Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 07-08-2015, 12:26 AM   #31
Night Drifter
getDare Sweetheart

First of all, though you can't do a large dare for two weeks, I'll give you a simple one: Wear panties everyday for the next two weeks.

Now for the real dare.

I want you to roll 6 dice and add the results together. This is the number`of days for which this dare will last. Almost all sexy girls stay smooth so shave off all of your body hair that isn't usually covered by your clothes, If you want to take this a step further, go out and get a Brazilian wax. Beneath your clothes, your body must remain clean shaven for the duration of this dare.

Now roll 5 dice. Add the results together. This is the number of hours a day your must have at least one girls article of clothing on. If you don't match that number of hours, the day doesn't count towards the dare, so it goes on for one day longer each time you don't meet your hours

Roll 4 dice and add the results together. That is the number of times during this dare you must practice your makeup. If you don't have any, try to get it during the two weeks before you can do this, it's an essential part for any crossdresser. You must do your best to make yourself as pretty as possible. If you feel comfortable with it, take a photo of you in makeup each time you do it and send it to me.

Now roll 3 dice. This is the number of anal training sessions you must undergo. Take the highest roll and multiply it by 5. This is how many minutes each session must be. During these sessions, your dick is off limits. If you touch it, 10 minutes are added to the session. No two sessions in a row can use the same object, so be sure to switch it up (you can go back to a favorite later if you choose).

Now roll 2 dice and add them together. This is the number of hours you must spend in public, while secretly messy. You must wear panties and cover the insides of them well in some messy food. The time needn't all come at once, but doesn't count unless you were in view of at least 4 strangers. When you return home, eat/lick your panties clean.

Now roll one last die. If it is even, leave it, if it is odd, double it. Over the course of this dare, that is the number of hours you must spend crossdressed in the woods. It doesn't have to be too much (though more will get you props) but it does have to be visible. You can get changed there, or wear something over and take it off when you get there, but the clock doesn't start until it's visible.

I would love to be kept up to date by you as this goes on and if there are any questions or problems, shoot me a PM and we can work them out.

I'd like bladder control, orgasm control, and something else to surprise me please!

If Im on GetDare, I gotta have my pacifier in! Please make sure I do!

Please PM me to check my diaper!
Night Drifter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2015, 10:05 AM   #32
Crossdress_Bitch
getDare Sweetheart

THIS IS NOT A DARE POST

Wow, Night Drifter, I just wanted to congratulate you on that amazing dare above! Now *that* is creative. Messy isn't even in my interests and some of the stuff like cross-dressing in the woods and body shaving is right on the edge of my comfort zone, but it's so well-written and turns me on so much to read that I'm rather tempted to try and do it all myself!

There's only one small hiccup I noticed, in that you ask for 5 dice to be rolled to decide how many hours a day for girl clothing, but 5 dice means the result could be over 24, which would be impossible to achieve. But maybe that's part of the mischief?

THIS IS NOT A DARE POST. GIVE A DARE TO NIGHT DRIFTER. HE DESERVES IT!
Maybes: Pee, shaving.

~Sir/Madam, please kindly consider...~
Asking Me Anything//Commenting my photos
PM Dares//Requesting a photoshoot
Crossdress_Bitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2015, 11:33 AM   #33
aaaaaaa

This is for Night Drifter.

You're going to roll a die 5 times. You need to do each roll before you start the dare.

Roll 1: How many bottles of water you have to drink at the beginning of the dare.

Roll 2: How long till you can pee again after you finish the drinks.
1. 1 hour
2. 1 1/2 hours
3. 2 hours
4. 2 1/2 hours
5. 3 hours
6. 3 1/2 hours

Roll 3: How many edges you have to do before you may cum.

Roll 4: How you have to cum after your edges.
1. Hump a pillow
2. However you want, but it must end up on your body somewhere
3. You must swallow it
4. Lucky. However you want.
5. Without hands.
6. Unlucky. Ruined Orgasm.

Roll 5: Random roll. Tasks to do during this time.
1. When you pee, pee in a diaper
2. When you pee, pee on the toilet sitting backwards
3. Slap your balls the number of edges you rolled x5
4. Shoulder wedgie the length of the dare
5. Plugged for the length of the dare.
6. You may choose one of the above.

Hope you enjoy this dare.

For my dare, Hidden public, nudity and humiliation.
aaaaaaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2015, 11:47 AM   #34
LiquidDare

I thought of this the other day, and hope it counts as creative. It's not very complicated, but here goes:

Within one month of this post, you must shower naked outside using only rain. This means in a rainstorm or shower, and you must be completely naked and wash yourself thoroughly.

If you're lucky you'll get a shower at night that you can take advantage of, but I wouldn't wait too long because of you don't do it, there's a punishment:

If you're unable to complete your dare within the month (I left it long in case of weather not cooperating), then your punishment is to sleep, or at least spend the night, outside completely naked. No covers, nothing. Exposed to the world.

Hope this classifies as creative.

For my dare: semi-public, nudity, and/or pee

Full list of likes/dislikes/limits
Full list of PM Dares
Limits: Cross Dressing, body writing, body fluid eating, Family, Permanent, full public

Punish me please

Last edited by LiquidDare; 07-08-2015 at 12:07 PM.
LiquidDare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2015, 04:59 PM   #35
WAMXdresser

Hmm, it's a short one, but I think you'll like it.

Go out either into the woods during the day where someone may be able to see you or somewhere outside at night where someone may see you. Once you get to that spot, take off one article of clothing and pee onto it a little bit. Then, walk at least 100 yards away, take off another article of clothing, and pee on it a little bit. Repeat this process until you are naked, at which point you will walk another 100 yards away and then walk back to your last article of clothing you removed. Once you get to it, pee on it a little bit again and put it back on. Continue to do this with the rest of your clothing until you are fully dressed in your peed on clothes.

For my dare: crossdressing and bondage, maybe including messy if you can please

Likes, Limits, etc.

Crossdressing Clothes

PM Dares

Toys

My Kik is: WAMXdresser
My Fetlife is: WAMXdresser

I love getting fucked in my tight sissy pussy!

Love to be covered in cum from head down to my toes!
P.S. Especially love it in my mouth
WAMXdresser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2015, 02:51 AM   #36
DareProphet

For the next two days, you will gather your poop in buckets. Once those are done, you will spread the poop across the floor. Get yourself in a dress and if you have one, a wig and then tie your feet together. Lie on the ground. Tie or handcuff your hands. Now squirm and crawl around the ground for an hour.

I`d like mine to have something to do with baby stuff. Please keep in mind I have a short supply of stuff.

<------------------------Wish it was me.
likes/dislikes/limits/have
/AMA

PM Dares

If you're my slave post here

I DO NOT HAVE KIK! PLEASE PAY ATTENTION TO WHAT ITEMS I HAVE TOO!

VACATION ANNOUNCEMENT, PLEASE READ!
DareProphet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2015, 10:56 AM   #37
WAMXdresser

You will be dressing as a baby, or at least wearing a diaper, for 5 hours. At 30 minutes in, you must pee yourself in the diaper, because babies who wear diapers aren't toilet trained yet. A half hour after you pee yourself, you must also poop yourself. Since you're playing by yourself and your parents are only slightly watching you, they don't notice you need to be changed. You crawl around all over the floor just enjoying being a baby for 4 hours before your parents realize you need to be changed. They put a fresh diaper on you and leave it until up to bed time.

For my dare: Crossdressing and bondage please!

Likes, Limits, etc.

Crossdressing Clothes

PM Dares

Toys

My Kik is: WAMXdresser
My Fetlife is: WAMXdresser

I love getting fucked in my tight sissy pussy!

Love to be covered in cum from head down to my toes!
P.S. Especially love it in my mouth
WAMXdresser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2015, 03:39 PM   #38
testtesttesttest

As a preparation, you'll have to pee on 2 panties and roll a 6 sided dice.

First of all, you will shave your whole body (except your hairs). Then, you will wear your normal bra and you will stuff it with water ballon. You'll then plug your ass (as many pump as the number you've rolled), gag yourself with the 2 panties you peed on and tie your ankles together. Then, you should get on all fours and you can not stand anymore until the end of the dare.
Now, it's time to practice your cock sucking skills. I want you to tease your dildo with your tongue for 5 minutes, and then start sucking it for 15 minutes.
If you've rolled an number between 2 and 5, add 6 minutes of deepthroating your dildo.

Now, it's time to take care of your sissy pussy. Remove the plug, insert the dildo and set it on a medium vibration speed. Don't forget to lick your plug clean. Keep your dildo vibrating in your ass for 5 minutes, then stop it and reinsert your plug in the ass (add 3 pumps).

Now, it's time for a walk. Spend the next 10 minutes walking (on all fours !) in your apartment.

Once you're done walking, find some pillows. Pump your plug one more time. You can now start stimulating your cock, but you can only do it by humping your pillow. You're done once you've cummed on your pillow and you've licked it up clean.

For my dare : (Extreme) humiliation and bondage and/or feminization.

Likes: Pain, Edging, Orgasm control, Anal, Shemale, Feminization
Dislikes: Hidden public
Limit: Pee, Scat, Public, Family, Permanent, Blood, Face pic

Kik: btwbtw03

PM me OWNED and you can use me freely for an hour

Triggers:
Ask me to wear panties for xx minutes/hours and I'll feel like I have female genitals.
Hypnodrug : Pick one of the colors Red, Green, Orange, Blue, Brown or Yellow and the amount of pills (from 1 to 3)

PM Dares
testtesttesttest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2015, 03:46 PM   #39
Wedgielover890

Alright.
You'll have to tie yourself up in your favorite position for 3 HOURS. Before you tie yourself, you must drink 2L of Water. You must be Dressed with a dress, knee socks, bra and high heels. You should have nipple clamps too. Your position must force you to have your dick aim at your face. Because you will have to pee on yourself. also, you must shit will being tied up... In your bra you must have 5 ice cube in each cup. Also, you should have things written all over your body like :''slut'',''whore'',''Cum Dumbster'', etc. you may wear makeup and paint your nails. but becarful and play safe.

Mine about Me being a Kitty Maid!
Wedgielover890 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2015, 04:09 PM   #40
DareProphet

Draw some cat whiskers on your face and wear a maid uniform, cat ears and tail. Also, a collar with a piece of paper with your name taped on it.You will follow some rules whole alone:
1. To wash yourself, you must lick yourself (whole) instead.
2.You will pee and poop on the floor and then clean it up.
3.You will sleep ONLY on the couch, on a cat sleeping position (hands right beneath you chest or head. Both of them).
4.Whenver you cum or masturbate, you will purr.
5.Every three hours, flip a coin. If heads, go watch an episode of the anime "Kaichō wa Maid-sama!". If tails, you must make every word a derivative from "nyah"

You must do this for a week unless other dares contest it. If so,for every day it was contested, add a new one.

I still want baby or dog stuff, please!

<------------------------Wish it was me.
likes/dislikes/limits/have
/AMA

PM Dares

If you're my slave post here

I DO NOT HAVE KIK! PLEASE PAY ATTENTION TO WHAT ITEMS I HAVE TOO!

VACATION ANNOUNCEMENT, PLEASE READ!
DareProphet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2015, 05:48 PM   #41
bjbarnes
Distinguished Member

You want baby and dog stuff? Why not both? You are going to have to be a puppy for at least 24 hours of the next week. Now you can do those 24 hours all at once or broken up into pieces, but all 24 hours have to be completed before a week is over. Another rule is that you must preform the dare at least 6 hours at a time. Whenever you are ready you must put on a diaper with socks on your hands and feet, these are your paws. Whenever you are wearing you may only wet and mess in the diaper and you can only change after at least 6 hours have passed, after all, puppies can't change themselves. You are not allowed to walk anywhere, only crawl. Your food must be baby or dog food (your choice) but it must be eaten from a bowl on the ground with only your mouth. While doing the dare you are not allowed to watch big kid television, only tv made specifically for babies and toddlers (telly tubbies for example). One last rule; you must cum in your diaper before being allowed to change. But do little puppies cum by using their paws? Of course not! They hump whatever they can get their paws on. So you will have to hump a pillow or something else until you cum. Hope this is good!

I would like mine to include diapers, age play, semi-public, denial, long term (at least 3 days), and messing with pic proof. Hope that's not too much to fit in a dare, if you have to cut something out disregard the semi-public and denial portions.
bjbarnes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2015, 05:57 PM   #42
Wedgielover890

with pic proof

So, Under your normal clothing you will have a though time. You must be outside for this dare but find a place there is not alawys people around but it has to have some too. So you'll have a diaper and you will have whippedcream everywhere in that diaper. Everytime there is no people around you must have a pacifier in your mouth and play with a rattle. You can stop walking around when you have poo and pee your diaper. Do this for 3 days straight. each evening. You may only start masturbating again until this dare is done. Take pics has you want and send them over PM AND make a album for those pics.

Mine about me being a Messy Kitty Maid
Wedgielover890 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2015, 06:18 PM   #43
CrackersofGraham

How about this: wait until you have a day to yourself, then run into your kitchen and select three items from your cupboard with your eyes closed. After you've picked the items, get a bowl and pour the contents of the items into it. Stir them together until you can't discern which is which anymore. Finally, throw on some panties and pour your concoction down them. After you've finished, put on the rest of your maid outfit, along with any kitty items (ears, tail, e.t.c.). This will be your outfit for the rest of the day! For added fun, give yourself an atomic wedgie after you've poured the mess down your panties

I'd like mine to be a bit long, preferably with my toys.

Chastity-o-Meter
Locked! 25/05/17 - 01/06/17

Feel free to hit me up on Kik!
crackersofgraham

CrackersofGraham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2015, 02:54 AM   #44
Night Drifter
getDare Sweetheart

First, insert your buttplug then get to your computer. I want you load up the worlds hardest game (http://www.worldshardestgame.org/) and have a timer ready for 15 minutes. Your goal is to get as far as you can through the game while dying as few times as possible. Once you've finished playing take a screenshot of the result and send it to me as proof.

Now once you've finished playing the fun part begins. First check the number of levels you didn't complete. That is the number of days you must go without cumming. Now look at the level you finished on. The first digit is the number of hours you must be collared and leashed to one location while plugged and wearing socks over your hands and feet as paws. The second digit tells you how often you must be leashed. If level is even you must complete the cycle 4 times, if it's odd, 5.

Example: You completed through level 17. Now every 7 days you must be leashed and collared for 1 hour and complete 7 edges. 17 is odd so the cycle must be completed 5 times.

Only read this if you failed to get to at least level 11.

Spoiler:
If you're reading this and you did get pas level 11, shame on you! You have to do this for one of your cycles!

Now, since you utterly failed or disobeyed a direct order, you will be punished. First of all if you failed, assume you got to level 25 and complete the tasks. However in addition, before each session you must roll a dice. That is how many glasses of water you must drink before you begin you leashed time. You can take as long as you want to drink them but cannot pee until your time is up. You must spank each ass cheek 100 times and give each testicle a nice flick 10 times each. This must be done for each cycle.

Now you must do push ups equal to the number of deaths you had, but you have to have your buttplug in for these push ups. For every 25 deaths, you must spend 15 minutes in your humbler while you say "I'm a bad puppy whose bad at video games" 100 times. For every 50 deaths, you must wear your steel chain collar for 1 day when you're out in public as a reminder your a pet. For every 100 deaths you will request a punishment involving a dislike of my choice.

Hope you enjoy, if there are any questions or problems you can PM me and we can work them out.

Give me Bladder Control, Orgasm Control, Edging, and anal and feel free to throw in more.

If Im on GetDare, I gotta have my pacifier in! Please make sure I do!

Please PM me to check my diaper!
Night Drifter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2015, 05:56 AM   #45
M-observer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slavediapergirl View Post
If you have much freetime like a month or atleast a weak
Get a barrel
Get into the barrel and dont come out of it for as long as you dont have to go out
You gonna sleep in it and poop in it without taking it off

Its maybe a little hard but you can do it
Would be lovely to see you this way. Can you try it?
M-observer is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk