Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 03-08-2022, 08:01 AM   #31
pranadevil
Distinguished Member

For those who were also wondering what count we are at...

Spoiler:
161 weeks and 6 days
is the total time so far.

I took the liberty of using 31 days as the month, as that's both the most common amount, and the amount in March. If our whore chooses to use 28 or 30 days, the number will go down slightly. But I doubt 3 days will really be here nor there in the total by the end. (Though... If there is an end, I'll bet if she keeps with 31 days, she'll curse doing so 3 days from the end).
Limits: Illegal activities (underage, bestiality etc.)

Full Day Of Control Dare

Song Contest Thread

Kik is broken
Skype - live:thecruelmaster82

Last edited by pranadevil; 03-08-2022 at 08:03 AM.
pranadevil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2022, 08:25 AM   #32
herpderp42
getDare Addict

Wow. Looking forward to her reaction.
Old 03-08-2022, 11:40 AM   #33
stubenkueken1984

So lets add 25 weeks. This is already nearly half a year.
As the numbers will become quite big very fast I think you need a way to work some time off of your list.

You may substract one week for every item you can insert into your pussy and edge with following these rules:
  • The first item you use has to have a diameter of at least 3cm.
  • Every item has to be bigger than the one before.
  • You have to report in this thread or a blog post about the item you used stating its size.
  • You have to fuck yourself with the item until you edged.

Some examples:
  • You use one with 3cm diameter and one with 4cm right after, you can remove 2 weeks.
  • You did use one with 5cm but can't fit ne next bigger? Fell free to train using the smaller items for as long as you wish until you fit the bigger one. The training of course does not remove any time (except the time passed) only progress counts.
  • You use an item of 4cm diameter and afterwards one with 5cm but then find something with 4.5cm: your bad luck, you should have thought about this one before. You can use that one for training though.
  • You did not use any item for some time? You can jump to the next bigger right away if you can manage to fit it. If not, you have to train first.

EDIT: it does not have to be regular toys. Anything can be a dildo if you are brave enough So what ever you are fine inserting into your pussy, go for it.

Last edited by stubenkueken1984; 03-08-2022 at 11:43 AM.
stubenkueken1984 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2022, 05:10 PM   #34
internetwhore

Quote:
Originally Posted by pranadevil View Post
For those who were also wondering what count we are at...

Spoiler:
161 weeks and 6 days
is the total time so far.

I took the liberty of using 31 days as the month, as that's both the most common amount, and the amount in March. If our whore chooses to use 28 or 30 days, the number will go down slightly. But I doubt 3 days will really be here nor there in the total by the end. (Though... If there is an end, I'll bet if she keeps with 31 days, she'll curse doing so 3 days from the end).
In the math I was doing in my head I had translated 1 months = 4 weeks rather than days, which now that I think about it, isn’t correct at all, so I’m glad you brought that up before I made a fool of myself doing the maths at the end. Right now I’m thinking I will use the 31 day method, but I know I’ll kick myself for it in the end.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stubenkueken1984 View Post
So lets add 25 weeks. This is already nearly half a year.
As the numbers will become quite big very fast I think you need a way to work some time off of your list.

You may substract one week for every item you can insert into your pussy and edge with following these rules:
  • The first item you use has to have a diameter of at least 3cm.
  • Every item has to be bigger than the one before.
  • You have to report in this thread or a blog post about the item you used stating its size.
  • You have to fuck yourself with the item until you edged.

Some examples:
  • You use one with 3cm diameter and one with 4cm right after, you can remove 2 weeks.
  • You did use one with 5cm but can't fit ne next bigger? Fell free to train using the smaller items for as long as you wish until you fit the bigger one. The training of course does not remove any time (except the time passed) only progress counts.
  • You use an item of 4cm diameter and afterwards one with 5cm but then find something with 4.5cm: your bad luck, you should have thought about this one before. You can use that one for training though.
  • You did not use any item for some time? You can jump to the next bigger right away if you can manage to fit it. If not, you have to train first.

EDIT: it does not have to be regular toys. Anything can be a dildo if you are brave enough So what ever you are fine inserting into your pussy, go for it.
I absolutely HATE vaginal insertion, so one of my main goals is to train towards it. I think this is a good idea if I were to gain time off my denial too since I most likely wont do it until I’m super desperate.

loves: orgasm denial, humiliation & degregation, hair & wardrobe control, humping, exhibitionism (within reason) nipple torture, hypno, pain, bodywriting, dehumanisation, clit / tit spanking.

dislikes:
anal play, large insertions, no-touch, piss.

limits: random hookups, pics/videos, scat, feet, anything illegal, anything involving family / friends

toys: clamps, paddles, crops, pumps, icy-hot, vibrators, plugs, rubberbands.
internetwhore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2022, 11:27 PM   #35
stubenkueken1984

Quote:
Originally Posted by internetwhore View Post
I absolutely HATE vaginal insertion, so one of my main goals is to train towards it. I think this is a good idea if I were to gain time off my denial too since I most likely wont do it until I’m super desperate.
You mean you hate vaginal insertion in general or just vaginal stretching? What would be your goal to achieve here?
Old 03-09-2022, 08:59 AM   #36
pranadevil
Distinguished Member

Don't want this slowing down too much. Let's add another 26 weeks. That's over half a year being added per post from this point.
Limits: Illegal activities (underage, bestiality etc.)

Full Day Of Control Dare

Song Contest Thread

Kik is broken
Skype - live:thecruelmaster82
pranadevil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2022, 02:44 PM   #37
stubenkueken1984

And another 27 weeks. I wonder how much of this she will actually do^^
Old 03-09-2022, 11:32 PM   #38
internetwhore

Quote:
You mean you hate vaginal insertion in general or just vaginal stretching? What would be your goal to achieve here?
I have Vaginismus so it’s quite painful to do any insertion at all, but I have been working with dilators to hopefully start to ease the pain. My goal would be hopefully be able to do vaginal insertion without any pain and eventually begin stretching over time - but this is a super long term goal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pranadevil View Post
Don't want this slowing down too much. Let's add another 26 weeks. That's over half a year being added per post from this point.
Thank you!

Quote:
And another 27 weeks. I wonder how much of this she will actually do^^
Well, I intend on doing all of it. The time length is a bit daunting but regardless, I did anticipate it from the start. There’s been a few doubts & a few people thinking I’ve lost the plot but I’m excited more than anything to try!

loves: orgasm denial, humiliation & degregation, hair & wardrobe control, humping, exhibitionism (within reason) nipple torture, hypno, pain, bodywriting, dehumanisation, clit / tit spanking.

dislikes:

limits: random hookups, pics/videos, scat, feet, anything illegal, anything involving family / friends

Old 03-09-2022, 11:46 PM   #39
A5167

Let's add 28 weeks here for you.
And since you enjoy wardrobe control, let's confine you to only g-string panties for the duration of your denial

Last edited by A5167; 03-10-2022 at 12:06 AM.
A5167 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2022, 12:57 AM   #40
internetwhore

Quote:
Originally Posted by A5167 View Post
Let's add 28 weeks here for you.
And since you enjoy wardrobe control, let's confine you to only g-string panties for the duration of your denial
Thank you, someone else via DM’s has suggested I lose panties all together which conflicts with this - I am interested to see the general consensus on what others prefer

dislikes:

Old 03-10-2022, 01:01 AM   #41
linearizationcannon
Account Banned

Let's add 29 weeks and a task
-Any day that you give us a report of at least 2 paragraphs on the impact of your tasks and denial on your life that day, is worth double. That is to say each day you submit a report counts as 2 days off your denial.
-But if you go for longer than a week without reporting, then this task stops being available until you make a 10 paragraph report on the intervening time

People who flake or don't write detailed dare reports piss me off
linearizationcannon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2022, 01:06 AM   #42
internetwhore

Quote:
Originally Posted by linearizationcannon View Post
Let's add 29 weeks and a task
-Any day that you give us a report of at least 2 paragraphs on the impact of your tasks and denial on your life that day, is worth double. That is to say each day you submit a report counts as 2 days off your denial.
-But if you go for longer than a week without reporting, then this task stops being available until you make a 10 paragraph report on the intervening time
Understood, this will begin as soon as the denial officially begins on Monday.

dislikes:

Old 03-10-2022, 01:25 AM   #43
ltakltak
getDare Succubus

-Use the toilet only at fixed time points (10:00-10:05; 13-1305; 17-1705; 20-2005; 23-2305)
-Furthermore for a proper wardrobe/hair control: let us know what you have, and where you normally go for work/study etc.. Be detailed!
ltakltak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2022, 02:58 AM   #44
internetwhore

Quote:
Originally Posted by ltakltak View Post
-Use the toilet only at fixed time points (10:00-10:05; 13-1305; 17-1705; 20-2005; 23-2305)
-Furthermore for a proper wardrobe/hair control: let us know what you have, and where you normally go for work/study etc.. Be detailed!
For Work: where I work is pretty lenient on hair & makeup, if it’s past your collar it has to be tied up. I have a strict uniform that includes a shirt, pants and shoes that I cannot deviate from.

Outside of Work: I am a university student however I am currently doing most of my classes online. I have to go in one day a week for classes & I take public transport to get there. There isn’t a dress code. Other than that my normal outings would be running errands & casual meet ups with friends. I have no hobbies that would require a dress code.

What I Own: Most of my clothing is rather casual. I favour skirts and dresses over pants. I own almost entirely sneakers and low boots - A limit of mine would be wearing heels all the time because I have a chronic injury in my leg. My average outfit would be a cardigan, shirt and skirt. I would be willing to purchase things. I don’t have any piercings currently as I have had allergic reactions to multiple in the past.

My Apperance: My hair is currently quite long with layers, currently resting just above my tailbone. I have bangs & it is dyed red. I often wear makeup and sometimes experiment with bright looks - it is a valued hobby of mine. I am 5’2, white, with D cup breasts.

dislikes:

Old 03-10-2022, 03:07 AM   #45
SirStephen76
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Thank you, someone else via DM’s has suggested I lose panties all together which conflicts with this - I am interested to see the general consensus on what others prefer
I'd suggest getting rid of all of them entirely.

Quote:
My Apperance: My hair is currently quite long with layers, currently resting just above my tailbone. I have bangs & it is dyed red. I often wear makeup and sometimes experiment with bright looks - it is a valued hobby of mine. I am 5’2, white, with D cup breasts.
Your hair sounds amazing!

Let's add 30 weeks, btw.

Intrigued by blackmail (role playing or otherwise )

Ask for my Obedience details.

kik: sir_stephen_1976
SirStephen76 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
denial, humiation, orgasm denial, punishment, slave