Mreow
getDare Sweetheart

Masturbate with a dildo then suck each others dildos clean
Use them anally if you're daring
Mreow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 03:04 AM   #32
Sarge90
getDare Sweetheart

Seems like Kitten is getting a bit of a raw deal, so how about we turn the tables, kitten plays dirty hangman on muffins body, use a dirty word or phrase and every time she guesses incorrectly not only do you add a dirty word or phrase somewhere on her body, but you make her edge, frustrate her, then spank her 5 times for the first, 10 for the second, and so on... Muffin should be tied up at all times during this, if she doesn't guess after 11 wrong letters then you get to take her out to a secluded spot, tie her to a tree or something and take a few photos for you to place where you want... If she wins then unfortunately the roles are reversed, sorry kitten, but if you both win your games then you both can cum, if 1 wins then the loser has to make the winner cum whenever she wants it for the rest of the day

Magic always comes with a price....

Sarge90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 01:39 PM   #33
Misono

Straightforward race to cumshould do it. Aim is to make the other cum first.

Loser gets a nice golden shower to rub it in, from both the winner and theirself.
Misono is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2013, 12:11 AM   #34
Kitten
The One & Only

Quote:
Originally Posted by rippedrooster View Post
Both of you need to go for a 3k run, or long enough to sweat a good amount. When you get home take off both of your panties and have kitten dressed like a slut stuff the sweaty panties in her mouth. Then make her walk about in public asking people if they will take them out for her. If they want to keep them let them. Take pictures and post them online and pm the link or post it for people to see.
Muffin and I thought it'd be fun to do this together, so we ran until our all clothes were completely soaked (took about 17 miles) and then stuffed our knickers and our bras in our mouth. Then we went to the mall with our hands cuffed together and asked for people to take them out but they couldn't hear us because we had underwear in our mouth.
So then the guard came and we thought he was gonna send us out but instead he took us to his office and left us there for 2 days. Then after that he called some other guards from other malls and they all came and had a bukkake party. After that they finally took the underwear out of our mouths and helped us unlock the cuffs.

Unfortunately we couldn't take pictures because our hands were cuffed together although a lot of other people did but we were too shy to ask if they would send their pictures to us as proof.
Kitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2013, 12:28 AM   #35
muffinfairy
getDare Devil

But don't feel sorry for us, having two days where I didn't have to hear whining about the weather and our lack of cogs was actually quite nice.
muffinfairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2013, 01:41 AM   #36
Kitten
The One & Only

Quote:
Originally Posted by zuo0987 View Post
You have to make each other cum each time someone reply to this thread. The first one who cum has to be spanked 30 times in the pussy by winner and eat out winner's pussy until she cum twice.
Thank you for the amazing dare! So much fun.
Old 05-18-2013, 01:44 AM   #37
Kitten
The One & Only

Drink

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefunman View Post
make her use the bathroom outside naked.

make go somewhere in just her bra and panties
I only use the bathroom in the garden, so does muffinfairy.
I made her go to her family reunion in her bra and panties. I think one of her cousins tried to hook up with her, not sure. She came home and it looked like she had been crying. Her mascara was running down her face. But it was alright because I just put my strap-on in her, and she stopped crying after that, she just stayed quiet and went to sleep after I was done.
Old 05-18-2013, 01:50 AM   #38
muffinfairy
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkAndEvil View Post
Well, why not. Grab 4 clips (clothes pegs, clamps, etc) and some string or something to attach them together. Make up two pairs of clips joined by a length of string. The clips are to go on your nipples (oh, how original I know) - they're joined together so that you can have a tug-o-war with them, so you should have MF on one end and Kitten on the other of each pair.

Keep your hands behind your back, and pull until both pairs are detached at one end. If there's a clear loser (one person who has lost both clips), she should spend 10 minutes with a clip on each nipple, and the other two clips somewhere of the winner's choice. If there's no clear winner, it should be 10 minutes with one clip on a nipple, and the other in a place of the opponent's choosing.
We were going to put this off as I don't have pegs but while I was half asleep watching TV Kitten decided to use a staple gun string to my nipples and used hair clips on her own nipples. I say sleeping, I wasn't asleep for too long after it happened.

Skipping the verbal abuse Kitten then received.

We undertook our tug of war competition which went on for ages as we were hitting each other with pillows at the same time. Plus Kitten plays dirty and slapped me across my boobs several times. In the end the string slipped through under the staples and I lost.

