Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Messengers

Old 02-21-2021, 03:29 AM   #4531
Thifr
getDare Succubus

I'm denied by a Miss for 2 days now. In a little less than one hour, it's the end of the denial time. She has to add 24. Idk if she will.

Everyone is welcome. The rules are below :

Every girl on this site can put me in denial for an undetermined time. Send me a kik and tell me that I'm denied for this day (24 hours). You just must wait 18 hours to send me the same message and adding one day to my denial time. And this, everyday...

And I have to send you a message 1 hour before the end to let you the chance to add 24 hours to my denial. If I'm late, I'm still denied till I send you a message and you don't answer in the next hour.

I'll answer you with the number of days denied till now.

You can suggest me some forfeit as punishment if I fail.

The more people denying me, the less chance I have to quit my denial...

Boy can try to put me in denial too. You have to send me a pic of your dick. If it makes me horny, you'll put me in denial. Same rule than for the girls.

Only 18+
Thifr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2021, 09:43 AM   #4532
WhiteBetaChastity

Hey!i am a submissive and obedient chastity sissy slave that will do anything to please and amuse you

male, 20, uk

Kik Chastityy_Whore
WhiteBetaChastity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2021, 11:12 PM   #4533
Bitchboi8950

Set a timer. For every 10 seconds I don’t respond, is 10 minutes of me being your slave. So if it takes one minute to respond, I’m your slave for 1 hour.

Make me suffer!
M slave. I am aching to be abused,beaten,wedgied, spanked, and used to satisfy anyone I can. I want to be humiliated Covered in writing and abused. I want my asscheeks and body to be hurting tomorrow. Please make me suffer!!!
I have a toilet brush that I can use to implement pain. please make me fight the urge to scream. I will also do anything with my head/mouth and the toilet. I Also want to be covered in writing!!! Please tell me things to write on my body. Limits, public,food,anal,sounding,family, scat.

Snap me @patheticboitoy
Or Kik@patheticboitoy1
Bitchboi8950 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2021, 11:31 PM   #4534
Bitchboi8950

Set a timer. For every 10 seconds I don’t respond, is 10 minutes of me being your slave. So if it takes one minute to respond, I’m your slave for 1 hour.

Make me suffer!
M slave. I am aching to be abused,beaten,wedgied, spanked, and used to satisfy anyone I can. I want to be humiliated Covered in writing and abused. I want my asscheeks and body to be hurting tomorrow. Please make me suffer!!!
I have a toilet brush that I can use to implement pain. please make me fight the urge to scream. I will also do anything with my head/mouth and the toilet. I Also want to be covered in writing!!! Please tell me things to write on my body. Limits, public,food,anal,sounding,family, scat.

Snap me @patheticboitoy
Or Kik@patheticboitoy1
Bitchboi8950 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2021, 01:38 PM   #4535
Qwertymck49

Looking for a casual session/one off male slave into puppy play and humiliation to make some videos for me on kik. If we click might turn into long term.

Please hit me up on kik
Kik: briarcl1ff

Likes as a dom: humiliation, degradation, straight to gay
Domination, puppy play, worship

Likes as a sub: puppy play, domination, worship, hypnosis

Dislikes: Scat, bodily fluids besides semen, cross dressing, age play

Kik: briarcl1ff
Qwertymck49 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Qwertymck49 for this post:
Old 02-22-2021, 04:01 PM   #4536
sissyLena1

20 male, have some toys and will send picture proofs. I am up for dares/being dominated by any gender. Likes,dislikes and limits in signature. I'm not looking for anything long term (unless you are female, then please take a look on my thread in submissive/dominant area).
kik:SL3na

likes, dislikes and limits
KIK: subLena1

toys
clothes

I'm looking for a female switch/dom. My ad in Submissive/Dominant Area
My another ad for a ~2 weeks denial - any sex temporary dom

I'm always up for dares, tasks from anyone(just for fun). I take picture proofs(no face)
sissyLena1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2021, 04:37 PM   #4537
Sissysteph121

23 young and athletic build sissy baby! I want a mommy or daddy to control me in diapers! I love the idea of wearing diapers and have always been thrilled by possible incontinence. The issue is I work and what not so it's hard to always be diapered but let's talk!

Sissy.monica kik

Limits: blackmail, social suicide, pain, face.

Toys: sissy clothes, dildo, wig, makeup.

I'm 22 young and active with a job and school, however I'm always on and replying and love to serve.

Kik sissy.monica
Sissysteph121 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Sissysteph121 for this post:
Old 02-22-2021, 07:31 PM   #4538
Baby9

I’m looking for a dom for kik
That’s available two days a week
Kik Baby9m
Baby9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2021, 07:01 AM   #4539
The Baron

Could assume either role really, plenty of experience as a Dom, not as much as a sub but looking for more.

thebaronishere
The Baron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2021, 08:08 AM   #4540
Bisubbob

My kik is Bisubrob
Im a 38yo "alleged" male sub
My likes are below

LIKES i like verbal abuse,being degraded,humiliation,(im a pre mature ejaculator),sph,light cbt n bondage,tease n denial,eging,i luv real instructions n wifes dirty panties, ive discovered how sexy womens feet are, im new so lets experiment

DISLIKES no public,def no kid play or scat or wife pics

My Kik name is Bisubrob

I am a Slave to all getdare members,send me tasks to complete for your amusement,thank you
Bisubbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2021, 10:05 AM   #4541
Shrekol

35 male sub locked in chastity, plugged and looking for humiliation tasks. Sub is at work now and have electroshocks on cage.
KIK is JackShreck00

Last edited by Shrekol; 02-23-2021 at 10:33 AM.
Shrekol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2021, 10:33 AM   #4542
Epicflail

22 F switch
Looking for any gender dom or sub for a one off session (interested in edging and nipple play)
Kik: Epic_Flail_

Likes, Dislikes and Limits

PM Dares

Every time I receive a PM I have to edge

Have you found a spelling mistake? PM me with a punishment!

I rarely check my kik but if you want to:
Kik: Epic_Flail_
Epicflail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2021, 11:20 AM   #4543
mgk_sm

I'm in as a sub!

Please send me dick picks to worship on kik
likes: cellophane/cling film, restraints BONDAGE, predicament, condom dares, feminization, tape bondage, humiliation, degradation, breath play, orgasm control, body writing
DISLIKES: chastity, mouth soaping, clothes control, CBT, cumplay, panties/underwear filling/messy, piss
limits: scat, hard pain, family, public, face pictures, anal
Kik: gotjinxied
mgk_sm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2021, 11:59 AM   #4544
Chassy

im in for fun
kik markgolyi24

LIKES: Crossdressing, Humiliation, Pee Play, gagging, spit, deepthroat, piss drink,ANAL

kik: markgolyi24
Chassy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2021, 03:11 PM   #4545
bayman

Slave here. If you review some of my other posts you will see that on top of valuable information about me that most wouldn't share, you can also have access to all my humiliating pics and vids. Nude, full face, hookups with guys (I'm straight).

I'm owned by a wonderful mistress who wants to completely expose and humiliate me as much as possible. Absolutely no limits either. Her goal is for everyone to find out these humiliating secrets. This even includes her hopes of all the humiliating things appearing in google when searching my name.

Right now she wants to start humiliating me on Reddit but she nor I really understand it. If you are familiar/experienced with Reddit and know of ways to expose me there then shoot me a message. There will be absolutely no limits and if you suggest some idea I say no that's too much to, my mistress says now for you to just ignore me and do whatever it is you want.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
kik