Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Ask me Anything (AMA)

Old 04-06-2014, 11:26 AM   #31
Sharp Shooter
getDare Succubus

Send a message via Yahoo to Sharp Shooter

Quote:
Originally Posted by juanita_m View Post

Have you ever cheated on any of your exes while you were still in a relationship with them?

No, never. If I felt the need to cheat, the first relationship is already over. I'd make sure that was finished before starting anything new.

Have you ever been cheated by any of your exes?

Yes, typically with guys who had more money than I did at that time. Now I'm financially established but I know to avoid the woman who's only looking for a sugar daddy. I deserve more and won't sell myself short. And I know that I'll be very good for her so she wins too.

Would you prefer a girl who would stay loyal to you but have only vanilla sex or a girl who would possibly occasionally cheat on you but have the same interests as you in kinky sex and would be willing to try anything in bed?

That's not an easy one. I have to go with LOYALTY first. A girl who won't stay loyal to me isn't one I'll look at seriously. Since I'm not interested in playing the field, I'll hold out for the best of both worlds. Maybe the vanilla isn't exclusively vanilla after all, and maybe the "occasional cheater" is really looking for someone who can tame her desire to roam. Chastity belts are great for curbing that desire.
Thanks, J. I like questions that make me think.

Never argue with an idiot. He'll bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Ask Me Anything

Mature, dominant Male in search of a very special woman for a very unique journey.
See my GD ad for more information.

Last edited by Sharp Shooter; 04-06-2014 at 09:26 PM. Reason: Typo
Sharp Shooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2014, 02:06 PM   #32
IceMaiden
Truth or Dare Zealot

Here I am as promised! Better late than never

1_ As someone who is older than most of the gD population, do you find it harder to relate/communicate with others or do you find it just as easy as you would if you were the same or similar age?

2_ If you could give one piece of advice to the world (and know that they would listen and follow it) what would it be?

3_ Do you prefer a compliant sub who never answers back and does as they are told or a sub who is obedient yet playfully sarcastic/cheeky? Why?

4_ Would you ever submit to someone else on a long term basis?

5_ Aside from the incident you mentioned with Theresa, is there anything else you would change if you could do so?

6_ Regarding yourself personally, what do you think the biggest regret you have is?

7_Have you accomplished any of your dreams and desires and if so what? Do you still have some left that you'd like to achieve?

8_ What's your most perverted fetish/kink that you're not too open about?
Get a rule from me here.

NOTlooking for a dom/sub or to play a game, exchange dares, pictures etc!
IceMaiden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2014, 04:10 PM   #33
Sharp Shooter
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by frosty View Post
1_ As someone who is older than most of the gD population, do you find it harder to relate/communicate with others or do you find it just as easy as you would if you were the same or similar age?

I don't consciously treat anyone any differently because of age, gender or sexual preferences. I try to be respectful. Of course there's a difference. The most significant is that I have far more life experiences than most here. I can see things from a different vantage point. I'm not talking about dares or fetishes but about life decisions, how making one choice might have ramifications others might not notice. The danger of course is that I can sound too serious or even be a buzz-kill but that's not my intention.

2_ If you could give one piece of advice to the world (and know that they would listen and follow it) what would it be?

Probably some advice that I should follow more myself: Look, listen, think, and understand before you act.

Coming in second: If you never know what it is to lose, you'll never truly appreciate winning.

3_ Do you prefer a compliant sub who never answers back and does as they are told or a sub who is obedient yet playfully sarcastic/cheeky? Why?

Definitely the latter. I like spirit, vitality.

4_ Would you ever submit to someone else on a long term basis?

No. That would be like training a shark to fly. I make the effort to understand the mindset, to see how what I do flows into that mindset, but for me to actually take on that mindset long term? Not going to happen. I'm way too much Alpha.

5_ Aside from the incident you mentioned with Theresa, is there anything else you would change if you could do so?

There are "rare" moments typically when I acted like a self-centered ass but then youth has all sorts of excuses. ("Youth" includes up to my present age.) Putting it where the responsibility really is, I'm responsible for my own standards. My behavior should meet those standards. Each time I ducked those standards, I could have and should have done better. Those are the times I'd want to change.

6_ Regarding yourself personally, what do you think the biggest regret you have is?

Not having built the family that I wish I had today. Whether children or not isn't so critical but I miss "her". I won't rush to fill that role but when I find her, I will fight for her.

7_Have you accomplished any of your dreams and desires and if so what?

Yes I have. Without getting too identifiable, I've achieved some very worthwhile professional goals. I've made a real and positive difference in some people's lives. I've contributed to those around me. I've grown into a pretty decent person.

Do you still have some left that you'd like to achieve?

Yes, there are some still to be done. I'm very much alive and as long as I have goals that are important to me, I'm moving forward. And I'd like to think that when I'm dead, somebody might notice.

8_ What's your most perverted fetish/kink that you're not too open about?

I think I've touched on all of my deep dark secrets in my time on GD.
Frosty, you've done a good job with the questions. Thanks!

Never argue with an idiot. He'll bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Ask Me Anything

Mature, dominant Male in search of a very special woman for a very unique journey.

Last edited by Sharp Shooter; 04-09-2014 at 08:38 AM.
Old 05-01-2014, 08:41 PM   #34
CJLM
getDare Sweetheart

Do you believe in karma?

Do you believe in fate?

What's the biggest challenge that you have yet to overcome?

Biggest challenge that you've succeeded with?

Favorite poem?

How is life?
CJLM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2014, 12:00 AM   #35
Sharp Shooter
getDare Succubus

Sorry about missing this!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJLM View Post
Do you believe in karma?

I'd like to say yes but I think there's something to simply being your best regardless of whether you might expect a reward for doing so. I wouldn't return a found bag of money because I expected a reward. I'd return it because that's the right thing to do. Give the reward to someone who truly needs it.

Do you believe in fate?

Sometimes I see things that seem too perfect to just be by chance, so I call it "fate". But why don't I see it more often? Fate seems to have the same reliability as rolling the dice.

What's the biggest challenge that you have yet to overcome?

Being human, flawed, temporary, weak. Ironically it's going to take dying to get past being human.

Biggest challenge that you've succeeded with?

Coming to a negotiated peace in accepting myself - good, bad and ugly. Learning that doing something good for someone else can mean far to that person than it takes for me to do it.

Favorite poem?

Not poetry per se... The lyrics from many of the songs by Simon & Garfunkel, like The Sound of Silence and Mr. Cory. With a world in turmoil, society seemingly binging and purging as it tries to reconcile the impossible, their songs encouraged the listener to actually reflect. To a kid in high school, that's huge.

How is life?

Like the saying goes, "It's you and me against the world. Personally I think we're going to get our butts kicked!" Yet every morning I get out of bed, get dressed and try to make a dent in whatever my purpose in life may be. Being able to do that makes me pretty lucky whether I see it or not.
Thanks, CJLM. Good questions as usual. I just hope I'm not boring you to tears with my answers.

Ask Me Anything

Old 08-10-2014, 09:17 PM   #36
ariana

I don't know if you are still answering questions but I really enjoyed reading your answers. You must be a respectable, smart, interesting person in real life.

So you traveled to a country I have deep history with: Indonesia

Which part of Indonesia?

Was it for work or holiday? Or something else?

Did you enjoy your time there?

What do you like and not like about spending a time there?
Old 08-11-2014, 08:55 AM   #37
CJLM
getDare Sweetheart

Hey you!
How are you?

Miss me?

How's life?

What (kink wise) have you been up to?

When's the last time you had an orgasm?

Anything new and fun?

What's the meaning of life?

Favorite song atm?

Be back soon!
CJLM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2014, 01:42 PM   #38
Sharp Shooter
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJLM View Post
Hey you!
How are you?

I'm doing well, thank you! It's been an unusual summer so far. Kind of looking forward to a bit of boredom. Interesting seems to come with a lot of extra work!

Miss me?

How could I NOT miss you??? You're smart, creative and oh, let's not forget beautiful! And I don't even HAVE to say that, unlike some of your beloved followers for whom you hold the key to their privates.

How's life?

It's life. Moving along. Staying healthy and active. Still in search of my Holy Grail, the love of my life.

What (kink wise) have you been up to?

Hmmmmm. Not as much as I'd like to. All playing online lately. Nothing beats a good realtime adventure. Nothing!

When's the last time you had an orgasm?

Last night. Well, a bit less than 12 hours ago actually.

Anything new and fun?

Not at the moment. It's all preparing for a better 2015. Getting ready for a big change in scenery.

What's the meaning of life?

Easy. It's Love. Being able to love yourself. To truly love others. And to feel the love others give to you in accepting you as you are, not judging you, and helping you to find the strength and wisdom to make yourself the best you can be.

Favorite song atm?

I heard this years ago by Alicia Keys ("Songs in A Minor"): "Moonlight Sonata" (Piano Sonata No. 14 in C-Sharp Minor, Op. 27: No. 2) Artist: Steve Anderson (iTunes store)

Haunting. Great to just relax, listen and let the music take you where you really want to be.

Be back soon!
Noooo! Don't leave me! Well, OK, but you better be back!

Ask Me Anything

Old 08-11-2014, 03:01 PM   #39
Sharp Shooter
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by ariana View Post
I don't know if you are still answering questions but I really enjoyed reading your answers. You must be a respectable, smart, interesting person in real life.

Well, one ("person") out of four is a win, right? And thank you for the compliments. Nice to be appreciated!

So you traveled to a country I have deep history with: Indonesia

Which part of Indonesia?

Jakarta and Bali.

Was it for work or holiday? Or something else?

It was actually a few short days in each location, working for a major entertainer on tour. Nice to actually be paid while getting to travel to so many locations.

Did you enjoy your time there?

I did, especially Bali. Shopping at the open market fairs was great! The wood carvings were amazing! It was especially funny that when I got back to the USA, I noticed a small wood sculpture of the same style as the ones in Indonesia. The price tag was $1,200 here. I paid $35 for a much larger (and nicer) wooden sculpture of an elephant while I was in Jakarta at the big marketplace! I remember wishing I had a shipping container full of artwork from that marketplace to sell in the USA!

What do you like and not like about spending a time there?

The people were nice enough. The smog was awful. The 3-wheel taxis really sent the message that the people there really didn't place the same value on life there as is found in most of the western countries. Those taxis really are accidents waiting to happen. And the roads just seem to encourage "meeting your maker" events! And how could I not remember the HUMIDITY?!!! I have NEVER in my life, not even in Miami in August, experienced such formidable (yes, that word applies) humidity as getting off the plane in Jakarta. Seriously, it was like walking into a WALL of wet heat. It felt like you could cut the air with a knife, it was that thick! Tip: After everyone with me also begged the answer, our liaison (a California surfer dude, no less) said the trick was to drink HOT liquids for the first couple of weeks. That apparently resets the body's thermostat so the humidity is tolerable. Being there only a few days, that didn't do anyone any good...

I could see a lot to like in Indonesia, especially Bali, but honestly didn't have enough time to fully explore the possibilities. Since that was nearly 20 years ago, before 9/11, the political climate was very different. Many places I might have visited then are places I won't even consider visiting now. Sadly, it's just not worth the risk anymore.
Thanks for the questions, Ariana.

Ask Me Anything

Last edited by Sharp Shooter; 08-11-2014 at 03:44 PM.
Old 07-03-2016, 02:16 AM   #40
garder80
getDare Succubus

Send a message via MSN to garder80 Send a message via Yahoo to garder80

What is your definition of a good slave?
How often do your serve your Dom and Mistress?
When did you last get fucked really good?
Can you remain in denial when being fucked?

can you also describe your last orgasm? (24th of June) or the entire day if thee were more than one

likes to do to slaves:
orgasm control/denial, control clothes, pain, punishments, various tasks, name calling, humiliation, bondage, spanking, gags and plugs

Last edited by garder80; 07-03-2016 at 04:38 AM.
garder80 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk