Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 09-02-2013, 10:58 PM   #31
alias
Distinguished Member

If your still holding it at dinner, you should piss yourself at the table. Do your best to act like nothing's happening as you relieve yourself in front of all those strangers and hope the diaper can hold it all. This one may be too public for you since public is in your limits, but I have to try anyway lol

All credit for my sig pic goes to BondageLisa

AMA
alias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2013, 10:58 PM   #32
archie21
getDare Succubus

you need a third glass but trickle it down your body... that will help you go....

If you don't put up a limits list, expect to be pushed on everything.
archie21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2013, 11:01 PM   #33
zart

when you pee in your diaper, if your in private, let out only little bursts at a time, 1 second then stop. at each burst put your finger in your diaper and on your clit and let the pee hit your finger. pull your hood back and forth 10 times between each burst and tell me what happens, I think you'll like it...
zart
zart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2013, 11:02 PM   #34
Amandaaa

Quote:
Originally Posted by archie21 View Post
you need a third glass but trickle it down your body... that will help you go....
That will definitely make me go! ):

Limits: Pain, Family, Illegal, Picture/Video(except for the one in my display picture), Public(semi-public is alright)
Amandaaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2013, 11:06 PM   #35
Amandaaa

Quote:
Originally Posted by zart View Post
when you pee in your diaper, if your in private, let out only little bursts at a time, 1 second then stop. at each burst put your finger in your diaper and on your clit and let the pee hit your finger. pull your hood back and forth 10 times between each burst and tell me what happens, I think you'll like it...
zart
If I happen to pee before I go out for dinner! *jumping around*

Limits: Pain, Family, Illegal, Picture/Video(except for the one in my display picture), Public(semi-public is alright)
Old 09-02-2013, 11:19 PM   #36
Amandaaa

Angry

Just got back from washing my hands!

Whoops, I peed. Went to the kitchen to get some chips and I started to feel a little dribble.

Not sure if I did exactly what you(zart) wanted but I tried! Everytime I stopped, it starts to hurt a little! Couldn't resist the temptation to rub my clit so I did(hehe ) while the pee was still flowing. Really into it so I didn't manage to pull my hood back and fourth(what will happen anyway?) the pee flooded almost my whole diaper, it's not a diaper with huge capacity so..... Sigh, should have worn thicker ones and one that can hold more!

And now im here sitting on a soggy and mushy diaper posting what happened. I really hope that this diaper can last me. I could only last 2 glasses excluding a glass of milk I drank before I went to class this morning and durin class, drank about 500ml of water!

Old 09-02-2013, 11:32 PM   #37
moxie
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

You can stop drinking a glass of water every half hour once you poop in your diaper.
"Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty, or give me death"
- Patrick Henry - March 23, 1775
moxie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2013, 11:37 PM   #38
Amandaaa

Quote:
Originally Posted by moxie View Post
You can stop drinking a glass of water every half hour once you poop in your diaper.
Won't be doing this! I dread the clean up sorry! Some other time, all IM worried now is whether my diaper can hold until bed!

Old 09-02-2013, 11:48 PM   #39
Amandaaa

Quote:
Originally Posted by alias View Post
If your still holding it at dinner, you should piss yourself at the table. Do your best to act like nothing's happening as you relieve yourself in front of all those strangers and hope the diaper can hold it all. This one may be too public for you since public is in your limits, but I have to try anyway lol
Can I change my diaper before I go out for dinner?): pleaseeee. It's starting to leak a little

Old 09-02-2013, 11:56 PM   #40
alias
Distinguished Member

Nope. Not until you go to bed

All credit for my sig pic goes to BondageLisa

AMA
alias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2013, 12:06 AM   #41
moxie
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

You can bring a diaper with you to dinner and change yourself in the bathroom, however, you must cum three times in the bathroom first.
"Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty, or give me death"
- Patrick Henry - March 23, 1775
moxie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2013, 01:35 AM   #42
Amandaaa

Rainbow

Quote:
Originally Posted by moxie View Post
You can bring a diaper with you to dinner and change yourself in the bathroom, however, you must cum three times in the bathroom first.
Ok will do that. Thank you moxie! <3 will report back to you later!

FOR ALL: I will also create a new thread either today or tomorrow for more dares as I have the whole week to myself can't wait to complete more dares.

Old 09-03-2013, 06:41 AM   #43
Amandaaa

Rainbow

Just got back from dinner! Had quite a fun and risky time at the restaurant.
Here is how it went:
All these happened while I was still wearing my soggy and mushy diaper since noon.

Dare 1 (zart)
So after having my main course, I headed for the toilet, had to "accidentally" go into the gents instead and touch the door of a cubicle. So i Went in and one guy was inside washing his hands(at least I didn't see him peeing haha), touched the door of the cubicle and the guy was like "excuse me, I think you went into the wrong toilet". Me, being shy, gave a smile and went hurried back to my seat. A little awkward because the guy was from 2 tables away from me hehe.

So I came back to my seat, ordered dessert and it was really really good! I had some kind of ice cream puff.
(And for those wondering, how did my diaper last, didn't really pee in the afternoon so, my bladder was sorta full/half full!)
Yep after my dessert, decided to pee(AT THIS MOMENT I FORGOT THAT I WAS WEARING A FULLY SOAKED DIAPER) I felt my inner thighs being a little wet (you guessed it, It was starting to leak :x)

Which brings me to my 2nd dare!
Dare 2 (zart)

Immediately rushed into a cubicle(ladies of course), remove my diaper and left it on the floor between my legs, sat on the toilet lid and waited for someone to come in so that I can continue my 2nd dare. I waited for about 3min I guess, until someone came in and I begin using my fingers to rub my clit(this was the hard part) it was really hard to have an orgasm and not letting anyone hear it.

From this part onwards was the 3rd dare
Dare 3 (moxie) (I needed to cum 3 times before I get to change into a fresh diaper)

Straight after I cum the first time, my friend called me asking why I taking so long in the toilet, I was like doing my business hehehe(must I get a punishment for lying?)

Anyway I completed the dare and the last time I cum I let out quite a loud moan which I hope no one heard!!! Changed into a fresh piece of diaper, threw my soaked diaper and went back to my seat!

Typing this while on my way back home! Quite a fun dare-filled day! Gotta thank y'all for giving me such awesome dares!!! <3

AS ALWAYS, I NEED MORE DARES I WILL BE GETTING A NEW PACK OF ABENA S4/M4 DIAPERS! AND IF U KNOW WHAT IS IT ......... hehehe.

Old 09-04-2013, 03:42 AM   #44
WoodyD

Put two peeled bananas in your ass and drink two litres of water put on a diaper and pee your self and squish the bananas out put in a second diaper put a egg in the front and egg in the back break the eggs by rolling around

My 18th Birthday (story)
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=107997

Likes: anal, self bondage, piss play (not to messy), and willing to try new things not in limits.
LIMITS: pics, vids, audio, full public, blood, permanent.
Toys/ items: various sized butt plugs including an inflatable one, various sized dildos, anal beads,rope, handcuffs, blindfolds
WoodyD is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
18/f, dare, diaper, female, pee