Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 06-12-2021, 08:15 AM   #1
sissyLena1

Male 21/male/sub seeks any age/female/dom in any place (switch)

21/male/sub seeks any age/female/dom in any place (switch)

About me:
Hi, so I'm 20 years old white skinny but kind of an athletic build male from Europe. I'm looking for a female dom/switch for a friendly-like relationship, nothing too serious(I may sometimes be with time and privacy limited.).

Though we may agree on some 'rules' that would apply only on particular situations(e.g. some rules could only apply if I have a full day free or whenever I'm home alone, have nothing planned, nothing important to do, etc.) to keep the dynamics on. But in the end of the day, if you're a good dom then I don't think it matters that much whether it is daily tasks, ongoing rules, real-time sessions, or occasional tasks. So the 'rules', that is just my idea, and I do not require that from you as a switch or especially as my dom.

My timezone is GMT+2 but it doesn't really matter if you're from somewhere else in the world since I'm quite flexible with my time.

My toys
[see link: pics][see link: description]
I may buy some more in the future.
If you're a switch it'd be nice if you had some toys but it's not a must.

My likes, dislikes and limits [see link]
Obviously, I don't expect you to have the exact same likes, dislikes, and limits as I have. I believe that even 2 or 3 are fine enough to get on well.

Pics
I'm okay with sending pics(maybe short videos in the future), no face tho or anything that could get me recognized.

I don't except any pics from you* but one that'd prove that you're a real person and a real female(I just want to avoid scammers), so for example a close-up pic of some part of your body with something written on it e.g. two numbers that we agree on.

*unless you're a switch, then I'd really appreciate some pic proofs..

If you're a switch, then I'd prefer some mutual play, bets, challenges, etc. over switching roles from dom to sub and sub to dom.

It would be perfect if you were a native speaker of English or German language. (I study those two languages)

PM me here on getdare or kik: SL3na if you're interested or have any questions. (you don't need to write any kind of long elaborate message, just say hi and let's chat)

Advertisements
Kink Talk