Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 11-17-2014, 07:48 PM   #31
westoff

Drive 30 minutes in only your thong.
Male/25/US/Bi
Kik:westoffgd
Twitter: WGetdare
westoff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2014, 08:47 PM   #32
SlaveRalph
Distinguished Member

Go for an hour long drive in a wedgie. If possible "hang" your underwear off of the headrest of your seat.

Make sure to go down some rough dirt roads if possible.

Likes: driving dares, diapers, semi/hidden public, edging, nudity, orgasm control, humiliation, piss

Punishments: anal, spanking, pain, piss drinking, messing

Limits: full public, face, family, extreme pain, cbt, cum eating

PM Dares
SlaveRalph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2014, 07:32 PM   #33
Bob7555

next time you go on a really long drive you must hold your pee for the whole journey providing there is noone in the car if you need to go while you are driving really badly you must pull over wet yourself strip off the clothes that got wet then drive without them on till you get home or they dry either ither

Likes: Crossdressing, Public (Discreet only), Back Garden, Pics, Cam, Wax

Will do: Anal, Piss, Shaving, Limited Messy, Light Pain, Light CBT (Growing List)

Limits: Wedgies, Messy, Shit, Permanant, Public and outside my room till my grandparents go to bed, Illegal, Anything to risk my Driving License, Anything My Girlfriend will find out about
Bob7555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2014, 02:21 PM   #34
Mandi_li

Drive in a sexy pair of shoes take a few pics and share them... Show one random car your heels

Mandi
30's, Trans, crossdressing, queer transvestite femme, bi, 7in ... w/ a cock! Yes!

FEET, #PicProof, CD/TV, sub, BDSM, cum, kink, piss, abuse, stripping..~okay with: cum eating, semi-public, anal, CL
limits: full face, illegal, shit, full public, stupid

** KIK: Mandi.TV ** SNAP: Mandi.NolaFeet [email protected] ** SKYPE: nolafeet
plz mention GD &age. 18+only (i never reply to 'hey')
Mandi_li is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2014, 06:10 PM   #35
KINKintherope

Drive for at least an hour with a vibe on high in your ass, while only wearing women's clothing, the amount of clothing is up to you

My kik: KINKintherope
KINKintherope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2014, 07:38 PM   #36
Bob7555

go for a drive at night for every red light you come accross you have to take 2 items of clothing off for every green one you may put back on make sure you pull over to remove items

Likes: Crossdressing, Public (Discreet only), Back Garden, Pics, Cam, Wax

Will do: Anal, Piss, Shaving, Limited Messy, Light Pain, Light CBT (Growing List)

Limits: Wedgies, Messy, Shit, Permanant, Public and outside my room till my grandparents go to bed, Illegal, Anything to risk my Driving License, Anything My Girlfriend will find out about
Bob7555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2014, 11:22 AM   #37
diaperlover93

Dress in bra, thing, skirt, and shirt of your choosing. Drive for a minimum of 5 miles, as soon as you get in the car remove your thong and hang it from the rear view mirror or the driver side mirror. For each red light you are stopped by, masterbate 1 stroke for every 30 seconds you are stopped.

If you cum before you get back home, carry your thong in your hand back inside. The thing must be visible, if only partially.

If you make it back home without cumming, finish when you park, put your thing back on, and you are now done.

Punishment: Prolonged wearing (30-180 minutes), Wedgies, Hidden Nudity, Public Diaper Flashing

No: Full Public Nudity, Illegal, Eating, Family, Harmful, Long term (more than 3 hrs.), Enemas

Have: Diapers (disposable and reusable [1 really thick diaper]), Panties, and 2 diaper covers - Rainbow Dash and Twilight Sparkle w/tail from My Little Pony
diaperlover93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2015, 05:13 AM   #38
SlaveRalph
Distinguished Member

Hold your pee / poop until the urge is strong, slap on a diaper, pack a spare, and go for a drive. Take a laxative before you go as well. After you stop at five stop lights / stop signs, you are no longer allowed to hold back, release into your diaper. After another five stops, find a place to pull over and change yourself. I'd do it outside the car to minimize messes.

Fold up your now used diaper, and take it back with you on the dashboard of the car.

Likes: driving dares, diapers, semi/hidden public, edging, nudity, orgasm control, humiliation, piss

Punishments: anal, spanking, pain, piss drinking, messing

Limits: full public, face, family, extreme pain, cbt, cum eating

PM Dares
SlaveRalph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2015, 05:18 AM   #39
DeBael
Distinguished Member

Wear a buttplug while driving. Have fun especially on bumpy roads
DeBael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2015, 06:18 AM   #40
sissiesofmarvel3

GO for a drive with your ballgag in.
sissiesofmarvel3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2015, 07:04 AM   #41
The_Dared
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via AIM to The_Dared

Alright, you are to go for a drive while fully cross dressed, but you are not allowed to do any makeup. Bonus points if you also didn't shave. Make sure to give yourself giant boobs as well . Feel free to do this at night, but bonus points will be allotted for doing it in the day.

I would like something I can do on a motorcycle. Don't make it too complicated, motorcycles are dangerous on their own

Lock me in my clothes

PM Dares!

Likes and Limits
The_Dared is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2015, 07:21 AM   #42
sadiekins

Mmmmmm go for a drive for atleast 30 min in just underwear you have to go through 1 drive thru in that time!!
sadiekins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2015, 07:31 AM   #43
wildfan

Go for a 5 mile drive only wearing a pink dress and highheels, you must completely shave and ware full make up.
Pm SISSY and a number and i'll wear panties for that many days.

Kik: wild.fan
wildfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2015, 08:25 AM   #44
marystoy
Distinguished Member

Go for a day time drive of 30 minutes with lots of stop lights. Every time you have to stop at a light, honk your horn then kiss the window leaving a lip print ( a new one each time). Re-apply your lipstick as often as necessary.
marystoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2015, 09:25 AM   #45
The_Dared
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via AIM to The_Dared

You are to go for a drive wearing a skirt, but to make it hard, you are to tie a string to a small weight and then tie the other end to your chastity belt so that the weight is hanging down over the edge of your seat. While doing this, please only drive around your neighborhood as this would be very distracting and we don't want you out on the big roads for it.

I'm looking for something I can do on my motorcycle! please keep this in mind when creating my dare

Lock me in my clothes

PM Dares!

Likes and Limits
The_Dared is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dare, drive, driving