Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 10-25-2022, 02:17 PM   #31
Smmaster69

Let's keep punish going anyway

Limits:
No face, scat, family
Torturing others, giving dares, puting things in someone's ass and the list goes on general synopsis I enjoy training subs and slaves
Smmaster69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2022, 03:58 PM   #32
wolf82
Prodigy

Another +3 hours from me

A dom just here to have a good time.

Sometimes I just browse, sometimes I interact.
wolf82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2022, 01:11 PM   #33
wolf82
Prodigy

I’ll add another +3 hours

Old 10-26-2022, 10:25 PM   #34
SluttySarah

Default Day 6 Update

(+1DAY)

Here are the updated totals:
I will be only allowed to wear freed panties for the next 28 days. I will have 45 hours to free panties. It requires 7000 sphincter contractions on the pair of panties stuffed in my asshole to free it. If I wish to free more panties afterwards it will require 20000 sphincter contractions. To rewash all freed panties, I must stuff 3 pairs of panties in my asshole and keep them inside for 5 hours, and push them all out in under 10 minutes afterwards. Each pair of panties must be worn for more than 72 hours but less than 96 hours.

1 more day before the punishment starts!

Dislikes: panty stuffing, toothpaste
Limits: public, pics, permanent

Toys

Help me make my snakes and ladders game!

Me

My Rules

I am training to be an anal only slut - I cannot play with my pussy/clit. Whenever I write on GetDare I must wear clover clamps for the first 15min and my glass plug thereafter
SluttySarah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2022, 11:18 PM   #35
generaterox

Have an extra +3 Hours on me

Master of PastramiKitten and SluttySarah18

Likes: Giving fun dares, humiliation, degradation, anal, light nipple torture, pussy play, edging, bladder control, golden showers, hidden public, setting rules

Dislikes: Scat, AtM

Limits: Permanent damage, involvement of family and friends, public, blood
generaterox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2022, 03:02 PM   #36
wolf82
Prodigy

Time to add another +3

Old 10-27-2022, 10:58 PM   #37
SluttySarah

Default Final Totals - punishment begins

(+1DAY)

Here are the final totals:
I will be only allowed to wear freed panties for the next 29 days. I will have 51 hours to free panties. It requires 7000 sphincter contractions on the pair of panties stuffed in my asshole to free it. If I wish to free more panties afterwards it will require 20000 sphincter contractions. To rewash all freed panties, I must stuff 3 pairs of panties in my asshole and keep them inside for 5 hours, and push them all out in under 10 minutes afterwards. Each pair of panties must be worn for more than 72 hours but less than 96 hours.

The 51 hours will begin tomorrow after I finish my homework for the week. If I am unable to finish all my homework tomorrow I will add 2 days so that this lasts for an entire month and wear binder clips on my nipples whenever I am inserting panties for the entirety of the punishment.

Toys

Me

My Rules

I am training to be an anal only slut - I cannot play with my pussy/clit. Whenever I write on GetDare I must wear clover clamps for the first 15min and my glass plug thereafter
Old 10-27-2022, 11:14 PM   #38
generaterox

Good slut with your punishment Sarah! Do keep us updated on the progress of your punishment

Master of PastramiKitten and SluttySarah18

Likes: Giving fun dares, humiliation, degradation, anal, light nipple torture, pussy play, edging, bladder control, golden showers, hidden public, setting rules

Dislikes: Scat, AtM

Limits: Permanent damage, involvement of family and friends, public, blood
generaterox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2022, 11:58 PM   #39
SluttySarah

Default Reports

will do!
I will post an update tomorrow on if I finished my homework or not. Once I begin the 51 hours I have to free panties, I will write a report every 12 hours.
Afterwards, I will post an update each week or if I attempt to earn a rewash or free an additional pair of panties.

If I miss a report, I'm open to suggestions for what the consequences should be. I'm thinking +1 week to the punishment and 15min of binder clips on both nipples every time I change panties, just because I really should not be missing my reports. If you want to add anything else at all, I will add it, as I just shouldn't be missing reports in the first place.

Toys

Me

My Rules

Old 10-28-2022, 04:11 AM   #40
bluedieblub
Dare Freak

Good luck with that Sarah! That's definitely going to be a challenge to free those panties.

PM dares and toys
Enjoyed a task? Write me a report, I love reading what happened!
M/Switch/Straight

Blue monday's edging
bluedieblub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2022, 08:05 PM   #41
SluttySarah

Default About to start

Ahh I'm really sorry I didn't complete my homework as I received an extension and so I procrastinated. I hope that's ok... If I should be punished for that I understand. I tried the binder clips but I just can't stand them if I need to apply clamps to my nipples I will order a set of clover clamps and use those instead. If they don't arrive in time, I'll stay clamped for 3 hours when they do arrive.

I will begin the 51 hours to free my panties starting exactly one hour from now.
I'm kinda scared and idk if I'll be able to do it...
I'm tempted to try and free two pairs at once but that'll make it sooo much harder. But I also know that if I don't start with two pairs inside me I'll never get to courage to stuff two in me at once later, and I need to free 10 pairs of panties at least!

