Old 09-19-2012, 01:45 PM   #31
Mr. Fun 21

What an exciting chapter!! Really good job
Old 09-21-2012, 02:40 PM   #32
Grounder
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via MSN to Grounder Send a message via Yahoo to Grounder

Please keep going! I want to read more!

Likes: dares with a twist, Females, cross dressing, a bit of personal humiliation and open to most dares.

Limits: public, family, friends, anal, scat, pee, illegal, extreme pain, permanent, male.

NO! I will not post in a thread that you ask me to post in!

Follow me on Tumblr Jadesparrow86.tumblr.com
Grounder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2012, 02:54 PM   #33
Hunterman36
Distinguished Member

Default Next part

I am catching up to where I have already written to, so I apologize for not posting every day I am trying to finish, I will hopefully finish it this weekend. I am starting now. Enjoy the next......
__________________________________________________ _________________

Part 17: Revenge

"I think it's about time someone use that strap on" said Brittany

"So for my dare, I dare Tori to let me use her however I want for the next thirty minutes." said Brittany.

Tori got a nervous look on her face at the thought of being used however Brittany wanted. She crawled into the center of the circle and waited for Brittany. Brittany walked over to the toy pile and picked the strap on, it was 12 inches long and two inches wide and a hot pink very lifelike penis. She slid it up and tightened the straps around her. She also grabbed a few more things and walked over to the circle.

"First things first turn around." Brittany said

Tori did as she was told and turned around. Brittany grabbed her arms and put them behind her back. Tori then heard the sounds of hand cuffs locking in place, her hands were now locked tightly behind her back and she was unable to move them. Brittany came around her and with the strap on inches from her face asked,

"so you have never done any oral or anal right, is that what you said?" Brittany asked

"Yeah, thats what I said." Tori said meekly

"Well then, this next half hour will be enlightening for you." said Brittany

"Open your mouth!" said Brittany

Tori opened her mouth and Brittany immediately placed the pink giant in. Tori started bobbing her mouth taking only the first inch or two when Brittany put her hands on Tori's head and thrusted forward. Tori removed her her mouth mouth and began to cough hard, she nearly vomited but regained her composure. Brittany grabbed Tori's hair and pulled her upward and thrust the strap on right back in her mouth. Tori seemed to nearly gag again but Brittany kept Tori's head in place to keep her from moving away. Brittany than said,

"your doing good so far, how about a little deep throat action."

Brittany thrust her hips forward and brought Tori's head forward at the same time launching the whole 12 inches down her throat. She brought her hips back until the tip of the strap on was at Tori's lips before again shoving the whole mass down her throat again. This pattern continued on for a few minutes, and Tori looked on the verge of passing out after being throat fucked for ten minutes. Mike looked on from the side cringing through every second, there was nothing he could do even though one of his best friends was be being violently violated. Brittany pulled out and Tori collapsed on the ground coughing and gasping for breath. Brittany walked away and grabbed the bottle of lube. She walked back over to Tori and grabbed a fistful of hair to pull her up off the ground as she screamed in protest. She was back on her knees when Brittany let go of her hair. Brittany came around behind Tori and yelled

"face down ass up! Its time to show that virgin ass some love"

Tori complied not wanting to be hurt again and held her ass up high. Brittany positioned the penis on Tori asshole and gave a firm push. The toy slid up and missed the mark as Tori gave out a painful shriek and begged

"please stop, please it hurts to much!"

"Your right, I'm missing something." Brittany said

Brittany walked over to the toy pile and grabbed something. She walked back over to the circle and held the other ball gag in front of Tori.

"This will keep that slut mouth of yours shut, it's not like we want to listen to your screams anyway." Brittany said

Brittany put the ball in Tori's mouth and reached behind her to secure it tightly.

"How's that, can you still scream? Well, we will know in a few seconds wont we?" Brittany said

Brittany walked behind Tori again and positioned the penis. With a firm push she slid the entire length into Tori's asshole. Tori let out a loud scream that was muffled by the gag as her ass was now in an agony it had never felt before.

"Perfect, I solved the screaming problem." Brittany said

Brittany ferociously attacked Tori's asshole by removing almost the entire length before ramming it back in place. Each time Tori would let out a muffled scream. After a few minutes Brittany decided to add to the torture by giving a hard slap with each thrust. She switched cheeks and was now increasing the speed of her thrust. After a few minutes of the brutal assault Tori's entire ass was red and she was crying. Never done tormenting the girl Brittany grabbed Tori's hair with one hand and used the other to stabilize herself on Tori's back. Brittany was now slowing the pace and increasing the force plunging deeper and deeper into Tori. This can't go on thought Mike, no matter the consequences he had to do something soon. Brittany all of a sudden pulled out and said

"lay on your back, I want to fuck that ass of yours from the front now."

Tori who was now exhausted, summoned what little strength she had left and forced herself on her back. Just a little longer Tori Mike said to himself, Hold on for just a bit longer. Brittany spread Tori's legs apart and slid the penis into Tori's now loose aching asshole. Brittany as before was slamming the length into Tori probing her insides. Brittany gave Tori a slap that landed straight on her pussy, and Tori let out a low muffled moan. Brittany stopped and said,

"ohhhh... you like that do yuh?"

Brittany continued to fuck Tori's ass and was landing a series of slaps right on Tori's pussy. With each Tori let out a small muffled scream. After a few more minutes Brittany's time was very near completion when she landed a barrage of slaps on Tori's pussy. With the last slap Tori let out a loud moan.

"Did you just orgasm without permission you little slut?" said Brittany

"You and that little pussy of yours is gonna pay for that." Brittany said

Brittany pulled out of Tori's asshole and positioned the pink monster on Tori's pussy lips. Tori looked up at Brittany with tear filled eyes and muffled something through the gag. Brittany leaned over and whispered into Tori's ear,

"I guarantee your not gonna enjoy this you slut."

Brittany rose back up and positioned herself, she was about to thrust forward when in an instant she felt a large thud on her body as she was tackled to the ground.

The Graduation Party: [Fiction]

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=117969

Moderate: Wedgies, medium pain, Pics(with my permission only)

Limits: Videos, Poo, Piss, Scat, Public, Family, Diapers, Messy, Lot of pain, Candles(cuz of where I live).

Toys: Buttplug
Hunterman36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2012, 03:36 PM   #34
Saphir
getDare Sweetheart

ohoh
that's gonna get someone in trouble... although I kinda wonder whether the group thinks Brit went too far, or they have him pay for that...
Saphir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2012, 09:06 PM   #35
dickface

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saphir View Post
ohoh
that's gonna get someone in trouble... although I kinda wonder whether the group thinks Brit went too far, or they have him pay for that...
i agree but that was a great chapter
dickface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2012, 03:48 AM   #36
Memories for Life
getDare Devil

Mike knew that Tori wanted to save her pussy cherry for marriage so he tackled Brittany before she could fuck Tori. Unfortunately, Mike will soon realize his actions have come with a "stiff" penalty as he experiences deep-throating and anal penetration himself!
Memories for Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2012, 11:09 AM   #37
Saphir
getDare Sweetheart

Well it wouldn't be too bad if the group turned on Brit now I'd actually prefer that version
Old 09-22-2012, 11:24 AM   #38
alex_carter
getDare Devil

Yes, that would be interesting, since she's doing this for revenge and that's not in the spirit of the game. She doing this with malicious intent, not out of fun.

LIKES, DISLIKES, LIMITS
Toys
Rules for Calendar posting
Tasks Calendar

Lovense App Name: Alex_Carter
add me if you're interested in being friends

Misterpoll Profile You can vote to punish me for my past bad behavior.

alex_carter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2012, 05:19 AM   #39
Hunterman36
Distinguished Member

Default 400th post and next part

I am happy to see so many people getting involved trying to guess the story. I also am glad to have finally reached 400 posts, I thought I would be stuck in the 300s forever. Since moving out I have more time to be on GetDare, I thought there would be no better way to celebrate 400 than to post in my story. That being said, I only just thought of the ending and will start writing it immediately to avoid a long post delay. I hope you all enjoy the next part and feedback is always appreciated, Thank you so much!!!
__________________________________________________ _________________

Part 18: Confessions

Brittany was leaned over whispering something into Tori's ear while Mike watched
He could not let this go on any longer he thought. Brittany rose up and positioned herself, while Mike charged forward in a rage screaming,

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

In an instant Mike was on top of Brittany as they rolled over onto the floor. Brittany looked up at Mike and screamed,

"what the fuck is your problem you idiot?"

"YOU ... ARE... DONE!" Mike screamed back

Brittany looked at the clock and sure enough her thirty minutes was over. She rolled over and sat up and said,

"Next time you could just say "times up" and not tackle me." Brittany said

"I didn't know or care if your time was up. You needed to be stopped and I stopped you." Mike said

Brittany crawled over to Tori and gave her a kiss on the forehead and whispered,

"One down!"

"Get away from her!" Mike shouted

"Oh cool your jets kid." Brittany retorted

Mike crawled over to Tori and reached behind her head to undue the gag. Next he leaned her on her side and took of the handcuffs with the key. He picked the girl up and held her between his arms and started walking for the stairs.

"Where do you think your going?" asked Petra

"Petra, please she needs to rest." Mike said

"I'm sorry you can't just take her away especially when it's her dare." Petra said

Tori came to life and leaned up in Mike's arms. She coughed but managed to say,

"For my dare, I dare Mike to take me up to his room to use me how he wishes for the next twenty minutes."

She finished saying her sentence and laid her head back down.

"Very well you can go, but be back down in twenty minutes." Petra said

"But before you do, please give you dare for your turn." Petra said

"My dare is for the entire group, I dare all of you to no longer give any dares to involving Tori." Mike said

With that Mike turned and went upstairs. He brought Tori to his room and laid her down on the bed he pulled up a chair next to her and watched her rest. After a few minutes she sat up and looked at him. Mike said

"are you ok?"

"Well I'm aching all over and my butt hurts a lot, other than that I'm just tired." Tori said

After a few moments Tori said,

"I'm sorry I made you take care of me now." Tori said

"What, are you kidding me. You have nothing to be sorry for, if anything I should be apologizing." Mike said

"I never should have gotten you involved in this, all of what happened to you is my fault." Mike said

"No, it's not your fault at all. It's all Brittany's fault." Tori said

Mike looked at her but still couldn't help feeling responsible, it was his party after all. How did it get so out of control?

"I have a confession to make, although I think you already know." Tori said

"When I was doing the truths I lied about something. I really am a virgin." said Tori

"I know." Mike said

"Why do you think I tackled Brittany? She had hurt you so much already, I couldn't let her take that away from you." Mike said

"I have one more confession for you Mike." said Tori

"Do you remember that guy that I said I had a major crush on?" Tori asked

"Now that you mention it I was wondering who that guy was." Mike said

"Well you shouldn't think to hard about it,... it's you." Tori said

Mike was speechless, he never would have imagined it was him. They had been friends for years, how could he not have known. He himself also felt hidden feelings for Tori, but was never brave enough to admit them to her. He just thought he would make her feel awkward around him and would ruin their friendship. But now he learned that she felt the same way all this time.

"I have had a huge crush on you for years, but didn't want to ruin our friendship." said Tori

"If thats true, than I have I confession too." Mike said

"I...I... feel the exact same way about you" Mike said

"You do?" Tori asked

There was an awkward pause of silence between the two for a moment before Tori said,

"I guess that makes us boyfriend and girlfriend then." Tori said

"I guess it does." said Mike

"Prove it!." said Tori

"How?" asked Mike

"Kiss Me!" said Tori

Mike leaned forward and meet Tori's lips. She tilted her head and inserted her tongue into Mikes mouth. The two massaged tongues and continued kissing when all of the sudden the door opened and Maria said,

"Mike your time's u-"

She stopped mid sentence and caught Mike and Tori in mid kiss. Tori pulled away and Mike did too, pretending like nothing had happened.

"Sorry, but twenty minutes is up." Maria said

Maria left the door again and waited outside. Tori looked at Mike and said,

"thanks for saving me."

"No problem, after all I am your boyfriend. Now try to get some rest." Mike said

"I love you" Tori said

Mike was caught off guard when hearing this. He continued walking to the door and turned around and said,

"I love you too Victoria."

Tori smiled, it was not often she got called by her full name but she liked it that Mike did. Mike smiled back as he turned off the lights and closed the door. He saw Maria waiting for him in the hallway, she turned to him and said

"I didn't know you guys were so close."

"Apparently neither did we." Mike said

Mike stopped walking and turned to Maria and said,

"Do me a favor, don't tell anyone I want it to stay a secrete." Mike said

"I guess I can keep it a friendly secrete between us." Maria said

They started walking again and Mike gave Maria a friendly elbow nudge and said,

"So that butt plug still hurt?" Mike asked

"Oh shut up you jerk." Maria said

Maria gave him a friendly slap and walked with them as they returned downstairs.

Limits: Videos, Poo, Piss, Scat, Public, Family, Diapers, Messy, Lot of pain, Candles(cuz of where I live).

Old 09-23-2012, 08:53 AM   #40
alex_carter
getDare Devil

Are you going to post a chapter from Carolyn's point of view and/or what eventually happens to, or with Carolyn?

LIKES, DISLIKES, LIMITS
Toys
Tasks Calendar

Old 09-23-2012, 03:11 PM   #41
Saphir
getDare Sweetheart

or at least the others checking what's going on with her ;P
and hoping for some romance between mike and tori later on :3

and lol, I'd have never figured that Tori is short for Victoria xD Americans and names... weird folks
Old 09-23-2012, 07:50 PM   #42
nude.for.life

this is so good!! can't wait to read more!!

Likes: Nudity! RISK of Getting Caught, Exercise/Fitness, Hidden Public, Spanking, Wedgies.
Limits: Family, Friends, Pain, Permanent, Blood, Scat, Piss, Poo, BDSM, Xdressing Will occasionally send pics.
Check out my stories; Michael's New Family (Completed): http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=150020 and Michael's New Family The Sequel - The Tables Turn http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=149895

Kik: nude.for.life
nude.for.life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 06:29 AM   #43
Hunterman36
Distinguished Member

Default Here is the next part!!!

Part 19: The Bigger They Are

Maria and Mike came down the stairs laughing like the friends they were and rejoined the circle. The funny mood they were in was overshadowed by the hostile mood that was among the group. There had been a power play for dominance by Brittany over Tori and now Petra and Mike felt Brittany's tension. Mike had found out that while he was gone Matt had used his dare to give Brittany a taste of her own medicine. He had her deep throat the strap on like she made Tori do for a ten minute rally. Mike gave Matt a fist bump to show his thanks and it was now Brittany's turn.

She was ready to take her revenge to the next level. She had started with the slut, and now it was time for the next victim. Who would it be Petra or Mike? Mike was small game she decided, she could take him out anytime. What she needed to do was beat Petra before she had a chance to take her out herself. What could she do though? She had beaten Carolyn at her own game and she was sure to have other talents as well. She had to have a plan and not risk to much on one thing.

"My dare is for Petra." Brittany said

"Big surprise there." Petra said

"So, what is it?" asked Petra

"I challenge you to a slave match, where the loser becomes the winners slave for a day." Brittany said

"Are you sure, that didn't work out so well for your friend Carolyn did it?" said Petra

"Yes I'm sure, and when I beat you I'll make sure you know who is in charge." Brittany said

"Fine, have it your way. What is the challenge?" Petra asked

"More like what are the challenges." said Brittany

"Ohhh; more than one, well that sounds like fun. Then what are the challenges?" asked Petra

"It will be best two out of three, the first to win two challenges is the winner. For the fist challenge It will be a race down the block outside. First to the finish will win." Brittany explained

"Fine, I accept." Petra said.

"We will need a referee." Brittany said

"I'll do it." Mike said

Mike, Brittany and Petra got up and started walking to the door. They opened the door and paused for a moment as far as they could tell everyone else's house was dark and the occupants were asleep.

“Ok, coast is clear.” Mike said

“That sucks, half the challenge is gone since we can’t be seen.” Petra said

Did she want to be seen Mike thought? He glanced down the street and saw the street sign pole about 100 feet away and 100 feet back. Brittany and Petra would be racing in the pitch black and butt naked. Petra was on his left and Brittany was on his right waiting for him to give the signal.

“ 3…2…1…GO.” Mike said

With that both girls with a lightning quick pace dashed to the pole and disappeared in the darkness. In the distance sounds of fast breathing and feet hitting the ground could be heard, but nothing seen. After 20 seconds both girls reappeared with Petra having a slight lead over Brittany. Mike put his hands out to his side to feel who would touch first. Suddenly Petra stumbled and took a wrong step. She tried to regain composure but could not keep her balance. She dove to the nearest lawn to avoid hitting the pavement hitting the ground and sliding on the wet grass. Brittany seeing this slowed her pace as she had obviously just won the race.

“The score is one to zero I’m winning.” Brittany yelled

“I got it.” Petra retorted

Petra was slow to get up but rose to her feet. She was mad that she could have won and cursed herself out under her breath. Petra, Mike, and Brittany all headed back inside and the circle reformed.

“So, what is your next challenge?” Petra asked

Brittany took a moment and thought to herself about what the next challenge would be. Remembering that she only had to win one more to make Petra be her slave made Brittany confident. She racked her brain for ideas and finally came up with one.

“A pain contest.” Brittany said

“Each of us will spank the other five times and whoever cries out the most loses.” Brittany explained

“Well this will be fun.” Petra said

“Who goes first?” Petra asked

“Well since you will be my slave after this I’ll let you go first.” Brittany said

Petra went and took a seat on the couch and instructed Brittany to lie on her stomach on Petra’s knee. Brittany assumed this position and clenched waiting for the first slap. Petra Brought her hand back and like a whip snapped it forward landing a hard slap on Brittany’s right butt cheek. Brittany unable to contain herself let out a scream!

“That’s one.” Petra yelled

Brittany was mad she was not supposed to yell at all. She clenched and prepared for the next slap. Petra repeating her motion snapped her hand forward delivering another hard blow on the opposite cheek. This time though Brittany clenched her teeth tight and didn’t yell. Petra quickly not allowing time for Brittany to recover let another blow on the same cheek. Brittany again held fast and did not let out a scream. Petra recoiled her hand again quickly and with great force hit the same spot she hit with the first slap. Brittany on the verge of tears clenched hard and tried not to cry. Her butt hurt so much that she temporarily unclenched in an effort to recompose herself but before she could, Petra released a large strike between both of her cheeks. The force was so great it parted her cheeks and made her pussy absorb the impact. Try as she could Brittany could not stop either the tears or the scream from escaping any longer as Brittany let out an ear deafening screech.

“That’s two.” Petra yelled

Old 09-25-2012, 06:37 PM   #44
frogman91234
getDare Sweetheart

Thats awesome!! I really want Petra to win! She would do things so much worse!!

Likes: Masturbation, Humiliation & nudity in private, Mild public, Ice, Anal, Light Pain, Orgasm Control, Outside
Maybe: Public, Pain
Limits: Family, Friends, Cum, Poo, Permanent, Blood, Piss, Toothpaste etc., Diapers,
frogman91234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 08:03 PM   #45
alex_carter
getDare Devil

I hope Petra wins too. I think Brittany is too cocky and full of herself.

LIKES, DISLIKES, LIMITS
Toys
Tasks Calendar

Advertisements
Kink Talk