Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 07-15-2021, 06:31 AM   #31
Greatcornbow
getDare Prodigy

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by diapergirl67 View Post
I’m so sorry, I wasn’t on getDare while on my trip, and I didn’t see this until now, after I’ve been home. Please punish me in anyway you see appropriate for not thinking to check this thread before my return flight.
When's your next major journey to be?
Old 07-15-2021, 06:42 AM   #32
Iam
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by diapergirl67 View Post
I was told to edge in the plane bathroom, but unfortunately I sat in a window seat each flight and the seats next to me were all filled so I couldn’t get to the bathroom, and was unable to complete the edging. Please punish me as you see fit for not completing this dare.

Every hour, I was supposed to let out a 2 second squirt of pee, and every 2 hours I was supposed to let out a 5 second squirt of pee. I tried to keep this up as much as I could, however there were a few times where I forgot. My first flight wasn’t too long, so the goodnite I had on was only moderately wet, but I changed it on my layover because I knew the second flight was really long. I drank an orange juice on my layover, so by the time I was on my second flight, I really had to pee and it made it hard to stop peeing after the 2 seconds/5 seconds were up, and focusing on not peeing myself completely is probably a main reason I forgot to do the hourly pee squirts. By the time the plane landed, I was dying to use the bathroom and when I stood up, I could hardly control my bladder. I ended up wetting myself a good amount before being able to stop, and I barely made it to the bathroom before leaking
Oh wow, you nearly had quite the accident. I really wish goodnites could hold more, because they're so fun to wear. They leak so easily.

Love: diapers, discreet public, pee, desperation, forced wetting, losing bladder control, bathroom restrictions, pee control, Forced Orgasms, Vibrators, Edging.

Limits: Full public, scat play, anal, nips, family, humiliation, nude, illegal, eating poop, drinking pee, pics, cum eating, crossdressing.

Toys:Vibrating wand, Lovense prostate massager, diapers, handcuffs, rope, belt.
Iam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2021, 10:11 AM   #33
diapergirl67

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greatcornbow View Post
When's your next major journey to be?
I’m not sure yet. I don’t travel very often. I might fly out to a different state in September depending on my school schedule, but I have to wait a find out once the fall semester starts

Likes: pussy stretching, vibrator play, diapers, masturbation control, wetting, edging, light bondage, light pain, nipple pain, hidden public

Dislikes: anal, heavy pain

Limits: non-hidden public, messing, permanent, pics/vids, eating/food, body writing, oral

Toys: diapers~goodnites~vibrator~buttplugs~rope~pacifier ~bottle~tunnel plug~dildo~pussy pump~fist dildo~squirting dildo
diapergirl67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2021, 10:13 AM   #34
diapergirl67

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iam View Post
Oh wow, you nearly had quite the accident. I really wish goodnites could hold more, because they're so fun to wear. They leak so easily.
If I’m careful enough, my goodnites can typically hold a full wetting without leaking, but in order for them to do that, I need to pee slowly instead of all at once. I probably could have finished setting my goodnite, but I had been letting little bits of pee into it all day and didn’t 100% trust it

Likes: pussy stretching, vibrator play, diapers, masturbation control, wetting, edging, light bondage, light pain, nipple pain, hidden public

Dislikes: anal, heavy pain

Limits: non-hidden public, messing, permanent, pics/vids, eating/food, body writing, oral

Toys: diapers~goodnites~vibrator~buttplugs~rope~pacifier ~bottle~tunnel plug~dildo~pussy pump~fist dildo~squirting dildo
diapergirl67 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to diapergirl67 for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dare me, dares, female 19, plane, travel