Toys

Me

My Rules

Old 10-28-2022, 08:35 PM   #42
wolf82
Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SluttySarah18 View Post
Ahh I'm really sorry I didn't complete my homework as I received an extension and so I procrastinated. I hope that's ok... If I should be punished for that I understand. I tried the binder clips but I just can't stand them if I need to apply clamps to my nipples I will order a set of clover clamps and use those instead. If they don't arrive in time, I'll stay clamped for 3 hours when they do arrive.
Procrastination is never good! I'd say a glob of toothpaste needs to be applied to your nipples when you start your 5th hour, 12th hour, 21st hour, 34th hour, 42nd hour and 51st hour.

Old 10-29-2022, 03:23 AM   #43
SluttySarah

Default Report 1

It's been 6 hours but I've only freed a single pair of panties :'(
At the start I tried to free two pairs of panties at once but I was just soo incredibly full and uncomfortable I completed around 300 sphincter contractions before I realized I would never last to 7000. I gave up on that and took quite a long break just wondering how I could possibly clench my sphincter on something 7000 times! I mean after I had completed 100 clenches my sphincter was already feeling somewhat tired but most of all it was so incredibly uncomfortable I just remember thinking "I have to do this 70 times. There's no way I make it." But after a long rest I tried again with only one pair of panties inside me. It was still incredibly punishing and uncomfortable, and clenching my sphincter like that was just such a weird feeling. I counted by the 100's, and nearly every single hundred I wanted to just give up but I knew I couldn't. Past maybe 10 sets of 100 I could really start to feel my sphincter becoming not only sore but quite sensitive from the fabric rubbing against it over and over against it. To help me count, I ended up setting a stopwatch and hitting lap every time I finished 100 squeezes. I started this after 500 contractions as I realized I was quickly running out of fingers to keep track and I really didn't want to lose count. How long every hundred sphincter contractions took me is here. I could usually finish them in roughly a minute 20 seconds but I don't think I can explain how incredibly long it felt like. After around the 6000 mark I could really feel my sphincter beginning to become too sore for me to even properly control and sometimes it would just involuntary clench very quickly, which was helpful, but othertimes I would try to tighten my sphincter but I just couldn't.

I'm going to take a break now and probably sleep (I am considering if I should stuff a pair inside me so that the timer will be paused but my sphincter is just so sore right now I don't think I could stand it...)

I think I'm going to have a very very difficult time freeing 10 pairs of panties... instead I'm going to hope that in the next two weeks I can train my asshole to fit 3 pairs of panties and earn a rewash, so that I only need to free 5 pairs of panties.

I didn't want to apply toothpaste to my nipples because it would get all over my shirt and smell really weird... I will likely order clover clamps soon and I will attach them to my nipples for 2 hours every week instead if that is an acceptable alternative.

edit: I forgot to mention: pushing out the singular pair of panties was not too difficult, as I just squatted down in the shower and pushed really hard. It was however extremely scratchy coming out due to all the lace. I didn't have to use my feet. When I first attempted with two pairs of panties, I used my hands to remove them. I figured this would be okay because I was giving up anyways so the usual rule wouldn't apply.

Toys

Me

My Rules

Last edited by SluttySarah; 10-29-2022 at 03:27 AM.
Old 10-29-2022, 04:33 AM   #44
wolf82
Prodigy

Very interesting report on how things are going and the underestimation of how it would be!

Sounds like you have your work cut out for you.

Yes, I’d say clamps are a very acceptable alternative

Old 10-29-2022, 02:43 PM   #45
SluttySarah

Default Report 2

After sleeping for roughly 8 hours after my last post, I woke up and managed to free one more pair of panties. It was sooo hard and I think my sphincter was still sore from yesterday because it felt even more scratchy and a bit of a burning sensation after around 5000 clenches every time I clenched down on the panties and the lace would dig into my sphincter.

I also tried to fit 3 pairs of panties into me very desperately many times but I just couldn't manage to do it
I tried inserting them 1 by 1, but after inserting two pairs of panties, I just couldn't push them deep enough into me to fit in the third pair. I also tried putting each pair of panties into the other, like if someone were to wear 3 pairs at once. So it was just like one really thick pair. I could get in the crotch part, which had the thickest fabric, but that was just because there was still less fabric because of how narrow it was. After inserting the crotch part and pushing it up into me, I quickly found it impossible to fit any more inside me once the panties got wider and wider. I didn't even make it to the start of the waistband, which is where it will be the thickest.
I'll have weeks to learn how to fit 3 pairs inside me though, but it's going to be really tough!

I'm also going to order the clover clamps now. They come with these big metal ball weights which can be removed. I've had these clamps before and I can stand the weights although it does it more painful. Should I be keeping the weights on? I'm willing to wear them for 2 hours every time I change panties instead of 2 hours every week if that means I'm allowed to take the weights off.

Toys

Me

My Rules

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
anal, dirty, panties control, punishment, training