Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 06-04-2010, 10:21 PM   #31
Government Cheese

This one is kind of along the same lines but a bit different. Walk somewhere semi-public (probably the park unless you know somewhere more creative). While walking there slowly turn up the speed on your vibe so that it reaches 10 when you get to said spot. once you get there, go somewhere out of sight(probably the woods), strip down naked and lay there, with the vibe still on 10, until your moans draw the attention of someone. Once someone finds you and sees you, you can run away and get dressed (assuming your legs still work as it may take awhile haha). Try to keep it on 10 the whole way home, you can turn it down if you HONESTLY can't make it home like that.
Government Cheese is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2010, 12:54 AM   #32
gls3082x

im new to this, but here it goes. use 2 different objects, dildo, carrot, cucumber, banana, etc. to fill your pussy and ass. you can use your hand or other vibrator to make yourself cum while simultaneously pushing the objects in and out. use a web cam, cell phone, or camera to video tape yourself. you make your face visible or hide it. then select at random (non-family members or any other person that would be offended or have negative impact on you later) a person in your cell phone contacts or email address book to send the video to.

hope this doesn't break any rules....
gls3082x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2010, 11:29 AM   #33
curdares
Distinguished Member

Pick a time during the day, and go to the park with your vibe on 1. Find a place to strip your clothing, then walk away from them. You do not have to keep walking, but you should be at least 20 seconds run from your clothing before you go to your new hiding place. Stay there for 20 minutes. Every time you see somebody, you will increase the vibe 1 setting. It resets to 1 when you have an orgasm.

If you have not had more than 2 orgasms when the dare is over, get dressed and walk around the park with the same rules for an additional 20 minutes. If there are kids, go walk around somewhere else but not inside the mall. I don’t want you banned from there, at least not yet.

I’m going to give this to both Embers and Sexy-girl and see which of them has more fun with it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by silvia84 View Post
That, dear curdares, was an ADVENTURE.. not a dare....
curdares is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2010, 03:56 PM   #34
dabigone

Hey, thanks a lot, I'm glad you enjoyed my dare. I'll keep'm comin', and keep you cummin' lol

18/m
PM me for whatever reason and I'll respond to every one!
Ask me: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=57950
Dare me: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=57949
I'll let you know my likes and dislikes as I find them, but right now:
Dislikes: pee
Limits: llegal, poop, family, others' participation
dabigone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2010, 09:15 PM   #35
sexy-girl
Account Banned

Pick a time during the day, and go to the park with your vibe on 1. Find a place to strip your clothing, then walk away from them. You do not have to keep walking, but you should be at least 20 seconds run from your clothing before you go to your new hiding place. Stay there for 20 minutes. Every time you see somebody, you will increase the vibe 1 setting. It resets to 1 when you have an orgasm.

If you have not had more than 2 orgasms when the dare is over, get dressed and walk around the park with the same rules for an additional 20 minutes. If there are kids, go walk around somewhere else but not inside the mall. I don’t want you banned from there, at least not yet.

i started at 7 in the morning, when i knew there wouldn't be many kids out. i walked to the park with the vibe on one, thinking about how i could make this dare more interesting. when i got there i figured it out. i would WALK totaly naked to the other corner of the park (5 mins away) and stay there for 20 minutes. i walked to one corner of the park, and took off all my clothes, and then hid them in a bush. i decided to be really daring, and walk on the open path. i had my shoes on, and im pretty fast if i say so myself, so i figured i could run away, or hide in the trees if something got outa hand. i broke the cover of the trees, and as soon as i took one step, a jogger came around the corner. my mind was screaming to go in the trees, but i resisted the urge, and just walked past. it was prolly one of the scariest things ive done. walk right past someone in the full nude like nothing was out of the ordinary. and the only thing that happened was that she gave me a dirt look. i continued on my way with the vibe on 2. i got about to the middle of the park, when a couple ran by. the girl gave me the dirtiest look, and the guy... gave me a different kind of look. i hope i didn't break them up or anything. so that was 2 people, so the vibe was now at 4. i managed to get to the other side of the park without anyone walking past. once i got there, instead of hiding, i sat in plain view on a bench, with paths that went deep into the park behind me, just in case something bad happened. so i sat... and sat... and sat. with my pussy getting wetter... and wetter... and wetter. i think about 10 minutes passed before another group of people walked by. this group had about 5 people, all girls. just like all of the others ive seen so far, they gave me dirty looks. that ment my vibe got turned up to 9. after having the vibe on for 10 minutes at 4, that just pushed me over the edge. lucky no one was around to see me orgasm... or hear me. i read the dare wrong before i went out, so i thought i had to keep it on 9, so i did. another 3 minutes passed, and nobody came... except for me. after the entire 20 mins were up, and nobody else walked past, i started heading back. amazingly i passed nobody on the way back. on the way back i had 2 orgasms ( i forgot the vibe had to be turned to 1 after i had an orgasm.) when i finally got to my clothes, i had had 5 or 6 orgasms in all. i turned the vibe off, took it out, and left. great dare like always cur

18/F/Canada

Lesbian!
sexy-girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2010, 09:35 PM   #36
curdares
Distinguished Member

Very well done. I like how you don't find loopholes to make them easier (unlike SOME people I know.....) and instead make them harder, even intentionally!

I'm glad you had fun and I'm glad I finally got to push your comfort zone again. It's been awhile.

Ems, you got some work ahead of you if you want to outdo SG!

Quote:
Old 06-06-2010, 09:52 PM   #37
curdares
Distinguished Member

Anxiously awaiting Ems reply to this, but I will give you the same dare... See how well you can do.

I dare you to spend an hour outside, completely naked. You may do this any night at any time you feel is the less people out. You will wear no shirts, socks, not even shoes. 100% bare ass naked. Forget the backyard this time, you are past that. Go outside and edge, twice. You should be all horny for your trip. Your dare will take you on a 60 minute walk away from your house and back, or preferably in a loop (so 60 minutes if you are going in a circle, or 30 minutes away, and 30 back). You may hide as often as you want. Every 20 minutes, duck behind a car or tree or something and edge. At least once during your trip, walk down the center of the street. While on your street on the way back, edge twice (you can hide). In front of your house, facing your neighbors, go ahead and give yourself 3 orgasms You should enjoy this after all the edging. You shouldn’t get caught that late at night.

The modification to yours: Bring your vibe. Every time you hide, your vibe goes up 3 settings. Start it at 3. If you are concerned with battery life, leave it off until you know it can make the rest of the journey.

Quote:
Old 06-06-2010, 11:35 PM   #38
dabigone

Well done Curdare, you are an inspiration lol. I've got another one for ya too. Like Curdare's it's designed to push your comfort zone, so feel free to adapt it if it's too much (or too little ). Go back to the park, and take an hour walk. During this time you can only take the main paths, and you're to be completely naked! Though you can hide if you really need to, or if there's kids about. Now, for every person you pass on your walk, your vibrating egg is to get turned up not one, but 2 levels. Hold them in as long as you can, and after 4 orgasms on level 10, start over at level 1. Enjoy your walk lol!

Bonus Points: Walk to the park naked too, instead of getting naked there

18/m
Old 06-07-2010, 05:25 AM   #39
Embers
Account Banned

I doubt I'll outdo SG! She's just too awesome at these dares!

20 year old bisexual female living at uni in the uk!

Check the TORD Online section where I probably have a thread you can dare me in

I guess you need my limits n stuff so here's what I can think of right now

Limits; Poo, piss, messy, pain, anal
Likes; Public, outdoor, spanking, embarrassing, bondage (a little), sex

I will NOT do cam or play tord with people but I do want to be dared

I also am NOT interested in being a slave or having a slave
Embers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2010, 08:29 PM   #40
ibrahimovic
Account Banned

Default Heres my dare

Sorry if its not that good this is my first dare:
Go to the mall or a department store that sells lingerie and would have males in it, ask 10 random men if they will try on a pair of panties in the dressing room and let you watch. If you can get more then 5/10 then you win, but if you don't, you have to ride back on the bus in a see through shirt and no bra and start a conversation with every person on the bus.
ibrahimovic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2010, 08:38 PM   #41
emmah100

Thought of a fun one. Wear only a skirt, t, and sandals, head to your car and drive to a remote place during the day where only few people pass by. Stay in the front seat of your car take off your skirt. Begin masturbating with your favorite toy. (: you cannot leave until ten people have passed near your car. They do not have to look in or even be looking at you but they must be in viewing range. Have fun!
emmah100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2010, 10:13 PM   #42
sexy-girl
Account Banned

This one is kind of along the same lines but a bit different. Walk somewhere semi-public (probably the park unless you know somewhere more creative). While walking there slowly turn up the speed on your vibe so that it reaches 10 when you get to said spot. once you get there, go somewhere out of sight(probably the woods), strip down naked and lay there, with the vibe still on 10, until your moans draw the attention of someone. Once someone finds you and sees you, you can run away and get dressed (assuming your legs still work as it may take awhile haha). Try to keep it on 10 the whole way home, you can turn it down if you HONESTLY can't make it home like that.

after school today, i got home, put in the vibe, and went on my way. i chose the spot to be the farthest corner of the park, close to the path. i slowly turned the vibe up, and just as i got the the spot i had in mind, i reached 10, and also had one orgasm. no one was around to see me, or hear me. i went just inside the cover of the trees, and got naked. instead of holding back, i let all hell let loose, and was as loud as i could be. even then, i still had had 4 more orgasms before someone found me. she was a 30 something female, not very attractive. i grabbed my clothes, and sprinted as fast as i could outa there. just as soon as i stood up, i fell back down again. i got up slower this time, and tried to walk away. i think the only reason she didnt do anything, was because she was to surprised to see some naked girl in the clearing trying to run away. when i finally did get away, i got to a place were i could get dressed, and then started to go home. even though it was only a 5 minute walk normally, it took about 15 minutes in my state. i kept on falling down, and wobbling everywhere, because my legs were so weak. when i finally did get home, i took the vibe out, and had a hour long nap.

gov't cheese made it!!

im new to this, but here it goes. use 2 different objects, dildo, carrot, cucumber, banana, etc. to fill your pussy and ass. you can use your hand or other vibrator to make yourself cum while simultaneously pushing the objects in and out. use a web cam, cell phone, or camera to video tape yourself. you make your face visible or hide it. then select at random (non-family members or any other person that would be offended or have negative impact on you later) a person in your cell phone contacts or email address book to send the video to.

I dont do friends, and i dont have a cam. im not going to ruin my life for a dare.
your out

Well done Curdare, you are an inspiration lol. I've got another one for ya too. Like Curdare's it's designed to push your comfort zone, so feel free to adapt it if it's too much (or too little ). Go back to the park, and take an hour walk. During this time you can only take the main paths, and you're to be completely naked! Though you can hide if you really need to, or if there's kids about. Now, for every person you pass on your walk, your vibrating egg is to get turned up not one, but 2 levels. Hold them in as long as you can, and after 4 orgasms on level 10, start over at level 1. Enjoy your walk lol!

Bonus Points: Walk to the park naked too, instead of getting naked there

i just got that exact same thing from curdare. its not original. its just a little adjustment, most of which i had already made myself when i did the dare.
your out. sorry.

Go to the mall or a department store that sells lingerie and would have males in it, ask 10 random men if they will try on a pair of panties in the dressing room and let you watch. If you can get more then 5/10 then you win, but if you don't, you have to ride back on the bus in a see through shirt and no bra and start a conversation with every person on the bus.

although good for beginners, and people who are straight, i am lesbian, and even if i did this with girls, the punishment isn't even remotely hard.
sorry, but your out.

Thought of a fun one. Wear only a skirt, t, and sandals, head to your car and drive to a remote place during the day where only few people pass by. Stay in the front seat of your car take off your skirt. Begin masturbating with your favorite toy. (: you cannot leave until ten people have passed near your car. They do not have to look in or even be looking at you but they must be in viewing range.
dont have a car, and ive seen almost the exact same dare elsewhere on the site.
your out.

as for all the people that i said id consider, you get a second chance to prove yourselves. post one more dare on this thread each, and then i will decide. the contest is still open to everyone else, and will stay open until i get at least 10 winners. as for the people ive said had already won, feel free to post more dares on this thread until the contest closes. then i will have another thread for you to post on.

18/F/Canada

Lesbian!
sexy-girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2010, 04:57 AM   #43
dabigone

My apologies, I thought I had changed it enough to keep it interesting. I've got another one if my original entry still carries me. You remember the place you fingered yourself in the park on one of my first dares? Well you're going back. Walk from your house completely naked with your egg in and set to 10and carrying your dildo. Take as long as you need to not get caught, but remember you still need to be able to move lol. Once there, lay back down and take the egg out, masturbating with the dildo (on or off) until you cum at least 3 times. Once done, put the egg back in, set it to 7, and head home. Hope this one's better, enjoy and feel free to adapt.

18/m
Old 06-08-2010, 05:50 AM   #44
open

Shave your vagina then cover yourself in bodypaint, colour(s) of your choosing. Walk through your nearest mall, you may wear some clothing if you choose, stopping in the toilets to get yourself off, you must come. Then return home, get dressed and go back to the mall, this time you must go into the male toilets and masturbate, leaving wiping your panties on your pussy and leaving them behind when you leave.

Last edited by open; 06-08-2010 at 05:53 AM.
open is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2010, 06:47 AM   #45
Embers
Account Banned

Right i've thought up a dare for you SG

Go to the park with your vibe on 3, find a group and ask them if they want to give you a spanking, if they do, bare your butt and let them, if not turn the vibe up to 5.

After this find another group and ask them if they'd like to play with your boobs, if they say yes, bare them and let them, if not turn the vibe up to 7(even if you got spanked )

Finally ask another group if they want to see you masturbate, if they say yes (be sensible, i dont want anything bad happening) then take them somewhere semi public and masturbate until you cum for them. If they say no, put the vibe on 9 and find as public a place as you dare, strip naked and cum at least twice, NOT quietely!

20 year old bisexual female living at uni in the uk!

Check the TORD Online section where I probably have a thread you can dare me in

I guess you need my limits n stuff so here's what I can think of right now

Limits; Poo, piss, messy, pain, anal
Likes; Public, outdoor, spanking, embarrassing, bondage (a little), sex

I will NOT do cam or play tord with people but I do want to be dared

I also am NOT interested in being a slave or having a slave
Embers is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
contest, sexy-girl, winner