Old 05-12-2009, 06:31 PM   #33
Coyote
getDare Addict

the next installment will be coming in a little bit. PLEASE BE PATIENT
Coyote is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2009, 03:27 PM   #34
cdslut

Can't wait! Please post asap.

Prefers: Crossdress, anal, underware dares, pantie dares, masturbation, urine, toilet, private public (underware ect...), Mild pain, Mild penis torture, anal then eat.

Got a dare? PM me.......

I love shoving random things in my gapping ass hole
PLEASE PM ME THINGS THAT I HAVE TO SHOVE UP MY ASSHOLE!
I'm a little sissy slut

PUNISHMENTS: CEI, Prostate Milking, CBT
PLEASE PM ME
cdslut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2009, 03:33 PM   #35
HeadHunter_t

Send a message via ICQ to HeadHunter_t Send a message via MSN to HeadHunter_t Send a message via Yahoo to HeadHunter_t
Default grate

grate story continue please
Old 05-23-2009, 08:06 PM   #36
darelova55

Send a message via AIM to darelova55 Send a message via MSN to darelova55 Send a message via Yahoo to darelova55
Default .

how longs a little bit?
Old 05-31-2009, 08:32 PM   #37
Coyote
getDare Addict

She shut the door and Gabriel was left standing there, crossdressed, alone. Getting tired, he lied down and went to sleep on the threshhold.
Gabriel was awoken by a heated pain on his left ass cheek.
"OW!" yelled Gabe as he awoke. Once the pain had slightly gone away, he realized that he was naked on his bathroom floor. The door shut as he saw Jessica walk out. He stood up and turned around so he could try to
see what caused him the pain. On his left ass cheek he saw a burned in "brand" that said SISSY BOY in feminine letters.

"I didn't even notice her moving me inside" he said to himself. He stood there realizing that he had actually been "Branded".

After a few moments in strode Jessica with her head high and a look of dignity on her perfect face. Her short pink skirt, her tight white shirt that showed her bra. Damn Gabriel thought....she was truly perfect.

"You will not be going into work today, I have called you in sick already so you will not be expected to come in.But first I need to take you for a walk." She walked over to Gabriel and commanded him to roll over. Knowing that he had best do whatever she says he did. He had a massive boner.

"I can tell that you like this, Dont you Gabby?"

"Very much ma'am"

She placed a cock ring with a dangling hoop around his penis. As Gabriel started to get up Jessica kicked Gabby in "her" crotch.
"OWWWWW"!!! yelled Gabby in a very high pitched voice. He was on the verge of tears.

"You stupud bitch. Never move unless you have my permission. Now roll back over."

Gabby rolled over and Jessica clasped a dog leach through the dangling hoop.

"Now lets walk". She led a wimpering Gabriel through his own living room and out the door by his throbbing cock. Out of cruelty she would give the leash a quick, sharp tug sending him to the ground at her feet.

"Please mistress, take me back inside" He cried. Tears were streaming down his face. Jessica just kept walking,...and walking.
Old 05-31-2009, 10:38 PM   #38
darelova55

Send a message via AIM to darelova55 Send a message via MSN to darelova55 Send a message via Yahoo to darelova55
Default .

this is a very good story
Old 06-01-2009, 12:09 AM   #39
Coyote
getDare Addict

Thnk you. And it WILL be completed
Old 06-14-2009, 10:52 PM   #40
darelova55

is this ever gng to be compleated?
Old 06-15-2009, 07:11 PM   #41
maxim
Account Banned

U hope but idk well just have to see
maxim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2009, 03:20 PM   #42
wee

continue Please i am enjoying it!!!
wee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2009, 04:34 PM   #43
AtariMan

This is a GREAT story. Please continue!!!! PLEASE PLEASE!!!

LIMITS Full Public, Family/Friends, Eating Poo, Eating Large Quantities of Pee, Pain, Damaging Expensive Personal Property, Definitely Getting Caught/Humiliated, Permanent, Illegal

OK WITH SemiPublic, Drinking Small Amounts of Pee, Damaging Cheap Stuff (i.e. Underwear)

LIKES Dares By Myself, Home Alone Nudity, Going Outside Nude At Night, Drawing On Parts (Normally) Covered in Clothing, Barefeet Mess
AtariMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2009, 05:01 PM   #44
Coyote
getDare Addict

Yes i will be completing this.
Old 06-24-2009, 09:13 PM   #45
Coyote
getDare Addict

Well after a long awaited time, here is the next part

Down the street she dragged Gabriel along. His tears brought shame to him, he was disgraced. A sharp tug here...a sharp tug there...Gabriel always wimpered each time she did so. He had no idea how long he had been walked but in his mind, entirely too long. Jessica led Gabe back inside his house and into his dining room/kitchen. Lifting up the table slightly, she slid the leach up the table leg, immobilizing Gabriel but a few inches in each direction.

"Are you hungry Gabby?"

"Yes ma'am"

"How sad" She said with a wink and walked out of the room. He watched the second hand tick by, ever so slowly, awaiting his mistress' return. Around 20 minutes past and she returned carrying a large black trash bag, filled with some mysterious substance. It did not make a loud sound when it hit the ground, but more of a dry plop. His mind was rattling about what it could possibly be.

"Curious Gabby?"

"Very". Jessica opened the bag and he could see that it was clothing....his clothing.

"Ma'am, what are you doing with my clothes"

"You'll see soon enough pretty boy"

He could only imagine what was going to be done, but he thought he might know, and he was right.

Jessica came back and unleashed Gabriel. With a flick of her hand, he knew to stand up. With a point of her finger, he knew to grab the bag of clothes. With an ungiven gesture, he knew to follow her outside into his backyard. Jessica strode over to Gabriel's fire pit, where she stopped and turned to face her sissy.

"Piece by piece, you will burn your clothing, you may keep as much as you want to, but a punishment will ensue". She kissed him on the cheek and went back inside. His hand went straight to his cheek, where he noticed he had a lipstick imprint of her lips.

"Damn" he said, and began burning. There were 3 lighters lying on the ground by the pit and he picked up the closest one to him. Looking at the bag, he pulled out the first article he touched, a pair of blue jeans. He lit them to flames and watched them die in the fire pit. After reaching into the bag a few more times, he came across a shirt that his mother had given him the previous year for his birthday. That was the last birthday she would be able to celebrate with him. He set that aside and continued placing clothes into the now-blazing fire.

Advertisements
Kink Talk