Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 08-11-2021, 12:33 AM   #451
Enlil

Your panties, please: semi-public edition

Upon receiving this coupon I will go to the nearest bathroom, take off my panties, come back to you and give them to you. I have to bring you the panties in hand, I cannot hide them in a purse or a pocket. I will stay panty-less till the end of the day.
Old 08-11-2021, 08:27 AM   #452
Darechick19

Breakfast and blowjob in bed - with this coupon I will wake up early
Tomorrow, serve you breakfast in bed and then wake you up with a blow job. I will continue sucking until you finish your breakfast AND give me a full load.

This one was kind of fun! He didn't want me sucking on him after cumming though lol.

Dog day: for 5 hours I will be your dog and as such I will only be able to bark and go on all fours, you will take me out to the street to pee, I will eat and drink from a bowl and from the ground if food falls, I will ask for food when you eat and we will play attract the ball whenever you want ...

I got this as soon as he got home from work on Monday. 5-10PM. It was a strange way to spend my time. He laughed when i got on all 4s and looked up at him. Tried to be playful about it. But mostly he just went and got on his computer while I sat on the floor lol. Didn't quite know what to do with me.

For dinner he put some pizza in a bowl on the ground and i ate it up. Was kinda funny really. Still glad when it was over. 5 hours is a long time!

Go to the bathroom urgently: when you tell me, I will go into the first men's room I find, undress completely and cover my eyes and wait for someone to grope me (or something else) and wait for them to leave to uncover my eyes and get dressed again

I don't think he (or I) want to be groped by random strangers!

I owe you a flash - I will reach out to ex bf and apologize for not flashing him. I will tell him that my punishment is that I need to get him to cum on my tits. I will show up bra less in my white crop top, send you a pic of my cum covered tits before putting my white top on and leaving. I cannot wipe up the cum until i have you cum on my tits as well.

I think texting him may be the sluttiest thing I've ever done. He gave me this before going to work and I was like "are you really sure?" and he said "Come on. It's funny!"

Funny for who?

Anyways, after getting up my courage, I texted my Ex. I wish I could have been drunk for this part, but i had to be able to drive over!

Ex was like "Umm. What kind of kinky stuff have you gotten into? When we were together you would barely give me a BJ (NOT TRUE BTW LOL)" And I wanted to be like "I'm not up to anything!" but I was soliciting him to cum on my boobs so I couldn't really say that.

Finally he was like "I'm not going to just cum on your boobs. If you want to do this, you've got to be willing to help". I didn't know what to say to that so I said I'd have to check with my BF.

When I texted my BF he laughed and said "The coupon didn't say HOW. Maybe you need to beg."

Then a little later he texted again and was like "I don't want you to suck him off. Maybe offer him a handy?"

I haven't done that since like... high school. But I said what the hell. So ... anyways this is getting too long. Sorry. Eventually the ex agreed.

Going over was so weird. He wanted to ask all kinds of questions about what was going on. And I was noncommittal and didn't know what to say.

Taking off my top was so weird. He was someone I have been with ya know. He's a good guy mostly. But even good guys get weird about sex and boobs.

Putting my shirt back on after was gross. Was all sticky. Then my BF didn't get home for hours so I was just wandering around the apt thinking about what I had done waiting for my 2nd cumload on my boobs for the day. WTF..

WAs glad to shower after.

Naked Pizza Dare - Smooth and Shiney / Touchy Feely Edition It's time to up the risk on Pizza Dares. I will strip naked two hours before we order pizza and remain naked the rest of the evening. I will immediately shave everything below my eyebrows. After the pizza is ordered I will apply lotion so my body is nice and shiney for the delivery person. After taking the pizza I will tell the delivery person they may feel up my tits for a few seconds.

I'm going to get a complex about this hairless thing lol. So fucked up.

Pizza person was shy and didn't do anything or grope me thank gawd.

if you ahve questions or want something changed im always up to talik wiht you or your bf about it

He liked the idea of the dice. But we couldn't find a bathing suit with extra lining and they are expensive to ruin!
Darechick19 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Darechick19 for this post:
Old 08-11-2021, 10:37 AM   #453
bluedieblub
Angel of Dare

You need some nice coupons:

Candles and dinner - I will make a dinner for the both of us and we eat it by candlelight.

Massage - I will massage you for 20 minutes.

Breakfast in bed - I will make breakfast for you tomorrow morning and bring it to bed.

Tag along - We will go to an event/outing of your choice, even if I normally wouldn't like going there.

Sing - You will sing a love song for me.

Feed me - I will hand feed you a snack of your choice while we watch a movie.

PM dares and toys
Enjoyed a task? Write me a report, I love reading what happened!
M/Switch/Straight
bluedieblub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2021, 03:08 PM   #454
Don't Tread On Me

Default Mask Up - Piss Edition

First off, I just want to say that I love this thread and am so glad that you guys are keeping this up!

Mask Up - Piss Edition
We are going to go to the store together. One hour before we leave, I will drink 2-3 cups of water. Right before we leave, I will stuff a pair of panties into my pussy. I will try to get as much in as possible since I will be wearing a short skirt and don't want the panties to hang down below the skirt (also important to get it all the way in for the next part). We will drive to the store. Once we get to the store, we will put our masks on and go inside. I will head directly to the toilet (extra points if I can find a unisex toilet where you can come in with me). I will sit down and pee into the toilet, with the panties still in my pussy. When I get done, I will take the panties out, wipe myself dry, pull down my mask, and stuff the piss soaked panties into my mouth (like a gag). Now I will pull my mask back up, and continue shopping with you, having no choice but to taste my own piss the whole time. You may talk to me and ask questions, but I will not be able to speak clearly due to the "situation" hidden under my mask. Take your time, I promise I'm in no rush! When we get done and get back in the car, I will take my mask off because it is safe to do so, and I would look crazy wearing a mask in our own car, right!? But the piss soaked panties will remain in my mouth. Now we can go straight home, or stop and get gas, or go through a drive through, whatever you want to! I will not remove the panties from my mouth until we get home! At that point, I will put them on and wear them the rest of the night!
I hope you and your boyfriend enjoy!

Likes: nipple anything, anal insertions, video games, hidden public, light pain, icyhot

Maybes: pee, extreme pain

Limits: family, public, poop, marks, exposure, messy, CBT, pics/videos
Don't Tread On Me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2021, 10:43 PM   #455
Caya
getDare Devil

Default Bathingsuite

most of the cheap once have an inner lining that has a other colour than the outside.

https://www.amazon.com/Annbon-Swimsu...dWU&th=1&psc=1

Here we have a "cheap" example hope you find taht helpfull
Caya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2021, 10:58 AM   #456
AnonBull1
Distinguished Member

Default Workin' at the CARWASH

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnonBull1 View Post
Here's a daring one.... you two are to drive to an automatic Carwash with brushes. Your boyfriend drives, you ride shotgun. He's fully dressed, you're in nothing but a towel. To minimize your risk of getting caught, I recommend doing this in the middle of the night.
Once you get there, have your boyfriend stop at the pay terminal, and pick the most expensive wash. Once he's done that, the hard part begins. You're to get out of the car, leaving your towel on the seat. Then, lay down so your nipples are against the windshield, legs on the hood and feet hanging off over the bumper. Your boyfriend is to pull into the wash, and you'll get the shower of a lifetime! But you're not done. Once the wash is finished, run back to the pay terminal and have your boyfriend buy another full wash. This time, sit so your back is against the windshield, and spread your legs as wide as you dare... You're about to get your front side washed!!

After your second ride, dry off any water still on your body with the towel you came in, and then ride home in the passenger seat fully nude.

Have fun getting clean!

If that's too extreme, do it as described in a bikini.

I'm a 25 y/o male and I have personally done this as the one getting washed, did it in swim trunks and a t-shirt, and I can promise it's a lot of fun! It's perfectly safe as long as you do it in the kind with brushes, as they don't use the chemicals used in the jet style washes. I know this is one of the more extreme ones, but I really hope you pick it!

I posted this one a while ago, and you said you thought it was crazy but you still gave it to him. Since then, seems like he's gotten a little bolder, so maybe he'll actually use it this time!
Plus, it's a little warmer right now than it was last time I gave it lol

My PM Dares
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=91098

Spoiler:
inquisitive, aren't you... Well, if you've read this, you must now ask me for dare, that you must complete, and you've gotta write a report about it.
AnonBull1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2021, 01:03 PM   #457
zephyrnem
getDare Addict

Clothing choice: For today your bf chooses what you wear and dont wear. Wherever you are...whatever you are doing. For 24 hours he owns your clothes and can decide what those are. Maybe his old dirty shirt and underwear. Maybe he finds some lingerie. Maybe driving down the road he wants to see you naked. Maybe all you get is a garbage bag to cover up, or a coat. He decides.
Toys: Ball gag, plug, clothespins
Clothes: Fishnet body suit, swimsuit (women’s), thong, leotard.

Currently seeking Master or exhibitionist female to serve.
zephyrnem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2021, 04:57 AM   #458
Enlil

Give me a show Upon receiving this coupon I will get naked on spot, lie down on the floor on my back with legs wide open and I will touch myself sensually and masturbate to the orgasm*.

* or you will at least honestly try

Booby trap Upon receiving this coupon I will get on my knees, bare my breasts, give you a blowjob, and let you finish on my breasts. Then I will cover them as before. I cannot wash off your cum till the end of the day.

Last edited by Enlil; 08-15-2021 at 12:57 AM.
Enlil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2021, 08:53 PM   #459
bmhrc
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via AIM to bmhrc
Default Whore Cards

$2 Whore - I will wear my skankist outfit, including a shirt skirt and a small top MLK that shows be straps. We will go out on a public date night. You will carry two single dollar bills. When you give me the first Dollar, I will put it in my bra strap and remove my panties and give them to you. When you give me the second dollar, I will place it in my bra and fuck or suck you right there.

Loaner GF - this coupon may only be redeemed by another person, you may give it to whomever you want. Upon redemption, I will go out on a date night with the giver of the coupon. I sill wear slutty clothes, go wherever the redeemer wants, drink what is bought for me, and end the date with oral sex.
bmhrc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2021, 04:12 AM   #460
bmhrc
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via AIM to bmhrc

Dog Sitting - I am your dog but need to be watched while you get together with friends. I will remove all my clothing but a collar (and butt plug with a tail if you get me one or I have one) and leash. You will then walk me to the car (I will be on all fours as much as possible) as you drop me off at my dog sitter. You will not tel me who is dog sitting. It will involve at least an overnight trip and no more than 24 hours before you come and take me home. When I get home I may shower and put clothes on.

While I am being dog sat, I will eat only out of a bowl. I will not use the bathroom, only going to the bathroom outside when being walked. I will eat any treat offered by dog sitter inhis/her hand. As a curious dog I will sniff and lick/suck anything that my face is guided to.

I will sleep takes on the floor unless I am invited up on the bed. If I get my belly rubbed, I will roll on my back and spread my legs and pull up my knees tk be rubbed anywhere desired on the front.
bmhrc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2021, 06:37 AM   #461
Darechick19

Hey everyone sorry for the unusually long break. I had some personal family drama going on for a bit I asked everyone to give me a break. Also honestly I was a little freaked out by the idea that has been a year since this started. When it began I never ever thought I would be doing some of the things I've done. A lot has been and gross and weird and strange… and so god damn slutty.

But when I say “I’ll do it” I fucking mean it. I AM THE BEST GIRLFRIEND EVER GOD DAMNNIT.

Your panties, please: semi-public edition

Upon receiving this coupon I will go to the nearest bathroom, take off my panties, come back to you and give them to you. I have to bring you the panties in hand, I cannot hide them in a purse or a pocket. I will stay panty-less till the end of the day.

We eased back into this with this one. We still rarely go out much because covid is pretty bad here. But we went to Starbucks one day after I said we could start up again (yes, he had been asking). And I got this while we were in line.

I looked around the place and was like “really?” But of course I went.

Taking them off wasn’t too bad, but coming out with them in my hand my eyes were on everyone in the place. It was mostly college students studying who weren't looking at me but also some teenagers were probably in high school. They were looking at me. I don't think they saw the panties, but it was still very embarrassing. Walked over and handed them to my boyfriend he gave me a shit eating grin and I knew this was not going to be an easy week.

Mask Up - Piss Edition
We are going to go to the store together. One hour before we leave, I will drink 2-3 cups of water. Right before we leave, I will stuff a pair of panties into my pussy. I will try to get as much in as possible since I will be wearing a short skirt and don't want the panties to hang down below the skirt (also important to get it all the way in for the next part). We will drive to the store. Once we get to the store, we will put our masks on and go inside. I will head directly to the toilet (extra points if I can find a unisex toilet where you can come in with me). I will sit down and pee into the toilet, with the panties still in my pussy. When I get done, I will take the panties out, wipe myself dry, pull down my mask, and stuff the piss soaked panties into my mouth (like a gag). Now I will pull my mask back up, and continue shopping with you, having no choice but to taste my own piss the whole time. You may talk to me and ask questions, but I will not be able to speak clearly due to the "situation" hidden under my mask. Take your time, I promise I'm in no rush! When we get done and get back in the car, I will take my mask off because it is safe to do so, and I would look crazy wearing a mask in our own car, right!? But the piss soaked panties will remain in my mouth. Now we can go straight home, or stop and get gas, or go through a drive through, whatever you want to! I will not remove the panties from my mouth until we get home! At that point, I will put them on and wear them the rest of the night!
I hope you and your boyfriend enjoy!

This was so fucked up. My boyfriend and you would get along lol.

Decided to go to target. Putting the panties inside of me before going was so messed up. Like, just shoving random underwear inside of me takes a bit and should really be it’s own whole coupon (or better yet, not done!).

Anyways, at the store I could not pee with them inside of me. Not sure if people can and it’s just me or I was nervous or what. So I compromised and took them out. It was a releif to not be stuffed full. I pissed right on them holding in my hand. Thank god I had the bathroom to myself.

Putting them in my mouth I remembered how much I hate the taste of piss. At first I had to swallow a bunch of piss or it would have all gone down my face. It was so gross, I gagged a little and thought for the millionth time - what the hell am I doing?

Came out and gave my BF a big smile. He had that same huge grin on his face, which made it at least sort of worthwhile. We got some groceries. Soon enough the panties were almost dry inside my mouth, and I was aware there was basically no room for my tongue. After a bit we finally got done. He did all the credit card stuff and I just tried to look dumb and not meet the cashiers eyes.

Went straight home at least.

Putting them on after was also gross. My whole ass was wet. At least I could brush my teeth and drink some water while my BF tried not to gloat.

Clothing choice: For today your bf chooses what you wear and dont wear. Wherever you are...whatever you are doing. For 24 hours he owns your clothes and can decide what those are. Maybe his old dirty shirt and underwear. Maybe he finds some lingerie. Maybe driving down the road he wants to see you naked. Maybe all you get is a garbage bag to cover up, or a coat. He decides.

He left me at home all day Tuesday naked while he went to work. He threatened lingere or th garbage bag option, but in the end he just went with naked.

Booby trap Upon receiving this coupon I will get on my knees, bare my breasts, give you a blowjob, and let you finish on my breasts. Then I will cover them as before. I cannot wash off your cum till the end of the day.

