Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 07-09-2017, 04:39 PM   #31
MasterO2
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abby- View Post
I like this idea, I'll definitely do it soon
Just a question, how long should the Tshirt be? covering my ass at least?
Almost but your ass cheeks should show if one was looking at it strait on.
MasterO2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2017, 04:46 PM   #32
Abby-

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterO2 View Post
Almost but your ass cheeks should show if one was looking at it strait on.
Thanks for clearing that up! I might have an old tshirt about that lenght
My limits are public (I'm ok with semi-public as long as it's safe), pics, diapers because I would feel stupid wearing them, social suicide, permanent marks. I think I put everything on here and I will refuse a dare if I think it's off limits or I just can't do it because of time or whatever reason, but I'll give that person a chance to adapt it or give me a new one. If anything changes I'll edit it

Toys: A dildo
Abby- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2017, 01:09 PM   #33
Abby-

Quote:
Wear only a long T-shirt with no undergarments outside your building 1 hour after dark, take along a book and find a bench or stairs in a well lit area to sit on. Hold the soles of your bare feet together and your knees apart as you sit and read your book for 1 hour. Pay no obvious attn. to anyone that passes but if you notice anyone focused on your open knees open them a bit more and smile.
I did this one last night. I stripped down naked and grabbed an old T-shirt and put it on, it just covered my ass. I grabbed a book from one of my subjets and went out like that, with nothing else outside once I thought it was late enough. I went to the nearest bench that was well lit, about a 5 minute walk from my dorm and sat there with the sole of both my feet touching each other while reading my book. I felt excited and a little horny during this, a guy passed by and glanced at me so I remembered to open my legs a little more and smile, my pussy was visible anyway, he smiled back and kept walking. About 40 minutes passed and not much else happened, at least from what I noticed. Then a guy, seemed a little older than me but not by much, stared at me and sat down next to me, I didn't say anything at first and kept readin while he stared at me, he was making me uncomfortable. Then I felt his hand touching my leg and noped out of there just in case, I got up, closed my book and walked back to my dorm, nothing really happened luckily, so sorry I guess for ending the dare sooner than what I was supposed to, hope you understand, other than that it was fun to do and very exciting
My limits are public (I'm ok with semi-public as long as it's safe), pics, diapers because I would feel stupid wearing them, social suicide, permanent marks. I think I put everything on here and I will refuse a dare if I think it's off limits or I just can't do it because of time or whatever reason, but I'll give that person a chance to adapt it or give me a new one. If anything changes I'll edit it

Old 07-10-2017, 01:59 PM   #34
MasterO2
getDare Devil

Quote:
I did this one last night. I stripped down naked and grabbed an old T-shirt and put it on, it just covered my ass. I grabbed a book from one of my subjets and went out like that, with nothing else outside once I thought it was late enough. I went to the nearest bench that was well lit, about a 5 minute walk from my dorm and sat there with the sole of both my feet touching each other while reading my book. I felt excited and a little horny during this, a guy passed by and glanced at me so I remembered to open my legs a little more and smile, my pussy was visible anyway, he smiled back and kept walking. About 40 minutes passed and not much else happened, at least from what I noticed. Then a guy, seemed a little older than me but not by much, stared at me and sat down next to me, I didn't say anything at first and kept readin while he stared at me, he was making me uncomfortable. Then I felt his hand touching my leg and noped out of there just in case, I got up, closed my book and walked back to my dorm, nothing really happened luckily, so sorry I guess for ending the dare sooner than what I was supposed to, hope you understand, other than that it was fun to do and very exciting
Well I guess next time you need a sign that says you can look but not touch without permission to keep on hand for such situations. lol
MasterO2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2017, 02:00 PM   #35
Pet_Peter

Dear Abby,

Please put your dildo in your purse or bag and carry it with you through the day. Drop the contents of your bag on the floor at least twice in a day when people are present. Leave the dildo on the floor long enough for them to see. So it should not be the first thing you put back in bag. Preferable the last, but I leave that to your kinkiness of the moment.
Pet_Peter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2017, 02:01 PM   #36
Abby-

Quote:
Well I guess next time you need a sign that says you can look but not touch without permission to keep on hand for such situations. lol
I guess lol I was just not preapared for that and didn't want to take risks of something else happening

Old 07-10-2017, 02:03 PM   #37
Abby-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pet_Peter View Post
Dear Abby,

Please put your dildo in your purse or bag and carry it with you through the day. Drop the contents of your bag on the floor at least twice in a day when people are present. Leave the dildo on the floor long enough for them to see. So it should not be the first thing you put back in bag. Preferable the last, but I leave that to your kinkiness of the moment.
Sound like something that could be embarrasing lol I should be able next time I go out for anything

Old 07-10-2017, 02:13 PM   #38
Pet_Peter

Talking

Quote:
Sound like something that could be embarrasing lol I should be able next time I go out for anything
It becomes really embarrassing when it still has marks of earlier use!! If you combine it with the too far open blouse its an instant turn on for every guy around. They all will remember you.
Old 07-10-2017, 02:15 PM   #39
Abby-

Quote:
It becomes really embarrassing when it still has marks of earlier use!! If you combine it with the too far open blouse its an instant turn on for every guy around. They all will remember you.
I might combine both dares together then

Old 07-13-2017, 05:36 AM   #40
Pet_Peter

It is too quiet Abby!
Any news and reports to share Abby?
Old 09-11-2017, 01:44 PM   #41
Abby-

Quote:
Dear Abby,

Sorry I took such a long time, something personal came up in the way that was more important.
Anyway I'm back doing dares and I did this one recently since it looked easy. I went for a walk and put a dildo in my purse along with the rest of my stuff, I dropped my purse on the street where a lot of people were walking a a girl offered me help to get my stuff back, she handed me the dildo shyly without saying a word, I guess she didn't want to adress it and wanted to help me hide it again. I thanked her and we both went our ways. I dropped my purse once again inside a store, nobody helped me this time and I grabbed the didlo last, I left immediately. It was a little embarrasing

Old 09-11-2017, 02:03 PM   #42
MsterG
getDare Sweetheart

I Dare you to wear a skimpy dress with no panties on; and bring your dildo with you; on campus sneak into the Guy's restroom, go to the bathroom in one of the stalls, then use your dildo for 10 minutes or till you cum, then get dressed and walk out of the bathroom and go home. Please report on this if can do it.
MsterG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2017, 02:12 PM   #43
Abby-

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsterG View Post
I Dare you to wear a skimpy dress with no panties on; and bring your dildo with you; on campus sneak into the Guy's restroom, go to the bathroom in one of the stalls, then use your dildo for 10 minutes or till you cum, then get dressed and walk out of the bathroom and go home. Please report on this if can do it.
thanks for the dare

Old 09-11-2017, 06:27 PM   #44
Tc3

My dare for you is while you're at the dining halls eat things that aren't meant to be eaten with your hands, with your hands. Things that are supposed to be eaten with your hands, eat with utensils. Do this for one whole day. Failure to complete requires you to go the next day only eating things you hate.

A different Dare is for you to buy a bottle of ketchup and in the shower before you normally shower cover your entire body in ketchup and rub it in. Make sure to get it in your hair.
Tc3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2017, 06:35 PM   #45
Abby-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tc3 View Post
My dare for you is while you're at the dining halls eat things that aren't meant to be eaten with your hands, with your hands. Things that are supposed to be eaten with your hands, eat with utensils. Do this for one whole day. Failure to complete requires you to go the next day only eating things you hate.

A different Dare is for you to buy a bottle of ketchup and in the shower before you normally shower cover your entire body in ketchup and rub it in. Make sure to get it in your hair.
I like the second dare a little more, I can wash it off the second after doing it

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
anal, girl, masturbation, public, slut