Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Bets & Challenges

Old 02-24-2023, 06:58 AM   #31
StealthyKitten
Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thifr View Post
As simple as that :
Lay on the floor as soon as possible (surprise effect) lower roughly your pants and panties, no need to take them off, lift up your pull, t-shirt/blouse over your head and lift up your bra.
Get on your naked knees, put your head on the floor and get your ass up, spread your legs. With one hand, finger yourself, don't be shy, and with your other hand, finger your throat. You've to gag yourself, use 3 fingers at least.
Do it during 3 minutes, prepare a timer.
Then, stand up, put your clothes back, and wait the new post ��

Edit : sorry, I didn't write it in the first person, but you got it thoughs...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xilan View Post
After you do Thifr's task and are standing up redressed set a random timer to go off between 5-10 minutes. During that time slowly strip as if multiple sets of hands are teasingly removing your clothes. Be creative in how they tease you as items are removed

If you are fully undressed when the timer goes off your face is slapped by one of the hands that undressed you.

Then kneel again, licking and sucking the first cock you can find for 3 minutes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xilan View Post
I do believe I can add another task for StealthyKitten now!

I take my cock out of your mouth and smear it all over your face while another cock enters you (your Gravity toy specifically). The start to fuck you (pick the Gangband pattern by Mike12273 on the lovenes app) with your ass up and head down, your discarded panties shoved into your mouth and your collar with bell placed around your neck.
While being fucked by the other person I take toothpaste and apply generous amounts to both nipples and your clit; rubbing it in to help it really burn. If you squirm too much after the toothpaste is added ( the bell of your collar makes noise 2 times) I restrain your arms behind your back.
Once they are done fucking your pussy they stay inside of you until the next person starts to play with you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by cuck_slave View Post

For StealthyKitten
After a couple of minutes of trying you not to squirm while getting fucked I lie on the floor in front of you remove the panties from your mouth and loop them around the back of your head to pull it down on my dick for 5 minutes
Still a week left to add to my gangbang!!! All the current tasks are in order above!

Orgasms controlled by Sir DungeonMaster
Currently: DENIED
2024 Cum Counter: 4
Orgasm Log: Here

StealthyKitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2023, 06:01 AM   #32
Xilan

For MysteryMailMan:
I grab your tongue and hold it outside of your mouth until you start to drool then I replace the fingers in your ass with my own lubed up by your drool

For cuck_slave:
I press my cock (your squirting dildo) against your lips, slowly making you take it in your mouth. Slowly pleasing me until I release on your mouth.

For StealthyKitten:
I pull you off of the cock inside of you while you release the cock already in your mouth. Settling you in my lap with my cock inside of you. Giving you a minute to get used to it before I start to fuck you hard and fast. Spending the first 3 minutes or so groping your tits and pinching your nipples before placing your nipple clamps on you, tightening then once on your nipples to keep them from finding their way off. Pulling you up onto all fours so you can be spit roasted when another cock is pressed back into your well used mouth! We spend 7 minutes fucking you like this while talking about what we should dress you up in all cute once we are all done fucking our cute fucktoy kitten. Mentioning that we should write good girl somewhere on your body before we dress you up again. Debating if we should give you a cute thong to wear or no panties at all.
(Hopefully someone else adds more for you, but if not I think this is a good end to your session )
Xilan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2023, 06:39 PM   #33
lucy22
Distinguished Member

i’m taken to the fuck machine while my ass is plugged. my pussy is roughly fucked while i am throat fucked and degraded by stealthy kitten. i’m so full from everywhere but i am enjoying being stuffed and used.

i am then throat fucked for 6 minutes sloppily until i am forced to deepthroat for as long as possible. i deepthroat for an additional 7 minutes until i begin to gag.

stealthy kitten takes my panties amd wipes off the cock i just deepthroated so they’re nice and wet before pulling them up into a shoulder wedgie which stays in for 15 minutes.

i am now free and waiting until i can be of service again.

dislikes/punishments(likes too): a lot of spankings, TOOTHPASTE, plug, anal, edges

limits: pics/vids, public, ripping, messy, anything to do with bathroom/diaper play, name calling (other than wedgie loser, etc)

PM DARES: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=95292

punishment calendar https://teamup.com/ksqf88w3dtc6hvk8en

Last edited by lucy22; 02-28-2023 at 07:36 PM.
lucy22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2023, 10:26 AM   #34
StealthyKitten
Prodigy

I have ended up busier than expected so I womt be able to do this yet! People can continue to add for mine until I have a moment to actually do and report on it!

