of all the array of questions you could ask, you chose that one? Alicia sermoned, somewhat taken aback by the slight bump in her game.
- It was my question to ask, Devon replied simply. What’s the next card?
- Four of clubs, Alicia answered before giving the card to Caitlin.
- Ok, here goes, the girl said. Do you like being shaved?
- Well…yes, actually, Kristy replied, blushing slightly.
- Me too, she admitted. What’s next?
- Two of spades, Alicia said as she gave Sean the card.

Kristy’s body reacted again to the knowledge that the boy she had spent the night with had her fate between his hands for now. She was actually quite enjoying herself, now that she thought of it. The questions were taking her mind off the torture of her lady parts and Alicia hadn’t had much to say so far. As she waited for the question, Kristy regretted not being good in math, she would have loved to calculate the odds of another dare coming her way. She knew that there was roughly a one in four chance that Alicia would be asking a question and an even smaller chance that she would go through another dare, especially seeing as two of the twelve dare cards had already been used. The jokers, however, were more worrying and she hoped that they would not come up.

- Let’s see, he said. Out of the four of us, who would you prefer to see naked right now?
- What? You can’t seriously want me to answer that?
- You can always swap for a dare if you want, Alicia reminded her.
- No. Thanks. Um, I’d have to say Devon, she finally answered.

At first, Kristy had thought of calling out Alicia, but she didn’t want to draw too much attention to herself. She had then thought of Sean, however decided against it because she did not want anyone to be making assumptions about what happened the previous evening. She had finally settled on Devon figuring it was better to call him out rather than Caitlin. He reacted by turning a not so discreet tone of red.

- Ok, the boy said to try to hide his temporary embarrassment, who’s up now?
- Ace of diamonds, Alicia sighed. Obviously, things were not going as she had planned so far.
- Who, of us four, would you most like to kiss right now? He asked almost at once, wanting to get back at Kristy for putting him on the spot.
- You, she answered equally rapidly, wanting to see if she could make him uneasy again.
- This is getting interesting, Caitlin chuckled as she looked at Alicia.
- Finally! Alicia said triumphally. Four of hearts. Now, tell me Kristy, why did you miss the two edges you missed?
- Well, I…I…was called to the principal’s office, she said in a breath.
- Really!? What for? Alicia persisted.
- …
- She already answered your question, Alicia, Caitlin said. Time to draw another card.

Alicia glared at Caitlin before turning her attention back to the deck of cards. ‘Why did I make it so hard to draw dares’ she asked herself, annoyed with the way things were going so far. Her look of annoyance, however, was quickly replaced by a large grin.

- Ten of hearts, she said. Why were you called to the principal’s office?
- Because he wanted to speak to me, Kristy replied evasively.
- That doesn’t answer my question, Alicia said.
- Yes it does, Kristy answered, finding a well of courage. You asked why I was called there. I answered.
- Well then, I guess I’ll have to work on my questions, Alicia spat.

Everyone seemed to be holding their breath during the exchange between the two girls. Sean and Devon glanced at each other nervously again as they waited for the next card to be reveiled. Their hearts sank when Alicia flipped it.

- A joker, Caitlin made out. What happens when a joker is drawn?
- It means that all four of us get to participate, Alicia said. And since you’re playing my game, I’ll be the one to decide who does what.
- Ok…Caitlin answered, seeming more and more uncertain by the moment.
- How about you start and take off Kristy’s clothespins. I quite think she has served her time with them.

Caitlin almost seemed relieved when she heard this. ‘Maybe it won’t be so bad after all’, she reflected. Taking up the same position as Sean had earlier on, she carefully removed each of the wooden pegs. At first, she refused to look up into Kristy’s scared eyes but before going back to her spot, gathered the courage to do so. “Hang tight”, she whispered.

- Now Kristy, I would like to ask you to get on all fours on the ground, Alicia instructed.

Kristy looked around, trying to see if she should obey or run. Then she remembered Sean’s promise, Devon’s kindness and Caitlin’s encouragement. She got off the chair and got into position, wondering what was in store for her.

- Sean, I would like you to blindfold her and grab an object to spank her with, Alicia said.
- How many spanks or for how long? Sean asked.
- Hum, not sure yet, Alicia answered. As long as it takes I guess.
- As long as it takes for what? He questioned.
- For the truth to come out, she finally replied.

Kristy’s heart was racing. She had always dreamed of being spanked and now it was going to happen. Granted, it wasn’t the way she had envisioned it, but she figured it couldn’t be too bad. It was Alicia’s cryptic answer that was worrying her, she thought as the blindfold covered her eyes. What truth was she talking about? But she already knew the answer, she thought. Kristy was certain that Alicia would have her confess what had been said in the principal’s office. ‘And what will happen after?’ she wondered.

- What about me? Devon asked.
- You? Alicia said, a note of malice in her voice. You, I’m saving for later, in case Sean’s spanking doesn’t have a good enough impact.
- Now, let us begin, Alicia continued.

Despite the blindfold, Kristy closed her eyes. She was nervous but also strangly aroused. She didn’t know what to expect. As she tried to recall all of the things in the pile beside the chair she had sat in and guess what Sean would be spanking her with she felt a sting on her right buttock.

- Oh! Sh…it she cried out in surprise. Kristy repositioned herself quickly to better receive the blows.

At first, the spanks came in a predictable pattern. Right cheek, two seconds, left cheek, two seconds, right cheek, two seconds, left cheek…but after a while, when her bum was feeling quite warm, the spanks became unpredictable landing in differents places and at differents speeds, it kept Kristy off-balance, as such, she didn’t register when Alicia started to question her.

- What did you talk about in the principal’s office? She asked

Whack. Whack. WHACK. Whack.

- What? Kristy asked, genuinely confused.

Whack left. Whack, whack right. Whack left. WHACK left.

- When you were called to the principal’s office. What did you talk about? Alicia repeated.
- Well. He asked. How I was fitting in at. School. Kristy managed to say between the spanks.
- And what did you say? She asked.
- Nothing.

WHACK.

- What else did you talk about? If you missed two applications, it means that you were in there for a while. Alicia persisted.
- Well…

Whack, whack, whack right. WHACK left. WHACK right. Whack, whack left.

- Come on girl, spit it out. What else did you talk about? Alicia said.
- We um, he…well, Kristy stalled.

She had no idea of how many smacks she had received or of how long she had been getting spanked by Sean. All Kristy knew was that she would likely not enjoy what would happen when she would confess to Alicia. She was having a hard time to think as the whacks continued to land on her butt and she was starting to feel a tingling sensation set in.

- Sean, I think the poor girl’s stalled, how about you give her a taste of what happens if she continues to elude my questions instead of answering truthfully and promptly.

SCHMACK

Kristy was totally unprepared for it. She had not needed to wait a very long time to understand what Alicia had meant when she had prompted Sean. She had just received a very audible blow to her exposed pussy. It had surprised her enough to bring tears to her eyes.

Whack left. Two seconds. Whack right. Two seconds.

- He confronted me about the pictures, Kristy finally blurted out.

The spanks stopped, mimicking Alicia’s silence.

- What happened after? The girl’s interrogation continued.
- I…well… Kristy hesitated.

SCHMACK. Whack left. Whack, WHACK right. Whack left. Whack left.

Kristy started crying. Between her sobs and the spanks, she finally managed to tell Alicia everything.

- There was nothing I could do, she added after an uncomfortable silence had set in.

The spanks had stopped. Her ass felt like it was on fire. Her genitals were swollen with a mix of arousal and painful stimulation from the day’s previous events. She was panting and trying to control her tears. The blindfold finally came off. Kristy looked at Alicia and cast her eyes down, remaining in the same position she had stayed in to receive the spanking from Sean.

Likes and stuff

My stories: Kristy's New School (completed), The Dungeon of Dark Desires (in progress)

Please read carefully before sending me a PM: I don't do pics or vids, I don't have kik, I am not looking for a Dom or sub, I don't want to play TorD and I don't wish to give you a punishment. If you ask any of these, I promise that I won't answer nicely.

Last edited by shynessincarnate; 01-02-2012 at 06:54 AM. Reason: Yup, writing when I'm supposed to be sleeping causes typos...
Old 01-01-2012, 12:40 AM   #461
shynessincarnate
Distinguished Member

Sign Suggested ending #1

- Well Devon, the girl finally said. It seems we will be needing your services after all.
- Alicia, he argued, don’t you think that you should stop now?
- Kristy said earlier that it was you that she would prefer to see naked and kiss, Alicia said, ignoring Sean's comment. I think we should give her what she wanted. Have her suck you off, it’s not like she’s good for anything else.

The color drained from Kristy’s face. No, this was going way too far. She was not going to do this. She sat back on her tender bum, brought her knees up and wrapped her arms around her legs shaking her head from side to side.

Sean, Devon and Caitlin seemed at a loss for words. A silent exchange ensued between Sean and his friends. Things were going too far.

- No. Devon said. It’s enough. He grabbed his phone.
- What are you doing? Alicia asked.
- Calling the police, Sean answered for him.

Alicia laughed.

- Don’t you know what’s going to happen when you try to get the police involved? Don’t you remember what happened the last time the police got involved Sean? I’m untouchable, she said.
- This time, Caitlin said, putting herself between Kristy and Alicia, there won’t be only one person talking.
- Yes, it will be four against two, Sean added as he sat down beside Kristy.

The rest of the evening was a blur. Kristy remembered Devon wrestle Alicia to the ground to stop her from calling her uncle. She remembered Caitlin handing her her clothing back. Remembered Sean explaining that they had a file of proof of the blackmail. Remembered Caitlin explain that they had all been victims. Remembered the police come in. Remembered how nice Sean smelled as he held her tightly against him.

It was over.

Likes and stuff

Last edited by shynessincarnate; 01-02-2012 at 06:56 AM.
Old 01-01-2012, 12:41 AM   #462
shynessincarnate
Distinguished Member

Sign Suggested ending #2

- Well Devon, the girl finally said. It seems we won’t be needing your sevices after all. Shall we continue?
- Don’t you think we’ve played enough? he questioned.
- Oh come now, one last card, All right? Alicia said.

She looked around the room. Everyone nodded to give their consent.

- Hum, she said Jack of hearts. That means I get a dare then.
- Well, Sean said after an instant of thought. I’ve got one, but I’m almost willing to bet you won’t be up for it.
- It’s a dare, I have to do it. Alicia said, rolling her eyes.
- Besides, how bad can it be if it implicates dear Kristy here? She added in a mocking tone.
- Hum. Fair enough. I dare you to stop all this blackmailing nonsense. Call off you uncle. Get rid of the pictures.
- What? Kristy and Alicia asked together. Both seemed surprised by the turn of events.
- It is a legitimate dare, Devon said.
- It respects all of the criteria, Caitlin added.
- Humpf. Fine, Alicia finally said. Now piss off, all of you.

Devon and Caitlin put a few things back where they belonged and said good-bye to everyone before clearing out. Sean handed Kristy her clothing back with the keys to his car.

- Will you wait for me in the car? I’ll give you a ride home. I just need to sort something out with Alicia just to make sure that everything is ok before I go, he said.
- Ok, Kristy answered, spontaneously kissing him before getting dressed and exiting the house.

Alicia walked up to Sean, her eyes downcast. Sean took her chin in his hand and tilted her head up slightly. She looked up to meet his gaze.

- How did I do? She asked.
- You did great my pet. You did great.

Sean kissed the girl lightly on the forehead before turning to leave the house. As he closed the door and saw Kristy waiting for him in his car, a shadow of a smirk crossed his face.

She was his.

Likes and stuff

Old 01-01-2012, 12:54 AM   #463
shynessincarnate
Distinguished Member

Default The important stuff

Roughly four months after I embarked on this journey it has now almost come to an end. As I have written: It's been one hell of a ride. A ride, however that I did not complete alone.

• I would like to thank all of you who read the story even if you remained silent.
  • Thanks also go out to those who took the time to post and cast either a vote or a suggestion.
  • Thank you for the PMs of encouragement.

Thank you also to some posters of note who gave me consistent boosts of energy: sm_limb, EvilBunny, Hunterman36, Aliciai<3u, daremaster_1 and SeeNaked to name a few.

Finally, I believe special thanks are in order for two people.
  • Firstly to Komodo who despite his busy schedule found the time to give me some pointers at the beginning of my writing process.
  • Secondly to em52388 who was there from start to end, never missing out on a vote and always willing to stir up some discussion. I'm quite certain that if it weren't for him, this story would just be another incomplete one on the forum
And now, I rather think that I should try to at least get a bit of sleep in. Wish me luck in finding some!

Shy -xox-

Likes and stuff

Old 01-01-2012, 07:00 AM   #464
em52388

*stands up and applaudes* Bravo on completing your story. I like both endings and am certain that the readers will take a Doctor Who approach to the continuity regarding the ending. (Meaning that the ending they want to happen happened in their eyes.) I thoroughly enjoyed reading this story and am sad to see it end. But I'm excited to see your future works. And in keeping my streek alive I did vote on the ending I wanted but I'm not going to say how I voted this time unless asked.
Old 01-01-2012, 07:05 AM   #465
female-from-denmark

Thankyou so much for writing this story! Its been fun reading it and following the characters, seeing what has happened to them and getting to know them a little.

By the way, massive applaudes for doing two different endings. Funny how things can work out

No, Im not looking for a master or a slave.
female-from-denmark is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
blackmail, humiliation, punishment, submission, tasks/dares