Did this Tuesday when he got back. He loves blowjobs and he loves my boobs lol. Dry cum is gross, but I got used to it pretty quick (eww).

Loaner GF - this coupon may only be redeemed by another person, you may give it to whomever you want. Upon redemption, I will go out on a date night with the giver of the coupon. I sill wear slutty clothes, go wherever the redeemer wants, drink what is bought for me, and end the date with oral sex.

He joked about giving me this a bunch and teased different friends of his. Asked if I really would do it. I said yes, but I think he caught my tone and never did it (yet).
Darechick19 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to Darechick19 for this post:
Old 09-16-2021, 09:01 AM   #462
flon2
Distinguished Member

They Look Good On You

Upon receiving this coupon I will roll a six sided die. I will keep wearing the same panties for the next number of days shown on the dice.
flon2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2021, 09:06 AM   #463
GeorgeHall

Loving your reports! Your boyfriend is super lucky lol

Locked in
I will wear the tightest jeans I own and allow you to use a chain and padlock to lock me in them, you can keep the key for as long as you like so I cannot take the jeans off

Recycled
For the next 24 hours, whenever I need to pee I will do so in a bottle and make sure I drink it all.

Cum dump
When given this coupon I will immediately give you a blowhole and let you finish on my fave. I will not wash it off for 3 hours.

Likes, Dislikes & Limits
As a dom / As a sub

Kik / Snapchat: george_hall4939
Discord: GeorgeHall#2060
You may PM me here but I will respond very slow
GeorgeHall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2021, 03:31 AM   #464
Caya
getDare Devil

Default Gamble

Self spanking gamble

Whenever you give me this coupon i will get the needed implements strip down and kneel down in front of you.

(implements are a spoon, charging cable, belt and a dice )

First dice roll will determine the base amount of spanks.
1 : 50 spanks
2 : 75 spanks
3 : 100 spanks
4 : 50 spanks
5 : 75 spanks
6 : 150 spanks

Now the gambling part begins and it only ends when you reach 0 spanks

Amount of spanks given for this gamble.
1-2 : 20 spanks
3-4 : 10 spanks
5-6 : 30 spanks

where to spank
1 Left ass cheek
2 Right boob
3 Over both ass cheeks
4 Right ass cheek
5 Pussy
6 Left boob

Implement
1-2 : Belt
3-4 : Spoon
5-6 : Charging cord

Gamble
1 : Reduce total spanks by 10
2 : Reduce total spanks by 15 and Pause for 10 minutes before starting the next round of spanks
3 : oh this round doesn't count. Redo it
4 : add 20 to the total spank amount
5 : Double the spank amount that's left
6 : if your get this one 3 times your total spank amount gets reset to the original amount

hope that this isn't to evil
Caya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2021, 03:51 AM   #465
Caya
getDare Devil

Default button dare

The button game

Whenever you give me this Coupon I will go and change into clothing that only held close by buttons preferably a dress and no underwear

Now we go out to eat in a sit down restaurant.

Before you leave home roll a dice to start the fun
1-2. open a button form the top
3-4. from now on every time someone greats you you have to open another button
5-6. open a button form the top and the bottom

Now that you have arrived at the restaurant its time to play again
1. Fasten one button of your choice
2. Unfasten another button from the top and lean forward for 30 sec.
3. spread your legs for 60 seconds as far as you dear
4. Unfasten two buttons of your choice
5. Fasten one button from the top
6. the first button from the top is now no longer lowed to be fastened

This one now is played every 15 minutes till you leave the restaurant

1. Unfasten two buttons from the bottom for 30 sec. He can do what he wants
2. Fasten one button
3. Unfasten two buttons from the bottom and spread your legs
4. position yourself in a way that gives him a good view
5. Fasten another button
6. Unfasten two buttons of your choice and visit the restroom

hope you two like this one