Orgasms controlled by Sir DungeonMaster
Currently: DENIED
2024 Cum Counter: 4
Orgasm Log: Here

StealthyKitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2023, 05:24 PM   #35
xkcdoer

Quote:
Originally Posted by StealthyKitten View Post
I have ended up busier than expected so I womt be able to do this yet! People can continue to add for mine until I have a moment to actually do and report on it!
I throw you onto the bad face down and then start spanking your ass with the hairbrush. I give you a total of 1000 spanks. Once I'm done spanking you, I fuck your cunt for five minutes(use a whatever dildo you'd like). Finally, I spank you another 1000 times with the hairbrush.
Old 03-08-2023, 10:11 PM   #36
FtmSubBoy

This looks interesting! I'll be in for a week, with on report at the end.

In the meantime, let's give out a task or two.

Stealthykitten:
Once your spanking is over I pull you across my lap and attempt to soothe your poor abused ass a bit, rubbing my hands over the reddened and probably lying bruised flesh. Taking some ice cubes, I rub them all over until the sting has decreased and the ice has numbed it a but. So relaxed, you don't notice as the fresh ice cube in my hand travels lower until it's teasing at your slit, pushing past your lips and I to you. I hold you in place and fuck the ice cube into you with my fingers until it melts. Then I take my fingers out and play with your clut for five minutes, fingers still chilled from the ice. Once the five minutes are up, I give one firm slap to your cunt before standing you up and sending you on your way.

Lucy22:
No sooner have you been freed from the shoulder wedgie when you find yourself yanked to your feet by those same panties. You're forcefully marched over to a mirror with a suction cup dido on it (improvise if needed). Your panties are then pulled to your knees, your legs spread, and your chest pressed against the mirror as your assailant checks your most intimate areas. Slick fingers make sure you're people and ready as your ass is plugged once more and a toy penetration your cunt. Then you're forced to your knees, the person behind you holding your panties in place so when you move they do not, pressing your panties shaking the toys in you and pushing them deeper. Your head is then positioned in front of the dildo on the mirror, a command being issued for you to suck as the waistband of your panties snaps across your forehead. And don't forget to watch yourself as you do so, for at least 10 minutes.

Loves, Likes, Limits
Toys
PM Dares
FtmSubBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2023, 06:04 AM   #37
Xilan

Poor StealthyKitten, too busy to follow through so far. Which means I can continue to have fun playing with her!

As you try to walk on your shakey legs you fall to the floor. Encouraged by my praising words you crawl over to me. I help you take some sips of water and brush back your wild hair. "Such a good girl! Our time playing with you isnt over yet!"

I pull you back into my lap, cunt filled with my cock again. Legs forced apart. Others have fun using rubber bands to snap your clit and nipples. When you cry out in pain from the sharp impact those abandoned panties are grabbed and shoved into your mouth again.

After enough snaps to have tears forming in your eyes someone brings a wooden spoon over with some clamps. We alternate having thw clamps on your nipples and clit while which ever one isnt clamped gets shown some attention by the wooden spoon. After several turns for each I rub and sooth your aching tits and clit with my fingers. Until someone else takes you from my lap to use.
Xilan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2023, 09:02 PM   #38
Subxxx20

Im interested and in! Ill be in for a week and report throughout
Subxxx20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2023, 11:40 AM   #39
lucy22
Distinguished Member

the relief my ass felt only lasted a short time. my underwear is soon pulled very high as i’m dragged to a mirror. soon my underwear is pulled down again thinking i’m getting a break i take a breathe of relief. but too soon my pussy and ass are both stuffed and the wedgie is placed over my head. i spend the next ten minutes sucking a dildo suctioned to the wall. it’s degrading having to watch myself be used like this in the mirror. my pussy gets wet from it though. aching for something other than being stuffed. i finish sucking on the dildo and i am released.

please give me a good one

dislikes/punishments(likes too): a lot of spankings, TOOTHPASTE, plug, anal, edges

limits: pics/vids, public, ripping, messy, anything to do with bathroom/diaper play, name calling (other than wedgie loser, etc)

PM DARES: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=95292

punishment calendar https://teamup.com/ksqf88w3dtc6hvk8en
lucy22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2023, 03:14 PM   #40
SamRVA94

I consent to be gangbanged. Kik me at SamRVA94

Submissive, Bi

Likes: Humiliation, Degradation, Public, Outdoors, Bodywriting, CFNM, Sending Pictures
Looking to Explore/Curious About: Forced Bi/Gay, Sucking Dick, Hookups, Blackmail, Anal, Exposure
Limits: Permanent, Scat, Social Suicide, Blood, Findom
SamRVA94 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk