Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Roleplay Dares

Old 04-05-2020, 10:16 PM   #31
BetaPupAngel

I'm down for holding.
I love blue cheese lol
too bad I'm covered in ranch and blue cheese I smell and feel terrible ps I'm a guy

Permanent Rules
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=90752

Clothes and Toys
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=95672

I just realized that I don't have my gender in my sig. I am male and I am gay
BetaPupAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2020, 07:51 AM   #32
Jeopardy
getDare Sweetheart

The show is back! I'm thrilled and just a little bu concerned, but what else is new!

I'm rocking purple (really? purple?) and ready to play. I find myself siting at the table next to Becky, and with a really unwelcome pipe hanging over my head. I love to play this game, but I hate to lose, so I'm going to do my damnedest to stay clean - or at least cleaner than everyone else!

First card from me - points! Yes - clean! And bonus points - Becky looks adorable in stuffing! Even with that cute little frown...

Second card - points again! Yeah baby. And Becky gets beans - all over the face aand down the shirt. She gives me a look, and I shrug, but inside I am loving this so very much! Her brown outfit is just soaked in beans, I'm clean with 200 points, and all is right in the world!

Last card - crap. Beans! They hit the top of my head heavy and wet, sliding down my face and all over my shirt. Becky is laughing at me - as she should - and has her mouth open as the beans hit her too! I can't help but laugh as she sputters them out and starts throwing them around.

200 points, tied for 2nd, and still dressed. It could be so much worse! Off to play the next game - think it will be Quiz Master?!?

<-- silkysatin made me do this!

My Kik: jeopardy2112

Likes: making other people strip; getting other people wet, messy, or humiliated; silly and funny forfeits; games; underwear and outfits; pics;
Punishments: vid; cam; me getting wet, messy, or humiliated; x-dress; cum;
Limits: family; public; serious pain; scat; dumb-ass shit

PM Dares / outfits
Jeopardy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2020, 10:44 AM   #33
the_diaper_darer

I walk out ready for a new season of the Messy Gameshow. I see all the contestants lining up on stage so I fall in line. We’re handed cards and the first prompt falls on the screen. I sigh as almost liquid stuffing pours over my head. Perfect. I brace for the next round, but am pleased to have a 100. Boom! I‘m ready he third round as the prompt displays. I smile and slam down another 100 card. These games are gonna be easy.

I leave the stage, happy I’m not too messy. My mood is crushed though when I return to my room. When I enter my room I immediately spot a note on the front table reading: “I thought you could use a wardrobe change. Enjoy bitch .”. I race to my room only to find all my shoes replaced with sandals, my pants replaced with skirts, my socks replaced with bras, and my diapers replaced with pink princess diapers. I sigh. Who could’ve done this? After I shower, I blush as I slip on a bra, followed by my shirt, then strap on an embarrassing pink diaper, followed by a skirt, then some sandals. I guess I’m wearing a girls uniform now.

I vote holding contest.

Kik- rare_hoovy24

PERMANENTLY IN DIAPERS AND CHASTITY

NEW NEW PM DARES

MY RULES

TOYS

Loves: DIAPERS, long dares, chastity, vibrating wands

Likes: diapers(wetting and messing), wedgies, crossdressing, forced wetting/messing, forced age regression, messy diapers/underwear, bondage, hypnosis

Punishments: Anal, full public

Limits: Extreme pain, poop/pee anywhere outside my diaper.

Last edited by the_diaper_darer; 04-06-2020 at 07:19 PM.
the_diaper_darer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2020, 10:55 AM   #34
WAMPup
getDare Sweetheart

Great to be back on the show again after a bit of an absence, but something doesn’t seem quite right. We’re all led out in to the stage in various colors, but the host seem to have disappeared. Wait. Is that? It is. Griffin is filling in as host. I shiver with dread and excitement as I remember how that went for me last time. The first round begins. Cards against contestants. I laugh to myself as the game is explained. This will be fun. I play my card and wait for the results. Some were generous. Some not so much. When it comes down to me I reveal my card. Blue cheese dressing? Oh no. That’s so gross. The dressing pours out thick and clumpy over my head. It smells horrible. We’re starting off strong I see. I play my next card and see a lot of revenge shots and apologetic glances. Revealing my next card I see...blue cheese dressing again. My head sinks a little as another stream of foul smelling dressing and clumps of blue cheese soak me once again. A good amount of it now getting under my shirt and soaking through my lap. One more card left and it goes to ourselves? Partially glad I kept a mess card that wasn’t blue cheese dressing as wet clumps of stuffing pour out over my head. It sticks to the dressing, squishy and uncomfortable. But at least it doesn’t smell too bad. I’m stuck in last with 0 points, not that I kind that, but I should probably at least try to get in the board. We are given the option to pick the next game. Looking over the possibilities, I decide to vote for SPLAT SPLAT REVOLUTION.

Limits
Blood, Scat (beyond diaper use), Public, Pics.

Check out my Ask A Puppy thread to ask me questions. Serious or silly, all questions are welcome. Who knows? Could be fun.

WAMPup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2020, 12:41 PM   #35
Victoria85
getDare Devil

Oh wow, I got selected for a game show, so coollllll.
And yellow, I love spring and the weather is okay, the sun is shining, I can pull this off. I put on the clothing set laying there for me and check myself out in the mirror.
Yes this works, lovely for the season.

So game on. I can be a bitch and really competitive so let's win this.
With the first question being asked, I flip my card and smirk a bit, nice, that's in the bag, even nicer as each one besides me gets covered.

With the next question, I am not that lucky though, yuckk... Guess I had that coming...
I try to shake off as much as I can and see that luckily more gets hit with the same dressing.

Last question already again, hehe, that went well, I smirk as I see Shemmie getting what she just handed to me, payback is a bitch. And I show the points.
Didn't have the best cards, but being in the lead early can have a serious drawback, so not that bad.

And as a Splatoon player I can't help but vote on: SPLAT SPLAT REVOLUITON
Punishments: pee, enemas, humiliation, diapers, blackmail, WAM
Limits: Face pics, Scat, Full public, F/F/Work, Long term/perm
Full l/l | PM Dares | Toys | Rules

Help with Bambi's training
Victoria85 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2020, 02:31 PM   #36
callmecurious
Distinguished Member

I have to admit as we walk on stage I'm pretty excited. I'm not sure how the game will go but I've enjoyed most of my time on the show. Of course things have changed a bit, but that's not neccesarily bad. There's a new host (Jenna I wish you a speedy recovery), but Griffin did a good job last time so perhaps this will still go smoothly. I watched interested as Griffin emerges in the cutest little outfit. I wink at him and mouth the words 'nice skirt' as we wait to hear about the new game.

I have to say the idea is interesting, but unpredictable. I have no idea how this will go, but the answer is not well at all. As I see the first set of cards I can immediately tell this is going to get messy and I am right. My first cards from Emmy gets me covered in ranch. The only good thing is I managed to bend forward enough that it mostly goes down my back. The next round isn't any better I glower at Tiffany as I'm suddenly covered in stuffing. It's not as bad as the ranch but still gross. Sadly I'm not kinder to myself as my last cards leaves me covered in beans. It's only the first round and I'm already a sticky mess. But there's nothing to do but move on and hope it gets better.

My vote is for Quiz Master

Likes: Messy, Embarrassment, Wedgies, Food play, Role play, Bondage, Spanking, Switching, Light pain play, Anal

Limits: Public, Pee, Poop, Lots of pain, Social suicide, Anything illegal, pictures, Stupid People

PM dares https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=90616
callmecurious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2020, 08:43 PM   #37
Sluttyjenna

I come out for the game as a contestant due to me being sick and well this round couldnt have gone better thank you to everyone who passed me points as I'm the lead with 300 points clean and clothed.
I vote for splat splat revolution sorry my post is really short I've been super tired

MY TOYS INCLUDE
Butt plugs 4 inch by 2 inch and 3 inch by 3.5 inch
Dildo an 8 inch by 2 inch
Nipple clamps
Flogger
Crop
Fuzzy cuffs

CHECK OUT MY NEW GAME
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=414358
Sluttyjenna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2020, 08:49 PM   #38
MSE
Account Banned

Damm.....never noticed a new game, looks like me & Vi will have to sit this one out.
Can see a few of the usual suspects sat around the table (with a few newcomers).....only one seems clean.... hhmm.....think they alll fully dressed,,,,,,

Motions to Vi and wanders off to sit in the audience in my white "off to the beach" outfit.
MSE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2020, 09:19 PM   #39
SHM96
Account Banned

Nervously ventures out and sits at table in my orange (definitely far too tite round boobs) outfit....looks at Mati in Red to one side and Victoria in Yellow on the other

Not sure what to expect for my venture into the unknown but I could do with cash,,,,,looking warily at the pipe above my head.

The game starts and Mati gets 100 points on her card, maybe not so bad. I look up as I see mine....grrryyuukk......i get a mouthful of lumpy wet bread stuff,,,,and the rest splatters and soaks me......as I shiver I see Victoria gloating with 100 points as well.......

After too short a time it seems back to Mati for her second card.....she gets completely drenched in ranch dressing....yaayyy, as I avoid a few splatters ......and even better my card shows 100 points,,,,
I look at Victoria.....ohhh yesss....Blue cheese...that will ruin her hair and smell a bit
At the end of that round it seems like only 3 still clean.....

Now its our own card in round 3, turns out to be our own picks.
Mati is looking nervous and I know I am in trouble.....Victoria is looking smug
Mati squeals as she gets the bread stuffing that splattered me in Round 1
I await the inevitable and get totally ruined with the Blue Cheese dressing, a fair amount ends up on my lap,,,,,soaking straight through the mini skirt
Victoria laughs and shows the 100 points,,,,,damm

At the end, seems only one gal, Jennifer, has made it through clean.....I know I stink

It seems we vote on what comes next, as am messy already let me go for SPLAT SPLAT REVOLUTION
SHM96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2020, 11:10 PM   #40
Matildachi

Another game, another arena, another quizmaster
Some new players, some old faces......
I slip not very easily into my red outfit. Cant remember being in red before, maybe its lucky and from the chair positions guess am first up.

Am passed a card and hey 100 points, cracking start....then frowns at the odds 7 messes out of 12 and I was clean first round. Somewhat, less sure I wait for my second card.

Oh shit....the Ranch dressing hits my braids with a splat, then runs down covering my shoulders and top and starts to soak through the tee. Damm!!
This is made worse by Shemmie holding up 100 points with a laugh. Grrr.

Too quickly, its round to me again and I sigh knowing what this card is. I await the inevitable as the bread slurry falls and mixes in my braids making a yucky mess. Damm. Shemmie next to me is looking very worried, I soon discover why she is absolutely drenched in what seemed an extra large blue cheese dressing. That does not smell so great. I laugh then looking around realize there is one clean gal but everyone is still fully dressed, that's either very weird or very lucky.

Not sure what to go for in my vote for next round, eventually I settle for QUIZMASTER.
Matildachi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2020, 01:03 PM   #41
happybunny101
getDare Sweetheart

After 1 round I did ok with 2 out of 3 rounds clean. The beans werent great but certainly not the worst option on the table by far. I like that i got the black outfit this time. I look pretty sexy in the black bra and bottoms.

Next round i vote for the holding contest again

Likes: harsh self-bondage, nipple torture, spanking, wam, messy, head dunking in gunge, pies in the face, hanging wedgies, wedgies

Limits: no pics, no bodily fluid, no perma damage, illegal.

Toys: Rope, Twine, binder clips, clips with teeth, ballgag, blindfold, headphones, household stuff
happybunny101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2020, 08:26 PM   #42
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

Default Round 2 Splat Splat Revolution

Welcome back audience members and viewers around the world. It looks like we are off to a good start with our gameshow and I can't wait to show you what we have in store for our players next. I bet they can't either, so let's welcome them back.

As the contestants all arrive back on stage, canned applause echos through the room with most of the contestants having cleaned up a little between rounds. "Well it looks like everyone certainly took advantage of our break, some... even deciding to get a new wardrobe." I say looking at Tiffany as he blushes and looks away from the camera. But can they stay clean in our next round with a close vote of 3-3-4, SPLAT SPLAT REVOLUTION. I point to a dancing arcade machine that emerges from the wall.

The game is simple, each contestant will take their turn on the dancing stage. Step in time to the beat and your score goes up. You'll get pointed based on your final score, so as long as you don't just move at all you'l; be guaranteed to get some points. But what's the fun of a game with out some challenges. We've inserted our own special dance steps into the game. Step on one of those and SPLAT! A pie launches from one of the speakers surrounding the dance stage.

I'm sure that's not going to make it any easier, but at least it won't count against your score either. There is one punishment arrow you want to avoid too, but we'll save what it does if it comes up. Oh, and the top winner or winners of this round get to treat any of the contestants of their choosing to a bonus too.

First up is Jenna. As the song Feel Good Inc starts to play Jenna cautiously steps along not getting every beat, but makes sure to avoid the hazards. While it's nothing super graceful, she manages to keep clean and earn a place in the 250 point range.
Next up is Mati. The song Shake your booty blares, she gets into it doing as the title says. Keep up with the steps, she manages to avoid the pie spaces. But as the song wraps up, she turns away from the screen to pose hitting the last few steps she doesn't see that one of them is the punishment arrow. As the lights flash her final score gives her 300 points.
Emily it is not your turn. As she steps on she's oddly already starting to leap from one foot to the next. As Big girls don't cry starts to play she keeps in time with the steps. Her dance seems to be a bit more like a potty dance, but it keeps her legs moving. Avoiding the pies, she picks up the pace at the end also landing on the punishment step. But her speed pays off as she manages to get the max of 350 points.
Nolon turn's. The song is little bitch. The Reggae style of the song isn't something he is use to though and when he makes his first misstep and gets a pie in the face it's all down hill. As he tries to clear his face and keep pace, he hits two more pie spaces hitting his shoulder and belly. As he keeps going to wrap up he steps on the pie pan and slips on his butt as his hand hits one more pie step. It manages to land on is head like a hat as the screen shows a low 150 points.
Jeopardy get on up here! Your song is the YMCA! As Jeopardy steps in time to the beat, he also preforms the movements too. While focusing on those might have cost him a few points, he avoids the pie spaces. He gives a big smile and finishes mess free with an almost max score of 300.
Kayhan, let's see how well you dance to make me cry. Kayhan takes to the stage, but as he starts dancing he just can't seem to get into the rhythm as soon enough he gets a total of 4 pies throughout his song one his crouch, legs, and chest. Managing at least 150 points, he's hopes he can make up some points next round.
Kaity can you do any better? As the song Hit 'n' Slap starts to play, Kaity makes a mistake early getting a pie right in the face. As the music goes on and she keeps dancing sexier and sexier, she seems to almost purposely hit the pie spaces, running the cream down her body. Whatever her plan was, she ends up in the same bracket as Kayhan and gets 150.
Shemmie, your song is rock your body. She grins and starts showing off her moves. Unfortunately she gets into the music so much that she stops hitting the steps and just starts dancing freestyle. The few that does hit only earns her a few points. As the song wraps up she hits 3 pie spaces snapping her out of her groove as she tires to get back on track. It doesn't help as she gets a bottom score of 100.
Victoria goes next with the song Just Dance. Comfortable tied with second place and not really wanting to get messy after last round, Victoria plays it safe and slow getting only 150 points, but remains clean this round.
Becky time for you to try your best. The classic can can is her song as she has fun with it. Shaking her butt and doing some high kicks, she doesn't even mind when she gets 2 pies to the face. Messy, but smiling she lands with a lot of players in the 150 range.
Curious goes next with I will survive. As she starts the first couple of steps she seems to have a good grove, until she slip on a bit of cream and hit a pie space. She tries to dance with her face covered in pie, hoping to listen to the song's beat, but that gets cut short as two more pies steps get hit and sandwich's her ears.Blind and muted as she tries to get as much pie off her face as she can before the song ends, she sees a last two sets of fleeting steps as she desperately wants to be on the board. Picking the left set, Two pies land on her breast as she sees she's just under the 150 point range earning her 100 points.
Last is Tiffany. As he steps on the stage he squirms as everyone sees him in the girls outfit. As the speaks play it only gets worse as Barbie girl starts to play. As the song goes on, he does show that he have some moves as starts to own the song even after getting two pies to the body. Its only when he realizes that his dancing is causing his skirt to flip up and show off his diaper does he start to lose his step and gets one pie to his blushing face and turning around one to his diaper rear. Still 250 points isn't bad.

Well what a wonderfull show of moves and some not so much. As for our winner of this round Emily don't leave just yet as you get to give our your prize to one of our contestants.A nice cold bucket of gravy to cool one of them off. Also Mati and Emily since you both got a punishment step you both lose a piece of clothing. Please remove your sandals.

With that let's look at the scoreboard: Jennifer, 550. Jeopardy 500, Tiffany. Emily, 450. Mati 400, Victoria, Kaity, 350 Kayhan 300, Shemmie 200, Nolon, Becky 150, and Curious with 100.

Remember to choose our next game contestants as we'll see you after the commercials. Please pick one:
HOLDING CONTEST
QUIZ MASTER
VERSUS!
Maybe: Bondage, line writing, corner time,
Hard limits: Pain, Poop, Pee, nudity, cum eating, anal, masturbate/edging, enemas, public, pics, hypnos, cam
Full signature here!
Blue Griffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2020, 10:18 PM   #43
Babygirlpoopdiaper
getDare Sweetheart

Yes yes I win but I remove my shoes and I pic um hmmmm well I ges I'll pic jenny to mess well noo as I look at her she dont look good so I pic Tiffany and giggles I dance so fast I almost peed my pants but I'm still dry um ok maby not blush I had a accident in my diapers but Tiffany got messed on hehe

Trapped in diapers till: 01/15/2024 + however many days Patient00765 ends up locked in diapers”

I want my diaper full ALWAYS
♥I am a Little
Always call me Baby

Diaper time, 01/15/2024, as of August 7, 2023
Stuck in diaper only pathetic baby are put back in diaper according to my mistress silver
Babygirlpoopdiaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2020, 10:22 AM   #44
the_diaper_darer

Another round of torture. I blush as I stand on stage by my fellow contestants in my new girls uniform. And it’s made worse by the games today- Splat Splat Revolution. Dancing and skirts don’t go well together, especially if you’re wearing pink diapers underneath. After what seamed like ages of hearing different songs, I hear my name called. I slowly walk onstage, blushing in my outfit, and step onto the dance machine. As I get ready I hear Barbie Girl start playing, great. I try to ignore the song as I move my feet to the music. I almost immediately mess up as two pies are flung at my chest and back. I ignore the mess and keep stepping, feeling like a carefree little girl, but then I realize that my wild dancing is causing my skirt to flip up. I blush as I realize my diaper is on full display, getting distracted as a pie comes flying at my face, followed by another slamming hard into my padded butt. That could’ve been worse, I think as I walk offstage.

My next vote is holding contest.

Kik- rare_hoovy24

PERMANENTLY IN DIAPERS AND CHASTITY

NEW NEW PM DARES

MY RULES

TOYS

Loves: DIAPERS, long dares, chastity, vibrating wands

Likes: diapers(wetting and messing), wedgies, crossdressing, forced wetting/messing, forced age regression, messy diapers/underwear, bondage, hypnosis

Punishments: Anal, full public

Limits: Extreme pain, poop/pee anywhere outside my diaper.
the_diaper_darer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2020, 12:19 PM   #45
happybunny101
getDare Sweetheart

Another round but this one is much more in my zone! I’m quick and nimble and I love to dance so I think this will be a cake walk. I messed up early in the song taking a pie to the face. From that point on i did what i could to see the rest of the arrows but the pies kept coming. Thankfully i missed the punishment arrow and our host seemed to enjoy my dancing skills. It’s not looking great for points right now but there is still time.

I’m hoping i can make up a lot of points in the holding contest so thats my vote

Likes: harsh self-bondage, nipple torture, spanking, wam, messy, head dunking in gunge, pies in the face, hanging wedgies, wedgies

Limits: no pics, no bodily fluid, no perma damage, illegal.

Toys: Rope, Twine, binder clips, clips with teeth, ballgag, blindfold, headphones, household stuff
happybunny101 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk