Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 03-10-2023, 07:15 PM   #31
Phaedo
getDare Devil

So, she would make the most of the situation and take her time enjoying you? Then why don't you do it? Tie your ankles to the corners and your hands together over your head. You can connect them to your headboard or frame with a carabiner tied to it or something similar. Maybe leave a note for her telling her you want to be her helpless playbtoy. How would you feel if she took pictures of you naked, spread wide, blindfolded and tied up?
Sexmap | DirtyCode | BDSM Test

Last orgasm: 7 Jan 2024 (ruined)
Locked in chastity since: 7 Jan 2024
Phaedo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2023, 05:42 AM   #32
is me sabi

i have to say she has plenty of that pictures, and i have plenty of her like this... but all of them private!

i did the Thender Tentacle Dare this morning, and my girlfriend came with me, since she want to see me while I torture myself with cold and water.

I received this challenge from a mysterious dareguy:for a week you can decide whether to go out barefoot or with sneakers without socks and with a handful of raw rice inside each shoe, but the moment you go out for a Dare you have to be barefoot.
This changed the challenge, no shoes or socks.
I didn't need to drive to the creek as it is a kilometer and half away from my home.

so the first challenge was the barefoot walk along that mostly gravel road, with my girlfriend prodding me to walk on the most painful parts (she has a video of the walk, but it will remain in her phone).

Since I didn't have light colored leggings, I instead wore white light cotton trousers, which are a bit transparent even when dry, but as soon as they get wet they stick to my legs and become practically invisible.
I put on a very tight white tank top.

almost immediately I started to feel cold, and the nipples were clearly visible (mine are dark, with the white tank top I'll let you just imagine).
The only way to keep the warm was start to light running, but with barefoot on the rocks was not easy (and that little sadist keep laughing at my moans of pain)

then we got to the creek, and i started undressing, this time i decided to be more daring and i took off my shirt, but not my pants, the creek is quite shallow, sadly, and there's no way to swim, but you can walk across it in knee-deep water.
I crossed pulling up my trousers and the icy water quickly made my feet numb.

(my girlfriend followed me to the other bank to continue filming me with her cell phone, also taking off her shoes and socks like a wild child she is, however she had a small towel and on the other side she dried her feet and put her shoes back on)
now I just had to find a point to cross without touching the water, and I had two choices, the closest one was the metal bridge where the road passes or an area where there is a waterfall and there is a wooden walkway which, however, it is further away.

the metal bridge had the following problems:
imagine walking barefoot across a long iron bridge that has been freezing there all winter.
the metal bridge is quite popular and I was still with the small boobs in the wind

the wooden walkway, however, had these problems:
it was further away and the trail was worse for my bare feet

one problem vs two problems, so i went for the wooden walkaway

the path was quite difficult, and it really hurt under my feet, until I found an insurmountable obstacle: for at least 3oo meters the path was completely covered with brambles and thorns.
There was no way to traverse that piece, because at that point the path had on one side a small ravine towards the stream and on the other side a rock wall at least three or four meters high.

so I had to go back and go towards the iron bridge, even if that sadistic little girl of mine instigated me to walk barefoot on the brambles

the cold was starting to be quite annoying and I was actually tired of walking barefoot when I got to the bridge, but while I was standing there assessing the situation a car arrived.
Cars usually slow down a lot to cross the bridge and I was half naked, I panicked and jumped into the stream under the bridge, of course I slipped on the moss and fell long into a puddle

now I was not only shivering, but also completely soaked in icy water, time to move so as not to prolong the torture too much, hoping that no one would arrive I started walking on the icy bridge, my bare feet ached from the contact with the cold metal.
My girlfriend made me jump almost out of my skin playing with her phone the sound of an incoming car, so i sprintend and fell on the bridge since i was still soaked, I finished crossing the bridge on all fours and then I threw myself on the ground, still breathing hard for fear.

Obviously my girlfriend was there laughing out loud, however the challenge was completed, I didn't go to recover the top, I was too cold and wanted to go home.
Seeing me like this, my girlfriend wanted to give me her shoes, but I didn't want to break the rule, I asked her for the sweater she had, and she gave it to me, only that as usual she hadn't put anything underneath, but she's wild and for she doesn't mind the world seeing her boobs.

Once at home we had a warm shower.

Dislike (punishments): more pain, risky nude, long term, tortures, rules.
Soft Limits: involving friends (in certain situation i can involve some of them)
Hard Limits: scat, poo, pee, photos and videos, sexual stuff, edging, insertions, messy stuffs, enemas, family, blood, mutilation, stuff involving animals.

I have no toys, just normal housestuff
is me sabi is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 4 users say Thank You to is me sabi for this post:
Old 03-11-2023, 12:04 PM   #33
is me sabi

Today Duble Round.
Since I'm probably crazy, I decided to go get more cold with a second Dare, the one of grannyd16

Quote:
Originally Posted by grannyd16
Find an open place where you are unlikely to be found, stand in the middle and blindfold yourself

Spin around for 10 seconds, take an item of clothing off and drop it on the floor
Take a large step forward, take another item off, spin for 10 seconds then take 2 large steps forward

Keep doing this, increasing the steps by one each time

Once you are nude, remove your blindfold for 2 seconds to see where your clothes are, go on all fours and collect them again. Dont take your blindfold off till you have all your clothes
so we went, my girlfriend and I, to the top of a hill a few hundred meters from our house, since I could not have endured a long walk in bare feet.

It was windy and already felt cold anyway.
I put on a sleep mask and started twirling around, and almost fell over, twirling blindfolded isn't easy, but it sure is a lot of laughs.
Then I took off the sweater, but the mask came off.
My girlfriend then rushed home to get some duct tape, which she then put around my head to secure the mask.
Again I started to spin and then I took off the jumper, a long random step and the shirt off too (I still had my bra underneath), two steps and another turn on myself and here the doubt arose, I had to take off my trousers or the bra? Actually I had already broken the thing about being boobs out this morning, but it was still that lump in my stomach, I was still in a much more visible area.

I think my girlfriend understood my doubt and started shouting: "TITS OUT! TITS OUT!"
And then it was the bra that fell to the floor.
Three long strides and it was time for the trousers, I had put on tracksuit trousers to take them off easily, but still I ended up with my butt on the ground.

I couldn't get up because in the meantime I had burst out laughing.
In the end, however, I managed to take four long steps and decided to keep my underwear on, this meant that, once I had collected my clothes, I had to hide for a minute in my underwear.
Hiding from those, however I thought that standing still in my underwear and just blowing the wind for a minute was sufficient penance.

Still laughing I took off my mask and looked where my clothes were, then I put my mask back on and crawling on all fours I headed towards the first one, the trousers.
Of course it took a lot of tries to find them all, I think the bra would have stayed there if I hadn't given up in the end.
Because I was feeling really too cold and so I got up, took off my mask and trotted to retrieve it.

for this second infraction my girlfriend gave me a penance, i would have to randomly pick a single garment to put back on to go home, AFTER spending a minute in the cold wind naked except for my underpants.

A very long minute, I was shaking and chattering my teeth, and that little sadist kept filming me with the cell phone.
it so happened that the only garment I could put on were the trousers, luckily it was a few hundred meters from there to my house and the sun was going down so from afar I could not be seen walking around with my boobs exposed.

Of course after this I earned the second hot shower with my girlfriend.

Soft Limits: involving friends (in certain situation i can involve some of them)
Hard Limits: scat, poo, pee, photos and videos, sexual stuff, edging, insertions, messy stuffs, enemas, family, blood, mutilation, stuff involving animals.

The following 4 users say Thank You to is me sabi for this post:
Old 04-06-2023, 02:37 AM   #34
is me sabi

Here I am after a break (due to laziness) for which I am willing to be punished.
So anyone in this forum can give me a kick (within my limits).
Below I also have two reports of two challenges I did.

Also my girlfriend gave me a pair of handcuffs that can be opened with a remote control.

I await the just punishment for my break.

Old 04-06-2023, 02:59 AM   #35
is me sabi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phaedo View Post
OK, here's one you can do either during the day or at night depending on how daring you are.

Wear only clothes you either have to pull over your head or up your legs (so likely no bra). Get a chain and a padlock, and leave the key to your padlock in your house. Go inside the nearest barn and feed the chain under all of your clothes between them and your skin, probably something like through the neck of your shirt, through your panties, and out you pants leg. Then lock the two ends of the chain together around something you can move, like a post in the barn. Now the only way to get free is to strip, and you'll have to get back to your house naked to get the key to free your clothes.
Here is the report of this.

Well, this time the barefoot rule was not present, so I saved myself from having to walk barefoot to the stable (about 800 meters of stony road), but my girlfriend rightly pointed out to me that the chain had to go through all the clothes.
For this reason the footwear imposed on me for the challenge was a pair of flipflops.
For the rest I had a pair of underpants, a skirt and a shirt, with no bra underneath, luckily the temperature rose and it was almost pleasant to stay like this.
Arrived at the stable we entered and my girlfriend helped me pass the chain through the neck of the shirt and inside the skirt, and in both flipflops, the underwear, for this challenge, remain.
Full nudity for punishment only.
Sitting there was pleasant and I didn't have the slightest intention of getting up and undressing, even if incited by my girlfriend, until she got bored and, approaching me, put a pair of protective glasses on my nose.
Then from her bag she pulled out a softair pistol: "If you don't move, I'll use you as a target" she said.

Cursed sadist.

So, I started taking off my shirt and skirt, the flipflops were already gone because I had to take them off to put on the chain.
Naked except for my underwear, I stepped outside and walked.
I couldn't use the route because it was busy anyway, so instead of the 800 meters I had to take a longer detour through the bushes, always afraid of meeting someone and walking on a not exactly pleasant lawn, unlike the soft lawns , this one had a lot of thistles and thorny plants, stones and other things that made me miss my shoes.
Luckily I had the possibility to cover my breasts with my hands (I have small boobs, it's easy to cover them).
the last test was the piece from the area of bushes and woods to the door of the house, an open clearing that I ran through at breakneck speed for fear that someone would see me, and obviously hurting my bare feet.

It didn't say in the challenge that I would have to go back to unchain my clothes naked, so I dressed up to my girlfriend's chagrin, and we went to unchain.

The following user says Thank You to is me sabi for this post:
Old 04-06-2023, 03:06 AM   #36
Director Wolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by is me sabi View Post
I await the just punishment for my break.
Oh nice, a punishment: since summer is coming you don't need shoes anymore, until the end of september you have to go barefoot.

obviously there are exceptions, but when you decide to wear shoes you have to ask your girlfriend for permission, she will decide which shoes and how, whether or not to use socks, whether to put something like pebbles or rice inside, and above all what you will have to do in exchange.

I'm here to dare you.

PM me if you want start a Backmail game.
Director Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2023, 03:12 AM   #37
is me sabi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Director Wolf View Post
when you decide to wear shoes you have to ask your girlfriend for permission.
ho no! she's a sadist! moreover she has already been barefoot for a week, I will never wear shoes again!

Punishment accepted.

Also i did again your dare, but more risky.
Going to report soon.

Old 04-06-2023, 04:35 AM   #38
is me sabi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Director Wolf View Post
So.

You need a bag you can lock with a padlock, some lenght of chain, some padlocks.

You need also a wild area with a trail.

Go there, and at start of the trail leave one padlock key, you can choose:
I did this again but more daring set up.

I prepared everything like last time, but I chose a different place.
Unfortunately I had to go alone as my fiancée was not available (she had a work commitment).

The path I've chosen is a little more hidden because I wanted to stay a little more naked than last time.
The area is not very busy, but not completely abandoned, there is always the risk of finding someone.

I parked the car along the road, there isn't a real parking lot, but you arrive via a dirt road where at a certain point you can park, adjacent to them there is a clearing of rocks under the oak trees.
First thing I closed my eyes and threw the key behind me (a spare was taped under my car).
Then I started.
I walked for about an hour, not thinking too much about the fact that I would have to do it barefoot backwards twice, taking about twice as long, like four hours (then it took me six, but details).
Arrived at the right place I started undressing.

This time I had decided on the almost more extreme form, naked with only a towel tied to the hips.
it took some nerves to take off all the clothes before tying the cloth.
For a while I was completely naked in the woods, and it was exciting but I was still scared.
The sensation didn't change when I put the towel up, I've never felt so naked, even though it was tied up well, anyone could have undressed me with a gesture.
and in any case the whole torso was bare and the boobs were in the wind

as a final touch I added the bell around my neck, then closed everything and wore my girlfriend's new gift, the handcuffs with the remote control.
I decided to handcuff myself behind my back so I couldn't cover my breasts and be helpless in my nakedness.
the remote still hung from my wrist with a string, and I could have operated it anyway by pulling up the string to have it in my hand.
On the other wrist hung a small cattle prod, yes I have one, don't ask yourself why.

when everything was closed and chained up a knot formed in my stomach, whatever happened, I had to walk like this for quite a while, torturing my feet on that path.

The descent was quite long and painful, mainly because I didn't want the bell to jingle too much.
It wasn't a very big bell, but in the silence, every tinkling seemed to be a roar capable of attracting observers from all over the area, ready to look at my nakedness.
The biggest fear was, oddly enough, to find someone there watching me, following me along the way, without giving me any reason to interrupt the challenge, simply looking at my suffering and my embarrassment.
However, walking without ringing the bell is difficult, you have to move slowly, and at the same time trying to avoid the most painful points with your feet is very tiring, long before halfway through my legs were exhausted.
The end of the path never came, and I was so concentrated on bearing the pain in my feet and legs that I didn't mind the fact that I was naked, until I realized that I didn't have my arms available to dislodge the branches and I had to pass by rubbing with the chest.
I arrived at the clearing when I was very tired, and before looking for the key, I rested a bit sitting on a boulder, I was in full view of the road, but that didn't matter much to me.
The key wasn't hard to find though, it took me a while, but the hard part was picking it up.
I tried to bend over to get my handcuffed hands to the key but with no luck, I finally decided to pick it up with my right toes and walk on my heel to the boulder where I sat.
It took a lot of contortionism to get my foot to my mouth and take the key with my lips, above all it was not a nice thing because my feet were still quite dirty.
Gathering all the courage I had in my body, I began the long and painful ascent, meanwhile I was hungry and thirsty, my stomach was rumbling and my throat was dry.
It was certainly not hot, but I was completely covered in sweat from the effort.
I went up thinking only of putting one foot after the other, focused on enduring the pain, until almost the end of the route.
I went up thinking only of putting one foot after the other, concentrated on enduring the pain, until almost the end of the route, when I realized I was being followed.
Or maybe it was just me, I was exhausted I was probably imagining it.
The sensation was still strong, and I decided to quicken my pace, even if it meant more pain in my feet.
This time I actually felt something move in the bushes, and the tree I'd chained my things to was already in sight, so in full panic I decided to sprint for a run.
It was like walking on legos, I tried to recall the handcuff remote control to free myself but it kept slipping, I let out a pained moan and the key fell out of my mouth, but still the noise turned into a physical presence trying to catch me, I didn't dare turn around until with one hand he grabbed the piece of cloth that was the only thing that separated me from complete nudity.
The cloth left my body, I was naked, the move made me fall, but at that moment I grabbed the remote control, opened the handcuffs and with the prod in my hand I tried to hit whatever was attacking me.

I just shocked my girlfriend. I had zapped her tit.

Since it was taking me a long time (it had been 7 hours) she had come looking for me worried, but she had seen from a distance that I was not in danger and had decided to play a joke on me.
However since I was naked, already with handcuffs around my wrists (it is the central part that is released), he made me approach a small tree and handcuffed me lying on my back with my arms raised.
I was exhausted and guilty for hurting her (I was too tired to consider that she was on the back side with that joke anyway) so I got tied up without protest.
Then she too undressed and everything ended well.
after a while we returned home, after I had dressed.

Now i'm waiting punishments for the breack.

Old 04-06-2023, 08:23 AM   #39
CombedThunderclap
getDare Sweetheart

Happy to use my first post* here on GD to applaud your courage and your wonderfully detailed and entertaining reports. (That part where you had to pick up the key with your toes reminded me of this! You rock, girl!!!)

Since I'm here, I'm gonna share an idea for punishment, which should involve your gf:

The Clothespin Zipper

If you don't know what a zipper is, here is a useful tutorial. You just need clothespins and some string. Create 2 zippers, 13 clothespins each (for a total of 26, just like the days of your unjustified break...). Undress completely. Now, arrange the clothespins in a curved line, from each armpit down all around your boobs, with the last 2 on your nipples. Make sure the extra string stays at armpit's end, so that when the string is pulled the nipple's clothespin is the last to be pulled off.

Now your girlfriend can take you outside and handcuff your hands behind your back, around a tree. You will loudly apologize for being a lazy girl and beg her to teach you a lesson: when she will deem you have begged and humiliated yourself enough, she will pull the first zipper (I'd suggest a rapid, uniform movement, to minimize your pain, but in the end it's up to her). Now, it's time to thank her, for spending her precious time to educate such a naughty lazy-ass. Then repeat all of above for the other side.

Anyway, if she isn't satisfied with your behavior and attitude, she may well decide to repeat the punishment, and/or to pour a bucket of cold water on your head and leave you there, freezing, until she thinks you have properly learned the lesson.

Have fun!

---
* Ok, not actually the first. Used to have an account a looooong time ago, but that's a long forgotten story...

Polimorphous perverse.

Loves: kinky girls who love to put themselves in embararssing situations for my (and their) amusement, and are willing to write about it; masturbation; orgasm denial; ruined orgasms; enf; watersports; feet; grool; spanking; hidden public; unusual pussy insertions; anal stretching; mild (or not so mild) torture; nipple play; humiliation; and so on...

(You may send me a PM, if you wish so. I may not read and/or answer, tho)
CombedThunderclap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2023, 09:17 AM   #40
namesfelix

Quote:
ho no! she's a sadist! moreover she has already been barefoot for a week, I will never wear shoes again!

Punishment accepted.

Also i did again your dare, but more risky.
Going to report soon.
Since she is such a sadist. Id love to know her favorite dare youve gotten is? I say you have to repeat that one but share with us which one it is first and we can add more to it to make even worse(better)
namesfelix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2023, 12:01 AM   #41
is me sabi

Quote:
Originally Posted by CombedThunderclap View Post
That part where you had to pick up the key with your toes reminded me of this! You rock, girl!!!
AHAHAHAHAHAHA! i'm not so flexible and trained XD

However the Punishment is accepted, at the moment I have decided that my girlfriend will decide whether to accept the punishments or not.
Also accepted complete nudity, as it is a punishment, hoping that no one is around.

This will probably be done tomorrow (Saturday), today we leave for a small Easter holiday and we go to a small house towards the mountain, there it is a bit isolated and we can do things.

Old 04-07-2023, 12:08 AM   #42
is me sabi

Quote:
Originally Posted by namesfelix View Post
Since she is such a sadist. Id love to know her favorite dare youve gotten is? I say you have to repeat that one but share with us which one it is first and we can add more to it to make even worse(better)
Her favorite is the last one, the one you have to pack your stuff anc chan them to a tree and go to retrive che key.
But i did it already two times, I don't know how you could make it worse, I could do it completely naked (it's a punishment) but it would be boring to keep doing the same thing all the time.

Old 04-07-2023, 08:02 AM   #43
namesfelix

Quote:
Her favorite is the last one, the one you have to pack your stuff anc chan them to a tree and go to retrive che key.
But i did it already two times, I don't know how you could make it worse, I could do it completely naked (it's a punishment) but it would be boring to keep doing the same thing all the time.
Hmm well ill have to make up a new one then.. tell me.. does things like duct tape count as regular household to you? I know you have padlock(s)
Old 04-07-2023, 08:32 AM   #44
is me sabi

Quote:
Originally Posted by namesfelix View Post
Hmm well ill have to make up a new one then.. tell me.. does things like duct tape count as regular household to you? I know you have padlock(s)
I have several kind of ductape.
I have some padlocks

Old 04-07-2023, 05:16 PM   #45
namesfelix

Quote:
I have several kind of ductape.
I have some padlocks
good, In a similar vein, of making you struggle to earn something~ I have one you can both take part in, and should be both difficult and a struggle for you, and a fun night for her. it also gives her something to look forward too.
The challenge goes as follows,

she will pick out an outfit, a set of clothing she wants you to be wearing when she gets home. (at least 3 items :P)
this is best done on a day she is going to work, or to do some chores for a few hours.
Those items will be locked, using pad locks to lock up a container, or bags, whatever you have that a lock can justifiably close in some way.

once those items are locked away, get yourself tied up in a bitchsuit LIKE position. Specifically, frog tied legs, and your hands wrapped up into fists by tape. your GF can then hide the keys somewhere around the house.

your challenge is, before she gets home you must find the keys while remaining on all fours when you move, unlock the locks, and put on the clothing! this should be difficult as even if she doesn't hide the keys well, you still have to bring it to the lock and try to open it with such limited movement.
(also note, whole it is possible to put on something like panties while bound in such a way, it may be VERY difficult)

If by the time she comes home, you haven't collected all the keys and opened the locks. then you are to spend the rest of the night in your bondage, and owed 20 spanks per key you failed to find, and lock unopened.
if you succeed! then she gets to come home to you still bound and in the outfit.

Advertisements
Kink Talk