Kitten used the hair clips she had on her nipples and put one on my clit and the other on my eyelid. Then made me do jumping jack in the back garden for 10 minutes and made me walk around to the front door to come back in.
Old 05-18-2013, 02:30 AM   #39
muffinfairy
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by stretlad View Post
Both of you are to get dressed up in slutty outfits you choose for each other.
We rolled a dice to see who would dress who first.
I made Kitten wear a skin tight red dress, that was held up my friction and hope. Along with fishnet hold ups and no underwear.
I thought giving something cute and sexy to Kitten she'd be nice to me in return, but no.
Kitten made me wear a sheer white top and pink tutu, with white granny panties. She'd stained the back of them using tea/coffee so they had a browny colour to them. Bitch

Quote:
Head to a bar, then for 30 minutes you are competing to get the most mens underwear. Whoever wins points out a guy and the loser has to take him to the toilets and give him a blowjob.
Kitten won this clearly as she looked far more attractive and was dressed in a far less skanky way than me. Typical Kitten she at first pointed out a cute guy and then said "you're not up to his standards" and then pointed out a fat, greasy guy in the corner and told me to go do it with him.

I had to spend about 20 minutes talking him into it, making him believe I wasn't joking and that I really wanted to. I finally got him into a cubical which was a tight squeeze for us both and took his little stubby dick into my mouth and sucked away. It really could have done with a wash before hand, cheese and hair filled my mouth a first. Kitten kept peeking over the top of the next cubicle to make sure I was really doing it and to make sure I swallowed at the end. He asked to keep my underwear, and Kitten said "yes" before I had a chance to answer. Even with the dirty markings I wanted them still as tutus are hardly good at covering body parts. But I handed them over.

Quote:
Next bar you do the same but with women's underwear, this time the winner picks a pair of underwear that has been collected, the winner has to put them on and masturbate to orgasm through the knickers whilst still in the bar seating area.
We tried to do this at two different bars, but neither of us could get anyone to agree. The closest we got was to swap underwear with them but as we didn't have any we couldn't. Instead we sat down in a McDonalds and toe/foot fucked each other while eating our food until we both cummed. No one seemed to notice. However, Kitten's pussy-eyeliner started to streak down her legs as she get wet. She got several odd looks over that!

Quote:
Finally you go to a third bar and you're competing for love bites. This time the winner choses a guy and the loser has to take him to the toilets and give anal sex.
We can out of time to do anymore, as we'd spent so long hitting on girls.
Old 05-18-2013, 02:36 AM   #40
muffinfairy
getDare Devil

Dares which aren't a cum race that then involve pee would be appreciated too!

Thanks,

Kittenfairy
Old 05-18-2013, 02:43 AM   #41
Kitten
The One & Only

Quote:
Originally Posted by muffinfairy View Post
Dares which aren't a cum race that then involve pee would be appreciated too!

Thanks,

Kittenfairy
+1! We've been doing little else but cumming and peeing for days now!
Old 05-18-2013, 02:49 AM   #42
deschut
Distinguished Member

<3 I love this thread

Likes: fun, semi-public, TorD, naked, embarassment, risk, cold
Dislikes: anal, pain, fully-public, messy, family, scat

PM me for my KIK :-)
deschut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2013, 02:52 AM   #43
muffinfairy
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitten View Post
I only use the bathroom in the garden, so does muffinfairy. I made her go to her family reunion in her bra and panties. I think one of her cousins tried to hook up with her, not sure. She came home and it looked like she had been crying. Her mascara was running down her face. But it was alright because I just put my strap-on in her, and she stopped crying after that, she just stayed quiet and went to sleep after I was done.
What do you mean tried? We totally hooked up, but don't tell anyone! haha Not that I don't value your recent input but she's a lesbian and REALLY knew what she was doing. I can't believe how hard she made me squirt. I was sad because when I went to return the favour she said iI reminded her too much of her dog and made me stop.
Old 05-18-2013, 02:52 AM   #44
Sharp Nacelle
Distinguished Member

Send a message via MSN to Sharp Nacelle

Walk hand-in-hand to the nearest set of traffic lights. Every time the little green man flashes you have to remove a piece of each other's clothes before crossing the road and waiting on the other side. Repeat until arrested.
Anonymous secrets
My advert
Sharp Nacelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2013, 03:02 AM   #45
subby999uk
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to subby999uk

Each of you hold the end of a piece of rope in your teeth so your faces are about 12 inches apart
Now tickle each other
Loser is the first one to let go of the rope and is tied to the bed and tickled by the winner for 30 minutes
subby999uk is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk